Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 08

Story Info
As the dust settles, the young man finds a moment of peace.
16.1k words
4.86
6.6k
15

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward from the author -

Just the now usual forewarning here. This is a serialized story full of plot and character development. If you haven't been reading since the beginning, please go back and do so to get the full experience.

If you enjoyed the story, don't forget to leave a vote, and don't be afraid to comment! I enjoy hearing it all.

===================

"Fucking hell, Luna! What happened? Did somebody do this to you?" Benson was immediately overtaken with anger at seeing her bruised and battered face, in no small part due to the ordeal he had just survived with Elena. Seeing another wounded girl before him was too much. He struggled to keep his voice low against his outrage, so as not to alert the other neighbors.

Luna winced as she delicately prodded at her bruised cheek. "Can we go inside, before we make a scene?" Her deep hazel eyes pleaded with him, with none of their trademark sparkling effervescence.

"Uh, sure." The question partially tempered his white hot rage, as the analytical part of his brain was allowed to take over and tell him what to do. He fumbled briefly with his keys, nervously jangling as he unlocked the door, and invited her in.

There was a jab at his side, a swift reminder that he still carried Lily, cradled against him under his jacket. He inconspicuously turned away from Luna to remove it, while turning on the lights, giving the faerie ample opportunity to scurry away into hiding and masking her telltale soft white glow.

From atop a bookshelf, she glared at the unfamiliar girl with wary eyes. He did his best to signal to her that everything was alright, his charades proficiency not yet fully developed, and stifled by the extra pair of eyes at his back. The message apparently received, Lily's wings no longer fluttered irritably, but her eyes still followed keenly. Her stalwart loyalty was strangely reassuring.

As quickly as everything was happening, Luna seemed to have clammed up. Her bouncing, boisterous personality was subdued. He did not probe. She had chosen to approach him. She could explain herself when she was ready.

She quietly slid atop a kitchen stool, and sat in withdrawn silence while continuing to stroke her swollen cheek.

Benson dug around in his freezer to search for an effective cold compress, procuring a half-eaten bag of frozen corn, something that he didn't mind spoiling in this moment. Handing it to her, she nodded silently in thanks and held it to her face.

He rushed around to find a clean cloth, wetting it with warm water under the kitchen faucet. Holding it near her bloodied lip, he asked "May I?" She nodded.

As he gingerly scrubbed at the minor wound, a hint of blush befell her cheeks. "Thanks Mr. L, you really are a nice guy," Luna said, slightly slurred with the frozen bag pressed against her cheek, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Not like that fucking jackass..." she added.

"You care to tell me what's going on?"

"I dunno, maybe it was me. Maybe I lead him on too much..."

"Don't blame yourself. Nothing you could have done warrants him beating you. Tell me what happened."

"O-okay. Well, I sort of let slip that my parents are away for the next month. Dad got a once-in-a-lifetime business opportunity abroad, and Mom went with him for a nice vacay. Anyway, with their little girl, home alone..."

"Okay, you've said enough. I'm pretty sure I know where this is going."

"Fucking asshole! It's not even like I was holding out on him. I was considering it, but he... sorry, too much?" She paused when she saw how Benson avoided looking her in the eye.

"Sorry, I guess you are grown up now. I think part of me still thinks of you like a bratty kid sister or something. It's just a bit hard for my brain to adjust to hear you talking about these things. Go on, it's not my place to judge."

Luna's eyes shimmered in awe. "I didn't know you thought of me like that. It's sweet. I'll be fine. It just hurts because I thought he was the one. Cute and courteous, always treated me nicely. Typical. The moment the watchful eyes are off them, guys start thinking with their cocks and chivalry goes out the door." She clamped her free hand over her mouth. "Sorry, no offense. You're not like that, are you?"

"None taken. A friend of mine had to deal with something similar recently. Left her pretty shaken. Some people just think they're owed everything in life, and can't handle rejection. That can get ugly. Me, I've always fought for the things in my life. I don't own them, I earn them. Keeps me grounded."

"I like that. I think I'm like that too, but I never knew how to put it to words. You make it sound simple. When'd you get so wise, Mr. L?"

"Dunno. Guess that's always been there, in some form. But I never really took the time to talk to people much. Not a real talk, I mean. So I guess I never took the chance to let that side of me out before. But that's enough of the heavy stuff, for now. It's been rough on you. You just need some time to cope. Would you like some food?"

