All Comments on 'Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 13'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DarkmantimDarkmantimover 4 years ago

Incredible chapter

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago
VERY VERY Good

You continue to write an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

As always your writing is fantastic.

Really looking forward to reading more of this story.

I really want to read more right away but I know that it takes time to write really good stories so please don't rush just to get the next chapter released - better to take the time needed rather than spoil it :)

RockinstudmuffinRockinstudmuffinover 4 years ago
Bizarre!

Threw me for a loop. Please carry on!

SorchakSorchakover 4 years ago
Eh? What the hell?

Why is Rhea calling her Sindy with an S again? She hasn't been called that since the third chapter. And why is she now Rhea Willowmist, when her name previously was Rhea Ni Morrigan (or once she was Morrigan Ni Rhea)? This is why I will never give you more than 3 stars for this series. There are far too many inconsistencies and glaring plot holes.

Like, what happened with Kelly Ng and her mom, Asuna? How did Shannon go from being a bimbo stripper to getting a prima ballerina as a teacher, when her mom was working as pizza delivery person? And what happened with her mom, Dana, anyway? How does Shannon even know Janessa, when they never met, since Janessa was working at her dad's bagel shop in Washington DC? Like I said, glaring inconsistencies and plot holes. And I won't say anything else about the spelling and punctuation errors, either.

I've really only read this far to see how twisted the plot could get. It's a shame, because if you weren't trying to write 4 stories in one, it could be really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Multiple storyline convergence

It would appear that this is a convergence of Evil Bitch, Lost and Forgotten and Hello Mr Robinson. Very interesting read especially using the USS Eldridge as a focal point. Keep up the intriguing presentation

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 4 years ago
Finally!

Firstly, Thank You for this new chapter!

In response to ‘Anonymous’ you forgot that this is a convergence of not only Evil Bitch, Hello Mr. Robinson, and Lost and Forgotten, but also Click.

I am so glad that Greg found a way to give Steve back his humanity as he promised. Then again, when you combine Greg, Jon, and John(well Missouri Smith) you have a really resourceful team. Think what could be achieved if you actively add Steve into the mix.

In response to Sorchak, not knowing J’Nai naming conventions, perhaps as with every other ‘inconsistency’ you have pointed out that three of the stories time traveling main characters have been ‘tweaking’ peoples lives to bring about a more favorable conclusion.

Again thank you for sharing your stories with us L. B.

TrokilTrokilover 4 years ago
Beautiful work

I've been reading your stories for longer than I can remember, and honestly, they're the main reason I come to this site, anymore. You are an impeccable storyteller, and don't let anyone tell you differently. ;)

Lost BoyLost Boyover 4 years agoAuthor
Crux

I love the way this piece turned out. The time anomaly took a while to find a clear way of expressing it. From the degarratypes sp ? To modern photos. Once I finish part 7 of Play testers I am returning to part 14 of this series. Thanks for your kind words. LB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

This is a nice story and I can't wait for the next chapter

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will we be getting any new chapters of have you given up on this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aside from a few holes in the story and character lines, your writing is stellar. But DAMNIT don't leave the ending hanging out there. I Love Your Writing. Tom O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am hoping your health is good & you are close to finishing up on chapter 14. This is a great story line and it would be nice to continue reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is so much sci-fi in his story, I don't know how you ever thought it all up. I didn't understand 1/2 of it, but the 1/2 I did get was excellent. Hope you continue and bring him back to save the earth.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Nooooooooo! It can't be over! Damn, what a story, FUCK! Write some more chapters! lol 5 of the BIGGEST FUCKING STARS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Missouri Smith!!! Love the weaving of characters from other stories!!!!! Loving this!!

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 2 years ago

Best set of stories I’ve ever read each and every word created such a brilliant universe but how the fook could you end this story there we need 50 more chapters asap please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope part 14 is coming out soon. It has been quite some time & it would be a shame for it to be over before the story is completed.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Please tell me this will be continued its way too good to end here PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seeing it is almost 3 &1/2 years since the last update you decided to give up on the story. Such a shame ask really enjoyed it and was hoping for at least another chapter and an ending to the story.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereabout 2 months ago

Oh no!!! Please finish this series!

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES