Hellie and the Pool Party, Pt. 01

Story Info
Hellie takes cock at a pool party.
3k words
4.24
45.6k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story references most other Hellie stories. Also, in this story, Hellie fucks a cop. This is a fantasy, devoid of STDs and real world problems. In real life, I don't advise giving pussy to cops.

Hellie and Barry, the coworker Hellie was occasionally dating, drove together to Karen's July 4th pool party. It was at Karen's family, the Noble's house.

Hellie had worn a t-shirt and jeans over her bikini, much to Barry's dismay, and was teasing him.

"C'mon," Barry said. "Let me see your suit."

"Not til we get to the party."

"That's not fair."

"Of course it's fair! You still have your shirt on."

"Baby I'll take it off, I'll do whatever you want."

"You're going to see it, Barry." Hellie reached over to reassuringly rub his cock.

Barry groaned. "Don't start with that."

"I promise, I'll show you before anybody else sees it," Hellie giggled. She continued to rub his dick through his trunks.

"Lord," Barry muttered.

When they got to the party, Karen Noble greeted them...along with her boyfriend.

Michael.

Hellie gaped and Michael stuttered as they shook hands. Hellie could only grin as she said "Nice to meet you."

She and Michael had met at Karen's last party. He'd told her he loved her tits and fucked her pussy raw in the Nobles' master bedroom. He'd told her he had a girlfriend, but that she wasn't at the party.

"You too," said Michael, who immediately started to look a little sweaty.

"Is there a room where I can change?" Hellie asked innocently.

"Go ahead," Karen said. "Any room upstairs."

"I can show you," Michael said, beginning to head toward the stairs.

"C'mon Mike, let's go back out to the pool. They'll find it." Karen took Michael's hand as she gave Hellie and Barry a conspiratorial smile, and Hellie felt horribly guilty for fucking her boyfriend.

Well, Hellie thought, I didn't know. And I won't do it again.

"Come on," she said to Barry. She took his hand and led him up the stairs, and found herself again in the same bedroom she'd been in at the previous party.

Barry closed the door. "Will you let me see it now?"

Hellie nodded and grinned, and the two kissed as she undid her jeans. She dropped her pants to the floor and pulled her t-shirt off.

Barry groaned. "Oh fuck yes."

Hellie wore a simple bikini, blue and white plaid much like Dorothy's dress in the Wizard of Oz. It was small and tight, and her big round tits looked extra perky and extra bouncy. As she moved, it was impossible for Barry not to imagine how they'd bounce if she were riding his dick.

The bottoms had thin ties but mostly covered her pussy and ass, which were hairless for the occasion.

"Uh oh Barry." Hellie nodded to Barry's hard-on in his swim trunks.

Barry took off his shirt, revealing a tattoo on his left pec of what might have been at one point a peace sign. It was only slightly less shitty than the one on his forearm, and Hellie adored him for it. His abs didn't hurt, either.

Hellie got down on the floor. "Let me help you with that."

Barry was about to protest but, even on the floor, he could see how her titties jiggled and bounced as she moved. He realized they were about to go swimming, and he'd soon see them wet. He gasped as she began to suck his hard dick, and he came quickly, watching her pretty face and tits.

Hellie smiled up at him naughtily as she swallowed his cum.

"Girl," said Barry. "Is that thing going to be see-through once it's wet?" He touched Hellie's tits as she stood up. "This bikini practically feels like paper!"

Hellie giggled. "Boys are so dramatic! C'mon, let's go in the pool."

After a detour at the snack table, they went out to the pool. Hellie and Barry chatted with coworkers, holding hands, not hiding that they were together. Barry already knew Hellie fucked other people and said it didn't bother him; Hellie assumed he probably would fuck other women here and there too. But when they were together, they had a lot of fun.

He hugged her from behind as they stood in the shallow end, and then one of the guys challenged Barry to a cannonball contest.

"What are you guys, like five?" Kevin called.

"Sounds like your skinny ass can't cannonball for shit," Barry yelled. The guys got out of the pool, and Karen ran to judge the contest.

