Hell's Angels: The Extra Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She begins to recount all the details to Tony:

*******

After Jake and Michelle arrived at the empty lake house, he forced open a door at the back, and jokingly asked her whether the strong vibrations of the Harley had been 'sufficient foreplay'? Michelle laughed and admitted truthfully, "My pussy is a lot wetter than it was." Then they first surprisingly started talking for a while.

There was a large,comfortable mat nearby. When his watch alarm went off he quickly stripped her to the waist Texas Aggie Style (took off her shorts and thong), laid between her legs on the mat, and endlessly fucked his fingers into her pussy until she moaned almost continually. Then he licked her pussy, occasionally tapping her clit with his wonderful tongue-stud, until she screamingly had her first orgasm. She had been anticipating it for hours, and it was a big one.

After she came down he surprised her by sitting them back up to resume their conversation, and he let her get dressed. He inquired about her childhood. She had already been impressed by how intelligent he seemed and also how he was trying to make her like him.

Then his watch alarm went off again. He stripped her pussy again and licked it until she had another orgasm. She suspected that his alarm would go off every hour on the hour, triggering sex.

After they went for a walk and talked for another hour, it buzzed a third time and this time she anticipated her upcoming orgasm by feeling a gushing wetness. Her clothes came off again, and his fingers and tongue did not disappoint her.

There had been lots of kissing and making out, many moments of intimacy, a lot of activity from his tongue stud, but quite intermixed with intimate discussions about his and her life.

This was already more fun to her than last time, and she started looking forward to the irresistible sensations of his cock stroking inside her, giving her climaxes for hours. Absently, she hoped she could resist falling for him. Now where did that thought come from?

He took her to the King-sized bed and aroused her, and then aroused her some more for so long that she almost asked him when was he going to fuck her.

Finally he did.

His huge, dominant body moving above her had immediately given her submissive feelings. Just thinking about his PA had aroused her. Then he had worked his big cock totally in, giving her orgasm after orgasm.

After it had gone on and on with them resting and her gratefully sucking his cock in between many position changes, she realized that the time they had spent fucking had far exceeded that of their previous session, and her grateful, satisfied, mellow smiling face reflected it.

He had been fucking her like a little bitch, but wasn't she married to Tony, owing him her loyalty? Now she felt guilty, but not that much.

The metal studs in the Prince Albert were working into her much easier now with each stroke, and her pleasure was increasing each time one rubbed inside her and worked its magic. After another hour she couldn't believe he was giving her even stronger orgasms."

"What! the hell!"

At Midnight, after their nap, there was a final, huge but unexpected attempt to drive her out of her mind!

"There was more at Midnight?"

"Tony, this is what I remember about Jake's Midnight Session. We got into the 'two-pillow missionary' position (for deeper penetration, which worked really well), and Jake didn't stray from it. There was little foreplay, but a lot of extra KY. He climbed between my legs. My knees were up. My pussy was soaking.

"He started out big and stiff, somewhat rough and aggressive. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock as he placed it in my entrance. I was more than ready because of all the earlier sex. I have to admit I looked forward to his slowly and patiently working it deeper and deeper as he had earlier. But that's not what happened.

"As he pushed it into me, I was thinking 'a man besides my husband is going inside me once again. Is it right for me to welcome it so?'

"This time his cock immediately penetrated to more than halfway in just a couple of seconds. It was like a crossbow had been released! I guess all the earlier fucking and the KY had stretched me a bit, and I screamed with novel, unbelievable sensations mostly from the effect of his Prince Albert studs going in me so fast.

"My mouth was wide open, and my hands were gripping his muscular upper arms. Then he kept fucking me as fast as his cock would allow. Much faster than ever before. There were tears in my eyes, but I was not crying. He was fucking me to Heaven."

Tony interrupted, "I can't believe this!"

"I went from each orgasm to the next with little hesitation, but he amazingly didn't come until he had given me SEVEN (a biblical completion?)! He seemed to get bigger and stiffer stroke by stroke until he finally came, but maybe that was only in my mind (or in my pussy, pun intended. Sometimes you've got to laugh to keep from crying.)

The whole session took less than half an hour.

"Every orgasm had an increasingly powerful effect, and I truly passed out for a few seconds with each orgasm. The very first climax was far beyond anything I've ever experienced, the next was even better, and by the last one I was afraid of losing my mind!

