Hello, Tech Support?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued to lick my hole, he freed my hard cock from my panties and slowly started to stroke me. This almost tipped me over the edge, and I had to ask him to stop before he brought a premature end to our sexual escapade. Once he'd let go of my cock, he focused all his attention on my ass. He moved the lube on the floor in between his legs and then spread some gently over my ass. His fingers started probing around my asshole, and every now and then he would gently press his finger against my entrance.

The next time he did it, his finger popped into my ass, and I let out a sharp groan from the shock invasion. He held his finger inside me as I got used to the feeling of it inside me. Then he began to move it. Back and forth, back and forth as my hole started to stretch. I started to moan as his finger glided across the top of my prostate. That was until he removed his finger completely from my ass. But that was soon replaced by the extra pressure of him slowly pushing two fingers inside me.

Over the next few minutes, he really started to finger fuck me. His fingers were moving at a pace like he was fucking me using his cock. You could hear his fingers moving against the lube that had now been forced into my asshole, well you could barely hear it. The main thing you could hear were my screams of delight.

'Please fuck me,' I started to plead with him.

'What was that?' He was teasing me.

'Please fuck me,' I begged him.

'You think you're ready?' He continued to fuck me with his fingers.

'Yes... fuck... I need you inside me NOW!' I demanded.

Then he stopped and removed his fingers from inside me. I let out a little whimper having gotten used to the feeling of something inside me. I didn't have to wait long though as I heard him extracting more lube from the bottle, smearing it over his dick and then the rest on my asshole after he'd move my panties to the side again. He made sure my legs were spread as wide as they could go without being uncomfortable. Then the head of his cock was now resting against my entrance, and he slowly started to push forward.

At first, I thought I was going to be in a world of pain but the way he'd worked my hole in the build-up meant that his cock entered my ass with a little bit of stinging pain, but it had soon gone as he continued to push the rest of his length inside me. He was gentle and worked his way deep inside me until he bottomed out and I could feel him resting against me. Then the fucking began, slowly at first as he pulled out of my ass before pushing himself back in again.

'Fuck that ass is so fucking tight,' he moaned. 'I'm so glad I got to be your first,' he told me as he rubbed my back before eventually grabbing hold of my hips.

His movements quickened shortly after and was soon in a strong rhythm as his cock stretched my hole. I could feel every inch of him inside me and it felt amazing. Luckily his office window looked out onto his garden, otherwise anyone passing by would've got an eyeful. Chances are, if any of his neighbours looked out their back bedroom windows then they would likely see me face down on the desk being moved forwards with each thrust.

'Fuck me, please fuck me... that feels so good,' I moaned at him.

'You like it?' He asked me through his heavy breathing from the fucking. 'How does that dick feel in your ass?'

'So, fucking good,' I said in between moans. 'Your dick feels so good inside me Daddy.'

'Daddy?' He let out a little chuckle. 'I like that.'

'Fuck me then Daddy,' I said to him, looking over my shoulder. 'Make me yours.'

That seemed to work as encouragement. His thrusts had more purpose. He was fucking me harder and faster. The whole desk seemed to be moving underneath me as he pushed me further across it. My feet were no longer on the floor, and I was now laying completely across the table. My legs spread around Steve's waist as he continued to fuck me.

'You're... making... me... feel... so... good... Daddy,' I said to him in between thrusts. My own cock had gone soft but was stuck underneath my body on the table.

'You're too fucking tight...' he moaned at me. 'I don't know how much longer I can hold back.'

'Don't hold back Daddy,' I moaned back at him. 'Give me your cum, I want it.'

'Can I cum inside you baby?'

'Yes, please Daddy, I want your seed.'

'Turn over then baby, Daddy wants to see you when he cums inside you.'

He briefly removed his cock from my ass as I was able to plant my feet on the floor and stand back up. I turned to face him and kiss him whilst fondling his cock. Whilst I was kissing him, he physically picked me up off the floor and sat me on the desk. He leaned forward as we were kissing until my back was flat against the desk. After he'd quickly applied lube to his cock again, he was soon back inside me and fucking me again. My ass was over the edge of the desk, and he had my legs resting on his shoulders.

My hands were next to my ass, keeping a hold of the desk to avoid any unfortunate accidents. I moaned in delight as his cock seemed to hit my prostate more in this position. Steve had unbelievable stamina and never seemed to stop. I reached for my own cock and started to stroke it with one hand as it slowly came back to life. The sounds of our bodies making contact seemed to fill the room.

'I'm gonna cum... fuck... this tight ass... damn it... fuck...' He moaned as his breathing became more frantic and he moaned louder. He quickened the pace of his thrusts until eventually he pushed himself deep inside me and held himself there. 'I'm cumming,' he moaned through the scream of an alpha male.

I could feel the warmth of his cum filling my ass, 'I'm gonna cum too Daddy,' I moaned. The feeling of being cum inside of was too much for me to take and I blew my own load over the desk, my stomach and some made it all the way up to my chin. Steve held himself inside me until I'd finished my own orgasm and then he slowly pulled himself out. Cum started to leak out of my hole and down onto the floor, so Steve pushed my panties back into place to prevent any further mess.

'Sorry, I normally last a lot longer than that, but your ass was incredible,' he said as he playfully spanked my ass. 'It's just so fucking tight.'

'Don't apologise, that felt incredible.' I was still getting my breath back, 'I never thought I could feel something like that from getting fucked so thank you.' He leaned over and we kissed again.

After a few minutes he said, 'I better get you home, your parents might be home and are wondering where you are.'

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed before Steve took me out to his car and we set off back home. Luckily when we got back to my house, my parents were still out. We sat and talked a little while in the car before we exchanged phone numbers. I kissed him goodbye after checking that none of the neighbours were watching and got out of the car.

Steve called me back, 'I forgot to ask, did you fix my IT problems?'

I laughed, 'You're back online for now, but you'll need to get a new router to go wireless again. And the PC shouldn't make any weird noises.'

'Thanks James, and you better wash those clothes before your parents get back.' He told me as he put his window up and drove away.

When I got into the house, I checked my jeans and could feel a damp spot on my ass where his cum was still leaking out of them. I quickly took them off and threw them into the washing machine before going upstairs and having a shower. Luckily, the clothes were already out of the washing machine before my parents got back. When they got home, my dad asked me how things were at Steve's, and I told him I'd managed to fix all his problems and I was home ages ago.

'That's good, he'll be coming over next weekend anyway,' my dad said.

'What do you mean?' I didn't know whether to panic, or get excited.

'The cup final is on next weekend so a few of the guys are coming over to watch it.' Okay, I could deal with that, it wasn't just going to be Steve.

After that, I went to bed and slept like a baby. I slept in another pair of panties, but a pair of my cheap ones in case there was any more cum still to leak out of my ass. When I woke up the next morning, my panties were slightly damp but when I checked my phone, I had a message from Steve. The message simply read, 'Was so good to see you yesterday, really enjoyed it.' But attached to the message was an image of his cock which immediately had me hard. I jerked myself off and came rather quickly thinking about what we got up to yesterday.

The next few days seemed to go by rather quietly. I had no messages off Steve and my dad was too busy buying food and drink for the weekend. On Friday, I received another message off Steve, this one said, 'can't wait to come round tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you,' but this time there was no picture attached. I decided to tease him and sent him a photo of me on all fours on my bed in nothing but a thong with the caption, 'see you tomorrow'. He replied almost instantly, with the flame emoji followed by the aubergine and water drops. I went to bed that night like a kid when Christmas comes around, I barely slept but I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

When I woke up on Saturday morning, I made sure to have a lazy morning & afternoon. The game was due to start at 5pm so Steve and the other friends would likely start arriving at 4.30. Around 2pm, I decided to start getting ready. I jumped in the shower and removed any body hair that had started to grow back, during the week I'd bought a douche so I could clean myself properly even though we had no problems last week and when I was done, I slipped into a white lace pair of panties that had a bow on the back, denim shorts and my team's jersey.