That's when Hellie felt a hand on her ass. She turned.

"Hey." It was Michael.

She frowned at him. "Don't touch me."

"Hey, Hellie--"

"I have to go watch my boyfriend jump into your girlfriend's pool, Michael."

"Hey." He gently grabbed the strap of her bikini bottom. Hellie froze, but not for long. She didn't care about being naked. "Wait," he said softly. "I'm sorry. But I did tell you I had a girlfriend, and you were still just as eager to fuck me."

"You didn't tell me it was KAREN. You said you're girlfriend wasn't there! You said she wouldn't fuck you or whatever bullshit."

"It wasn't bullshit, and um, technically..."

Hellie shook her head. "It was fun, but it was a one-time thing." She turned, sidestepping his grip, and climbed out of the pool. Thinking of the last time she was at Karen's party, she looked around.

Because she hadn't only fucked Karen's boyfriend.

She'd also fucked Karen's dad, Mr. Noble. And then she'd fucked him again, another day in the work parking lot.

But he didn't seem to be here. She hadn't seen him in the house or around the pool.

Barry's cannonball won, of course, and Hellie kissed him hard while their coworkers cheered.

"You two are not a couple I would have predicted," Karen admitted. "But I really like it, you're so good together."

"Aw thanks Karen." Barry put an arm around Hellie. He gave Kevin a dirty look for checking out Hellie's tits, but Kevin continued, unabashed.

As Karen walked away from them, Kevin came closer.

"Didn't know you liked whores, Barry," he said.

Hellie stood in front of Barry, leaning her back against him. "Everybody likes whores, Kevin. Including you."

"Including Nicolai," said Kevin, referring to their boss.

"Including your mom," said Barry. "What do you think I'm going to do Kev, lock her in my basement? Hide these titties from the world?" He grabbed Hellie's chest and Hellie giggled.

"Barry, stop! I have to pee," she yelped.

"Me too baby, let's go inside."

Hellie turned toward Kevin, thinking of a peace offering. "You want to join us?"

Kevin considered. "Not today," he said. "I already told you. I don't do sloppy seconds, and he probably already fucked you today."

Barry chuckled. "Only in the mouth. C'mon Hellie, let's go."

Kevin looked as though he were about to reconsider, but Hellie and Barry rushed away.

They went together into a bathroom off of Karen's kitchen, giggling.

"He does want to fuck you, so bad," Barry said. Hellie turned away as he took a piss, and he did the same for her, but they continued talking. Hellie was learning that it took a lot to phase him.

"I would fuck him," Hellie said. "He's just a little priss about it."

"Not every man can handle a woman with a libido like yours," Barry said. "We all like to think we could, but most of us are dumb, selfish motherfuckers."

Hellie nodded to him. "So what made you so enlightened."

Barry grinned. "A pretty girl with her tits out in the stockroom."

They kissed, Barry's hands on her tits, her belly, her ass, wet under the soaked bikini.

"Barry," she whispered. "Fuck me. Put me on your cock."

Barry groaned. "Yes ma'am."

Hellie took her bikini off and Barry sucked her titties, tasting her salty flesh and the chlorine from the pool. He turned her around and grabbed her ass, teased her asshole with his fingers while he kissed up her back to her neck.

"Oh Barry," she breathed.

He took out his cock, teased her pussy with it. "Turn back toward me, baby girl."

Hellie turned.

On the closed toilet, Hellie sat naked on Barry's lap and bounced on his cock. He pressed deep up into her, and she groaned, trying not to be loud. He grabbed her ass, both cheeks in both hands, and spread it, making her gasp. Her tits bounced in his face, and he closed his eyes in ecstasy as he kissed them. He pumped her pussy hard, making her groan as she tried not to shriek in pleasure.

"That's my girl," he grunted as he grabbed her ass tighter. "That's my girl."

He came in her pussy and Hellie hummed in pleasure.

