Help Me, I'm Horny Ch. 05

Story Info
Viki and Eemli have a little midnight fun.
2k words
4.76
4.2k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew this day would come," my mom says, her eyes glistening with tears, but she has a smile on her face.

I decided to tell my family as soon as possible what had happened. With the technology on Vermilon, it took nothing to find my parents, my brother, and my sister and host an intergalactic conference call.

"We were neighbors of your parents," my dad says. "We were best friends, did everything for each other, even made each other godparents to our children."

Mom pats her eyes dry. "That's why we adopted you. We promised to do everything to raise you, and one day we knew you would be drawn to your home."

"This is wild!" my brother says, though he smiles big. "My baby sis is an alien?! You have to let us visit!"

"One day, I promise," I laugh. "Vermilon's technology is so advanced, but they're still trying to find air processors for other races who want to visit. The atmosphere here is...it's strong."

That's one way of putting it. Having lived on Earth my entire 18 years of life, once I stepped foot on Vermilon, I was no match against the pheromones in the air. They aroused me on my first breath. I was already incredibly horny, but I've only been here a day and have had the most intense urges ever. Eemli's seed mother said it will take some time for me to adjust. Then, I can portal back to my Earth family for visits...and only be slightly horny all the time while on Vermilon. She said it with a humored grin. Well, at least while I do adjust, I'll have Eemli to satisfy my every need.

"All right, well, once they figure that out, I'm going," brother says.

"Me too," my sister says. "I'm going to miss you."

"I miss you already," I tell her.

"Call me every day," my mom says, crying again.

"I will, Mom, I promise."

"We love you, baby girl," dad says.

"I love you too!"

We hang up, and I dry my own eyes, then swivel around to see if Eemli is still asleep. Planetary time zones are a bitch. I'm up before sunrise, and looking at Eemli's gorgeous dark skin tangled in her sheets (our sheets, I have to get used to that) is sending tingles down into my pussy. Maybe I can wake her.

I stand, pull my nightshirt off, and cross back to our bed. Eemli's red locks of hair fan all around our pillows, and her gorgeous, plump breasts rise and fall slowly as she sleeps. I lick my lips as my own nipples stiffen at the sight of her. I climb back in bed and lean down to kiss her breast, rubbing my hand slowly up and down one of her long legs. A small, unconscious hum vibrates in her throat. I reach up and kiss her neck before I return to her breast. I lick at her stiff, dark nipple once, twice, and then I take it into my mouth to slather it in my spit. Eemli's hips tense as she hums again. I tilt my head to look at the tent slowly forming between her legs, and I pull away from her nipple to blow gently onto it. It stiffens even as her lady dick rises higher beneath the sheets. I slip my hand under the sheet and cup her plump balls as I return to kissing her nipple. She takes a deep breath, her body stretching like a cat, and she moans, her voice velvety and drunk in sleep.

I pull and tug at the sheet until it falls from her upright pole. Then, I suckle her nipple one last time, push up on my knees, and straddle her face, keeping my hips inches away from her while I bend across her body. I slide one arm beneath her legs to brace myself, fondle her balls from beneath, and cup the base of her shaft with my other hand. My tongue grazes her hard girlcock and coerces a pearl of precum to slide from her head. Eemli moans again. I keep licking from the top of my hand up to her cockhead, and I sip away the sweet cum. The taste, mixed with Eemil's breaths growing deeper and harder against my clit, has me wet in an instant. I suck her head into my mouth and start to gently rub her shaft up and down as I lick all around her head. Eemli moans, her hips slowly pushing up so that more of her cock slides into my mouth. I oblige her and lick every inch that moves in and out past my lips.

Soon, her hands run up my thighs, and a cool air tickles my pussy as she blows on it. I feel the juice dripping past my clit at that, and I moan myself.

"Good morning, Vicki," Eemli says, her voice groggy but deep with arousal.

I slurp slowly up her shaft, making her hips rise as she shakes, then pop her head from my mouth. "Good morning."

"How did your call go with your family?"

"Great. We can talk about it later." I lick the pre on her cockhead and then pop it back into my mouth as I rub her more, squeezing her balls with my other hand.

Eemli moans and blows on my pussy again. I wiggle my hips as my walls clench with the tickling sensation. Then, Eemli's hands wrap around my thighs and pull me down, down, until I feel her tongue press against my clit. A jolt of pleasure runs through me so hard, I squeal around her dick. Eemli's warm, plump lips meet my pussy lips in a hungry kiss, her tongue probing my outer and inner lips and the edges of my clit. She suckles my clit lightly before she continues to paint me with her saliva. Her hips rise in time with my hand on her throbbing dick. The sweet and salty taste of her cum drips onto my tongue like honeysuckle nectar. I wring it from her stroke by stroke.

Eemli's tongue rings my moist hole, and I whimper, my own walls throbbing and crying sweet and salty juice for her to lick away. She dips the tip of her tongue inside me, and I press my hips deeper into her face, thrusting involuntarily and winning another inch of her tongue.

Our voices melt together in full arousal. Our hips slowly writhe against each other's hungry mouths. I slip my other hand beneath Eemli's other leg as I bob lower and lower down her shaft. Her cockhead hits my throat, and I gag before I breathe deep and relax, swallowing her as I slide my fingers past my hand still rubbing her balls and into her ignored pussy hole, soaked to the core. Eemli gasps into my pussy then, and her hips stiffen as she squeals. Her legs shake, and with one hard thrust, the warmth of her cum paints my throat. I swallow every drop, bobbing just enough so that she keeps fucking my throat and cumming straight into my stomach. The feel of her seed filling me makes my pussy pulse with a need to be filled, but I hold on. I massage Eemli's soaked walls and her softening balls as her cock softens a little bit. She moans hard into my pussy, tongue fucking me lazily now that she's spent.

But then, her mouth comes away, and her fingers slide inside of me. I moan hard then, pulling up on her dick to get air.

"Eemli, yes," I cry. "Yes, finger fuck me!"

Her walls tighten around my fingers, and I finger fuck her harder, too, tugging on her sac with my other hand. Her breath catches.

"Vicki, fuck," she pants, her hips squirming beneath my hands. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonnaaaa--"

Her body tenses again. Her pussy walls crush my fingers, and her dick hardens a little more before she cries out. Her pussy goes berserk as it grips my thrusting fingers, drenching them in hot girl cum. Her dick cries a new batch of pre that I lick away hungrily. She tries to keep finger fucking me, but she can't keep up. I don't mind. It's almost like I'm edging this way, wet and pulsating around her paralyzed fingers as she comes down from her orgasmic high.

"Viki..." she pants. She kisses my pussy again before she lovingly pushes me off her. "Roll over."

I roll over and let her crawl over me, her dick back to full hardness and pointing at me like a starved serpent. Eemli cups one of my breasts and squeezes as she tongue lashes the other. I arch into her warm mouth and coo at the thrills it sends down my belly. She nibbles and sucks at my nipple with a lusty growl.

"You're so sexy," I whisper, running my hands through her red locks.

Eemli lifts her eyes to mine with a devilish grin. Then, she takes one of my legs and wraps it around her waist. Her dickhead grazes my clit, both of them are hard and slick, and the pressure sets my pussy on fire. I bite my lip and pull at Eemli's rock hard girlcock until her head lines up with my eager hole. It only takes one hard thrust, and Eemli is in me to the hilt. I cry out in joy as I'm filled with her cock. Eemli pulls out up to her cockhead, then slams into me again. I cry out again, shocks of pleasure running through every inch of me.

"Faster," I grunt, bringing my other leg around Eemli's waist to tug her deeper.

Eemli kisses me hard then, and our tongues roll around each other as she first slams into me again, then saws into me at a faster, steadier pace. Chills pulse through my hips, and I moan into our kiss My whole body is trembling beneath her, and my pussy is thrilled with finally getting all the attention. I feel so alive as I thrust into Eemli's hips. Her girlcock fills me perfectly, hard and warm against every inch of my core. My walls clench in frenzied, joyous pleasure, getting wetter even now and letting Eemli's cock slide all the way in until her cockhead rams my cervix.

"I want your cum," Eemli says, her voice rough and sexy. "Cum for me, Viki."

"Fuck," I gasp, shocked at how much her words turn my pleasure up even more. I pant and gasp faster as my pussy tightens and tightens. "Eemli," I cry as that golden haze draws over my eyes.

Eemli's eyes start to glow, and she thrusts even faster into me. Fireworks start shooting off in my brain, flowing down my face, neck, into my breasts, and I start to squeal, long and hard as my pussy keeps tightening around Eemli's stiff dick. The intensity of this pending orgasm just might kill me.

And then, I explode. My whole body goes stiff as my walls burst in more ecstacy than I have ever experienced. My squeals become screams as Eemli keeps fucking me. Her voice gets rougher and needier as her hips move harder. Then, she cries out, and I'm filled with her cum with each thrust.

"God, Viki," she gasps. "I--ahhh!"

No need to try to speak. We both keep cumming from head to toe. When we lock eyes again, the fireworks flow harder, and my pussy soars. Eemli cries out in pure drunken pleasure, pouring her seed into me. My body goes limp, but my hips keep pressing into Eemli's to let her cockhead drench my cervix slit. Eemli collapses on top of me, but her hips keep going. It feels so good, I want us to stay climaxed forever.

But Eemli's hips start to slow, and her cock softens as my walls calm down. She pants against my neck, kisses it, and I turn to meet her lips, slip my tongue between them, and keep our eyes locked while they still glow. Eemli whimpers at that, and one last thrust has my thighs wet as her pussy bursts. The shocks through my brain make my ears sing and my nipples and clit stiff. I take Eemli's hand and pull it to my clit, where she eagerly fondles it and sends aftershocks up my walls. Our tongues play lazily, and we thrust ourselves slowly back to sleep.