Hellen Gets Her Way Ch. 02 - The Party

Story Info
I become the biggest sissy at the party.
2.4k words
4.45
8.7k
10
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read pt. 1 you know Hellen got what she wanted. I was so ashamed that Josh blew his load into me. Josh thinks I'm his bitch and wants me to pleasure him daily. So, we are going to pick the story at the weekend of the party.

My wife informed me that Hellen and Josh were coming over at noon to help us get ready for Rob's party. I asked why so early the party didn't start till eight that night. She told me that they wanted to make sure that I looked my best and Josh wanted to fuck me before I was used and abused. I told my wife nobody is going to use me tonight and Josh sure isn't going to fuck me before we go. You want to bet on that because you are going to lose said my wife. Josh owns your ass he broke you in so you going to do whatever he wants you to do for now on. If he wants, you to blow him in front of your entire family you will do it, or you'll be sorry we got your little performance last weekend all on tape.

Noon got there before I knew it and Hellen and Josh was right on time. Josh came in and order me on my knees and took his cock out and smack me on the lips with it. Open your mouth and suck it bitch he order me. Without thinking I started licking and sucking him. After he got hard, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and said go put something pretty on. So again, without thinking I went and put on a nurse's outfit I that I wore for Halloween last year. It was slutty to say the least. I put on some white suspender tights and a blonde wig. I stood in front of Josh while he stroked his cock. He said that's much better now back on your knees.

I got on my knees and put his cock back in my mouth. I was licking his shaft up and down stopping to lick and suck his balls. I slip my lips back over his cock and worked it down my throat as far as I can. I felt him stiffen up and was getting ready for his load when he pulled out. Josh looked at me and said bend that hot little ass of yours over the arm of the sofa. I did as told I felt lube being applied to my ass. Then Josh's cock probing to find my boi cunt which it did. His cock head found it and started pushing it open. Then with one good push he was in. Josh commented that he never fucked a nurse before and that he was going to take his time.

I couldn't believe how horny I was being fucked by someone who was so into it while being dressed as a sexy nurse. Josh's cock felt so good going in and out of me. With every push my cock was rubbing the arm of the sofa. I knew I was going to cum. Josh started to fuck me harder and faster. Feeling his cock swelling even bigger giving me even more pleasure. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. My sissy clit started to pulse, and I came all over the sofa. Just then Josh started to grunt and let loose with a huge load into my ass.

Hellen and my wife were clapping and cheering Josh on. My wife told me you're going to lick all of your cum up. So, I did even with Josh cock still up my ass. You're going to be the hit of the party tonight. I guess I lost my mine from Josh's fucking and agreed them her.

Hellen said ok get cleaned up and start shaving. We will be in to help you in a minute. It went liked the week before I shaved everything I could, and they came in and got everything else. They got out of the shower and dried off. Then they got me out helped dried me off. Then they started applying the lotion making sure they got everywhere. We started getting dressed they got their outfits on and again Hellen was looking so hot dressed as a hooker. My wife got her pimp outfit on. Then they started to help me. They made sure my back seamed pantyhose were on straight. They got out a new pair of shoes for me. A pair of six-inch pumps with a little strap around the ankle. They slip them on me, and I seen a loop on them. I asked what that loop was for they said it's just for this and slip a little lock on them. You are not going to get out of them till we say you can.

We took a break so we could eat dinner. I was sitting at the table with just pantyhose and heels. I asked why I couldn't finish getting dressed. Hellen said we seen you eat you'll would drop food all over your dress. Josh chimed in with plus I love to see you in those pantyhose with your little sissy clit getting hard. I finish dinner without saying anything else.

After dinner they helped me, finish getting dressed. Again, that dress didn't cover my ass or balls. Hellen stated doing my makeup having fun teasing me while doing it. She straddles me making sure her pantyhose clad cunt was rubbing all over my sissy clit. When she was done my wife put a long red wig on me. I looked into the mirror and couldn't believe the beautiful woman looking back at me. Josh looked at me and said maybe he have to fuck me again at the party. Hellen said okay we are ready and it's time to go we don't want to be late.

We got in the car with Josh driving and my wife up front with him. Hellen and I were in the back seat. Hellen was telling me she couldn't believe how much of a woman I looked like. Hellen was rubbing my legs getting me all horny again. I told her to stop that it was making me horny. She said that's the plan we want you all horny so you will do whatever anyone wants you to do. We arrived at Robs house and his wife Stacy greeted us. Stacy was dress as a French Maid, and I was thinking she could polish my knob tonight.