She told him she'd meet him in the pool after she peed again and cleaned up, and he went back out while Hellie carefully put her wet, delicate bathing suit back on.

There was a knock on the door.

"One minute," she called. She opened the door, only to find Michael. "Oh," she said.

"Hellie, please let me talk to you." He looked into her eyes. "You were so sweet to me that day, I just want to explain."

Hellie sighed. "Fine."

He led her into a side porch where several pieces of furniture were covered in plastic or sheets, and some cardboard boxes were piled. They sat on an old sofa covered in a flowery pink bedsheet.

"Look, you were so cute, and you were so nice to me, and...that's not what Karen is like."

"I don't care what Karen's like," Hellie said. "If you're not happy, you can just leave her. Not cheat on her."

"You cheat on your boyfriend."

"Barry knows. He doesn't care who I fuck."

"Well, I'm happy for you." Michael sighed. "I'm not unhappy with Karen. She just...doesn't want to do all the things I want to do." He held up a hand. "And that's her right, I'm not saying it isn't. It's just...god, I just want to try anal before I die."

"So break up with her, and then go find someone to do anal with!"

"It's not that simple, Hellie. We're engaged."

Hellie rolled her eyes.

"Please...just let me fuck you in the ass and I'll leave you alone? I know you like it."

The two stared at each other. Hellie took in a deep breath.

"Don't you Hellie?" Michael said. "You like a nice big dick in that ass, don't you? That pretty, round ass." Michael came close and kissed her, grabbing her ass. Hellie moaned. His hands felt so good.

"Just let me try anal with you one time," he said softly as they kissed. "And then I'll leave you alone and go back to Karen."

"Hnnnn," Hellie whined. "I can't do this to her again."

"I know you like it...I heard him fucking you in the ass. Her dad. You fucked Karen's dad, too, didn't you?"

Hellie gasped. "I distracted him for you!"

"Yeah, but Karen won't know that part when I tell her about it."

Hellie sighed. "Fine. Right here, right now."

Michael grinned. "Anywhere, anytime. Right, you little slut?"

Hellie swallowed. Her pussy was wet.

Gently, Michael lay her down on the couch. He pulled her bikini top down.

"Ooh, I sure did miss these nice big tits," he murmured. "You really are a fuckdoll, huh?"

Hellie whimpered as he rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples, feeling her breasts like they were a piece of fruit he was examining. "Yes," she whined.

"Yeah?"

"Yes I am."

"Good." He untied her bikini bottoms and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. Hellie whimpered again.

"Oh that's nice and wet, isn't it? Almost like you already got fucked today, huh?"

"Oh god yes," Hellie moaned. "I did."

"Luckyass Barry," he muttered. "At least my cock is getting nice and wet for your asshole."

Hellie groaned. "Michael."

"You want it, don't you?"

"Yessss."

"I know baby, you can't resist and that's okay." He slid a finger into her mouth and she moaned as she sucked on it. "My girlfriend won't let me do this but I knew my slut friend would."

Hellie giggled and moaned. "Fuck."

He brushed his fingertip along her lips. "Wish this was my cock, but we've only got time for two holes today."

Hellie made a high noise.

"Yeah, I know you like that," Michael whispered. Slowly, he pulled his cock from her pussy, and very carefully, he pushed his wet dick into her ass, adding his own spit.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, his dick stretching her. "Fuuuck."

"Oh god, you're so good baby, you're so good. You're so fucking good." He pumped her ass steadily, carefully, and it dawned on Hellie that it seemed very much like he'd done this before.

"Fuck," she muttered, still feeling herself begin to come with her ass around his cock.

"Oh that's good baby, you cum like a slut, I know you want to, while I fuck your ass, while I fuck your tight asshole--"

"What the fuck is this?!"

Both of them froze, but they were unable to stop themselves from cumming. Hellie shook and moaned as she came, feeling Michael's hot cum filling her ass as she looked up into Daddy's eyes.

Not just Daddy. Mr. Noble.

Karen's father.

Karen's father, who she had fucked, who now just found her with her tits out and Karen's boyfriend's dick in her butt.

