Hello, Tech Support?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning when the sunlight started to shine into the room. It was good to know that yesterday wasn't a dream and it really happened. I rubbed Steve's chest as he continued to sleep before looking under the bed sheets to see that his cock was rock hard. I couldn't resist and ducked down under the covers and took his cock into my mouth. Steve started to softly moan as I worked his cock down my throat and licked around the shaft. He began to stir and eventually threw back the bed sheets to see me with his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him and smiled before getting back to work.

I had him moaning consistently as he watched me work his cock. I started to play with his balls before letting his cock fall out of my mouth and I just teased the head of his cock with my tongue. 'Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon,' he told me as I took his cock back into my mouth.

I took this as my chance to get revenge for me cumming quickly last night and quickly got up on top of him. I pulled my thong to the side and plunged myself down on his hard cock. 'Oh fuck,' he moaned as I started to grind my ass against his cock before slowly bouncing up and down.

'I fucking love your cock,' I told him before leaning down next to his ear and whispering, 'fill me up one last time before we go home.'

I could see him trying to hold back for as long as he could but the way I was moving up and down his cock was milking him to perfection. 'Fuckkkk,' he let out a long moan. I felt the warmth of his cum inside me again, it worked it's way out of my hole as I continued to ride him through his orgasm.

'It's good to know I'm not the only one who cums quickly,' I laughed and patted his chest before heading into the bathroom to get showered.

After I got dressed, we packed all our things back into the bag and headed back to the car. Then we began the long journey home. I slipped my shorts off after we'd set off, leaving me in just a pair of light-yellow panties. I was more comfortable like this, and I knew it would tease Steve. He kept reaching over and rubbing my cock through the panties until we eventually arrived home. He kissed me goodbye as I walked into the house.

My mom and dad both greeted me with a hug. 'How was it?' My mom eagerly asked.

'The best weekend ever,' I said as I skipped upstairs to my room.