Hellie Follows the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you too." Hellie reached down, rubbing her clit through her jeans. "Fuck, please, I want you so bad."

He bent her over the desk, pulled her pants down to her ankles. He licked her pussy and asshole in long strokes from her clit all the way through the crack of her ass. Hellie shook in delighted surprise and pleasure. He fingered her pussy hard as he undid his pants, then steadied her with a hand on her back as he pushed his cock inside.

"Goddam," he grunted. "Goddam that's good."

"Ooohhh," Hellie moaned, unable to be quiet. "Ooohhh god."

When they finished, the desk had shifted two feet back, and Hellie's pussy was doubly filled with cum.

"I never fucking came this much in my life, not even when I was fuckin 13," Barry panted. "I don't know what fucked up shit is going on with Nicolai but I don't care." They kissed, tongues dancing hungrily, sucking desperately at each other's mouths.

He drove her home again that night, and when they pulled into her driveway, he asked her to wait a minute.

He looked at her. "Um, I'd...like to date you, since we're fucking anyway. I'd like to take you out sometime." Again, it wasn't a question.

"Oh." Hellie smiled. "I'd like that, Barry," she said, and realized that she truly would. "But I have to tell you, I'm...I'm not really into monogamy, and this thing at work, with Nicolai? I couldn't do it. If we were dating, I'd still sleep with other people and I'd have no problem with you doing the same."

Barry smiled. "Ain't never done that before, but it sounds good to me." He kissed her. "You want a ride to work tomorrow?"

Hellie rubbed his cock through his jeans. "I'd love one."

"Girl you're gettin me hard all over again."

Hellie giggled. "Oh no," she said. "You'll just have to cum in my pussy."

"Fuck," Barry muttered. "Guess I will." He pushed his seat back. Hellie took his dick out and carefully straddled him, and slid her pussy down onto him.

"Damn," he whispered, pushing his cock up into her. "Fuck. Fuck that's good."

Hellie leaned forward to speak softly into his ear. "I like your cock, Barry."

"I like your pussy. Like it a lot."

Hellie giggled. They moved together in rhythm, Hellie pushing down to take more of him and Barry pushing gratefully inside her. He grabbed one of her ass cheeks and held on as he fucked her.

"Ohhh," Hellie moaned. He squeezed her ass and slapped it and Hellie tilted her head back in pleasure.

"You like your ass spanked?"

Hellie nodded.

"I can do that. What else you like?"

"I like whatever you like, Barry."

"I like you on my lap," Barry muttered. "I like you naked."

Hellie kissed him. "Then I will get naked and sit on your lap anytime you want." It was a promise she knew she could keep.

When they'd both come, Hellie carefully climbed off of him.

"So I'll pick you up tomorrow," Barry said. It wasn't really a question.

Hellie gave him a big hug and a big smile. Once she was in the house, she went straight to her room, where she rubbed her clit until she fell asleep.

12