Once inside I seen all the guests and there was a lot of them. Rob came over to greet us and grabbed my ass saying he would like to hire me for the night. Hellen just said oh tonight this is Sally and she is just giving it away. Rob said well it's my party so I guess I'm first in line. Hellen said Sally where are your manners Rob is hosting this party and wants to fuck you why weren't you sucking his cock already. Josh pushed me to my knees making my face even with Rob crotch. I reached out and unzipped Rob's pants and pulled out his cock. I started licking him when he said lets take this to the bedroom. He took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom I saw all kinds of sex apparatuses. Rob took me over this thing where he bent me over this thing that look like a horse used in gymnastics but had a place that locked my head and hands in like a stockade. I was helpless he put his cock in front of my face telling me I was going to suck it. I open my mouth so he could put it in. I was using my tongue to wrap around his cock while he was fucking my mouth.

I felt someone running their hand up my inner thigh. Then they started to play with my ass and ripped my pantyhose. I felt a lubed-up finger probing my asshole making sure to lube it good. Then I heard Stacy tell Rob I think she is good and lubed for you. Rob pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved to the back of me while Stacy pulled a chair in front of me. She was not wearing anything under the maid outfit. She sat and threw her legs up over the thing locking my head and hands in place. This brought her pussy right to my mouth she said I think you know what to do bitch.

I always thought Stacy was hot and wanted to fuck her. now I was going to eat her out. I buried my tongue deep into her to hear her giggle and asked how Rob tasted. Stacy said Rob dumped a load in her right before the party just for this. Just then I felt Rob's cock enter my ass. My mind was racing to get a hold on why I was getting so worked up. I was eating Rob's load out of Stacy while Rob was working up another load to shoot in my ass. Stacy was really getting off from me eating her out she kept trying to push her pussy tighter against my mouth. Rob was pumping the hell out of my ass when he started to yell he was going to cum. Stacy heard this and started to cum in my mouth just as Rob started pumping a huge amount of cum in my ass. Rob backed out of my ass While Stacy got out of the chair and bent over and kissed me.

I heard Rob go over and open the door he said who's next. A voice that I know said we are next. Someone walked up behind me and Scott a guy that works with me came around in front of me. Scott told me he always thought I was a faggot and now he was going to prove it. He whipped out his cock and put it in front of me. He said you really want this don't you just keeping it out of reach from my mouth. I didn't know why but I was stretching my neck out trying to get his cock in my mouth. Scott said see how you're trying to get my cock you want it bad don't you but you're not going to until you say your a little faggot and you want my cock. Without thinking I yell out that I was a little faggot and wanted his cock. Scott just smiled and shoved his cock in my mouth I sucked it like I was a cock hungry whore.

Just then something very huge started to pry my ass open. My eye almost popped out of my head as my asshole open to the max and close around the biggest cock ever. Scott seen my expression and laugh I see you're getting to know my friend Bobo. Bobo got the tip of his cock him and was not going to stop until he got the whole thing in. The pain made tears come out of my eyes. Scott saw this and started to fuck my mouth with everything he had. Bobo finally got his cock all the way in and started to pull it almost out and slam it back in. Bobo got a good rhythm going and I started to enjoy it. Scott unloaded in my mouth while Bobo just kept pounding me. I was enjoying Bobo pounding so much I blew my load all over the floor. Bobo got close to cumming and pulled out came around to the front of me. I begged him to put it back in I wanted his love juice in my ass. Put he just squeezed my face forcing my mouth open and jack off in my mouth. His load was as big as his cock was I almost choke trying to sallow all of it.

My wife walk in and unlock my hands and head. She said I don't think we need these anymore after seeing how bad you wanted Bobo to cum in your ass. I said no you don't I'll take on everyone who wants to fuck me. Hellen walked up to me and said would you like to fuck me. I replied no I would rather be fucked. My wife said you hurt Hellen feelings. I said that I didn't care and that it's her fault she helped turn me into to this little sissy slut standing before you. So you're a little sissy slut are you then I guess it's just cock for you from now on. I told her I was okay with that and that I enjoyed being fuck a hell of a lot more than fucking her. She said that's great because Josh and Rob was fucking her for years because I didn't do it for her anymore. I said so Josh and Rob was fucking you well I can't blame you for that they both fuck like studs.

With that being said my marriage was over but my new life as a sissy was just starting. And it started with me getting fucked by every guy there. Ending with Josh and Rob spit roasting me while Stacy sucked my cock. I was in heaven I couldn't believe Josh was fucking my mouth while Rob fucked my ass. This went on for about forty five minutes because everybody already came many times tonight. Josh came in my mouth first I swallowed every drop and suck to try to get more out. Then a few minutes later Rob pumped what ever he could muster up in my ass. that's when I realized Stacy was still working my cock for all she was worth. My cock started to swell and she quickly sat on it so I shot my load deep into her pussy. She kissed me and said that since I gave her a great tongue fucking earlier that she wanted me to shot my load in her to say thank you.

So now I'm a sissy slut always dressed and ready for a good fucking. If you run into me on the street I'm sure you will love what will happen. So don't be shy I'll be your sissy too.