Hell's Tales - A New Beginning Pt. 01

Story Info
A newly promoted devil begins her collection.
989 words
4.71
3.6k
00

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an exciting series of events over the past two or so years for Lari. Her recent promotion to a Duke of Phletegthos, along with a small demiplanar plot to call home that came with it surely had changed her living standards. Lari lived in a neighborhood governed by the Archdevil Saza, who had pushed for many reforms in the areas she governed, mainly in regards to slavery.

No longer were slaves supposed to be disposable labor or holes, but they were to actually be cared for. Needless to say, this didn't go over well with most of the devils, however Lari saw it as an opportunity. With slaves having to be cared for better, the sun was setting upon boring slaves, and exotic one of a kind slaves would be in even higher demand. And so Lari went looking for the best and brightest the Material Plane and beyond had to offer, some to sell, others to keep. However, Lari knows to start slow, and work from there.

--

Scarlet was a senior year student at one of the many magic academies. Always being a hothead, it would fit she specialized herself into the evocation school of magic. Her red eyes and even redder hair, always kept in a braid, combined with her pale but freckled skin made her quite an attractive senior. And she had plenty of admirers but rarely did she entertain these advances.

One of the advances she did entertain was with an exchange student, a cute but rather serious student called Alexia, also quite skilled in evocation magic. What started out as a mutual study session quickly grew into a more serious engagement, sneaking into each others' rooms, after-class hookups, and if they felt lucky, a small make-out session.

The first time they would go all out would be tonight. Scarlet had prepared some of the things she and Alexia had discussed: some toys and rope. The both of them had a curiosity for bondage, but rarely found anyone else willing to try it out on, so this would be a match made in heaven.

When Alexia knocked on the door, Scarlet's heart started racing, tonight would be the night. Opening the door, Alexia quickly came in, gently biting her lip as she did before giving Scarlet a kiss as the door fell closed. As she stepped a little further into the room, she hooked her finger around one of the ties keeping Scarlet's top closed, gently leading her further into the room as she whispered "So, ready for tonight, Scarlet. No going back from here."

Scarlet nodded, something about Alexia seemed so intoxicating, making her want more of her and only her. With her heart racing, she bit her lip and slowly placed both of them onto Alexia's, letting their tongues mingle with one another like they had done countless times before. And yet today, Alexia tasted even sweeter than the previous times. Not that Scarlet minded, she thought it was a really nice bonus.

As they broke the kiss, Alexia softly whispered that Scarlet should help the both of them out of their uniforms. Alexia had done it the last time, so why not, Scarlet thought, no harm in returning the favor. Slowly she worked off both of their outer robes before undoing the ties keeping their tops closed, alternating between one of herself and one of Alexia's. With each tie that came undone, their breasts shook a little, until they were fully freed. Both of them had fairly average breasts, Scarlet's a little larger than those of her partner, but not that she minded.

Next up, Scarlet gently removed their belts, keeping them nicely rolled up in case they wanted to get a little more creative, before rolling down their pants, first Alexia's and then her own. This foreplay alone had gotten both of the girls' folds glistening a little but they both knew the best was yet to come. Once the pants were off, they were left in their underwear, which Alexia instructed Scarlet to keep on for both of them. Taking that off would come later.

Alexia gently placed a hand on Scarlet's chest, running a finger just inside the rim of her bra, before slowly working her to sit on the bed, with Alexia still standing upright. Scarlet looked straight up at Alexia, eyes meeting as Alexia put a hand on Scarlet's cheek. "You look so submissive like this, Scarlet. I don't think you'd mind being tied up first, isn't that right", Alexia gently said. Scarlet could feel her entire head glowing red, as she slowly nodded in agreement.

Alexia chuckled a little as she turned around to grab some of the coils of rope, tying them around Scarlet's wrists, keeping them together before running a rope above and below her breasts, making them stand out even more. Scarlet didn't seem to mind at all, being far too busy keeping her increasing amount of blushing under control as she slowly surrendered control to her beautiful partner.

After that, Alexia wrapped a rope around Scarlet's ankles, tying them comfortably tight before stepping back a little. "I think this is almost complete, Scarlet. You look beautiful already, but we can't have you screaming at all the things I'll do to you." Holding a small grin on her face, Alexia slowly started taking her panties off in a showy fashion, before neatly folding them up. Scarlet had a good idea what was coming, slowly opening her mouth allowing Alexia to place the package inside, before using some rope to secure it in place.

At that moment, Scarlet's heaven turned into a hell, as the image of her lover Alexia slowly faded, and was replaced by a bright red skinned woman, with obsidian-black hair, wavy curled back horns, capped with golden ornaments and piercing yellow eyes. Biting her lip, the red skinned woman said "Now, the fun can truly begin..."