Hello, Tech Support?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Saturday came, I just couldn't wait to hit the road. My mom had left for work early in the morning and wouldn't be back till after I'd gone. And dad had headed out for a round of golf, so I wouldn't see either till I got back. As I got out of bed, I noticed I had a text message off my dad telling me to have fun. I grabbed my overnight bag from the bottom of the wardrobe and started throwing clothes in. I packed panties, shorts, t-shirts and swimwear. I'd bought pair of thong bikini bottoms for the night away. I also packed a bodysuit in case Steve wanted me to spice things up a little bit.

As I made my way downstairs, I could see that Steve's car was already parked out the front waiting for me. I made sure I had everything in my bag, double checking I had everything I needed for sex before leaving. In the kitchen, was a note from my mom with a pack of condoms attached. The note simply read, 'stay safe and have fun.' I laughed to myself before putting them in the bag even though we wouldn't use them and then I headed out to Steve's car. I put my bag in the back of his car before we set off. The journey to the lodge was roughly over an hour but that soon passed as we talked all the way there.

Once we'd arrived, Steve carried my bag into the room. The lodge he booked was amazing. It had a big screen TV, with a nice sofa and then rooms off to the side where the bedroom and bathroom were. The kitchen was fitted with all the latest appliances and had a back door which led out onto a terrace where the hot tub was. The best part though, was the fact that there wasn't another lodge in site and therefore we were alone and could enjoy our privacy. Steve put our bags in the room and came out to join me on the terrace as I was looking through the trees.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started kissing my neck as I placed my hands on top of his and felt like I was melting into him. I started moving my arms up and down his, as I let out a soft whimper as his lips continued their assault on my neck. His hands moved down towards my shorts, and he started to fumble with the button and zip.

'What are you doing?' I asked him as he started tugging at my shorts.

'I'm going to fuck you right here and right now.' He said after he'd broke away his lips from my neck.

'Fuck,' I moaned as my shorts fell into a pool around my ankles. I'd only chosen some plain white bikini panties for the trip, saving my sexier stuff for once we were here. 'What if were seen? Or heard?'

'It's more likely you'll be heard the way you moan,' he laughed. 'How's that cage been?' He rubbed the front of my panties. 'Are you ready for me to unlock it?'

'It was uncomfortable at first, but the longer I had it on, the more I got used to it,' I laughed. 'But don't be thinking of making it a regular thing, I like my cock too much.'

There was no response from Steve other than to move me towards the table and chairs that were outside of the lodge. He turned round one of the chairs and told me that I needed to climb off with my ass hanging off the edge. So, I knelt on the chair, facing the back rest and put my hands on the top to keep my balance. Steve slowly peeled my panties off my ass, exposing my asshole to him. The sneaky bastard had brought some travel size lube bottles with him and put one on the table after covering his cock and spread some around my ass.

Shortly after, the familiar feeling of his cock pushing at my ass was back. I'd missed that feeling. And despite he hadn't prepared me, with a little bit of persistence his cock pushed past my sphincter and deep into my ass. I moaned loudly and held on as Steve started to thrust in and out of me. He held his hands low on my hips as he worked with the awkward position, we were in. I reached for my cock, but quickly remembered that was pointless so all I could do was focus on the pleasure coming from my ass.

The chair was creaking underneath me as he fucked my hole. Luckily, I was against the table otherwise I think I'd be on the floor by now. Something about being fucked outdoors was really appealing to me. It was so quiet. The only noises you could hear were the birds, the trees rustling and my moans. I was being fucked because Steve wanted to cum, there was no other reason for what we were doing right now. Steve was dominating me right now and I loved it.

'Fuck me Daddy,' I moaned. I wasn't holding back with my noise levels. 'Yeah, fucking give it to me. I fucking need it. My ass was made for your cock.'

'You're so fucking dirty,' he laughed. 'I fucking love it.'

'You fucking love it?' I said in between breaths. 'Fuck me harder then... fuck me faster.'

Steve then really started to pound me. Hitting me deep with long hard thrusts as he withdrew all his cock every time, and then slammed it back inside me. Each thrust brought a little yelp from me, but there was no pain, just pure pleasure.

'Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum,' he grunted. 'I'm gonna fill that tight hole of yours.'