Her eyes lit up. "Food sounds good. Never realized how much the crying and self-pity works up an appetite, heh." She smiled sheepishly.

Benson dug around in his fridge and cupboards for something appropriate. If he knew he was to be entertaining a guest, he would've liked to show off with something more scratch-made. But that was personal vanity speaking. He hadn't really taken his time to find his way around a kitchen like that, in his sad, depressing bachelor life. Maybe he'd get the faeries to teach him a trick or two. Find some ways to bond with the demi beyond all the sex, as much as they all enjoyed that.

He decided comfort food was the order of the day. "How's spaghetti and meatballs sound?"

"Just pasta and sauce will be fine for me. I'm trying the vegetarian thing. If you want the meat, though, feel free to cook it all together. I'm no rabid Karen over that sort of thing."

His gaze flicked momentarily to her trim, browned stomach, framed between white denim shorts and a cropped grey pullover. The top wasn't as flashy as her previous (emphasis on flash, after her innocent wardrobe malfunction), but it bared her narrow waistline proudly.

"Not on a diet, are you?"

She smiled, as a hand roamed down her taut midriff. "No, just something I thought I'd try out. I know that none of those fad diets ever really work. Nothing beats the good old-fashioned hard work, there."

He nodded in agreement. He was somewhat disappointed his jogging sessions with Elena would be put on hold, just as he was starting to get into the swing of things.

He hoped the girls were getting along alright. It made sense for him to be out here now, to strike while the proverbial iron was hot, but there were still a lot of unknowns. Things seemed good as he left, but he'd kind of thrown Elena into the deep end with the whole haven situation. Or maybe it was the demi that needed to be wary, with her once-dormant imaginations now allowed to run wild. He trusted Caeli to keep her in line, but the last thing he saw of them was the succubus practically getting molested by his libidinous boss, and as appealing as that sight had been, he had his worries.

While eagerly awaiting the meal, Luna piped up. "So, now that we're off the subject of my disastrous love-life, how're things with you? How's that whole night gardening thing working out? Didn't expect you to try juggling both the lilac and roses at the same time. Quite a bit of work for a novice gardener. You're over-watering them, by the way."

Benson paused to glare at her with a canny eye. Her commentary, as always, was too on-the-nose to be a coincidence, and that fact was starting to bother him.

"Sorry. Was I being too nosy again? I've got this crazy good sense of smell. Some people get weirded out by that, others think it's cool. People don't often realize just how much you can figure out with just a sniff. It's such an underrated sense, let me tell you." As if to punctuate her point, she closed her eyes in her typical fashion and took a single sniff at the air. "Your pasta's done, by the way, if you like it al dente."

Even over the smell of bubbling tomato sauce? That's some nose.

"Oh, shit!" Somewhat doubtful, he went to test the pasta. Huh, right on the money. Impressive, indeed. He covertly scanned the room for Lily's whereabouts. Just the slightest bit of caution, after all the unpleasant surprises of late. She'd moved completely out of Luna's line of sight, perched in the gap atop a kitchen cabinet. She didn't look at all agitated, instead craning her body hungrily towards the smells wafting from the stove. Well, if his "magical early warning system" hadn't been alerted, then there was probably nothing to worry about. Luna was just that good it seemed. "Well, guess that means dinner is served."

He offered her a plate to fill as she pleased. She bounced up giddily, first returning the now slightly dripping bag of corn to his freezer, and then snatching the plate from him to load it up with a veritable mountain of spaghetti. She started pulling open drawers at random to search for a fork, finding one quickly and scampered back to the table, digging into the food without hesitation. Leaving the pots open for Lily to help herself, Benson sat down across from Luna.

Luna was slurping up the noodles happily, not caring that the sauce was splashing sloppily all over her face. That carefree mess helped enforce that bratty sister image he had of her. It was cute and child-like, and it was relaxing to see her attacking her food with gusto, distracted from her troubles. He took a moment to examine her bruised cheek. The dark spot still showed on her tanned skin, but the swelling had abated. That was good. With a bit of concealer, she'd be able to continue her life without drawing unwanted attentions.

"Enjoying the meal?" Benson asked casually, watching her voraciously devour a massive ball of pasta twirled about her fork.

"Mhmm. Ith awehum!" She replied, mouth still full of food. She swallowed, with a goofy smile on her face. "So good, puts me right in my happy place. Thanks!"

