The New Neighbors

Story Info
Wife falls in young married couples trap.
30.6k words
4.39
38.5k
44
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,033 Followers

As I sit drinking a Corona beer on the patio in the shade of a large oak tree, I was feeling sad knowing my daughter was leaving tomorrow to head back to FSU.

"Hey Mom, I was looking for you" my daughter Ann said as she sit down by me. "Are we still going to the mall this afternoon?"

Ann had just celebrated her 20th birthday a week ago and we were going shopping to get things she needed before returning to FSU for her 2nd year. My husband John a District Manager for Southeast Auto Parts Company made sure he was home for her birthday but was now gone again. It seemed this past year since becoming a manager he was gone more than he was home.

"Yeah hon, I was just fixing to go get a shower and dressed."

"Mom are you okay? You just looked kind of sad."

"Well can't a Mom feel sad that her daughter is leaving and I won't see much of you over the next 9 months."

After the shopping trip we returned home, and our new neighbors were out front working in their yard. They had only been moved in a couple of weeks ago and we had spoken several times and welcomed them to the neighborhood.

Sam Waters was 29 6'2" 210lbs Dark hair and eyes. He was definitely what you call tall, dark and handsome and built like a Greek God. His wife Liz was beautiful she was 25 and 5'7" 124lbs long brown hair and eyes. She was a knockout with a 35-24-34 figure.

We learned that Sam was an IT nerd and worked mostly from home. Liz had just gotten her Masters in Elementary Education and her first job as a teacher at the local school.

As we got out of car Ann said, "Mom I am going to speak to Liz and I'll be back in minute."

I nodded okay then gave a wave to Sam and Liz. As I was carrying our bags in, I glanced over and saw the three of them chatting. Liz might be beautiful but Ann was just as stunning. She had my height 5'6" and a 33-23-33 figure, with long blond hair in a pony tail that hung down to the middle of her back. The blue form fitting top matched her eyes, proudly show off her pert breast, and the 3 inch white shorts highlighted her flat stomach and firm buttocks. My heart swelled with pride, my little girl had grown into a smart beautiful young woman.

When Ann returned we spent the rest of the evening getting her things packed. As we boxed and bagged the last items I could not stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks.

"Mom, please don't cry."

As I wiped my tears, I told her I'd be fine I was just going to really miss her. I laughed and said, "one day you will be in my shoes and have to watch your children grow up and leave, then you will know how I feel."

The next morning we got her car loaded and hugged good-bye. I forced myself to smile and wave as she drove away, but as soon as she was out of sight the tears flowed again.

A week later..

John called and said he would be home for Labor Day weekend and the whole month of September. That pulled me out of my funky mood and to top it off Ann called shortly after from FSU.

Over the past year I had been really sad and depressed being home along so much. John had just got his promotion to District Manager about the time Ann graduated and headed off the FSU. Up until then I had both my husband and daughter home all the time and we did family activities together.

Ann had called to check on me because I had been so sad and cried when she left for school.

"Honey don't worry about me I was just down from being alone so much this past year. You were leaving to go back to school, your Dad was gone again, as usual I figured I was in for another year of being mostly alone."

"Well Mom your sound cheerful now and that makes me happy. Be sure and tell Dad hi and give him a hug for me. Love you Mom."

John came home Friday afternoon and I met him at the door with a kiss. He could tell I was excited to see him and suggested we order in and have a relaxing night at home, plus make plans to have a date night Saturday night.

As we cuddled on the couch watching a Netflix movie, John couldn't keep his hands off of me. I was just as horny as him and suggested the hell with the movie lets go to bed.

As we entered our bedroom John was trying to undress me, but I told him to undress and that I had a surprise for him. I went into our large bathroom where I had hid my surprise. It was a Victoria Secret's pleated Baby Doll in black, along with a Lace Hipster thong panty. When I entered the bedroom the lights were off but with moonlight shining through the window I could see John had a stiffy in his boxers.

Before I turned the bathroom light off John had a good look at me backlit by the light and said, "God Amber you are as beautiful as the I day I married you."

