Hellie Goes to Counseling Pt. 01

Story Info
Hellie goes to counseling and meets a familiar face.
3k words
4.5
15.6k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning here for any sexual assault, any family trauma, any trauma from a mental health provider. This is fantasy only, purely for sexual gratification, devoid of STDs and real world problems.

This story follows Hellie and the Pool Party and Hellie's Interrogation...

Hellie went to counseling through her school. She had a handful of free sessions and really, what harm could it do to explore herself in a new way?

She had two classes a week, and so one day after class she went to the school counseling center.

"Do you have a gender preference for your counselor?" they'd asked her on the phone.

"A man." Hellie had said it without thinking, and now, waiting in the empty room for her counselor, she wondered if she'd made the wrong call.

It wasn't long before the man walked in.

"Hello," he said, in the middle of a text message. "You must be--" He looked up and his eyes met hers. "Helena."

Hellie froze.

Her counselor was...Daddy.

Daddy, the strange man who'd fucked her in the back of a police cruiser while talking about her "princess parts," who'd called her a good girl. Who'd used all her holes.

Who'd made Hellie very, very wet.

She didn't even know his name.

To Hellie's surprise, Daddy froze, too. But he collected himself quickly.

"Sweetheart," he said. He looked around the room. "Sweetheart, this won't do." He closed the door.

"Daddy's told you not to come to his workplace." He reached into his pocket. "Why don't you come visit Daddy after school today?" He handed her a business card. "Daddy can give you all his time."

Hellie took the card, looked back up at him.

He winked. "That's my office. Save your money and your free sessions."

Hellie swallowed. "When...?"

"It's 2pm now...can you come by at 5pm?"

Hellie nodded. "Yes."

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you sweetheart. Daddy will see you soon."

It turned out that Daddy's office wasn't far from campus. There was a sign outside that said "Dr. Walter Hendricks, Psychologist." It was part of a large house. When Hellie walked inside, she saw a large room full of luxurious furniture, bookshelves, stained glass windows and lamps, and a wide wooden desk. Daddy-- or, Dr. Hendricks, Hellie guessed-- was sitting at the desk now.

"Hi sweetheart, thank you so much for coming to see Daddy." He stood up at his desk in greeting, but didn't approach her.

Hellie frowned, still studying the room, still studying him. "If you have your own practice, why do you do free sessions at the school?"

Dr. Hendricks smiled. "I think of it as a contribution to my community. I'm...not usually doing the sort of thing that you and I did the day we met."

The corner of Hellie's mouth peaked up. "But then how do you know...how do you know Officer Dill?"

"I sometimes help evaluate for the police force. Dill and I have known each other much longer though, in fact we grew up together. That day we met, he texted me that he was having some type of on-the-go orgy in his cruiser. He said he'd come and pick me up if I wanted some good pussy however I liked it." Hendricks' smile widened. "And I did."

Hellie nodded, blushing. "So...so this is free?"

"It's all free for my babygirl. Daddy would never charge you, especially after you were so good for him."

Hellie nodded again. She began to take her clothes off.

Daddy held up a hand. "Oh sweetie, no." He nodded to her. "You've only met me in one capacity and...there will be time for that, soon. But you came to Daddy for counseling, and so why don't we talk first?" He came around his desk and sat in a chair across from where she stood."

Hellie blinked. "Oh. Oh, sure."

He gestured to the room. "Have a seat here, wherever you're comfortable."

There was an assortment of chairs and a puffy, comfy-look couch. Hellie decided to take the latter.

"So, Helena."

"Hellie."

"Hellie. What a cute name for my babygirl. Well, Hellie, why don't you tell me what made you decide to go to the counseling center today?"

"Well..I guess...I guess I've been behaving a little recklessly the past few months?"

"Do you think you have?"

"Well..I guess so."

"You guess so?" Daddy leaned forward. "Listen to me, sweetheart. This is a place where nobody is going to judge you. Nobody's going to force you to justify your decisions. Any explanation you give me is about helping you, not criticizing you." He sat back again. "You don't have to categorize yourself if you don't want to. Just tell me what's been on your mind."

