Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does the river choose its own course? Each and every wind and bend brings meaning to something, whether it intends to or not. You've shown the value of that, time and again. Maybe you can find a way to get through to her. Even after everything, I still consider her my friend. It's why I keep her nearby, so I can see her everyday, hoping with everything I've got that the next day will be the one when she's finally changed her mind.. Just as I'm your guide now, she was my confidante and mentor."

Iara had made a similar analogy of him the last time they talked. He still didn't believe in destiny, per se. But people had their callings, their wants in life that resonated most with their being. When those aligned with life, it could certainly feel like a guiding hand made that possible. He felt that way with Caeli, and then Elena. And now, even Luna had wormed her way inseparably into his life, however temporarily.

"Hrm, since you've shared all that with me, maybe I should be forthcoming as well. No promises I can make anything happen with Xochitl, if she's as stubborn as you make her out to be, but maybe something will come to me. But in the meantime, I thought I should warn you that I've picked up another 'stray'."

There was a quirked eyebrow. "You mean, like Elena? Do I not satisfy you enough, lover?" She pouted, playfully.

Hearing her address him that way was going to take some getting used to. His hardened cock was awkwardly jostling within his loose shorts. Up to this point, he'd largely been able to keep his eyes on the track, and as always, her enthralling words did their job to keep his interest. But he'd inadvertently given her an opening to turn up the heat, and she'd taken it.

"It's not like that, really. Well, okay, there were some 'accidents', but we hashed things out. She's just dealing with some drama of her own, and I've offered to take her in until it all blows over. I just didn't want you to get the wrong impression, especially since I probably can't invite you over to my place until that's settled. Not like you'd even want to, there's nothing special about it. Your digs are way fancier."

"Oh, don't be so hard on yourself. I think I've made it abundantly clear that I'm all about the company, rather than materialistic things. If it's good enough for you to call home, it's good enough for me. And don't worry about the girl. After Elena, I trust your instincts more than ever. You'll do what's right. Let me know if I can help, in any way."

"It'll be fine. This isn't anything complicated."

"If you say so. My offer's still on the table. Honestly, I almost wish it were another Elena situation, seeing as how that turned out. Things are starting to get really fun."

*****

After their long, drawn-out conversation, he realized they'd actually made about two laps around the track. He was sweating, but not actually tired. He could feel his training starting to pay off.

Caeli stopped a few yards ahead, to the side of the running path, panting, beads of sweat dripping from her forehead. Bent over with her hands on her knees, she was a titillating sight. Her poorly-fitted clothes were in absolute shambles. The pale pink tank top, almost white, was thoroughly drenched and see-through, still bunched up around the peaks of her mountainous breasts. In her deep, wracking breaths, one of the straps slid tantalizingly down her shoulder. Her shorts had bunched in on themselves in the worst of ways, to the point where it was just a roll of dark fabric that barely obscured her bald pussy lips, and nothing more. Her entire ass was bare for all to see.

Thankfully, with the sun having vanished some time ago, he was the only witness to the stunning sight before him.

She stood up, stretching out her back and flashing him the widest, most self-satisfied grin.

Catching his breath, he walked up to her.

There came rustling in the bushes on her side. Before either of them had a chance to react, out burst a man.

An uncouth, thuggish type. He grabbed Caeli, pulling her arms behind her back, enveloping both of her thin wrists in a large, brutish hand.

"Heya, babe. Been watchin' you all night. What's say you an' me get to know each other?" Caeli shuddered as her captor roughly stuck his hand down into the cleft of her exposed butt-crack, making an express point of digging in at the base of her sweaty vagina, before boorishly scraping his fingers upward. She let out a small gasp when the man pressed a knuckle against the puckered entrance to her asshole.

Benson had his teeth grit, growling. "Let her go!"

"What're you supposed ta be? Her boyfriend or summin'? Lemme tell ya, Tits, I'm way more man than this limp-dicked nerd's ever gonna be." He slapped crudely at the crotch of his saggy pants. "Lemme satisfy ya, real good. Forget all about Romeo over there."

"I swear, if you lay a finger on her, I'll - "

In a flash, the punk had a knife on her. Rather than hold it at her neck, though, he stuck it up in between her cleavage, the point barely tracing along the inside of her breast. Demonstrating how sharp it was, he pressed it slightly against the taut band of the front of her shirt, the thin material beginning to split and fray along its edge.

"Or what, man? You ain't gonna do shit. Tell ya what, gimme your wallet or whatevs ya got, if you don't wanna see her pretty titties get all messed up. You do what I say, and you only have to see me mess her up the good way. Catch my drift?" Unable to resist himself, the man loosened the grip on his knife to hold it only between his thumb and forefinger, so he could simultaneously dig his fingers into the ample tit flesh before him. Caeli cringed in disgust.

Benson's fist clenched, but he was unsure of his next move. Too far a distance to close, not with the knife already on her.

He didn't really have long to think, when the sound of giggling broke the brief, tense stalemate. First a tiny, girlish utterance. But it soon bloomed into a full, maniacal cackle. Caeli casually wrenched her arms free from the man's grasp. Probably broke a few fingers in the process, the way his face instantly warped and twisted. To his credit, he didn't cry or scream. She doubled over, clutching her sides in her fit. The suddenness of her outburst knocked the knife from his hand, and it clattered to the ground.

"The fuck's with you, bitch?" He cried in shock, clutching his damaged hand. With her balled up on the ground, he furiously swung his leg back, preparing to kick her.

He never connected.

Caeli stood up, her back still turned to the thug. From his vantage, Benson could see that the keen blade had in fact managed to draw a thin line of blood along her perfect skin, but it healed before his eyes. Not even turning to regard him properly, she just tipped her head backwards to glare at the man. Not with disdain, but merely of cold, unflinching disappointment.

"Pathetic. If this is what this world tries to throw at me, then I don't know what I was so worried about."

The man seemed to try to offer a rebuttal, but the only sound he made was a strained gurgle. Caeli had her tail wrapped around his throat, and began to suspend him in the air. His legs kicked useless in space, as his body rose higher and higher. Soon, the gurgle became a wheeze, and his flailing limbs merely wiggled. With barely a second thought, she let him go, his body thudding hard on the ground behind the bush, her tail snaking back within her body.

"Caeli! He's not... dead, is he?"

Without offering a reply, she climbed into the bush after him. Benson curiously followed, to see her pressing her forehead to the man's, and whispering some unknown words.

"No, I couldn't bring myself to kill a man. Not even scum like that. I just cut off his oxygen until he passed out, to give me a chance to place a memory charm on him. Just a simple little thing so he'd forget all about this evening. But also, when he wakes up, he's going to have this inexplicable feeling of guilt, enough to turn himself into the police."

"Thank god. I wouldn't want you to have that on your conscience, especially over something so worthless. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just - " She climbed back out of the bushes, before stumbling into his arms " - fine."

"I know you're not accustomed to people worrying over you, but don't try to hide it. You're never this uncoordinated unless you're exhausted. What did you do, to push yourself that hard? It obviously wasn't the run. The only reason you slowed down at all was to match my pace."

She looked up at him, eyes full of equal parts lust and adoration. Her irises flashed, shifting from their disguised brown color, to her natural, luminous amber shade. She sighed, letting her luscious body melt into his arms, enjoying his comforting warmth.

"Ah, you got me. I must confess, I had ulterior motives for our 'date'. I've been broadcasting my magical energies non-stop ever since we got here. The fact that none of us have managed to uncover a single sign of a threat to Elena's life seemed too good to be true. So to be certain, she and I developed a different theory, that maybe the Sin was merely attracted by the presence of magic, the traces of which Lily had placed upon her. If that was all our villain desired, then it stood to reason that by setting myself out as bait, it'd be easy enough to draw them out."

"If that was the plan, was the outfit really necessary? I nearly have a heart attack anytime somebody stops by to check you out."

She grinned, devilishly. "Such a bargain deal, this. Four birds with one stone. As I mentioned outside your place of work, the effort of managing this much attention on me can cause a bit of a feedback loop, broadcasting the power of my arousal wide. Secondly, Elena purchased this outfit for me. I think it was her way of living vicariously through me, since she couldn't be here in person. Next, I think you secretly liked it. The envious stares in your direction, when all those people realized you were with me. Quite the ego boost, no? And lastly, well, walk with me, just a bit more." She tipped her head in the direction of the path.