I headed downstairs and helped my dad put out the food he'd bought, and I started filling the fridges with beer and lager, so they'd be cold by the time people got here. Shortly after 4.30pm, everybody started to arrive, and mum went out. All the wives and girlfriends were all heading into town for some food and drinks, so they didn't have to watch the game. Steve was the last to arrive and he gave me a cheeky smile as he walked through the living room and into the kitchen to greet my dad. When everybody had arrived, there was six of us. Me, my dad, Steve and my dad's other three friends, Ian, Mike & Chris.

The game started and we all took our seats in the living room. I sat with Steve on the two-seater sofa we had and the rest of them were all sat around the room focusing on the TV that was on the wall. They were all sat further in front of us, and we were out of their line of sight when they were watching the game. Every time something excited in the game, Steve would grab a hold of my thigh and squeeze it. This started to turn me on, so I decided to tease him a little bit. I started to lean further forward in my seat and gently pulled my shirt up a little bit, I knew now that I'd be flashing him part of the bow and lace, I was wearing underneath my shorts. The referee blew the whistle for half time, and I excused myself to charge my phone.

'I think I need to use the toilet,' I heard Steve say as I was already reaching the top of the stairs.

As I walked into my room, I laid down on the bed and plugged my phone into charge. I then turned to face the door, laying there waiting for what I knew was about to happen next. Less than a minute after I'd walked into my room, my door opened, and Steve poked his head around the corner to make sure it was me.

'Sorry, I was looking for the toilet,' he said as he walked into my room and over to where I was laying on the bed. As he walked towards me, he was already unbuttoning his jeans and freeing his cock from inside his underwear.

'Well, isn't that just a happy accident,' I smiled at him as I took his cock into my hand and started to jerk him off.

I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. 'Fuck,' Steve moaned. 'We'll have to be quick.'

I let his cock fall from my mouth, 'Well, you aren't going anywhere till I have your cum.' I climbed up onto my hands and knees and started to bob up and down on his cock whilst using my hand was twisting around his shaft.

'Fuck, that feels good,' Steve moaned.

I continued sucking on his cock, working as quickly as I possibly could. I was thinking of all the different things I could do to try and make him cum quicker. I started to play with his balls with my spare hand, massaging them and gently squeezing them which seemed to work as his moans became louder before he covered his own mouth in case anybody else came upstairs.

'Come on Daddy,' I whispered to him. 'I want your cum all over my face.'

I started licking his cock from the tip, all the way down his shaft and eventually onto his balls. I took one of his balls into my mouth and gently sucked on it which seemed to drive him crazy. So, I did the same with the other one whilst my hand continued to work his shaft. It felt like he was starting to tremble a little bit, so I think he was getting close. Now I was putting 110% in, his cock was back in my mouth, and I was deepthroating him as much as I could until my jaw started to ache. My hands were aching from all the jerking off I'd done, and my own cock was rock hard inside my shorts.

'Fuck... where do you want it?' He said in between his moans. It already sounded like he was trying to hold back.

'On my face please Daddy,' I let go of his cock and turned over, so I was on my back with my head hanging just over the edge of the bed.

Steve started to jerk his cock which was now just above my face. I reached my arms around and started to massage his ass whilst licking the bottom of his cock. He was furiously working his hand up and down his cock as he got ever closer to his orgasm. 'I'm gonna cum, fuck it, I'm gonna cum...' He pointed his cock towards my face as I lay there with my mouth wide open. The first shot of cum erupted from his cock and hit my chin and went down my neck. More spurts shot from his cock which covered my nose, cheeks and forehead. He moaned all the way through until eventually cum was just trickling from his cock onto my face. That's when I took his cock back into my mouth and gently sucked on him as he started to soften.

He leaned over my body, and started to unbutton my shorts. I knew at this point, I should've probably called an end to what we were doing to stop my dad getting suspicious downstairs but once he had his hand in my panties and was playing with my cock, I was his. I helped him get my shorts down my legs until they were at my ankles. He then reached into my panties and freed my cock and balls through one of the leg holes.

'Damn, they are some nice panties.' He told me as he slowly jerked my cock.

'Oh Daddy,' I whimpered. 'I really wish you could fuck me right now.'

