Hellen Gets Her Way

Story Info
Hellen gets me dress as a whore.
1.8k words
4.48
13.1k
14
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a while ago. My wife had this friend named Hellen. She was married to Josh. She was always hitting on me and putting me in uncomfortable situations. One day my friend Rob invited my wife and me to a costume party and said we could bring another couple with us if we wanted. Well, my wife said right away it was going to be Hellen and Josh.

My wife told Hellen about it, and she said they would be going. She asked my wife if we knew what we were going as and if not, she had an idea. Since my wife didn't know she asked Hellen what her idea was. Hellen went into this Idea where she wanted to see me dressed as a woman. My wife said yes, he could be a hooker and I'll be his pimp. Hellen then said she would go as a hooker to with Josh being her pimp.

Okay I love crossdressing, but I didn't do it in front of people yet. So, it took my wife a while to talk me into it. Hellen said she would help to get me ready. The party wasn't for another two weeks so Hellen came up with this plan that we should practice this weekend getting dress and ready for it. I told my wife she just wants to see me and embarrass me. My wife said no she just wants to get it right.

That weekend Hellen and Josh came over to do the practice run. Hellen was already dressed as a hooker, and she was looking really hot. She was wearing a little red mini dress that didn't cover her entire ass, red silk stockings, no bra and six-inch red pumps. Josh was dressed as a typical pimp.

Hellen said alright let's get you hairless and smooth. I said now wait I thought I would just wear a pair of heavy tights to hide the hair on my legs. She said that might have worked but what about your back and chest hair plus your wife bought you some very silky back seam pantyhose to wear. So, strip down and get in there and shave everything we will be in there in a minute to check to see you got all of it and help in the places you can't see or get to.

What is this we you're not coming in there. Oh yes, I am you're going to need help at your private parts so one of us is going to lift them up so the other can shave them. I looked at Josh and said are you okay with this. He said I sure as hell aren't going to lift and hold them or shave them. So, in the shower I went after getting my legs and chest done, I heard them come in and asked if I needed help. I said I guess I don't have a choice do I. Their reply was no you don't but don't worry you are going to love it.

They both hop in the shower with me, and they were naked. This might not be too bad after all. They told me to be quite and enjoy it. They started by gripping my semi hard penis saying this won't do it needs to be completely hard for them to get it shave right. Hellen said I got this and drop to her knees. I looked to my wife, and she said it was okay. And by then Hellen had my penis in her mouth. I was in heaven it didn't take long before I was rock hard. Then just like that she stops and lifted my stuff and told my wife shave it before it goes soft. I don't think you have to worry about it going soft as long as you're holding it. I was hoping for some more mouth action, but they finish shaving me top to bottom making sure nothing was missed.

We got out of the shower; they got dressed while I stood there watching them. They came over and made sure I was dry and started putting some lotion all over me. They got to my private area and took turns rubbing the lotion all over them. I thought I was going to shoot my load, but they stop short of it and just smile at me. Alright let get him into the bedroom to dress him.

Once in the bedroom I saw what they had for me to wear. I said no way in hell am I going to wear that to the party. Just put it on and see how it looks before making up your mind. They helped me get on the back seam pantyhose making sure the line went straight up the back of my leg to my ass. They were so silky that my penis got hard again they seen that and said oh I think he really likes them. Then came the 3-inch black pumps which fitted pretty well. How did you know what size to get. My wife said I just look at your other pairs. I looked at her like what the hell nobody knows I cross dress. She said don't worry they knew for a while they seen your pantyhose sticking out of your pants. Okay if they are okay with it. Next was breast form they glued to me, then the smallest dress you could think of it made Hellen's look long compared to it. When it was down as far as I could get it, you could see most of my ass and all of my balls.

Let us go in and see what Josh thinks of it. When I enter the room Josh just wolf whistle and said now that one lady of the night that I would fuck. What the hell is wrong with you don't you see my balls. He said they look so smooth and kissable now turn so I can see your ass. The girl grabbed me and spun me around to show him my ass. He wolf whistle again and stated he would go balls deep into that ass.

Okay the girls said we can go out to a bar or stay in and watch a movie. I said we are staying in and watching a movie. Afraid someone will see you at the bar. No I'm afraid I'm going to get raped at the bar. Josh just looked at me and said it could happen here to. But I was hoping you wanted to watch a movie I bought one I think you are going to love. With that the girls sat on the sofa leaving room between them. They patted the space in between them and said you sit here. I'm not going to put up a fight I'm going to sit between two super-hot women.

Josh grabbed the remote and started the movie. It was a porno of two women getting it on with a guy. My wife said to Hellen I think we should act this out. Before I knew what was happening, they were rubbing and kissing me. It didn't take long for my penis to get hard. Hellen pulled my head down into her lap I could smell her pussy it got me going even more. My wife pulled my legs up into her lap and started playing with my ass though them silky pantyhose.

Hellen worked her panties off to the side so I could bury my tongue in her pussy. My wife was using her finger, pushing my pantyhose in my ass. Hellen pulled my head up and level with my mouth was Josh's cock. Before I could even think about it I open my mouth letting Josh 8-inch cock in it. While Josh was fucking my mouth Hellen slip out from under me and switch places with my wife. She ripped a hole in my pantyhose and lubed up my ass. She started to finger me with one then two fingers. Hellen then told Josh I think he is ready. Josh pulled his cock from my mouth. He told me to turn around to face the other way. When I turned, I was looking right at Hellen's pussy. She grabbed me by the ears and pulled me right into it. Before I could even get my tongue onto it I felt Josh's huge cock head pushing against my asshole. I didn't care for I was too busy eating out Hellen pussy. When Josh got his cock head in me it hurt like hell but Hellen just pushed my face harder into her pussy. Josh worked his whole cock in me and said I told you I would go balls deep in that ass. And with that being said I heard his balls slapping my ass checks. I worked Hellen pussy with my mouth while Josh worked my ass with that huge cock of his.

I only found out after that my wife was eating out his ass and licking his balls. I felt his cock starting to swell even bigger and pulsating I knew he was going to shoot his load in me. If he did shoot his load in my ass I knew for all time I was going to be his bitch. I wanted to pull away but I loved it too much. I just prepared for what was coming. Hellen came first which got Josh more excited and I felt every pump of his hot jizz shoot into my ass and it was a huge load. Hellen got up Josh pulled out of me they rolled me over. Hellen looked down and said don't worry you will get yours to. I said I thought I just got it. Nope you get to come too. She knelt down and took my cock into her mouth while my wife took my balls into hers. Josh got behind my wife eating her pussy until he got hard again then started fucking her. I told my wife you're going to love that cock I sure as hell did. Hellen really knew her way around a cock. She had me ready to blow my load three time and then brought me back down. She was timing it so Josh, my wife and I came at the same time. She timed it right we all came at the same time.

We cleaned up. Hellen said that party is going to be so much fun next week. I don't think this is going to happen there. My wife said don't be too sure of that they all know about you and when I tell them about tonight, I think you are going to be very busy all night long there. But that's another story.