Hellie's Restraints Pt. 02

Story Info
Hellie is used again on the boss's desk.
2.5k words
4.36
30.9k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hellie lay her head down, her cheek resting on the cool but somewhat sticky wood of the desk. Sweat from her body had built up on the surface beneath her, but in spite of that and the way her legs were bound apart, she was not uncomfortable. She wasn't able to move her arms around, but she could adjust the angle of her wrists. So she lay there, restrained, naked, with cum and juice leaking from her pussy and asshole down her thighs and legs. Hellie moaned to herself as she realized that someone -- maybe Nicolai, maybe somebody else-- was going to find her like this: naked, spread, and wet. She felt her pussy squeeze inside.

It wasn't long before she heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me, excuse me sir?"

Oh god, Hellie thought.

Well, it was happening.

The door, left unlocked, opened then. In stepped Kevin. He was tall, skinny, and had enticed Hellie into sucking his cock on several occasions. That had mainly been because Hellie found him attractive, and once, she'd been drunk, but it was also because he'd seen her sneak off with Barry as well as bring a couple of customers in and out of the bathroom. As a person, Kevin was pompous and pretentious, and would only do you a favor if it would benefit him. For him to see Hellie here and now was a little bit frightening...but it also made her a little bit wet.

Maybe more than a little bit.

Hellie was under no illusions that her coworkers didn't have some idea of what she'd been doing. Did they know she was a cocksucking whore? Probably. But Hellie wasn't sure whether she wanted them to know the precise extent of all that, especially because being seen as Nicolai's "pet" had already gotten her made fun of a couple of times in the break room. And she wanted to at least have an okay relationship with everybody at her job.

Not that she could ever ask anyone else to cover her shift. Not anymore.

Hellie swallowed, feeling Kevin's eyes on her.

He shut the door quickly. "Are you goddam kidding me?" he said.

Outside of Hellie's field of vision, Kevin reached into his pocket.

"Hellie...wow." He began taking pictures, and Hellie could hear the shutter sound effect on the phone going off.

"Kevin," Hellie began.

"I'm sorry babe, but the guys have to see this." He reached to touch her ass cheek and spread it apart. "Oh nice," he murmured, and Hellie felt her pussy gush in spite of herself. "Damn, baby. Is that cum? You just got fucked, huh?" His voice was syrupy and condescending, and she couldn't help it that he turned her on.

Hellie sighed, annoyed but aroused as he pushed one of her chubby thighs open a bit more. He took a photo of her dripping pussy.

"Oh hell yeah, look at that glob of cum. I'd fuck you too," he said. "But I'm not one for sloppy seconds." Kevin came around to the other side of the desk. He put his phone back into his pocket, then began to unbutton his pants. "But I bet you'll suck my cock, won't you?" He took out his dick, a nice hefty thing with a distinguished mushroom-top helmet for a cockhead. Hellie liked how it felt brushing through her lips. "You have those nice pink dick-sucking lips. How about it babe?"

"Yes," Hellie muttered.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Yes," she said. "Yes, I'll suck your cock, okay?"

Kevin grinned. "I know you will. I know you will, bitch." He popped his cock between her lips and Hellie moaned as he stroked it through her mouth, in and out, circling her lips when he pulled back and tapping her throat as he pushed in. He made her gag, just a little, then said, "Aw baby, is that too much cock for you? Better learn to suck it, because that's what you fucking do best."

Hellie moaned.

"I bet if I reached down to feel that pussy it'd be wet as hell," he murmured, rubbing her face with his wet, pink cockhead and dripping precum on her lips. "I just didn't realize how much you love dick. Even Nicolai, huh? Even the boss gets in this pussy. This worthless--" He fucked his cock into her mouth and then back out-- "worn out"-- he choked her as he fucked his cock deep down her throat-- "pussy." He continued fucking her mouth and throat, pausing when she gagged and letting her drool and spit on his cock before he began to thrust again. Finally he groaned and came.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned, holding her head on his dick, listening to her choke on his cock and cum. "That's it, bitch, I know you want that jizz more than air."

Hellie moaned.

Kevin pulled back, spilling the rest of his cum on her tongue.

"Mm fuck," he whispered. He pulled out and rubbed his cock on her forehead and cheeks, painting her face with the last few drops. He patted her on the head.

"Good job, whore." He took a few final photos, careful to make sure the cum on her face and dripping from her mouth was visible. And then he left.