He pumped me a few more times before he slowed down and settled into a gentle rhythm of fucking. He grunted as he started to unload his seed deep inside of me. I could feel the warmth moving deeper inside me. I looked down and saw a string of pre cum leaking from my cage. Eventually Steve let his softening cock fall from my ass before pulling my panties up. He then turned me and brought me in for a kiss.

'I'll let you get showered,' he said as he reached into his pocket. 'You can also unlock yourself as well,' the key was dangling in front of my eyes. I quickly grabbed it before he changed his mind and ran off to get showered.

I ran to the bathroom with the feeling of his cum starting to leak into my panties. Once I was in the bathroom, I stripped naked and unlocked my cock from the cage. It instantly got hard, and I wanted to jerk myself off, but I managed to restrain myself. But it did feel good to be staring at my hard cock again. I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself until I was feeling refreshed and cooled down after the hot activity outside.

I got out the shower and dried off, I headed into the bedroom to get dressed and found Steve watching the TV in the main room. I opened my bag and selected a pair of cheeky panties I'd brought with me and an oversized t-shirt which came down to my thighs, meaning there was no need for any shorts. I put the towel back in the bathroom and joined him on the sofa. He opened his arm so I could snuggle into him, and I rested my head against his chest with my hand next to it. Once I was comfortable, he placed his arm on my lower back and we sat and watched TV.

'I've ordered us some food,' he said after a little while. 'Pizzas should be getting delivered shortly but in the meantime I'm gonna jump in the shower.'

He got up off the sofa, leaving me on my own and headed to the bathroom. I heard the water in the bathroom in the shower start running before he opened the door again, 'if it comes while I'm in the shower, money is on the table near the door.'

Steve headed back into the bathroom, and I just sat and watched TV, part of me wanted to go jump in the shower with him and suck his cock but if I missed the delivery then I don't think either of us would be very impressed. Just as I heard the shower stop running, there was a knock on the door. I got up and headed to the door. When I opened it, a young blonde lady was stood there holding a couple of pizza boxes and some chips.

'Thank you,' I said as I took the boxes from her and placed them on the table by the door. I grabbed the money and handed it to her but one of the notes fell onto the floor. I quickly bent over to pick it up, not realising that I was probably exposing my cheeky secret underneath my shirt. As I stood and handed her the money, she had a big smile on her face.

'Cheeky,' she said as I gave her the money. She smiled once more and headed off to her car leaving me with a bright red face of embarrassment. I closed the door and carried the food into the kitchen and put it out onto plates.

'Foods here,' I shouted to let Steve know. He appeared from the bathroom and quickly went into the bedroom. Shortly after, he came out of the bedroom in just a pair of shorts. I already had the food on the coffee table, and we settled down to watch a movie on Netflix. After we'd finished eating, we settled back into our position from earlier, me snuggling into his chest and his hand just above my ass.

I tried to focus on the film as it started to get dark outside. But all I could think about was how much I wanted his dick back in my ass. I reached for the remote and turned the TV off before I mounted him, placing my ass just above his cock. 'Sorry,' I told him. 'There's just other things I'd rather be doing than watching TV.' I leaned in and kissed him as my hands rubbed across his chest. He kissed me back as his hands went at once to my ass and he started to squeeze my cheeks. I moaned into his mouth, I loved the feeling of his hands all over my body, it was such a turn on for me. I started to grind my ass into his crotch, and I could feel his cock starting to stiffen beneath me. He broke off the kiss long enough that he could remove my shirt, just leaving me in my panties. I readjusted my position so I could reach his cock and started to rub him through his shorts.

I kissed him once more, and then smiled at him. I then dropped off the sofa and onto my knees in front of him. I tugged at his shorts until he helped me remove them as his cock sprung out. I grabbed a hold of it as soon as I could and slowly started to jerk him off. It was then quickly inside my throat. I just loved the taste and feeling of a cock inside my mouth. I sucked him, bobbed my head up and down until he was throwing his head back and moaning. I continued sucking him whilst jerking him off. I was hoping it would take him a lot longer to cum this time.

'Fuck my throat Daddy,' I told him as his cock fell out of my mouth before taking the head back into my mouth.