Hellie bit the inside of her lip.

"Or you can tell me about your--"

"I used to fuck my stepdad," Hellie blurted out.

To his credit, Hendricks' face didn't change. "When you say 'fuck'..."

"I mean like what we did, in the car."

"And you wanted to do that with him?" He paused. "With me?"

Hellie nodded. "Yes. To both."

"When did it start?

"When I was 19."

"So not very long ago, really."

"Kind of."

"How old are you now?"

"I'm 23."

"So grown-up." He beamed at her, and Hellie blushed. "Was he like me?"

Hellie shook her head. "No. No, he's older. And he wasn't nice."

"When you say he wasn't nice.."

"He was mean. He was so mean to me." Hellie took a deep breath. "But I miss it."

"Tell me more."

"Well..it was after my mom left. That wasn't really anything new- my mom has always been all over the place. She never had me in foster care, but she was always leaving me with people-- friends, family, boyfriends."

"Did most of her boyfriends take advantage of you? Was that a pattern?"

"No! No. I had a...I guess I had a pretty wholesome childhood. She married my stepdad when I was in high school, and she left right after I graduated. I had nowhere else to go, so I lived with him while I did community college for a while."

"And were you attracted to him?"

"No. I mean, yes? Not outright. He was just...an older guy who'd dropped me off at stuff, and made sure I did my homework. He was cranky. He could've kicked me out, I mean I wasn't his kid. But after she left, he told me I could stay as long as I worked and went to school, until I figured out where I wanted to go from there."

"Was he loving?"

"No. He was...no, he was not loving."

"Did he make you fuck him?"

Hellie sighed. "Not exactly? He found me making out with a boy in a car parked outside, and he tapped on the window and made me come into the house."

"He made you?"

"He told me to."

"And then what?"

"He told me that since my mom had left, I was the woman of the house. When he caught me with the boy, he said it wasn't fair for me to give my pussy to someone else if I was living with him. He said if I was going to be a whore, it would be for him. And then he made me suck his dick."

"What did he say to you when he made you suck his dick?"

"He said to suck Papa's dick like the whore I was."

"And did you?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"I knew you were SUCH a good girl. And then he fucked you?"

"Yes."

"How long did you and your stepfather carry on this affair?"

"A year. And then I went to college."

"Do you talk to him now?"

"No. I think I don't really miss him, exactly. I miss being fucked like that. Being possessed."

"Possessed?"

"Yes. Not...not possessed like a demon. More like, he paid for everything. And every day, he would make me be his whore. He said it was an exchange."

"Hellie, I'm going to ask you a question."

"Okay."

"Is your pussy wet right now?"

Hellie's breath caught. "Yes."

"That's good, sweetheart. Daddy's very proud of you for being honest." He uncrossed his legs so that she could see the bulge in his pants. "Daddy is hard, too. And that's okay, babygirl. Life is complicated."

"And I'm a whore," Hellie said softly. "I'm a fuckdoll."

"Is that what you want to be, Princess?"

"Yes. Yes, Daddy."

"Do you want to take your clothes off?"

Hellie swallowed. "Yes."

"Go ahead and take them off, sweetheart."

Hellie stood, unbuttoning her shorts.

"All of them, babygirl."

Hellie dropped her shorts, her thong. She pulled off her tank top and bra.

Daddy beamed. "My beautiful girl."

"Thank you Daddy."

"You can sit back down, sweetheart."

Hellie sat back down on the soft couch.

"Spread your legs." He winked again at her as she did so. "That's better. What else did your stepfather make you do, that first night when he made you suck his dick?"

"He spanked me, naked. And then he fucked me."

"Where?"

"My pussy."

"And your ass?"

"He never fucked my ass. Never even brought it up. I think he was too old, that it wasn't something..."

"Did you ask him to?"

"Mm, not for that. Not in my ass. I didn't do anal until I left home."