"Don't mention it. It's just store-bought, jarred sauce after all."

"Eh, that's about all that Mom was ever good at either, so it's nostalgic. And besides, what's that they say? About good company making good food taste even better?"

"You really consider me good company? Aside from our little hallway rendezvous, we're practically complete strangers."

"I don't think of you that way. Especially after you told me last time how much you liked those chats. That made me really happy, by the way. And speaking of happy, you didn't answer my question earlier. How's that new hobby of yours treating you?"

He'd sort of hoped that the topic had been forgotten with the distraction of a meal. No such luck, not with her inquisitive personality.

He struggled to hold onto the metaphor, trying not to reveal too much. "I guess you could say things are going well. Not a hobby I ever imagined picking up, it just sort of found me. Something about lilac really spoke to me. Something about that sweet aroma held my attention and got me to slow the fuck down and rethink my life."

"Oh? Surprisingly deep realization for gardening. So where do roses fit in? Some consider them rather high-maintenance. Especially the reds. You becoming a romantic or something, putting in all that effort? Especially for a neophyte."

"Or something. I dunno. Something about that bold yet delicate nature of roses caught my attention, and made me want to get better at this overall. Guess I'm the type of person who likes to tackle a challenge, rather than shy away from it. Inexperience only means there's more to learn, but learning can be its own reward. So I guess that about sums up my recent experiences."

"So what does that mean for your 'first love'? Does that you're going to abandon them, looking for greater challenges and more learning experiences?"

"What? Oh, lilac, right. No. Easy doesn't mean boring. Just means that everything new I learn I can take back to them and help them flourish even more."

"People take things for granted too much these days. Ugh, people tease me for sounding like an old lady when I say stuff like that, but it's true. It's really cool that you've had a chance to slow things down recently. It really does show, y'know?"

"Speaking of, how are you feeling now?"

"Better. Still sucks learning he was a peace of shit all along, but I'm glad I had a nice guy like you to fall back on. I'm sorry what I said earlier. I know not all guys are jerks. I'm just pissed that it was my guy." She slurped up the last of her meal, and idly dragged her fork in lazy circles across the sauce-stained plate.

"What is it? There's something else on your mind, isn't there?"

"Oh, no. You've already done so much. I couldn't impose..."

"Spill. The worst thing I could do is say no."

"Well, if you put it like that... you think I could sleep here tonight? Just this once. I just don't feel comfortable being alone, where he can find me. We weren't exactly on the best of terms when we last saw each other, after all."

"No friends that can help you out?" It wasn't that he was opposed to helping her out, but this was another complication on top of his other responsibilities.

"Thing is, he knows my friends. I'd rather not put them on the spot to defend me, give him a chance to put pressure on them. I dunno, he's too popular a guy to go all psycho stalker on me. I think he just needs a day or two to get the hint. This'll all blow over soon enough."

"Makes sense. In that case, you can use my room for the night."

"No, I couldn't..."

"I insist. You've had a hard enough day as it is. You don't need to start tomorrow on a shitty note by waking up all cramped up on my tiny, lumpy little couch."

"Really? You mean it!? Ohmygod, Mr. L, you're the best!" She leapt up off her seat to give him a great big hug. An innocent one, though, that didn't linger. Her effusive personality came to the forefront again, and that finally helped him relax. "Lemme run across the hall to grab a few things, then!" She bounced out the door, suddenly full of energy again.

Her brief exit gave him a chance to clean up, and also check in on Lily.

"You didn't sense anything odd with her, did you? Wrath is also a Sin, isn't it? I hope it's not me that whatever we're dealing with was after, rather than Elena. I'd hate to drag Luna into all of this as well."

Lily gave her whole body an emphatic shake, still in her hiding spot atop the cabinet.

"Good. And how are you holding up? Did you manage to sneak a bite to eat? And how's your mana reserves? I'm not going to have to, err, charge you up again anytime soon, am I? That could be a bit problematic, if she's around."

Another shake, and a happy chirp. That was good. He could rely on her to take care of herself. She didn't need babysitting.

"Good. Just let me know if anything changes. I'm counting on you. Just make sure to stay out of sight."

Lily thrust her little chest out proudly, and gave him a soldier's salute, which caused him to break into a broad grin.

"What're you looking so happy for? Looking forward to rooming with a hot, young college student, are we?" Luna came bursting back into the room, with a small bag of toiletries in hand and a bundle of presumably pajamas tucked under her arm.

