All Comments on 'Help Me Ch. 05'

by JaycobMatthews

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
So beautiful

I think James will do the smart thing and I hope his Dad goes to jail no one has the right to abuse a child no matter what their leaning. Unconditional love is the code of all decent parents... sorry I hate bullies, especially father figure bullies. I was lucky with my Dad, but my children weren't with my choice of father for them.. but I digress sorry....

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 11 years ago
getting good

I think the mom should go to jail too for being an accomplice to the fact. The way she wanted an apology from him in the hospital was totally whack. This was really good addition just wished it was longer.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

I love this story. James' parents (dad AND mom) both need to face the music, not only because what they did was morally wrong and illegal but to show them up in front of their community so that this kind of behavior isn't tolerated. What goes on behind closed doors only increases the likelihood that it will happen again and again. My only complaint is that the chapter was way too short.

CarriegirlCarriegirlover 11 years ago
Lovely

Awe.... This is really good. I think James should do the report. No parent gets to hurt there children. Not ever. I am so James has Ben. I cant wait to see what else comes of this story. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So don't read it

I will keep reading this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I enjoy your stories so much and James and Ben are my favorite. I hope Ben files charges against his parents, especially his dad. Cliffgirl is right, they shouldn't get away with it.

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE

finish it o.o

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
I agree

Please finish this story and I too hope James files charges against his father and a restraining order against both parents. It is abhorrent that people think they have the right to do something that is against the law to their own child.... ranting over sorry :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please please please please please finish it!!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
Don't stop now!

Hun you gotta finish this. I loved reading it.....can't wait to get to read "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" with these two. They deserve it. Especially James. I hope Ben confronts the Dad and open a Costco sized can of Whup Ass on his shitty behind! Some comments are saying the time span is not realistic for James to be so open and in love. I call BULLSHIT. LOVE has no time span. It can be 6 weeks or 6 months. When it is it just F'in is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please!!

don't stop there! I'm all into the story now and I would love an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please finish PLEASE!!!!!!!

I'm hooked

Gene63Gene63almost 10 years ago

Please finish this story!!! I'm hooked!!! You did such a great job with the other one!!! Please!!!

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 10 years ago
No ending?

Please finish this. I NEED to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

I just finished reading every story you have written on this site, all of them where excellent, I do hope you finish this story because for me it has the best plot so far, tho you have alluded to it in your other stories as well.

GebasGebasover 9 years ago
totally hooked up on this one

it's really sad that the storey was never finished....

One or other way, really nice story!

fuzzyNOLAfuzzyNOLAover 8 years ago

In Chapter 4 of The Pretender, the author reveals what happened with James and Ben, including the fate of Ben's father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hungry for More

I just stumbled across this great story. I was hooked from the first by these two great characters. Being a hopeless romantic, myself, I fell in love with them both. I was devastated to come to the end of this chapter and find no more chapters listed. Please do continue with it. I NEED to read of a happy ending for this loving couple!

JustaFujoshiJustaFujoshiabout 6 years ago
OMG PLEASE DONT END HERE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET MORE FOR US, PLEEAAASSSEE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good foundation

Rushed storyline, not enough development to connect with the characters. I even scrolled through the sex. I can see why people like it. It has potential but isn't a fully realized story for me.

Concept 5/5

Character development 1/5

Story telling 2/5

Sex 1/5

Pacing 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous