Hell's Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely! I'm in favour of that!"

And that came out with a bit too much enthusiasm, trying to compensate for my earlier statement.

"Sure? Even if Eve would start fucking around?"

"Why not? But I think she's not up for that."

"Maybe I should take her out one night and see if she can be persuaded?"

"Oh and I would go along with you girls!" Kate added.

"But to come back to your wrong conclusion, why do you think I'm cheating with a man?"

My eyes went between the two women a few times and it dawned on me that the two of them were lovers. They both nodded gently acknowledging my thoughts.

"I hope you're further assured that Kate is discrete."

"Yes I am, so how long have the two of you been playmates?"

"I had Kate before I met Alex so we know each other well. In fact I broke up with my boyfriend because of Kate. We had a couple of threesomes and he was attracted to Kate a bit too much so it had to end. Kate and I stayed together though. She's more of a soul mate to me than he was and she means more to me than any man I've met. Alex should never find out."

"I'm still single, apart from my long term relationship with Natalie. I would be considered a slut however by most men with a narrow mind. I just like to have fun without being attached to someone. Well at least someone male."

"Kate has a preference for great kissers. She told me that so far none of her male partners could top my kisses."

They were both quiet now and looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I queried.

"Well wouldn't you like to give it a try?" Natalie replied.

"It is quite a challenge to beat a woman's kiss, but that would be cheating on Eve." I replied thinking it would break my rule with Angel too.

"Oh and our kiss earlier tonight wasn't cheating you mean?"

"You're absolutely right, that was cheating as well. But twice on one day..."

"It's a one time offer Jake." Kate spoke.

I shrugged and said: "I really count on your discretion ladies."

I moved over to Kate's side of the tub and straddled her legs. I lowered down so our mouths were only inches from each other. Two pairs of brown eyes were gazing and I lowered further down for a demure kiss on the lips. I next planted small kisses across her lips and soon Kate moved her hand around my neck and pressed me down onto her mouth.

Our tongues were exploring each other when I felt Natalie move behind me. She reached around my waist with one hand and squeezed my erection hard, which made the passion boil even more during the kiss. Natalie reached between my legs and fondled my balls. I grabbed hold of one of Kate's tits and pinched her nipple. She broke the kiss and moaned while I was still circling my tongue in her open mouth.

I felt Kate's legs push open against my thighs and lifted my knees so she could spread them. She pulled my ass cheeks with both her hands and feet and pressed my hard shaft and Natalie's hand against her clit.

"Whoa! Calm down you two. I don't want to get thrown out."

Natalie, still having a tight grasp on my cock, pulled it back. But Kate held me so close and instead of pulling away, the tip of my cock nudged between Kate's lips. Kate sighed and jerked my butt, forcing the tip inside. Natalie released my cock and moved closer to us. I shoved into Kate's wet tunnel and humped her slowly.

"I understand you two are horny as hell but you really shouldn't fuck here. I once saw an overheated couple being arrested by the cops and you really don't want this to happen. I'm sorry but I need you to stop."

Natalie reached back between my legs, took a firm grip on my balls and pulled hard. I grunted and slid out of Kate's pussy.

"Fuck Nat! I was on the way to a nice orgasm already!" Kate exclaimed.

"Sorry honey, I will make it up to you I promise!"

"And my balls are definitely blue, surely because you squeezed them way to hard!"

"I'll make it up to you too!"

We all sank back into our seats when the owner of the spa came outside. He kept his gaze at our hot tub and shook his head and left immediately afterwards.

"Yep, seems this was a close one ladies."

"It was, but fuck am I still horny." Kate sighed.

"I have the perfect remedy for that my dear," Natalie said, "Let's all swim back inside and take another round in the sauna."

"Deal!" Kate shouted, "But let's spice things up some. The last one to get there should bring the first and second to orgasm and well, let's say that one should also be handy enough to take care of that himself."

Now why did Kate put the emphasis on 'himself'? I was not going to let them win this challenge that's for sure. We all jumped out of the hot tub and ran to the pool laughing like a bunch of teenagers. I jumped in the water first, but it was obvious the two were scheming on me. I was pulled back and down by one of them while the other swam over me and pushed me back while swimming over me. I just could not win against two cheating ladies.