Hellie heard him pass Nicolai in the hallway.

"Oh! Uh, hello sir, I just came to ask--"

"Go ask your manager, Kevin. And zip your jeans up."

"Yes, sir."

Hellie heard Nicolai enter the room and shut the door

"That kid's a prick," Nicolai said, though Hellie was pretty Kevin was in his late 20s and hardly a kid. He touched Hellie's ass. "Well, slut, Randall seemed pleased. Did you take his cock in every hole?"

"Yes s-- no, no sir," said Hellie. "He only fucked my pussy and asshole, sir."

Nicolai came around. "And I imagine that Kevin..."

"He came in and fucked my mouth. And he took pictures, sir."

"Hmm," said Nicolai. "How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know, sir," Hellie said.

"Do you want me to call him into the office?"

"No, sir."

"Why is that, slut?"

"I...want to see what happens, sir."

"You want to see what happens?" Nicolai held Hellie's wet face in one hand, cupping her cheeks.

"I want to see who he shows the photos, sir."

"I see." Nicolai let go of her face and reached forward to squeeze her round ass. "You know, Hellie," he said, "it's very interesting to me that you didn't want me to show anyone that video of you and Karen's father, but you're less concerned...you're even intrigued, really...about Kevin's photos of you naked in this very office."

Hellie took a breath. "Nobody else was in the photos, sir. And if they recognize the office, sir...well sir, you aren't anyone's dad."

Nicolai chuckled, slapped her bottom. "No I'm not, slut. No, I'm not." He reached down and began to untie Hellie.

"Sir?"

"Yes."

"I...I thought you were going to fuck me, sir."

"Oh, I am. But that's very sweet of you to make sure."

Hellie swallowed, becoming wet all over again. It was like the more cock she got, the more she wanted. Or maybe it was just being naked...and leaking cum. "Oh please," she whispered. "Yes, please."

"That's a good slut," said Nicolai, rubbing Hellie's back. "I just wanted to do things differently this time. And I can't see your tits when you're bent over like this. Next time I'll need to tie you on your back."

"Ooh," Hellie breathed. "Yes, sir."

Nicolai freed Hellie's hands, then went back behind her and untied her ankles.

Hellie stood, rubbing her wrists.

"Sit right there on the desk, slut." Nicolai pulled up a chair and as Hellie sat in front of him, he took her legs onto his lap and rubbed her feet and ankles. "You've been a very good slut today," he said. "In fact, you've impressed me every day since your promotion."

Hellie hummed in pleasure as Nicolai massaged her legs, her ankles, the bottoms of her feet.

"Thank you, sir."

"Do you like your feet touched?"

"I like massages, sir. I like massages everywhere. Mm."

"You like your body touched and used."

"Yes, sir." Hellie closed her eyes.

"Are you tired, slut?"

"Only a little, sir."

"Not too tired for cock, are you?"

Hellie smiled sleepily. "No sir, never."

Nicolai moved his hand up Hellie's legs to her inner thighs and pushed them apart. "Look at that slutty little cunt. Do you like when men look at your pussy, Hellie?"

Hellie swallowed down a moan. "Yes, sir."

"Strangers, even."

"Oh. Oh yes, sir." She rolled her hips, longing for his hands or tongue on her.

"Did you take cum in every hole today, slut?"

"Oh god. Yes sir."

"But you want more, don't you?" He reached two fingers into her pussy and Hellie whimpered. "You always need it filled, don't you slut?"

"Yes, yes sir," Hellie moaned softly.

"I want you close," said Nicolai. "I want that delicious body up against me."

"Yes sir, please!"

Nicolai moved carefully, picking up Hellie and wrapping her legs around him, then turning to push her against the wall. With one hand under her ass, he undid his pants, took out his cock, and slid inside of her. Long, hard, all the way inside.

"Ooohhhh," Hellie groaned as her let her body slide down his cock and take it deep, deep until it pressed her cervix and she squealed.

"Fuck," Nicolai groaned. "If I could wear you on my cock, I would, slut."

"Oh," Hellie whimpered. "Oh god."

His hands grabbed her ass and thighs, and he began to fuck her, always coming back to that deep place where both of them paused, shook, groaned. He kissed her deeply, and she sucked hungrily at his lips and tongue.

"That's my little cunt," he whispered in her ear. "My tight little cunt."