Supporting her on his shoulder, they slowly made their way back into the running track. About fifty yards, before she stopped. A gentle nudge had him turn, looking into the bushes for what, he wasn't sure of.

With his guard down, she tackled him, driving them both deep into the brush. The rush of leaves and branches scratched and scraped at his skin, and he braced himself for a hard landing. Instead, he found his fall cushioned by layered nest of towels and light blankets.

"You devilish minx, you had this planned all along, didn't you?"

"What can I say? All this hard work builds up an appetite, and I'm famished." She was already frantically sliding her hands up under his shirt, working it off his body. Her fingers lingered for a moment around his midsection, and she grinned with pleasure. "Ooh, is my handsome stud starting to break out of his shell? I'm far from shallow, but it's not like I can't appreciate a bit of eye candy, and you're coming along very nicely."

Honestly, he hadn't noticed so much. He felt healthier, his endurance lasting longer, but any physical gains were so gradual that they weren't so obvious to him. But all that effort worth it, because the way she appraised his fitter and trimmer body with sensual touches was nothing short of heavenly. She nuzzled at his bare chest, inhaling his sweaty, manly odor.

He placed her hand over her shoulder, gently caressing it in a warm embrace. "You could have knocked him out at any time. Did you really have to let that thug touch you. I was furious for you, you know?"

"It wasn't so bad. I've put up with worse, in my years. Sorry I made you watch that, but truthfully, I hesitated. I was too enthralled with your reaction to respond properly."

"My reaction?"

"Xo called you my white knight, in contempt, but it's true. Let me just say that it's with great rarity that a demoness finds herself with a champion willing to defend her honor of their own volition. I couldn't help but bask in that feeling. But how about we forget all that business? Let it just be about you and me."

She finished pulling his shirt up over his head, and sat up, while straddling him. She examined the frayed bundle of cloth at her front, and shrugged, before tearing it through completely and carelessly tossing the ruined garment to the side. The bright park lights streaming through the foliage highlighted her glistening, naked flesh dazzlingly, as her magnificent breasts bounded free of their flimsy constraints.

With ravenous intent, she pulled his shorts off his body in one swift motion. She struggled more with her own, the elastic fabric wound so tightly and knotted. She wriggled them off her legs with no small degree of effort, her round hips and swaying breasts jiggling an erotic dance in her exertions. As she removed the last of the clothing from her body, her hair shimmered in rippling, glowing waves, transitioning from the disguised black to her natural violet hues. Her skin lightened in shade, appearing almost white in the shadowed glade, backlit by the bright lights from the track.

Finally free of her stifling confines, completely naked from head to toe, she lathered his body with all the attention she could muster.

"We're finally free, Ben. No more obstacles standing in our way. I had to wait for you again, and my heart ached for you all the while. We've both been hard at work, so now let us both claim our just rewards." She smiled hungrily, before plunging herself on top of him, not even waiting for a reply, not that she needed one. The licentious glare in his eye said enough. Nor did her sopping wet pussy need any further encouragement. She slid easily, but tightly around his hardened manhood, clenching so tightly as if she were made to fit him.

She entwined her fingers in his own, holding his hands at his sides. It was an intimate gesture, but it was also the signal that she was in control this time. She didn't want him taking over, like he normally did.

She rode him hard with reckless abandon, no longer inhibited by doubt or worry. Her hips drove up and down vigorously atop him, drawing herself strongly and deeply over his flared head to feel him against every nook and cranny of her most intimate place. Her marvelous peaked orbs bounced on her chest in mesmerizing arcs. Her liquids sloppily drooled forth, coating him, the wet slapping of their bodies echoing sharply within the small little clearing she had selected as their makeshift bed.

Then, in one last stroke, she violently arched her back, her face staring skyward with tears streaming from her eyes. She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood, silencing a moaning scream that would be sure to draw attention. She collapsed into his chest, shivering pleasurably as his cock pumped its thick, white load into her awaiting belly with a bellowing grunt.

Eyes closed peacefully and she nested her cheek at his shoulder, she muttered and mumbled, mostly to herself. "Lover, lover, lover. Hrm. She swore that would get a reaction out of you, but truth be told, it sounded so weird coming out of my lips until just now. And suddenly, it feels just right."

She let herself relax into the rise and fall of his hard breathing, a contented smile on her lips. "That's really, truly, what we are, isn't it? I'm honestly having trouble with that. Even in my pursuits of more meaningful relationships, it's never been like this. Transient things, of convenience and curiosity, that's all they really amounted to in the end. I've never met a man I regarded as my equal until now, someone I can bare my heart and soul to. Part of me was worried, that with all the barriers and obstacles we've faced, that fate was telling me that I was wrong. But I well and truly believe that we've cleared those obstacles. And after the dust has settled, we're still together. I've never been happier to face my fears... no, that's not quite right. I've never been happier, full stop."

Her luminous eyes opened slowly, to gaze longingly into his. There was a moment of hesitance, as she licked her lips, cleaning the small droplets of blood upon them, the wounds already closed. She leaned in closer, so much that the gentle flares of his breath washed over her face. And then, in one swift motion, she kissed him. A quick, clean peck, square on the lips. Not a lustful, needy one. No biting or tongues. Pure and chaste, as the proverbial "true love's kiss" out of a fairy tale.

When she pulled away, he grabbed her back of the head and held her tightly, planting a second, and then a third, and forth on her luscious lips, and each one she reciprocated. He had half a mind to prolong that kiss forever, as if this were all a dream he didn't want to end. But the warm body wrapped in his arms, limbs entwined in his was real.

He broke the embrace, smiling gently at the pretty face before him, stroking her gorgeous, silky-smooth hair. "Caeli, I love you. You've made me the luckiest man in the world. Back when we first met, when I was at my wit's end, feeling sorry for myself, it was your brightness and sunshine that lifted me out of it. Even if we couldn't be together, I still would have loved you unconditionally. I wanted so much for us to be friends. That you wanted to be more is nothing short of a blessing, one that I won't ever take for granted."

She wriggled happily, squeezing her naked body even harder against his possessively. The stiff peaks of her nipples buried into his chest "I wish I had more to say, to extend this perfect moment even longer. But I've said all I have to say on how much you mean to me. If I said more, I'm afraid you'd just get bored of me."

"Never. I'll gladly take any excuse to hear your lovely voice. But fine, if your words have dried up, I know of other ways to wring that out of you." With a mischievous smirk he flipped her on her back.

She squeaked, as her gaze washed over the strong body looming over her, terminating at his rock-hard manhood. "How? I squeezed you dry with everything I had. I've put men out for the night, riding them as hard as I did you." Even as she protested, she drooled in anticipation.

"I suppose that's the difference between them and me. You were able to give them their moment of happiness, but I'm not truly happy until you're well and fully satisfied." In reality, he didn't really understand what had come over him, either. Her play at sexual dominance had indeed been a success, as he felt his energy wane and flow into her. But seeing her in that wonderful, blissful state, something had surged deep inside him, determined to give her more of what she wanted.

He pulled her legs open and around him, granting him unrestricted access to her dripping, quivering pussy. She still dribbled the remains of her previous foray, but that just made the sight even more inviting and lewd. She was already panting in her hunger, looking up at him with pleading eyes. He couldn't make her wait any longer.

He plunged deeply into her soft folds, the frothy mix of their liquids easily lubricating her needy, searing hole. She whimpered in ecstasy.

Slowly, he started, finding his strength and rhythm. Matching his pace, she rolled her hips to take him in as deeply as possible.

"Yes! Oh gods, harder!"

Quickly finding their footing in their carnal dance, their speed and intensity ramped up, until he was giving her a full pounding. He had his hands on her breasts, giving the bounteous globes a firm massage, fingers probing deeply and stimulating the soft flesh, her nipples burning hot and pressing into his palms. She was a wet, mewling mess. She bit the back of her hand in order to suppress the shrillness of her moans.