I was the last to get out of the water and followed them into a sauna cabin. We were not alone in there. Three other women had already taken a seat and I sat down in between Natalie and Kate on the highest bench.

The two lovers leaned back against the wall jutting their tits out. Kate put her hand on my knee and stroked her hand on the inside of my thigh in small circles. Two ladies left the cabin, leaving me alone with three gorgeous women. The third one was probably in her mid thirties but was a sight to behold. She must have had DD tits which sagged just slightly. A small triangle of pubic hair was trimmed short about an inch above her slit.

I saw her glancing at Kate's hand that made bigger circles now moving closer to my balls. Natalie grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh and rubbed it over her leg. She then moved her own hand on my thigh and mirrored Kate's motions towards my now semi-hard cock.

When the MILF spread her legs a bit and stroked her hands over her giant boobs towards her crotch, Natalie whispered in my ear: "Go on Jake, don't act all demure and touch us both where we like it most. All four of us are hot and it's not due to the temperature in here. I was second in our race and I keep my promises."

I moved both my hands towards my hot companion's crotches and slid my fingers over their moist lips. Meanwhile, the other woman in the cabin was spreading her lips with one hand and her other was making squishy movements with two fingers buried deep inside. She was looking at me with half closed eyelids and whimpering softly.

I dipped my fingers into both wet slits to get them all slippery and rubbed the juices over their clits. Meanwhile our MILF had all four fingers in her snatch and was fiercely moving them in and out with her legs spread wide.

Two hands were all around my dick and balls, but only slightly touching them as if it was only by accident. These two were driving me insane with my dick pounding and twitching. I on the contrary was touching their clits with increasing pressure. MILF got up and came over to us. She pushed her slick fingers between my lips and I sucked her juices off.

"You seem to like how I taste since you sucked more eagerly with each new finger I'm offering you. Dip your tongue inside instead and lap up my juices big boy."

The MILF pressed her crotch in my face and I pushed my tongue between her folds. She grabbed me by the hair and moved my head and tongue over her pussy to where she urged me to pleasure her. My two companions rested their heads on my shoulders and moaned in my ears.

"Come on Jake, make us come hard and fast. I'm sure someone will come in soon. Stick your fingers in and drill our pussies fast." Natalie urged me.

I dipped my fingers inside and started pumping. Meanwhile I kept my tongue gently flicking over my MILF's clit. Natalie cupped my loaded balls and moved her fingers up squeezing my erection. I sucked MILF's clit and moaned deeply. Finally I got some attention as well.

"Your cock is hard as steel. I'd love to take a ride on it, but you've lost the game Jake. Maybe someday when I'm able to forget I'm attached."

With that, she frustrated me by releasing her grip and moved her hand to Kate's clit. Kate copied her actions but neglecting my aching cock. Out of frustration, I sucked MILF harder.

"Oh shit I'm going to explode! Keep sucking big boy! Ooooh oooooooh oooooooh I'm cumming!"

She did explode. This was the first time I ever witnessed a squirter. My chest, dick and balls were sprayed with her juices while she pulled my face on her clit. Her knees gave in and she lowered herself on my knees. My two neighbours were bringing each other off with some help of my fingers. I felt their pussies clenching my fingers inside.

MILF did not know about our little game and wrapped both hands around my shaft. She kept a loose grip and slid both hands easily over my slippery cock. She dropped one hand to my balls, rubbing her juices all around. Her other hand went up to the head, rubbing over it with the palm of her hand and going down again with her tilted hand and back in the opposite order. The building pleasure made me fingerfuck the two feverishly.

They both got off hard and slumped down on the bench.

MILF looked into my eyes and asked: "Which of you both is his wife?"

Kate grinned and said: "None of us, his wife is at work now and he's having a little fun on the side. By the way, Jake lost a game right before we entered this cabin and he's supposed to take care of himself."

"I'd love to see Jake masturbate. I've never seen a man bring himself off." Natalie added.

"Oh he should!" MILF added, "cheating men should never have more than their own hands."