When I reached the bed John sit up and pulled me between his legs, one hand went behind my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, the other hand to rub over the cheeks of my ass. As our tongues battle we were both breathing hard, I pulled back whispered, "I love you so much."

He rolled us over in the bed with his left hand behind my head he leaned over and started kissing my face and neck. His right hand was caressing my thigh and then moved to cup my pussy. I moaned as I arched up against his hand. I was moist and ready for him and moaned for him to please hurry and fuck me.

He quickly moved between my legs as he pulled the Baby Doll down to expose my tits, and practically torn my thong off. As he kicked his boxers off I could see his 7 inch cock swollen and already leaking precum. He then leaned in and with both hands pushed my breast inward and started licking and sucking my sensitive nipples. I was moaning and writhing beneath him as my hands guided his mouth from one nipple to other saying "please I need you inside me."

His hands released my breast and he raised up on one elbow and took one hand to rub his cock up and down my folds to lubricate his cock.

"Damn it John please...."

He took that moment to push fully into me. I gasp and moaned, "Oh God, yes"

as I locked my legs around his waist and used my hands to pull his mouth to mine.

His hands went under me to reach and grasp my shoulders to hold me in place as he rapidly fuck me.

As he thrust into me I was arching up to meet him and within a few minutes I was coming and screaming his name. My whole body was trembling as my toes curled and my pussy clamped down on his cock like it didn't want it to ever leave.

John was panting and growling loudly as he continue to pound me. Then I felt him stiffen and his cock spasmed as flooded my pussy with his sperm.

My arms held on to him as his cock spurted the last of his semen and I whispered, "Stay, just hold me."

When our breathing finally slowed, his cock softened and I could feel our combined juices leak out and run down the crack of my ass onto the bed. John rolled off of me and pulled me to him.

As I lay content with my head on his chest I knew we were done for the night. John in the last few years had become a one and done kind of guy. Our love making was as good as it had ever been, but he didn't have the stamina to go more than one round.

With my head on his chest I could feel his heart beat, and his breathing had slowed and I knew he was asleep. I glanced up at his handsome face as I lightly ran my hand over his chest and abdomen. As I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face I was looking forward to next few weeks having the love of my life with me every day.

Saturday we had a late breakfast, then I put his dirty clothes in the washer, and gathered up his suits that needed to go to the cleaners. John cleaned up around the yard and pool area while I finished the laundry.

The weather was still nice so we decided to enjoy the pool, since we would soon have the pool guy winterize it. We got our bathing suits on and grabbed a couple of Corona's, and headed to the pool. I didn't want to get my hair wet, so I had it up in a high pony tail, and grabbed one of our floating chairs and got in it to relax. John swim a few laps then joined me in another float chair.

As we floated side by side holding hands, John said, "I'm really looking forward to the next four weeks being home with you" as he squeezed my hand. "I can't promise you right now, but there is a possibility some company changes are coming soon, and I won't have to be away from you so much."

As I leaned over to hug him, I tipped my chair over and fell in the water but didn't go under. John had a hold of me and got my legs under me and was able to stand, since we were in shallow water.

John almost fell out his chair laughing and said, "damn woman, are you trying to drown both of us."

I was laughing and grinning from ear to ear as I used both hands to pull his face in for a passionate kiss. "You have no idea how excited that makes me, because I miss you so much when your gone."

"I think I have an idea, don't you realize how lonely I am when I'm away from you?"

We were standing in the shallow end holding each other as I look up at him grinning like a Cheshire cat saying, "I guess it's kind of mean, but it makes me happy to know your lonely and miss me."

Laughing he said, "no it's not mean," as he hugged me.

John reminded me we had a 8 o'clock reservation at a new steak house that had opened up, and we needed to get ready.

I wore a little black wrap dress that came down a few inches above my knees. It was sleeveless and had a v neck showing some cleavage, but was modest. I put on 3 inch black heels along with a pearl necklace and matching earrings. I left my hair down and finished my make up, then headed downstairs.

John was wearing a navy blue suit and gave a woof whistle as I came down the stairs. "God your beautiful," and gave me a light kiss to not mess up my lipstick.

The restaurant was very nice and we enjoyed a leisurely meal along with some red wine. Our conversation revolved around out daughter and how proud we were of her, and John explained about some of the changes that might be coming at work.