Steve instantly started thrusting upwards and face fucked me. His cock was being rammed down my throat and I was struggling to take it but never stopped. Saliva covered his cock every time it left my mouth. When he stopped thrusting, his cock left my mouth, giving me chance to get my breath back. I then started sucking his balls and licking down towards his ass but never went anywhere near his hole.

'God, I need to fuck that ass soon.' He said through his moans.

I stood up in front of him, 'let me change into something a little sexier,' I said as I skipped off towards the bedroom. Once in there, I rummaged through my bag till I found the bodysuit I'd brought with me. It was all lace and pink. The back of the bodysuit went into a thong, but had the poppers on so it could be undone. I quickly stripped out of my panties and into the bodysuit. When it was on, I put my panties in the doorway and stood next to them, leaning against the door frame.

'Would you like to come through to the bedroom Daddy?' I asked him as he turned to face me, and his eyes lit up. I bent over, giving him a full view of my ass as I picked up the panties and threw them into the bedroom. I walked over and laid on the bed, waiting for him to appear in the doorway.

It didn't take long before he was standing there, he'd ditched the shorts and was naked. He approached the bed and climbed on top of me. We kissed as his fingers explored the lace on my body. This time, it was him who dropped to his knees. He pulled me so my ass was hanging over the edge of the bed. He pushed my legs upwards, and I held them for him. Then he pulled the lace from out of my ass crack and started to lick around my hole.

'Fuck yes,' I moaned as the warmth of his tongue flicked around my hole.

He teased me with his tongue for a little while. Leaving my ass completely alone while he left a playful bite on my ass cheeks. Finally, he started to play with my hole. His tongue swirled around the outside, driving me insane. I let go of one of my legs so I could push his head further into my ass as I moaned.

'Oh fuck, that makes me feel so good,' I moaned at him.

I could feel my ass twitching as he continued to lick my hole. Somehow, he managed to get the tip of his tongue inside me as my hole continued to stretch. He made my experiences so good because of how much foreplay he was willing to put in to make sure I was comfortable. My own cock was twitching underneath the bodysuit, desperate for a release after a week without cumming. I started to writhe on the bed, which made me grind my ass into his face. There was only so much of this I could take before I needed his dick inside me.

'Daddy, I need your dick,' I moaned again. 'I need your dick inside me now.'

Steve relented and moved himself onto the bed before laying down beside me, I was still trying to catch my breath as my ass continued to twitch. 'You want my dick, then I suggest you climb on top.'

I grabbed the lube that Steve had set aside. I applied some to my ass and Steve's cock before I climbed onto the bed above him. I undone the poppers on the bodysuit and started to lower myself down onto him as he held his cock into position. His cock eased it's way inside of me as I buried it in my ass until I was sat on his thighs. My feet were planted, and I moved my hands comfortably to my side so that I could start to ride his cock.

I started to bounce up and down slowly, feeling every part of his cock as it slid in and out of my ass. I didn't think I'd be very vocal during sex but as soon as his dick was inside me, I could do nothing but moan. I settled into a rhythm, but it was difficult as it wasn't my most comfortable position. My ass continued to swallow his dick and I kept taking breaks to catch my breath before settling back into bouncing up and down again. After a little while when I stopped, Steve didn't want to wait for me to start again. He held my ass just above his cock and started to pound me. His cock sliding perfectly against my prostate and my cock was bouncing around in front of me.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' I moaned with every thrust. 'Fuck, I can't take it, fuck, my legs are going to give up.'

I practically fell off his cock and onto the bed beside him. My legs felt like they were trembling, but I had a major smile on my face that couldn't be wiped off. As I lay trying to gather my senses, Steve jumped off the bed and pulled me to the side again. I was laying on my side, my legs closed, and he pulled them, so my body was at a 90-degree angle, but he had access to my hole.

'You didn't think I was finished with you yet, did you?' He said as he pushed his cock back into my hole which felt a lot tighter in this position. I reached out and grabbed onto the sheets as he started to fuck me again. Whilst he was fucking me, he kept slowing down and slowly thrusting himself inside me, when he did, the feeling against my prostate was amazing. It felt like I could blow my load. If I touched my cock, I was certain it would go off.