He didn't respond, he just took my cock into his mouth. It felt amazing having another man hold my cock but now it was in another man's mouth, I felt like I could blow my load instantly. He was just so gentle has he slowly moved his tongue around my cock. It was driving me insane, but instead of thinking how I'd just like to fuck someone, I was now thinking, I wish somebody would just fuck me.

As he was sucking my cock, he reached between my legs and started to play with my asshole through my panties. It sent a tingling feeling throughout my whole body. I was now realising that my position in life was to be submissive for other men. His soft cock was now dangling above my face, and I watched it as he continued to suck mine. He slipped a finger into my panties and was now probing at my hole. With no lube, he slipped the tip of his finger into my hole which made me moan even more.

I thought I heard someone coming up the stairs and quickly panicked but then I heard no movement on the floorboards upstairs and relaxed slightly which was a big mistake. The next thing I heard was my dad's voice calling out for Steve.

'Steve, are you up here?' The noise grew ever closer to my room.

It was too late for us to react, the door started to open, 'Stev.... Oh fuck,' my dad said. I managed to look between Steve's legs to see my dad staring straight at me on the bed, face covered in cum, dressed in panties with my cock in his best friend's mouth. My dad turned on his heels and left. Steve shocked into action and quickly covered himself up as I started to get upset.

'Stay up here,' he told me as he consoled me. 'I'll go sort this, trust me.' Steve left the bedroom and I stayed upstairs. It must've been an hour or so later when Ian, Mike and Chris finally left. Steve stuck around for another hour or so after that before I heard him say his goodbyes. I didn't dare leave my room. I stayed where I was as I heard my mom come home, and eventually I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the soft knocking on my bedroom door. I'd stripped out of my panties last night and was just wearing a pair of shorts as I began to stir. 'James, can I come in?' I heard my dad on the other side.

I told him he could come in, and he slowly walked over and sat on the end of my bed. 'Steve told me everything,' he started with. I tried to talk but he cut me off, 'before you say anything, it's okay and we're not angry with you. I told mom about what happened last night and everything that Steve told me.'

I was shocked that this was the response I was getting as my dad continued. 'Me and your mom understand your at an age where you're going to be sexually active. And we get that you could be sleeping with lots of different women, but we also get it that you may want to explore. Yes, it's not ideal that the person you're exploring with is Steve, but I'd much rather it was him, rather than some random guy from the internet.'

The bigger shock was yet to come. 'With all that in mind,' my dad looked slightly apprehensive. 'We had a chat last night and we think it would be a good idea for you to spend some time with Steve to give you this chance to explore. We've already told him this, so I imagine he'll get in touch with you to finalise the details.'

He hugged me and got up from the bed, and turned just before he reached the door. 'He also told us about the lingerie, and we're fine with it. Please don't feel like you need to hide you are from us. Just talk to us.'

With that, he left the room. And I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. I got dressed for the day and was back wearing panties. I had dinner with my parents, and everything was like normal. My mom reached across the table at one point, took my hand and said, 'we just want you to be happy,' which nearly had me in tears. By the time I got back upstairs, Steve had messaged me about our little get together. It was more than just a sleepover at his house. He'd rented a private lodge which had a hot tub and no overlooking neighbours.

The last message he sent me said, 'make sure you pack plenty of nice things to wear. I'm sending you a present tomorrow. You need to put it on as soon as you get it tomorrow and send me a photo, okay?'

I replied to say I would and went to bed that night feeling better than I ever had. The next day, when I got home from work, there was a parcel for me. I quickly ran upstairs and opened it and found that it was a pink chastity cage. I quickly messaged him asking what exactly he expected me to do, and I received a quick response, 'you need to put it on now, that way, when we get to the lodge on Saturday, you're going to be so horny. Once it's on it will lock and I have the key, and I'll let you out on Saturday. Now send me the photo...'

I took a little while squeezing myself into the cage before locking it shut. I sent him the photo and he seemed happy. It took a little while to get used to, mainly the fact I couldn't get hard and play with myself despite how turned on I was. Over the next few days, I wore panties every day for work and now washed my panties in the normal washing pile. Seeing them out on the washing line was a real thrill for me. In the build up to the weekend, I noticed that I was leaking a lot more pre cum than I usually would whenever I was horny.