Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her body grow rigid ahead of her climax. Hastily, he withdrew, and pulled the blanket over her shoulders.

"No, please, don't stop! I'm so close." She was panting hard, her body glistening with sweat, her pussy endlessly streaming forth her liquid arousal.

"You'll get what's coming for you, don't you worry. Hold out for me for just a moment longer."

She nodded impatiently, her face burning red, in awe of his commanding tone. She yelped when he suddenly scooped her up in his arms. Placing her back against a tree, he looped his arms under her knees and hoisted her up. Her eyes widened in shock, but quickly figured out his aim. She assisted by raising her arms over her head, grabbing firm hold of a tree branch above her.

With her body properly positioned, he steadily lowered her over his cock, and let gravity do the work, as he plunged even further into her molten depths than had ever been possible before. Her tongue lolled out as she felt the sensations running deeply through the entirety of her loins, her nerves already on edge and electric. Deep, powerful strokes plumbed her depths now, assisted by natural forces.

Caeli didn't last long, as she released her hold on the tree and collapsed into him, holding his shoulders tightly as her steaming nectar gushed powerfully into his lap. She moaned and whimpered delightfully. More ropes of thick semen burst forth, flooding her pussy and overflowing, their mess dripping into the forest floor.

His legs gave way, and they tumbled back into their love nest of blankets and towels, breathing hard, simply staring lovingly into each others' eyes. When she gained her composure enough to smile, he brought his hand up to gently caress her cheek.

"How do you do this to me, Ben?" She questioned. "Even when I come prepared, armed with the full extent of my wiles, I just can't seem to win against you. Are you trying to humiliate me?"

"I wouldn't dream of it, Not unless you were into that, of course. I don't know, but it's only you that brings that out in me. Maybe that's my body's way of telling me to make every moment with you count. You keep going on about my empathic nature, and maybe, somehow, it extends beyond just my intuition. Maybe because you're looking for a lover and an equal, rather than just another conquest, I can instinctively hold some stamina in reserve, just for you. What matters if you 'win', anyways? What's different in the end? We both get a thorough and vigorous fucking, either way."

"Aw, but then you don't get to see my smug face in the end when I beat you."

"Is that all? Fucking hell, you're too much. Why are humans supposed to be afraid of you, again? You're just too goddamned cute to hate."

"I wish I knew. Then we demi wouldn't be in this whole mess to begin with. But then, maybe I wouldn't have met you. My feelings are so conflicted right now." With some effort, she pushed herself up off the blanket. "Can you get up?"

He groaned, but sat up alongside her. "Why?"

"Try to clean yourself up, and get dressed. The night's still young, and we have a date to finish."

"Wasn't this it?"

"No, this was only the first half, and I might have let myself get a bit carried away with it. That Elena, I swear. She went from a tentative rival to our biggest cheerleader, go figure. I'd really hate to see her efforts go to waste."

His joints protesting, he managed to stand, grabbing a towel to make himself at least not a cum-covered mess. She did the same.

"Stand back," she commanded. Snapping her fingers, the whole pile of messy linens vanished away in a portal, that quickly closed in on itself.

He pulled his damp, sweaty clothing over his body, cool against his heated skin.

Caeli, meanwhile, had much more difficulty with her own. She managed to undo her shorts from their twisted coils, but having remained in a state of such stress, as she slipped the moistened fabric up her long, supple legs, the material clung and snared, tearing in wide runs. By the time she finally wiggled the waistband up around her hips, the sides of the shorts were covered in gaping holes that pinched and squeezed her flesh in tantalizing ways, reduced to barely more than the skimpiest of thongs, with the narrow band of fabric burying itself up between her pussy lips and exposing the entirety of her round, firm ass.

Finding the remains of her damaged shirt, she put it on backwards, so the intact half covered her chest, and tied the torn parts behind her. But the shirt was moderately tight before, and now it was pulled obscenely taught against her prominent bust, still damp and see-through, the stiff bullets of her nipples plainly visible and stabbing outwards.

She uttered a low growl, full of equal parts frustration and arousal. Even in the low light, it was easy to see the blush on her cheeks due to her pale skin tone. "Gah, that girl! She knew this would happen, I'm sure of it!"