As we finished off our desert John leaned in and ask, "How about instead of going dancing, I take you home and to bed?"

As I held his hand I whispered, "How fast can you get us home?"

As we entered the house John wasted no time pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

He quickly stripped me down to my panties and bra, then picked me up and carried me to our bedroom, leaving my dress on the floor of the foyer.

After laying me on the bed he threw his suit jacket and tie on a chair, and crawled up from the foot of the bed and buried his face in my crotch. He ran his tongue up and down my panty covered cunt which was already wet from my juices.

"God I love your smell, these panties have to go so I can taste you better" as he yanked them off. His hands went beneath my ass cheeks and lifted me up a little and started feasting on my pussy like a starved man.

As my orgasm hit me I was moaning and crying out, "Please hurry, I want to feel you inside me."

He practically ripped his clothes off and crawled up my body, and started feasting on my breast. I grabbed his head pulling up for a passionate kiss as his cock entered me.

"Oh, ay yes" I moaned as he filled me up. I was so wet from my first orgasm he slid inside me with one thrust. Then started a slow in and out rhythm as he nibbled on my ear and neck, whispering how much he loved me.

I wrapped my arms around him, groaning and moaning as we got into a perfect rhythm. After a few minutes we both breathing hard and he speeded up his thrust, as he growled in my ear," your pussy feels so good."

"Don't st-op I'm almost there" I moaned.

I felt him stiffen as he thrust in me, my orgasm hit me, and I could feel his cum spraying the walls of my vagina. We were both breathing hard and sweaty, as he rolled over and pulled me with him. As his cock softened and slid out of me, we just held each other as we drifted off in a blissful sleep.

The next few weeks flew by, and I was the happiest I had been in a long time. With the exception of a few hours a day I had John's undivided attention. He still had to spend a few hours each day on the phone concerning a new store they were opening in Tampa, FL.

Usually once a week we spent some time with our new neighbors, Sam and Liz.

The pool was winterized, but the weather was nice enough to grill out and watch football games or play cards. Liz told us she had talked to Ann a few times, as Ann had called her to ask questions about the BS in Education degree. John and I both thanked her for being so helpful answering some of Ann' s questions.

I really liked Liz, but there was something about Sam I couldn't put my finger on. He was always pleasant and he and John got along well. They had played golf a few times and both enjoyed football, but something about just seemed off putting. I thought it was just me, so I pushed it to the back of my mind and forgot about it. My focus was on how happy I was having John home.

The last week before John had to leave again, we had Sam and Liz over to play cards. We had just finished eating burgers that John had grilled, when we decided to move inside, as the weather was turning cooler. Our den has a game table that seats 4 people and a cabinet close to it that's loaded with games we had collected over the years. We usually played Rummy, but as I opened the cabinet Liz said, "Oh, I see you have Rook. I haven't played that in a long time."

Sam had gone to the bathroom and it was just me, Liz and John in the room.

John said, "Sounds good to me, Amber and I used to play it often with the folks you bought your house from. They were our neighbors for years before the husband was transferred out of state."

Sam entered the room and took a seat across from Liz, saying, "Guess that means Liz and I are going to have to show you guys up, I've never lost a game of Rook," he laughed.

John chuckled and I couldn't help smarting off, "Don't let your mouth overload your butt, you're about to get your butt spanked," as I giggled.

"Oh, Ann your going to find that I'm the king of butt spanking. Ain't that right Liz?"

I giggled as I glanced over at Liz and noticed her face flush as she murmured "yeah hon."

John was still chuckling at all the banter and I was sure he didn't notice Liz's response.

As we played it was obvious Sam and Liz were good players, and the score was close. When the next hand was dealt I looked at my cards and realized I had a really good hand. If I called 'Shoot the Moon' and was successful John and I would win the game. I decided what the hell and went for it.

I was nervous as the hand was played, crossing my fingers that John had some cards that would help. Sure enough as the last card was played we won, and I leaped from chair, clapping my hands and gleefully shouting, "Now that's how you spank some butt."

Sam had a tight smirk on his face but said. "Congrats."

John was smiling as he stood to go to the restroom and commented, "I don't think I've ever seen Amber call 'Shoot the Moon' and fail, but a little luck always helps."

After John left the room, Sam told Liz to grab their coats it was time to go home. Liz went to get their coats and Sam leered at me and said, "Next time I'm going to show you a real butt spanking."

I was still grinning from the win, but had that weird feeling again about Sam. I started to say something as John returned and ask Sam if they were leaving.

"Yeah, I have some work I need to do before bedtime. If I don't see you before you leave, good luck in Tampa." Smiling at me then turning back to John added, "We will looked after your wife while your gone."

We follow them to the door to see them out when Sam turned smiling and all friendly said, "Remember Amber, after John leaves if you need a man to take care of something, all you have to do is call me. Good night."

John said he would pick up in the den, while I cleaned up in the kitchen. As I loaded the dishwasher I thought about telling John about the weird vibe I had about Sam. Just as I closed the dishwasher John came up behind me, and hugged me and kiss my neck nuzzling my hair. All thoughts of Sam vanished. Sex with my husband consumed all my thoughts.

The next few days seemed to fly by, and in the morning John would be leaving. I refused too let myself get sad and depressed at his leaving, so I concentrated on the happy times we had the past four weeks. Plus John seemed confident things would be better in the near future, so I forced myself to hang on to those happy thoughts.

Our last night we order in and relaxed cuddled on the couch watching Netflix. Of course we didn't see the end of the movie, we ended up in bed early for another night of passionate sex.

As I fixed his breakfast John took my iPhone and loaded a "Find My' app on it, then showed me how to use it. I giggled, "So now I can track you and know exactly where your at."

He leaned in an kiss me, "Like I told you the next 4-7 weeks are going to be really busy and I will be traveling a lot. It may be difficult for me to stay in touch as I have in the past, but with a few clicks on the app you can see where I am from day to day. I will be in Tampa only a few days making sure the new Store Manager has things under control, then head to our store in Tallahassee. I've already emailed Ann and told her I would make time to see her."

I hugged his neck and let him know, "I understand, and thanks for putting the app on my phone, it'll make me feel close to you just knowing exactly where you are. Give our amazing daughter a hug for me when you see her," as I kissed him.

We both hated he had to leave, and we reluctantly let go of each other as he grabbed his coat and briefcase. At the door we shared another passionate kiss, then I watched him drive away.

Leaning against the door I sighed, I felt like crying but decided I was not going to let myself get depressed. The memories of the past few weeks would give me comfort to get through his and Ann's absence.

Cleaning up the breakfast dishes I thought about ways to stay busy, instead of moping around and being sad as I had in the past. When I finished the dishes I grabbed a bottle of water, scratch pad and pen, then went in the den and sat on the couch.

At the top of the pad I wrote 'LIST'

1. Clean & organize the Laundry room

2. Clean closets & gather clothes we had outgrown or no longer used.

3. Complete family album(last updated Ann was in Jr. High)

4. Set regular schedule to workout in our Home Gym.

5. Catch up on my favorite authors (Nora Roberts & John Grisham)

After making my list, I showered and dressed and headed to Home Depot for cleaning supplies and boxes. Next door to Home Depot was a Arts & Craft store and they had things I needed to work on the family album, plus they had a book section. Luckily I found a Nora Roberts and John Grisham novel I had not read, so after paying for my craft supplies and books I started home.

By the time I unloaded the car, it was getting late in the afternoon, so I fixed myself a turkey sandwich, a glass of tea and grabbed the Grisham novel 'A Time For Mercy'. Several hours later I noticed it was a little after 9 o'clock, so I decided to bed and get a early start tomorrow.

Everything had been going fine all day, but turning down our king size bed, it hit me that I would be sleeping alone without John to curl up too. After putting my PJ's on I grabbed John's pillow and inhaled his scent. Turning off the lamp on the nightstand I rolled to the center of the bed hugging John's pillow. Inhaling his scent and thinking about the good memories of the past four weeks I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Three days later John called to let me know he was going to be stuck in Tampa and not sure how long. Their new store manger they had trained had an auto accident and would be out for at least a month if not longer.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,033 Followers
123456...8