"Did you lose your virginity to him?"

"No! No. I...I had already fucked a bunch of people by that point."

Hendricks smiled. "That's my girl." He paused. "You said you didn't ask him 'for that.' Did you ask him for something else?"

"I asked for him to fuck me."

"You asked your stepfather to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"From the very beginning?"

"No. That first time, he did it to me. And he knew I liked it. The second time, I asked him."

"How did you ask him?"

"I said I wanted to do it again."

"Did he make you say it?"

"No."

"Mm." Dr. Hendricks adjusted himself. "What happened to make you ask for it again? What happened after that first time?"

"I..."

"Spread your legs. More."

"Mm." Hellie moved her bare thighs apart. "Yes, Daddy."

"Now tell me."

"Umm..we didn't talk about it at first. The next day was business as usual. I went to school, he went to work. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was so wrong. And I really liked it."

"What about your mother? Didn't you miss her?"

Hellie shrugged. "My whole life, my mom's been basically a voice on a phone, a piece of mail. My dad's not too far from here, but he's mostly been like...a bank deposit. They're not gone, and they help me in the ways that they can, but...they were never really here."

"So who raised you?"

"Sometimes my parents, but mostly television, aunts, friends. Friends' moms."

"Were you sexual as a child?"

"I was always sexual."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"It was right at the beginning of high school with some boy from my grade. There was a lot of like, making out at sleepovers and stuff. I kind of fucked different boys all through high school."

"What about girls?"

"Here and there. That wasn't as easy, unless we were like, making out drunk for guys. And it was harder to date anyone when I was living with my stepdad."

"When was that?"

"My junior and senior years of high school and my first two years of college."

"And when exactly did he tell you that you had to be his whore?"

"Right after I turned 19. My mom left when I was 18, right after I graduated high school. And then a few months later I had turned 19, and my stepdad caught me with the guy."

"Had your stepfather ever touched you before?"

"No. But sometimes we would watch each other."

"Watch each other?"

"He would check me out, and I'd know. And I'd let him. Once in a while, we'd sit too close to each other on the couch, or sometimes he'd come up behind me real close in the kitchen. I'd go in the yard when I knew he was watching. That kind of thing."

"You found him attractive?"

"Yes, but he wasn't...I mean, he looked like a dad. He had a paunch, he wore a cap, he wore cargo pants with tools in them. He was balding. But he had these eyes, deep brown eyes, and when he fixated on me..."

"Did it make you wet?"

"Yes."

"And so what happened that second time? How did you ask him to do it again?"

"I--" Hellie began, looking down.

"Look at me," Daddy said. "You're doing great, Hellie. Bend your knees. Yes, that's very good."

Hellie continued to look at Daddy. "I came home from my classes and he was in the kitchen. He was making dinner. And he looked at me and said, 'That doesn't look professional, Helena.'"

"What were you wearing?"

"Just a t-shirt and shorts. So I took them off, right in the kitchen. And he said 'What the fuck?'"

"And you said?"

"I said, 'I want to do it again.'"

"And what did he do then?"

"He just...he bent me over the kitchen table, and..." Hellie squirmed.

"Sweetheart. Do you want to come sit on my lap?"

Hellie nodded. She got up and went to sit across his lap. Dr. Hendricks adjusted her to straddle him, her wet, bare pussy against his slacks. "Right here." Her pussy lips rested right against the bulge in his pants. He rocked her on his lap, gently. "Does that feel a little better?"

Hellie hummed in pleasure. "Yes, thank you Daddy."

"Look at me, sweetheart." He pressed his bulge into her where she was dampest, making her moan. "Now," he said. "He bent you over the kitchen table."

"He put his hands on my ass and thighs and spread them apart. He touched me...I don't know, not my asshole, not even in the crack, but close to it."

"Like this?" Daddy felt down the inner edge of one of Hellie's cheeks, making her quiver.

"Yes," Hellie breathed. "Yes."

"And did he lick you?"

"No. He didn't do that very often, he'd say I was too dirty or I didn't deserve it because I was such a whore."

Daddy's finger dipped into Hellie's ass crack, resting against her asshole, and she gasped. "Oh sweetheart," he said, beginning to gently rub her asshole. "Of course you deserve it."

"Really Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl. In fact, why don't we take a break? Lie back on Daddy's couch there. You'll feel much better after Daddy eats your pussy."

Hellie whimpered. "Thank you, Daddy."

Daddy picked her up and brought her to the couch, where he lay her down with her legs open. He crouched down. He started with her pussy, licking her hole directly, lapping his tongue between her pussy lips and slurping up her juice. He tongue-fucked her for longer than Hellie could keep track of, and she hummed and squeaked, quivering at her deepest, wettest part. Sending his fingers to replace his tongue, Daddy sucked at her clit, curling and pulsing his fingers inside her. He licked and sucked that clit, nudged his fingers deeper. He nipped and nibbled on her thick pussy lips, pushed her thighs up to lick her asshole.

"Daddy," Hellie moaned. "Oh, Daddy."

"That's it, that's my girl. My baby gets so wet for Daddy, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you want Daddy's cock now, princess?"

"Oh. Yes, yes Daddy!"

"You're such a good girl for me." His fingers slid deeper and began to move in and out. "Can you fuck Daddy's fingers, baby?"

"Yes Daddy." Hellie rocked her hips as he fingered her, meeting the thrusts of his hand.

"Mmmhimm, that's it baby girl. That's my good, good girl."

"Oh Daddy!" Hellie felt her orgasm building.

"What do we say to Daddy, Princess?"

"Oh thank you Daddy, thank you."

He sucked her clit one last time, then brought himself up to suck one of her nipples as he undid his pants. He did not make her cum, and Hellie whimpered.

"I know, baby, I know. Are you ready, sweetheart?"

"Yes! Yes Daddy."

He took out his cock and Hellie moaned.

"Can you say please for Daddy?"

"Fuck, please. Please, please Daddy, I need it inside me. I need you to fuck me Daddy!"

"Okay sweetheart, breathe nice and deep for Daddy. Big stretch now, princess." He pushed his cock into her, opening her pussy and making her cry out. "That's it baby girl, I know. You can do it, baby. Take all of Daddy's dick now." He pushed further inside her and she whined. "I know baby, I know it's a lot that's inside you. But you know you're always happier after Daddy fucks your pretty pussy, aren't you baby?" He pushed further, filling her with his cock.

"God yes, Daddy," Hellie groaned, spreading further and pushing down to take more of his cock. "Yes!"

"Oh that's my good, good girl. That's my greedy girl now, that's right baby take all of Daddy." He shuddered and Hellie made a high noise as he bottomed out inside her. "That's it, Princess." He began to fuck her, slowly at first, making her shake with pleasure.

"Oh Daddy," Hellie moaned.

"Is this what my babygirl needed?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"I know, baby. Daddy shouldn't have let so much time pass." He leaned down and sucked on one of her breasts, holding her nipple in his mouth even as her titty bounced against his face.

"Daddyyyy!"

Daddy reached his hand down and played firmly with Hellie's clit, fucking her harder now. Hellie cried out and her fingers dug into the couch. Daddy pushed her spread legs back, opening her further for him.

"You take Daddy's dick so good baby," he said sweetly.

"Oh Daddy, thank you."

"Do you wish Daddy was mean to you, babygirl?" He fucked her harder and Hellie gave a low groan of pleasure. "But Daddy could never be mean to his sweet-pussy Princess."

"Thank you Daddy," Hellie murmured, her eyes closing in pleasure.

"Do you want Daddy's dick in all your holes today, Princess?"

Hellie whimpered. "Yes Daddy, yes please."

Daddy winked, even as he fucked her harder. "I think Daddy can do that for you, babygirl."

To be continued....

READERS!

Tell me what you want, what you like, what the Hellie story is that you're waiting for!

Part Two will come before August is done <3