He held his hand against my hip as he dominated me. I looked up towards him and he just smiled at me. I tried to smile back but could only whimper and moan as his cock continued to milk my prostate. 'Oh, fuck Daddy, it feels like you're going to make me cum,' I moaned as my body continued to move up and down the bed with his thrusts.

'You want me to make you cum baby?' He asked me in between breaths.

'Yes, please Daddy, I want to cum while your dick is in my ass.' I reached for my dick, but he slapped my hand away. He moved my position, so I was now flat on my back. He spread my legs and started to fuck me again. While he was fucking me like this, every thrust touched my prostate which was driving me crazy. I just wanted to cum, and I could feel something building but he wouldn't let me touch my dick.

He moved my legs again, so they were now over his shoulders, and he started to fuck me with short, quick thrusts. The feeling inside me continued to build. It felt like my legs were starting to tremble and my toes started to curl. I started to feel like a warm flush was coming over my whole body and then the familiar feeling of going past the point of no return.

'I think I'm going to cum, fuck, it feels so good,' I moaned with a hint of confusion. My cock was barely hard as ropes of cum started to shoot out the tip of my cock as I screamed. It shot all over my bodysuit as Steve continued to fuck me. Every thrust now caused more cum to leak out of my cock until there was nothing left to come.

I felt exhausted, 'what the fuck just happened?'

Steve held his cock inside me, 'that was your first hands free orgasm, did it feel good?'

'Good,' I almost shouted. 'I feel like I'm on cloud fucking nine.'

'Now you know why I wanted you in the cage, so you'd be extra horny for cock.' He laughed. 'Do you think you can still take it?'

'Are you close?' I asked him, 'I'm not sure how much longer I can take it.'

'Flip over, I can make this quick,' he said as he pulled his cock out of my hole and waited for me to turn over.

Once I was flat on my front, he mounted himself on top of me and started to pound me from up above. Everything felt a little more sensitive now, but it still felt good. He kept going until I could hear him starting to breathe a little faster and it felt like he was now fucking me with more purpose. 'Fuck, I'm going to cum deep inside you, fuck, do you want Daddy's cum?'

'Please Daddy,' I moaned. 'I want your cum.' He continued to pound my hole as he started to moan and grunt with every thrust. Then as he thrust himself deep inside me, he held himself completely still and I started to feel that warm feeling of his seed being deposited deep inside me.

We stayed in that position until we'd both recovered. 'I think we've got time for a quick chill in the hot tub, get yourself cleaned up and I'll meet you out there.' He got up out the bed and wandered off to the hot tub. I headed into the bathroom and quickly cleaned my ass before finding the bikini bottom, I'd brought with me, I adjusted the tie sides and headed out to join him in the hot tub.

As I walked out, he looked at me and smiled. 'Fuck you're full of surprises, aren't you?' I gave him a little twirl before joining him in the warm water. We sat and talked for a little while, he jumped out briefly to bring us both a drink back. When he got back into the hot tub, he invited me over to sit on his lap. He started to rub my legs and I could feel my cock beginning to stir again. He realised and started to rub his hand across the front of my bikini.

'I may not have another load in me tonight,' he said. 'But I bet I can suck another out of you.'

He directed me to sit on the edge of the tub. He tugged at the sides on the bikini bottom and that quickly fell into the hot tub, my cock sitting right in front of his face. He wasted no time in taking my cock into his mouth and he started to play with my balls at the same time. I was moaning again. He worked my cock like a pro, and I was soon starting to fight off an impending orgasm. I managed to hold off for another couple of minutes before he started to deepthroat my cock. Whilst my cock was deep in the back of his throat, he started to work his tongue around my shaft and gently squeezed on my balls.

'Fuck, I'm gonna cum,' I moaned. 'This is so embarrassing.' I shot my load into his mouth, and he swallowed everything I gave him. He kept sucking until it became too sensitive and then he looked up at me with a smile.

'Don't be embarrassed,' he caressed my thighs. 'I take that as a compliment.'

After that, we headed inside for the night. We both showered. I dried off, put on one of my thongs and climbed underneath the sheets. Steve soon joined me naked as we turned out the lights and went to sleep. I fell asleep with my head on his chest and was out like a light. I was exhausted and slept like a baby.