Hello Dahli

Story Info
Introduction into Dahlia's Diary.
989 words
2.83
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Dahli

To an outside observer, Dahlia would be a woman that has it all together. Her staple wardrobe pieces of supple leather, cashmere, cotton, and tailored pants are timeless and elegant.There is a self- assurance in her step as she confidently struts into her next meeting, taking a moment to check her Movado for the time. The 31 year old entrepreneur, writer, and mother began her morning long before others- she knows there is always another cup of caffeine awaiting her.

On the inside, Dahlia sometimes still feels like a young woman in a mature adult body. She spent the better part of her life moving up from a life of poverty and conditional love, and those memories stoke a fire within her to always strive for the best. She finds solace in the routine she has created for her family. By 30, she purchased their forever home- filling it with a jungle of plants and family pets. Creating this life of health, happiness, and wealth is easier than admitting there is something missing...

Dahlia blows on a fresh cuppa coffee and notes to keep check on her lipstick. Smiling demurely under her lashes, she remembers the reason for her choice of color today- Crimson. The pigment pops against her alabaster skin- making the new matching lingerie an easy choice. The feel of the expensive fabric against her epidermis serves as a reminder that above all else, she is finally a woman of the world, and is revered as such.

Today's meeting will be quick. As an attorney, Dahlia is an advocate for people in the workforce. Her newest client had called in tears and explained that she was terminated after filing a complaint of sexual harrassment. Dahlia knows that she needs clarity on the situation, and going right to the source usually saves the expense of time and argument.

Dahlia again glances at her timepiece. Other attorneys tend to take her less than seriously- too young, too pretty, too busy, too passionate about being a voice for those that can't speak. This power play is nothing new- she silently laughs that this time-honored tradition is still the standard.

Finally there is a commotion in the hall, and Deliah hears a male voice swear when told she has been waiting for him. A moment later a handsome young attorney saunters into the room. Standing to greet him, she smooths her sweater and immediately feels his eyes surveying the length of her body. He invites her to sit. Dahlia is suddenly aware that she is extremely turned on, and her new panties are slick with anticipation. Sometimes this happens at the most inappropriate times! Turning to his desk, he pulls out an employee folder for her client. Shaking his head, he starts to speak. "We terminated xx for insubordination and gossip, not for the claim. No one ever harassed her- she's not worth it- and if she overheard a joke, etc., she should have let it go as it wasn't directed towards her." Dumbfounded at this ignorance by a fellow attorney, Dahlia feels herself bristle, and her nipples harden against her new bra as she keeps her voice level. "So, just to clarify. The level of xx's attractiveness and not being the intended recipient of the harassment lured you into a false sense of security, making you believe you can say whatever you want, wherever you want?"

The attorney pauses, looking dumbfounded before regaining his composure. He rips the folder from the desk and quickly stands. "This meeting is over, we'll be in touch." Dahlia knows that she has struck a nerve; he knows he'll lose and soon stand in front of the ethics committee.

As Dahlia prepares to leave, she feels the weight of his eyes surveying her once again. He sets his lips in a thin line, squelching a hunger that he is unsure of its origin. Quickly remembering the reason for her visit, he turns to open the door and escort her to her vehicle. The office is silent other than the click of her heels against the travertine- such a silence would intimidate another attorney. Dahlia revels in knowing that her presence is powerful- and they know she means business.

Once outside, the attorney admires Dahlia's natural red curls, abundantly cascading to her mid back. Many women pay for attributes that she is naturally blessed with- and works hard to maintain as she ages. She has a quiet, sexy confidence that creates a tightness in an unprofessional area for a colleague.

Her male counterpart suddenly seems like an awkward schoolboy, cracking his knuckles before fishing his wallet from his trousers. He offers her his business card and reiterates his team will discuss the matter and reach out. As their fingertips touch, he lingers a second more than he should. Dahlia immediately senses his arousal, and a familiar fire is stoked.

Pulling out of the lot, she briefly catches the scent of cologne. Reaching for the business card she breathes in the masculine, woodsy scent with notes of Tahitian vanilla. Her pheromones react with an almost instant wetness; her nipples erect like rosebuds and her skin flushes and glows. Dahlia is taken aback by her body's response to this man. He is, for all intents and purposes, the enemy- yet there is an obvious primal attraction between them.

With sheer luck, all other obligations for Dahlia's day can be completed from her home office. After a short commute she arrives and beams at her home- a circa 1927 Craftsman with fruit trees and flowers brimming over the stone retaining wall.

Upon entering, Dahlia praises herself for taking a moment to clean this morning- arriving at a clean, quiet home always sparks her creativity and refreshes her mind. She quickly undresses from her office attire and changes into a workout outfit- complete with her best high-impact sports bra for her 34 DDD tits and matching thong...