"I'm just happy I've got my nosy brat back. Seeing you all quiet and morose was just too damned weird." Benson's quick wit had managed to cover for him. He hoped.

"It's nice to have someone so reliable close by. After everything that happened, it would suck having to hide away from home as well. I get homesick easily. But I can just pop over and grab anything I've forgotten. The bedroom through there?" She pointed to the door at the end of the room. The open floor plan of the loft space made the existence of that side room rather obvious.

"Yup, on your left. Right door's the bathroom."

"I'll try not to be too much of a bother. I've got an early start tomorrow. Out by 7:00. Study session with friends, so don't worry if you don't see me in the morning, if you like to sleep in." She yawned loudly, not bothering to cover her mouth.

"Yeah, I'll probably do that. I've had kind of a long day. I'll probably be out like a light still."

She nodded in acknowledgment. "Whoo, I'm bushed all of a sudden. Goodnight! Nothing you want to hide in there, first? No secret porn stash of barely-legal teens that I should be worried about?"

"Just how old do you think I am? Who has magazines, anymore?"

"Just kidding. Isn't that what little sisters are supposed to do? Get their bros caught in all sorts of compromising scenarios?"

"Night, Luna." He just rolled his eyes at her trouble-maker spirit.

"Really, thanks again, Mr. L. This really means a lot, to me." She slipped away into his room without another word.

With Luna retired, Benson pulled out a spare blanket, stripped down to his underwear, and fell asleep on the couch.

*****

Benson awoke to the feeling of a gentle wetness encircling his cock. Still half-asleep, he mumbled, "Mmm, Caeli. That feels amazing. What a way to wake up." He reached down between his legs to stroke her long, beautiful hair, but then his heart leapt in his chest when he didn't find her there.

Suddenly much more alert, he pulled down his blanket to find his boxers pulled down over his erection, with Lily wantonly wrapped around it, slurping away at the head with her tongue. It felt so good, he was almost willing to let her continue, when his mind finally cleared away the last of his sleep-induced haze to realize where he was again. He hastily checked the time. 6:00. The sun was only barely starting to stream above the horizon line.

He heard faint humming coming from the direction of his bedroom. Oh, shit, Luna's awake!

"Lily, stop! This isn't the right time for that! We've still got company! Whatever happened to laying low?" He angrily admonished her, whispering harshly.

Lily gave herself a shake, eyes opening wide, as if she'd only just realized what she was doing. She pulled away from him, with a whimpering, chastised look, with her hands clamped firmly between her thighs. Her arms squeezed her pointed little breasts together, and her whole body squirmed with desire.

"Sorry. I'm not mad, but you've got to be able to control yourself. Luna said she was leaving early. We'll deal with you after."

She nodded impatiently, and flew back into hiding, fluttering around lazily in a daze.

Benson rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and grumbled. Because of Lily's lack of inhibitions, he was stuck in that infuriating in-between state of being of being highly aroused, while also badly needing to piss. He tucked his stiffened member back into his shorts, and awkwardly shuffled to the bathroom. No light streamed from beneath the door, but he still knocked to be safe. Hearing no response, he let himself in.

He stood over the toilet bowl with his erect penis in his hand, having trouble initiating a stream through his raging hard-on. He looked at his reflection in the mirror while waiting, and ran his other hand through his course mop of brown hair. He wondered if he should do anything with it. Caeli liked that long, care-free look, so she said. But it was starting to get a bit on the unruly side.

Just as the urine finally began to stream forth to give him some much-needed relief, the side door that directly connected the bedroom to the bathroom opened, and Luna walked through. Distracted, looking down at her phone, she didn't notice him immediately.

She was completely naked.

He saw her in the mirror first, but the testosterone coursing through his body soon had him twisting his neck to take in the sights directly. Athletically-toned body, evenly browned from head-to-toe with a perfect honey-almond color. Slender frame, but with an absolutely delectable behind atop luscious thighs. Firm young breasts stood proudly on her chest, not massive, but with pleasing roundness without a hint of sag. Light, wispy pubes, a darker, yellower color than the platinum-bleached locks on her head. The distinctive aspect that most drew his gaze, though, was in how her small dark nipples and the glistening bud of her clit each stood firmly erect, held semi-permanently in their engorged states by the gleaming metal studs pierced through them.