That being said, she stood up and took her previous seat again. WTF? I had been tempted all evening by three gorgeous ladies, even been practically forced to please all of them and she calls this cheating? And as a reward, I'm sitting here with my dick still hard and I should take care of this myself?

"Listen up ladies, I'd rather consider this as rape and not cheating. And secondly, I don't feel comfortable with jerking off in front of you."

The door of the cabin opened and three more stunning ladies came in. No way my dick was going down now and no way I was going to give all of them a show.

"Are we interrupting something?" the big titted blonde asked no one in particular.

I stood up and replied: "Not at all, in fact we were just leaving."

"I think I heard some hot sex going on here and we about to join in," she replied stopping me from going past her by grabbing my cock.

Oh fuck this was getting way out of control. Of course having a ball with 6 knock-out beauties was tempting, but how would I be able to satisfy all of them? And there was no way I could pull this off without Eve finding out. I was already in trouble having all those juices smeared all over me. No way I could do this without losing Eve. And if Eve would leave me for cheating, Angel would find out as well.

"Sorry ladies for turning you down, but I have to leave." I said already regretting to miss a chance of a lifetime.

The blonde let go of my cock and sank to her knees sliding her mouth over my cockhead. She looked me in the eyes and bobbed down on me a few times.

"You taste like a delicious pussy but don't seem to be satisfied yourself. Are you sure you're leaving?"

"I'm sorry to say so."

"Too bad. Maybe I can get some taste of that pussy instead?" she said looking past me.

"It's not mine and besides I will have to join him if he leaves. I hope I get to play with those tits of yours some other time though." Natalie said.

"Maybe you will you lucky girl. I don't think this boner is ever going down tonight. Have fun with it!"

"He's not mine, his wife will enjoy though."

When we finally got out, my boner did feel like it was not going down. I think the other women took Natalie's last comment as a signal all touching was allowed. I think I know now what it feels like for a woman to be groped by a bunch of men if she's wearing skimpy clothes. My cock went from hand to hand.

Natalie and I were walking towards the showers when Kate shouted: "wait a minute guys, you can't just walk out on me without a decent goodbye!"

She came over for a very tight hug for the both of us. The sight of two pairs of tits pressed together... Well, needless to say what effect it had on me.

"We should catch up sometime soon. I bet this night ain't over yet for none of us. I'd love to share what you are going to miss and I want to know how many times you fucked Eve before your buddy here settled down."

"I'll arrange something soon enough," Natalie said, "and don't forget we should also plan an evening with Eve and the two of us."

"I won't because I'm already looking forward to that night. See you later!"

Kate went back in the cabin and upon opening the door, we already heard the others were exploring each other. Natalie led the way to the showers and it seemed my dick was showing me the way.

"Gosh how will I be able to get rid of your scents so Eve won't smell you all?"

"Don't worry, I know exactly what to do. Go hit the shower, I'll be right back." Natalie said grinning.

I let the water run over me and was glad I was only at half mast when Natalie returned with a pot of body scrub.

"Now Jake, I will make sure she won't notice a thing but you will need to do something for me in return."

"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"That's a surprise. Do we have a deal?"

"We do. Not that I have much choice."

"Cool, now relax and let me take care of you."

She took a liberal amount of body scrub and started scrubbing from top to bottom. So what if it made me hard again? I seemed to get used to being stiff all the time with Natalie around.

She got on her knees in front of me and took another handful of scrub. She spread it out in her hands, cupped my balls in her left and my cock in her right. She pulled my dick up as far as she could which tightened the skin of my balls. She firmly rubbed the scrub in, careful enough not to make me pull back in pain. She let go of my cock and added her right hand massaging my balls.

Next she slid her hands up above my cock and rubbed the freshly shaved skin with her fingers and palms. Her thumbs moved to the top of my balls and she made a double fist around my cock. She moved one hand to the glans while pulling the skin all the way back. I was getting close to shooting her face full of cum when she corkscrewed my cock.

"Oh fucking hell," I sighed throwing my head back.

"Almost done Jake, hang on."

She must have felt that I almost reached the point of no return when she let go. She took the shower head and rinsed my whole body.

"Sorry I had to stop, you know our game said you should take care of yourself and I keep my promises, I really do."

