Hell's Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're almost home Jake, just keep your dick stiff until I drop you off. What are you two ladies going to do? Should I give you a ride home or do you want to spend the night with me? My husband's out of town we have all night for ourselves."

"Sounds great to me. I am going to miss a ravaging fuck however." Nikita said.

"I can help you with my load of toys if you'd like."

"Deal!" they shouted in unison.

I kept my dick hard when while we entered our neighbourhood. Turning the rear view mirror so I could watch the two in the back playing with each other certainly helped. We made it to my home shortly before Eve usually returned from work.

Natalie parked the car on the driveway and got out telling me to say goodbye to the ladies in the back while she got my stuff from the trunk.

I turned around to face the two students and let my eyes wander over their naked bodies. All women I met today seemed to be bi. I wondered if Eve also played around with other women without me knowing. I made eye contact with both of them and said goodbye when Natalie came back in the car. She had stripped as well and tossed me my wallet and keys.

"So I guess I'll see you later to pick up your clothes? I'd like to use them to wipe off the sex off our bodies so you can smell what you have missed." she said and reached over for a kiss.

I got out of the car knowing I turned down a once in a lifetime opportunity of being fucked by three women. I stood outside with my keys and wallet in one and my hard as steel cock in my other hand. Natalie drove her car to the street again and I saw the flash of a camera go off taking a picture of me standing there.

Once the girls were out of sight, I hurried to get inside before Eve came home. I heard her car turn on the driveway just as I closed the door. My dick was pounding and twitching because of all stimulation I got this evening and the thought of fucking Eve all night to unload only added to the stiffness. I decided to surprise Eve and opened the front door with my dick at attention.

Eve didn't notice me at first as she was fumbling in her purse on the passenger seat so I walked up next to the car and opened the door. She turned and bumped her nose against the head of my cock.

"What the fuck?" she yelled at me.

I didn't give her a chance to react properly grabbing the back of her head and pushing my rod between her lips. She pushed her hands against my hips and tried to push me away while mumbling on my dick.

"Don't fight against it my dear," I spoke as reassuring as possible, "I loved the way you fondled my balls when you noticed I had shaved them. Now I want you to feel how I shaved all my hair and what better way to feel this with your lips and tongue?"

She relaxed a bit, but I still felt her apprehension towards sucking me. I kept pumping her mouth gently however and she let me without fighting. She was obviously scared that someone might see us the way she scanned the neighbourhood with her eyes. I found it extremely exciting. I don't know how I did it, but I kept my cool and pulled out of her mouth when I felt I was getting too close.

"What kind of a welcome home is this to stick your dick in my mouth? I was expecting some more decent kiss from you."

"So you want a kiss huh?" I asked pulling her up to her feet and out of the car.

I pulled her close feeling the metal buttons of her coat press against my jerking heat. We started frenching and I kept her pressed close to me while I moved one hand to the belt of her coat. I managed to open the knot and worked on opening the buttons. She was getting in the mood sensing her getting more passionate in her kiss.

I pushed her coat open and reached for her tits. It certainly wasn't due to the cold outside her nipples poked through her clothes. I slid the belt from her coat and turned her around pulling her arms back in one swift movement. Startled, she did not expect me to wrap the belt around her wrists tying her hands tightly. I was intent on pounding her right here and right now so I couldn't let her take any control.

"What are you doing Jake?" she gasped, "you're not going to fuck me here in public are you?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do and I'm going to make you scream for more as well."

I pulled down her coat so it bunched at her wrists and grabbed the collar of her blouse. The buttons snapped off while I pulled it open first and then down to her wrists. I opened her bra and freed her breasts, starting to gently knead them rubbing my dick between her buttocks. I don't think it was the cold air that made her nipples erect, I think she was actually enjoying being manhandled.

"Oh please Jake, not here. Let's go to bed and continue there."

"No way dear, I'm a bit bored in our bedroom."

I pulled her dress up and her panties down to her knees.

"Oh gosh, you're really going to go through with this."

I dragged her away from the opened door and pushed her down on the hood of her car. I pulled her tied hands up to pin her down, mashing her tits onto the cold metal. With my other hand, I felt her pussy was soaked with her juices. No doubts, she actually got aroused the way I was treating her.

I lined my cock with her pussy and pushed in all the way with no resistance at all. I started slowly to avoid shooting my load way too soon. I wanted her to enjoy, but most of all I wanted this to last for myself too. After a few long strokes, I slammed harder into her and she started to moan softly. Eve is usually very vocal during sex and I heard she still had her mouth shut tightly.

All too soon, I felt I was going to the edge again and I pulled out. I sat down on the driveway and pushed my head between her thighs so I could eat her. No way she would be able to keep quiet now.

I slid my tongue deep inside her dripping gash and swirled it in big circles. With my upper lip, I started teasing her clit because I knew that would make her scream.

"Oh fuck Jake, please stop. The whole neighbourhood will hear me."

That was the whole point and it wasn't long before she started screaming out in orgasm. I got up before the sensations subsided and fucked her from behind again. I saw Natalie's car approaching slowly with the lights turned off. Well not exactly, because the three had turned on the lights inside of the car. I pushed Eve's head down so she couldn't see them flashing their tits at me.

I sensed that I was about to cum so I pulled Eve down to her knees and I came all over her face and boobs. I can't remember shooting that long and that much. I was teased so much and so long today, it just had to find a way out.

I pulled Eve up and inside and we fucked some more that night. I could tell that Eve enjoyed me taking control - she enjoyed it a lot.

But deep inside, I longed for my Angel taking control of me instead.