Hell's Tales: Choices Made

Story Info
Scarlets fate is sealed and some new faces appear.
1k words
4.56
1.7k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet had been stuck in her mistress' basement for a week, training with or without her mistress. Last week, she was still excited to have some fun time with her lover, and her life had changed ever since. Being taken by a devil and shown her devious side was far deeper and more masochistic than she thought. And yet, she didn't love her devil mistress any less. In fact, just thinking about her mistress made Scarlet wet and ready to please nowadays.

--

Lari had spent days thinking about her decision, but she was certain now. Scarlet would stay, both as a personal toy and as a teaser of the products she would release. Smiling in satisfaction, she went over to an empty bedroom and made sure everything was in place. From today onward, this would be Scarlet's room. It wasn't filled with much yet, a set of drawers to keep her outfits in, a bed with a thin blanket to sleep under and a small window to look out into a small hellish garden.

Heading down the stairs she found Scarlet sitting and waiting as usual. Lari gave her a quick pat on the head and a greeting before attaching a leash to Scarlet's collar, and gave a simple command, "Follow."

--

Scarlet did as she was told, following her mistress as she was brought up the stairs and into the main floor of her mistress' house for the first time. While it wasn't a full on mansion, it sure was both spacious and cozy. Looking around for a moment, Scarlet seemed amazed before being pulled away towards a room with her name on the door. Opening it, Scarlet seemed quite heart-warmed by what she saw. It wasn't a comfy room, and that felt just right somehow.

Before her mistress left, Scarlet couldn't help but ask why it was she was out of the basement. Her mistress gave a small smile, saying only that she decided to keep Scarlet. This only confused Scarlet more, not being able to think of an alternative. As she asked her mistress more questions, more became clear. And she accepted it, wanting to help her mistress in her plans. She was to be a demonstration of the products she delivered, and it excited her.

And so, the following morning another devil was in the house, evaluating Scarlet as she stood in an inspection position. All her training was being put on display now, behaving properly as she felt the devil grope her breasts, and evaluate her nipples, squeezing and tugging on them, making Scarlet feel more excited before the devil slipped their fingers down between Scarlet's legs and down into her folds. Scarlet bit her lips and let out a small moan as she let the devil inside her, feeling his fingers move around inside her made her feel wet and let another small moan slip.

The devil smiled, as they turned Scarlet around and spanked her ass a little in a harsh manner, which felt harsh but also somewhat nice. Toying around more for a couple minutes, the devil felt satisfied for now. Clearly her mistress had made it clear it would be off limits for the devil to test any further. And that feeling of exclusivity felt nice, for now at least.

Scarlet kneeled down as she listened to her mistress and the devil exchanging words in the devilish tongue they normally spoke. Her mistress then was handed a small document and a pouch of coins which she counted before letting the devil leave. After the door was closed, Scarlet was given permission to stand up, after which she tried to read the paper a little. It was, however, all written in the devilish script, but she could recognize a picture and a small map. Was this what her master was planning to do? Capture girls and train them, with Scarlet's help perhaps.

And all of that felt, exciting. Was she supposed to be bait for these girls, or perhaps set an example. All the ideas raced through her mind before her mistress called her back to reality. "Are you done staring, Scarlet. Because I want some entertainment and you'll be providing it" as her mistress sat on her couch with her legs somewhat spread, saying "you know what to do."

Scarlet nodded, and slowly went over towards where her mistress was waiting and started running her tongue over her mistress' folds. The devil that had evaluated her earlier made her feel quite horny already, and to taste the sweet nectar of her mistress now really didn't help either. Slowly licking away as she let her mind wander again to what she saw.

--

As Lari enjoyed her pet licking her folds, she slowly looked over the document again. A rather mature elf, with long blonde hair and a well formed body, together with a daughter that had just become an adult half a century ago. It was a good deal, that was for sure. Two thousand soul coins in advance, with another two thousand upon delivery.

The two elves lived in a city close to the capital of one of the elven realms, but didn't hold much power at all. So it should be easy pickings, it was simply a question of how. Her reading however was interrupted as Scarlet dug deep into her folds, making her get closer and closer to her limit, putting the papers away as she pushed Scarlet's head deeper into her folds. She then let out a large moan, leaving a fair amount of her nectar in Scarlet's mouth.

--

As Scarlet swallowed the nectar she was given, she slowly licked her mistress as she waited for her to recover. Soon after that, she was told to go and get dressed, it was time for them to get to work. Scarlet's heart raced hearing this, nodding as she went to look for something to wear in her room, finding a rather revealing outfit without any underwear, putting it on and rejoining her mistress. And then, with another spell, they were off, towards the city where her mistress' targets resided in...