"Well, I seem to remember you still had to make up for squeezing my balls too hard in the hot tub. Was that a promise too?"

"It was and I won't forget about that. But not yet, not here. Not rush rush. Come on, let's go."

We got dressed and made our way to her car. I was being the gentleman and opened the door for her. She flashed me her bald pussy as a reward. I heard her lock the doors of her car while moving to the passenger side of the car. She opened the window slightly so we could talk to each other.

"Well Jake, the deal you so willingly agreed upon is that you step in the car naked and jerk off the whole ride to your home."

There was no use for arguing so I pulled off my clothes and noticed she opened the trunk. I took the hint, walked to the back of the car and threw my stuff inside. I heard the doors unlock when I made my way back. I was pleasantly surprised Natalie had bunched the dress up so her glistening slit was on display for me. I took a seat and grabbed my semi-erect cock.

"I really would have enjoyed seeing you jerk off in the sauna but you wouldn't. So this is my chance to see you do it. But take it slow, I don't want stains on my seats."

She drove off in a very leisurely pace and by the time we left the parking lot, my dick was hard as steel. Yes, there was an exhibitionist side in my personality, but this was the first time I was this public. Natalie kept her slow pace and instead of taking the freeway, she decided to cross the city's center.

"Taking this road home allows me to let my eyes divert from traffic a lot more and besides I want to put you on display some more too."

Putting me on display is fairly easy when driving through the student's party area of town. Natalie had a huge grin on her face all way through this one street where she had to drive slow because students were everywhere. We drew quite some attention to the both of us with our hands on our private parts. Natalie was thrilled when she had to stop in front of the traffic lights at the end of the street.

"Keep wanking Jake, put on a little show for them!" She said when a bunch of giggling girls gathered up next to me.

One of them flashed me her tits and I almost came, but luckily I was distracted by a girl knocking on Natalie's window. She asked if she and her friend could hitch a ride with us. Natalie unlocked the doors and two girls jumped in the back just before the lights lit green.

"So where should I drop you girls off?"

"At your place if you don't mind us joining in on the fun."

"I see you are already joining in on our fun," Natalie replied.

I turned to look at the backseat and saw the girls stripping off their clothes. One of them threw her panties in my face.

"It's not decent for a man to look when a girl's undressing you know." she added.

"I fully agree Jake. You should be paying attention to beating off instead of peaking at misses We-undress-before-we-introduce."

"Sorry we rushed like that, it's just that we ran all the way down the street to catch up on your car and we're all sweaty. I'm Jayden and my friend is Nikita."

"I'm Natalie and next to me is Jake. So you followed us all the way down the road huh?"

"Yes, we saw Jake masturbating and thought you were so cool driving around that we wanted to see more. While running we talked about joining you and give your husband the time of his life."

"Sorry to disappoint you girls, but Natalie is not my wife nor my girlfriend."

"Oh really? Waaw you guys are way too cool. But why would that disappoint us?"

"Because I'm driving him home to his wife and she will probably get all the fucking we could take the three of us. I'd love to be in her shoes."

"So you're declining fucking the three of us in favour of your wife. She must be something Jake." Nikita spoke for the first time.

The two students threw their clothes onto my lap. I turned to look and saw both of them sitting spread wide on the backseat. Jayden had big natural DD tits and a huge tattoo that ran from just above her clit to her left side. She was waxed bald to show off her tattoo.

The tattoo made my mind wander back to Angel though I was positive Jayden could not be her. Jayden was smaller and although her tits were equally large, she was skinnier than Angel.

Nikita had a smaller but still nice C cup with long erect nipples. Gosh, what was I turning down this time? And what the fuck happened in the last week that I seemed to be a magnet for gorgeous and willing women?

The two friends started touching each other, obviously they too knew each other sexually as well. I had stopped stroking my dick because I knew I couldn't last much longer. Natalie pulled the clothes off my lap, bunched them up and threw back to the ladies in the back.

"What's up Jake? Too close to cumming are you?" She asked.

"Yes. How do you expect me to keep control with three stunning ladies touching themselves?"

"You managed that almost perfectly with 6 ladies about half an hour ago."

"Yeah okay, but I had my hands too busy to even come close to my dick as well."