Hell's Tales - A New Beginning Pt. 02

Story Info
Scarlet finds herself at Lari's mercy.
1k words
4.33
4.1k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet's heaven had just turned into her hell. Her lover Alexia had just faded before her eyes, proving to be nothing more than an illusion and in her stead there was a bright red devilish woman. "My name is Lari, but you, dear Scarlet, will call me mistress." Scarlet shook her head, she didn't want any of this, but tied up and exposed as she was, she didn't have much choice.

Slowly running her finger on Scarlet's exposed body, Lari undid Scarlet's bra and panties, holding them before they smouldered away in hellfire, leaving Scarlet fully exposed now. After the underwear had smouldered away, Lari started drawing a magic circle on the floor. This magic circle would get her and her new prize servant home. She placed Scarlet in the circle, and then activated it.

One moment, Scarlet was in her room, and the next, she was standing in a basement of sorts, only dimly lit by magical candles and filled with all kinds of devious equipment. Quickly the bonds around her ankles were undone by Lari, and Scarlet immediately took that chance to try and escape, kicking her heel harshly into Lari's jaw. After that she tried to run away towards one of the sources of what she presumed was daylight, but only found a locked trapdoor at the top of the stairs.

--

Lari was dazed for a moment as the heel connected with her jaw. But nevertheless she smiled to herself internally. She was glad Scarlet still had plenty of fight left as she slowly walked towards the tied up wizard and grabbed her by her braided hair. "You're so going to regret that, Scarlet", Lari said, as she pulled Scarlet back down from the stairs and towards one of the devices in the room.

Lari forced Scarlet upon a wooden horse that was set up against one of the walls, making sure it wedged between Scarlet's lower lips properly and making Scarlet face the wall, so she wouldn't be able to see anything that was going on. Lari then finally attached some weights to Scarlet's ankles, making sure she was properly weighed down so she couldn't easily get off.

--

Scarlet felt the wedge dig into her as she was weighed down, trying to listen and turn her head to see what was happening, but it proved to only add to her agony, shifting her weight around on the wedge that was already digging into her. Meanwhile she could hear her captor walking around the room, and taking things off of mounts on the wall.

The next thing Scarlet felt was a flogger striking along her right ass and thigh, and then her left side, screaming into her makeshift gag with every alternating strike. She had never experienced intense pain like this before, even the horse she was wedged on seemed far more bearable than this. The strikes continued for what seemed like an eternity, causing Scarlet to shift her weight back and forth over the wedge, hurting and stimulating almost every inch of her folds.

And as abruptly as the flogging started, it stopped, just when Scarlet had gotten in a rhythm of expecting the strikes. Hearing the flogger fall to the floor, she breathed a sigh of relief, before feeling the sharp nails of her captor run over her red ass and thighs, the irritated skin making them feel razor sharp and about to cut through her skin entirely. Shivers ran over her skin at the thought, but not of fear. Something deep inside her found this... exciting?

No, that couldn't be right. She should be screaming at this sensation, and yet the only thing coming past the gag was a small moan at the feeling. And it seems her captor noticed this as well, and started to exploit this show of weakness more, having her tongue trail her finger and licking the path her finger made, causing the moans Scarlet made to increase even more.

Scarlet could see her captor come back inside her field of view after toying with her ass enough. It was written on Scarlet's face she had enjoyed herself with that last treatment, head flushed and a little drool leaking from beyond the makeshift gag. And to her surprise, her captor untied her hands and took out her gag, but Scarlet found no words yet.

Her captor held out a seemingly expensive collar in her hand, as she in a rather suggestive voice stated "You have a choice to make, Scarlet. Either put on this collar, and continue your servant training of which you just had a tease. Or refuse it, and be returned to where I found you. Every fiber in her being told her to reject this offer, and yet her heart raced as she slowly opened the lock of the collar and slowly put it around her neck, locking it before handing her captor back the key.

--

Lari grinned as she saw Scarlet hand back just the key. "That's a good girl. You'll stay in the basement for the first part of your training. Things like a room will be privileges you have to earn. For now, you'll be tested to your full limit of endurance, and I think you can handle a little more still." Scarlet looked down before quietly saying "Yes, I can." Lari smacked her palm against Scarlet's thigh, saying "You forgot to add Mistress. We'll work on that."

Grabbing an anal hook and a pair of nipple clamps, Lari applied the clamps first, skillfully clamping them on both nipples before turning to Scarlet's ass, spitting a little on the hook before sliding it into Scarlet's virgin asshole, causing a mix of a scream and a moan to come out of the girl's mouth. Then, using a small rope, Lari connected the hook to Scarlet's braid, causing any movement of her head to move the hook around in her ass. "You stay right here, Scarlet. I've got some formalities to complete before we can truly begin." Lari said before she walked away, and Scarlet could hear the trapdoor to the basement open and close again, leaving her alone in her predicament, and at the start of a new life...