All Comments on 'Help Me Dear Diary'

by Whatismyusername072

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
greycapegreycapeover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story, don’t worry about minimal grammar, the feeling came through loud and clear. So well that I re read it while stroking, I enjoy all the things you write about and the watersports at the end had me cumming. Keep writing please, you have talent.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor4 days ago

You are an excellent writer. If I were to rate your story, it would be top marks for that reason. I absolutely hate your main characters, although your ability to provoke such strong emotions also shows your good writing abilities. The reason I decline to rate it is that despite your talent as a writer, the story and its theme have no redeeming value of any kind. This is just a story of selfish people doing things that are destructive to those around them and eventually to themselves. They are all butts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhatismyusername072@Whatismyusername072
At the time of writing I'm 48, kinky, some may even say perverted, married but ... there is some irony here. PM if your curious about details FYI I can't respond to anonymous comments. I've been creeping this website for ages but have finally decided to submit some of my sto...