"Yes, sir," she whimpered. "Yes sir."

"Do you want to be a little cum-filled cunt?"

"Yes sir."

"That's a good slut." He kissed her again and she moaned. One of his fingers rubbed and prodded her asshole as he stroked her pussy deeply with his cock. From deep inside, Hellie began to cum, shaking and crying, holding onto Nicolai for dear life.

"Please," she sobbed. "Please, sir, please."

"I won't stop, slut," he whispered gently, sweetly. "Cum like a whore for me, now. Cum like a whore."

"Ahhhuughhh," Hellie moaned, her bad shuddering. She came again when he popped his finger up her ass, nearly screaming in pleasure, muffling the sound by burying her mouth in his shoulder.

"That's it, cunt," he murmured. "That's my cunt, that's my cunt."

Hellie was still catching her breath when Nicolai came inside her, filling her pussy. They stayed against the wall a bit longer, both of them breathing deeply and holding tightly to each other.

After some time, Nicolai sat Hellie back down on his desk. He wiped gently at her pussy and thighs with tissue, helped her get dressed.

"You shave your pussy, and I like that, slut," he said. "But since you've been such a good slut, this week I'd like to send you for a wax at a spa." He reached into his pocket. "Go tonight or tomorrow."

"I work tomorrow, sir."

"Take tomorrow morning off, come in at noon and I'll give you the extra three hours in cash." Nicolai pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket, handed it to her. It was 200 dollars. Then he fished out his wallet and pulled out a business card.

"Go here and ask for Thierry. He and his wife, Arlette, own the spa."

"And this is to give to them?" Hellie held up the cash.

"No slut, Mr. Thierry will do your treatment for me for free. This is for tomorrow morning." Mr. Nicolai straightened Hellie's collar. "I know you were planning to work 9-5 for the next two days," he said. "But I was hoping that I could keep you late, the day after tomorrow. To come with me to a wine tasting and help me." He smiled down at her. "Did you know I also own a winery, slut? That's my true passion."

"A wine tasting, sir?"

"Yes. To help me serve. And you would be paid for that, as well."

Hellie nodded. "I can do that, sir." She looked down at the business card. "Sir, I don't have a car. And this is a little beyond where the buses go." The spa was in a ritzier neighborhood, much like the house that she and Barry had recently delivered to.

"Ah," said Nicolai with a nod. "I'll take you. You go get your things and meet me at my car."

The whole store knew Nicolai's car, as he always parked it right out front but punished employees if they didn't park in the back and leave spots for customers. It was a long, silver Lincoln that Hellie had always thought of as an old man's car. But though Nicolai wasn't old, perhaps it was more for the comfort of his rich, old friends.

With whom he was now sharing Hellie.

And to her horror, and to her great arousal, Hellie didn't mind. Hellie didn't mind at all.

Hellie went to the employee lockers and got her purse. She stepped into the bathroom to change into shorts and a tank, and when she stepped out, Kevin was there.

"Hey," he said. He stepped forward, nudging Hellie back into the bathroom. He reached around her, squeezed her ass. "You sucked my cock good today bitch. I might show those pics to some of the guys," he said. "But that's it. You know why?"

Hellie bit her lip, shook her head.

"Because I want your cock-sucking little mouth to stay here, bitch. Here so that you can drink my fucking jazz." He patted Hellie's face. "I'm keeping the pics, though," he said. "For when I need something to jerk it to. I guess I could blackmail you for sex, but you'll do that for free, won't you babe?"

Hellie sighed and nodded.

"I thought so." Kevin paused. "I don't wanna kiss you after you swallowed all that cum. Show me those big titties."

Hellie, horny in spite of herself, lifted her top and bra to bare her breasts for him.

He gave one a squeeze. "Nice, bitch. Real nice." He pulled her nipple, making her gasp, and then brought his fingers up to trace her lips. He slid his middle finger into her mouth, and Hellie, unable to help herself, sucked it and moaned.

"You're a disgusting little cock-sucking slut, aren't you?"

Hellie hummed, still sucking his finger, and nodded. "Mmhmm."

"Yeah, I thought so bitch." He pulled his fingers out. "See you soon."

Hellie left the store and found Nicolai waiting for her in his car. She climbed in, and without a word, she leaned down to suck his cock. Nicolai groaned, but managed to keep his focus as he drove out of the parking lot.