Tony interjected, "Fuck! Couldn't you resist?"

"I'm sorry to say so, but I betrayed you with each orgasm. Just as I felt it approach Jake would kiss me deeply while hugging me tightly, and with perfect timing slide his big middle finger far up my ass. This seemed to always surprise me and invariably triggered a bigger monster orgasm! Then he would shout, 'Say it now!' and each time, as if I could read his mind, I shouted back, 'I love you, Jake!'"

"You shouted that you loved him? Repeatedly?"

That was inexcusable, but all seven times as I climaxed his order to "Say it now!" triggered me to shout that I loved him!!! I guess I was mesmerized. But I don't love him, I love you, Tony!"

"Here's when I truly betrayed you. At the end when I felt about a gallon of cum shooting into me, I cried out, 'Put your baby in me!'

"I don't believe this!"

"Can you forgive me, I scarcely knew I said it, but I was more turned on than I had thought humanly possible."

Then she cried and sobbed out that she was sorry for a long while, maybe ten minutes.

*******

Later Tony drove to meet Frankie, and after he proposed a changed plan, he returned home to await the reply. Frankie would talk to 'his people' as soon as he could.

Tony planned on going to work the next day. At 4:00 AM Frankie's call brought them the news that Jake would be quickly found and dealt with without involving Michelle or Tony. He would disappear!

Frankie had said none of this on the phone. He simply said, "Tony, the new option is now in effect, and remember, the special phone number still works if you should need it." So, Tony left for work at 10:00.

*******

Unwelcome surprise! Fifteen minutes later Jake, who had been spying on them, rang Michelle's doorbell! She had not yet dressed after her shower and was naked under her robe. She was reluctant to open the door, but when Jake said, "I see you, and don't you dare delay one second or you'll regret it," she opened the door.

He came in, grabbed her roughly, and said, "Don't give me any crap. I don't care what you think, your body belongs to me today, and we're skipping the preliminaries! Where in the fuck do you keep the KY?" She kissed him, smiled, and said, "Easy, sweetheart. I'm with you. You and your sexy body are welcome. The KY is in the kitchen."

Together they retrieved it, and he threw her over his shoulder, carried her into the downstairs bedroom, tore off her robe, and pitched her onto the bed. "Spread your legs, bitch!"

He quickly slathered a double dose of KY jelly on and inside her pussy. As the first inch of his cock started pleasuring the entrance to her pussy, his tongue stud was pleasuring her mouth, and his muscular chest was against her naked tits. She felt him push himself in another couple of inches, and she gasped at her increased arousal.

As he worked in inches five, seven, and nine, she had three nice orgasms with his studs and huge thickness figuring prominently. Her orgasms were also influenced by the picture in her head of his big, long, almost perfect cock with its studs.

When he rested briefly while not totally in she reached and touched his cheek lovingly saying, "You really wanted me today, didn't you! You just got right to it. You're ringing my chimes, lover!"

Before he resumed the rough fucking, he explained that her location is still secret so far and asked if today she would like another all-day picnic. She eagerly replied, "Not yes, darling, but hell yes!"

Afterwards he realized they had better hurry up and get out of her neighborhood. "Michelle, go and get dressed. We'll leave right away."

Sucking his tongue while kissing him again, she hurried upstairs and soon called out, "Jake darling, come up and help me decide which shorts to wear." She had already taken the loaded handgun out of the drawer.

He climbed the stairs with a happy, triumphant look on his face. She had given in so easily after arguing like a bitch the other night.

As he walked into her bedroom she emptied the handgun into his midsection and crotch while calling him every dirty name she could think of. Then she called the special phone number.

They told her what to do, so she called Tony and then dressed in vacation clothes and packed. An hour later she and Tony left on a sudden two week vacation.

On their way they tossed the untraceable gun into a deep lake.

Meanwhile, all of Jake's bikers drank beer and waited hungrily, patiently, and ultimately fruitlessly at the same lake house for their promised Surprise Party Gang-bang of a juicy, beautiful but extremely unwilling surprised young wife. But she and Jake never showed.

Five days later their leader's dead body was found in a forest over one hundred miles away near a rival gang's territory from what appeared to be a gang killing.

When Tony and Michelle returned from their vacation they had a brand new bedroom carpet.

After a few weeks they had somewhat recovered from their tragedy and seemed a lot happier.

She had no STD's and was not pregnant.

The end.

12