Hell's Tales: Moving forward

Story Info
Scarlet earns her right to be naked.
1k words
4.38
2.6k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Message from the author]

Hiya readers. Before we get started with this part, I'd like to say I'm really amazed at the way my stories have been blowing up. At the time of writing they are at a collective 1800 reads and 1 story even became hot. Now without further ado, enjoy the read.

--

Scarlet's heart raced as she laid on the small cloth she called her bed inside the basement. Today had been a great day, after having a couple of very bad days. Two days ago, her mistress had a bad day, and decided to take her frustrations out on Scarlet. Rubbing her ass, she still felt the marks of that day.

Scarlet had rushed to her ready position as she heard her mistress storming over on the floor above. And as her mistress came down, it was clear she was very frustrated. Grabbing a paddle off the wall, her mistress called out "Lean over the stand, Scarlet. I'm going to let out some frustration on your ass. Be a good girl and take it." Scarlet swallowed a moment, she had no idea what could even frustrate her mistress, given that she had always remained level headed during their training, but nevertheless did as she was told.

Leaning over the stand and arching her back, she presented her ass for her mistress to enjoy and abuse. And her mistress surely did abuse her ass, making her use quite a bit of force to fully resist the impact of the paddle, at times feeling her pelvis slam into the stand due to the force. But that also meant the pain was intense to a numbing degree.

Feeling the rhythm of the blows let Scarlet deal with the pain more easily, and made it clear this wasn't done for cruelty's sake as when her mistress punished her, Scarlet was sure to feel every blow. And while her ass still stung days later, she felt satisfied having helped her mistress out in this manner.

The following days had been torturous of a different kind. One of the requirements for Scarlet to earn the right to be naked was that she controlled her orgasms to a satisfactory degree. And to this end she had been given tools to train this skill, a variety of smoothed and polished rocks enchanted to vibrate and a sybian-like device. And Scarlet had been spending the last few days to train.

And today would be her examination, to see if she had done a good enough job in her training. Waiting patiently in the center of the room for her mistress to arrive, Scarlet got her mind ready. There would no doubt be an extra trick to her exam. As her mistress came into the basement, she held a small rope in hand, saying "Before we get started, Scarlet, we'll make this a little more intense." Her mistress then tied the rope around Scarlet's neck, making it a bit harder to breathe.

They then got started, and Scarlet placed herself on the sybian, having found that to be the more comfortable than the rocks for now. And then her mistress turned it on, causing it to hum to life. Scarlet could handle the sensation for a good fifteen minutes before she started to moan a little, trying her best to keep the sensation down. However, her shortness of breath was starting to catch up to her, making the feelings she felt more extreme, causing her to start dripping some of her nectar over the sybian already.

Ten minutes later, Scarlet felt like a panting wreck as she sat on the sybian. She had wanted to get off, but also hadn't wanted to have wasted her mistress' time. If she was going to fail this test, it surely wasn't by giving up. As her legs started shaking and her eyes started to roll back, she clenched her jaws tight. She wasn't going to give up, and if it was up to Scarlet, she wasn't going to lose against this device.

She could vaguely see her mistress looking at her with those piercing eyes, and that swaying whip-like tail swaying from side to side. And just as she felt she couldn't hold it in anymore, she heard her mistress say "Good job, Scarlet. You can have your orgasm." Not soon after, Scarlet let out a large moan and let her eyes roll all the way back, arching her back as she leaked a lot of her nectar over the sybian, letting it drip off the side as she slowly slumped back.

Breathing heavily, she slowly came down from her high, having fallen back off the sybian, which her mistress turned off. After a good ten minutes, Scarlet slowly sat up and waited for her mistress to undo the small rope making it hard to breathe. After undoing that rope, Lari said "Well done, Scarlet. You've earned your right to be naked", tossing her a keyring, adding "However, I expect you to keep this gear in good condition, as I still might wish for you to wear it from time to time."

Scarlet nodded, and waited for her mistress to leave before starting to unlock her gloves and boots, slowly moving them off her limbs and rubbing the freshly exposed skin for a bit, before slowly opening her revealing bodysuit. Now naked, she felt more clothed than she had been before, giving her mistress more to look at than just her breasts, ass and face. Finally she felt like more than a sex object. Still owned, but at least she seemed more than her ability to please and be pleased.

--

Back in her lounge, Lari gave thought to how Scarlet was progressing. If everything went as swimmingly as this, Scarlet, and whoever would be next would quickly be educated in her ways of being a servant. And now one of the most conflicting choices Lari had presented itself, whether to keep Scarlet for herself, or sell her off. But that was something to be considered later, she had work to do now...