Hellie bit her lip.

"Damn baby girl," Karen's father chuckled. "You just get that ass fucked everywhere you go." Mr. Noble grabbed the back of Michael's neck. "Michael."

"M-Mr. Noble," said Michael. "I can, uh.."

"Michael, you've always been courteous when you come to visit, so I'm going to give you a chance. I'm gonna turn the fuck around and give you about 30 seconds to get your dick out of that girl and get your sorry, cheating ass out of my house. I'll tell Karen you had an emergency. You tell her the same, and you end things with her. You end things, you never contact my daughter again, and you do not EVER let me see you back here."

"Y-yes sir," Michael said, still frozen.

Daddy let go, and Hellie didn't think she'd ever seen a man move as fast as Michael did to get out of there. Daddy and Hellie were both quiet as they waited to hear the front door slam.

Hellie swallowed and looked up at Mr. Noble. "I'm sorry Daddy."

Daddy nodded. "Baby girl, you don't have to be sorry. And I don't think you are." He came down to her, and without much effort at all, he pulled her onto his lap. "You just want this ass fucked, is that right?"

Before Hellie could register what was happening, Daddy's dick was sliding easily up her ass, stretching her, and she shrieked.

"No no baby." Daddy covered her mouth. "You be a good girl for Daddy. Take Daddy's dick in your ass, I know that's what you like."

Hellie teared up and began to shudder as she came again.

Mr. Noble laughed. "I know baby, I know. You can't even resist it. I can't even be mad at you baby, you're just doing what comes natural to you." He grunted. "That ass is tight." He kissed her neck and she shivered. "Daddy's gonna make you cum again baby girl, but then you're going to have to be punished."

"Punished?"

"Yes baby. Daddy has to punish you. But don't worry baby. You'll like it." He kissed her forcefully, tongue in her mouth as he jammed his big dick deeper in her ass, making her whimper. He rubbed her clit, waited for her eyes to close, and then kept the pace with his fingers while he fucked her harder. "You want to get fucked baby, don't you?"

Hellie felt her pussy gushing. "Yes Daddy. Oh fuck, Daddy!" Hellie leaned into his shoulder and he held her tight as she came.

"That's good. That's real good baby. Daddy's gonna put his cum in your ass, baby. Goddam," he muttered, jerking as he came in her.

He brought her upstairs and deposited her in the bathroom, turning on the shower and putting her in it. "Wash up baby. Daddy'll be back to take you to your punishment."

Hellie didn't know what he was talking about. She was here with Barry. She didn't know if she should just go out and find him.

But part of her was hungry to find out what Daddy was going to do with her.

She showered, dried off with a towel he'd left for her. She rinsed and wrung out her bathing suit, but because she wasn't sure if she should leave the room, she had no other clothes to put on. She put her wet bikini back on and opened the door to the bathroom.

As she opened the door, she could hear Mr. Noble's voice.

"...what I need....knew you were the guy." Chuckling. "Just teach her a lesson. I'll meet you tonight at the..."

Hellie peeked into Daddy's bedroom, where he was just hanging up.

"Daddy?"

"It's time to go baby."

"Daddy...are you going to hurt me?"

Daddy smiled. "No baby. Punishment doesn't always have to hurt." He came to her, held her face in his hand. "It just means you have to face the consequences of your own actions, and I have the perfect way for you to do that. When you're finished, Daddy will come get you and take you home."

"Um, I came here with Barry..."

"I told him you had a stomach bug and caught an Uber."

"My phone."

He grinned. "Daddy will hold onto it baby. I'll give you that back, and your clothes, when you're finished."

"Can I just text Barry and tell him I'm okay?"

Daddy handed her the phone. There were three texts from Barry.

Sorry didn't want you to see me sick, she typed, along with some kissy faces. Call you tonight.

Hellie handed the phone back to Daddy. He put it in his pocket, then took her hand.

Because everyone was out back by the pool, the two of them were alone as they waited on the front porch for...something.