Benson merely stood with mouth agape at the erotic sight before him. Even though he'd had the pleasure of seeing her naked plenty of times already, her distraught, embarrassed look brought with it an entirely different appeal. Normally so cool and composed in her sexuality, like this, she seemed so innocent.

She paced in small circles, agitated, idly nibbling at her thumb nail. "What to do, what to do? Tsk. Should've kept a blanket. Where has your head gone to, Caeli? I can't go out there like this. I'll draw too much attention, and trying to censor myself from that many minds will cost me more mana than I have. I'm not yet fully recuperated." Her gaze drifted aside, towards a tall tower overlooking the park. "So close, yet so far..."

"Why don't we just portal over, to where you want to go?"

"The network's a convenience, but it doesn't work like that. The one you just saw had no defined anchor point. Remember how you were taught to overlay them with something like a door or window? It seems a minor act, but it matters all too much to the portal's stability. Without that assurance, it could collapse on you before you get to where you need to go, and that would be disastrous. All I did was erase our evidence. No big loss if some dirty towels get lost to the æther."

He started to lift up his shirt again. "Well, if we're stuck walking, then why don't I just give you mine?"

"No, I couldn't take that. You'll catch cold."

As if to punctuate her point, a stiff breeze picked up that swirled around them, giving him a chill. He momentarily found himself lost in the sight of her loose lavender tresses dancing about in the wind, artistically framing her beautiful face.

"Ben? Benson? Did you hear me? I really don't know what to do. We can't camp here all night, that would ruin everything."

"What is it that has you so worked up? So what, if your plans get a little messed up? We've got all the time in the world to share, now that there's nothing else fighting for our attentions."

"But... I wanted tonight to be perfect. We had everything all laid out... she'll be so disappointed that it all went to waste." Her eyes were downcast, truly saddened.

He sighed, cursing his overactive id. That quality she was so enamored with, that also seemed to fuel him beyond the limits of human endurance, was also his weakness. Her foul moods landed with devastating force to his psyche, that he immediately wanted them to go away.

Benson bent over, presenting his back to her. "Get on. I'll carry you. It won't be much, but I can try to be your shield. That building over there, right? We can make it."

Her features brightened considerably. "My hero."

"Just don't let this become a habit, and let Elena's bad habits rub off on you. I won't be able to keep up if you both go totally wild on me."

"Don't worry, my wild side is reserved explicitly for you."

As he hoisted her up onto his back, he watched the skin on her arms subtly shift in color again, to how she had appeared to him earlier in the evening. As exposed as she was, she didn't need to call any extra attention to herself through her exotic appearance.

Stepping out of the brush, it was quiet. Deep in the park after dark, they were mercifully alone. She had her arms draped around his shoulders to hold herself up, while he looped his arms through her knees to hold her up from below. She squeezed him tightly, her firm breasts burrowing into his back. He could feel her still-desirous heat radiating into him.

"Hold tight, we'll take this easy."

He didn't know if she was assisting him somehow, but carrying her piggyback wasn't nearly as strenuous as he expected. Even after the night's activities, his muscles held firm. She took the opportunity to nestle into his neck, overflowing with affection.

Nearing the entrance to the park, though, the venue became more crowded. At first, only a few people wandering aimlessly, heads down in their phones, not paying them any head. But once people caught a sight of them, there came murmurings, and it wasn't long before they had gathered a small crowd of onlookers.

There were wolf-whistles and cat-calls.

"Holy shit, look at that babe!"

"Who's that guy she's with? Lucky!"

"Fucking hell, the tits on her, man. Gotta be a porn star". "Nah, man, that ass would be posted all over my walls if she was. I ain't seen a girl like that before in my life!"

The lecherous comments had Benson cringing in embarrassment for her, but also had him welling with pride. She inspired such lust and envy, but she had professed herself to him, and him alone.

Men stared agape, and women sneered at their boyfriends, but did not avert their eyes.

Benson growled when he saw cellphones raised, ready to take photos. He braced for the blinding lights of countless flashes, but before it happened, the scene seemed to freeze before his eyes. He could feel Caeli's heat rise at his back, and she whispered a single word in his ear, "Run!"

And so he did, leaving their crowd of admirers in the dust.

Legs pumping hard, wind blowing through his hair, the sound of her raucous laughter rang in his ears and pierced the deadened night air.

©2022 Elysium_Chronicle