Help Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well all that is acceptable. Seeing as you are wearing the nitie when we get to my car I expect you to remove your coat before you get in! Put your coat in the back seat and don't make any attempt to cover yourself in any way either then or during the drive. unless I tell you to."

He was parked half a block away directly under a streetlamp. He unlocked the car and opened the door for me. This was the way I was more used to exposing myself... outside and under a light. Twilight was upon us so the light wasn't really needed, but it would make seeing me easier if anyone was looking this way!

Pulse pounding, gasping for air and with my hands shaking so much it was hard to undo the buttons it took me three times as long as normal to remove my coat. Facing him directly I folded it over my arm then reached inside to toss it on the back seat!

I felt more exposed then if I was naked! I didn't want to run and hide, which was different, but stood there with my arms at my side. He smiled widely as his eyes slowly moved up and down my body.

"I'd thought you had on just the nitie and some pantihose or stay ups. This is a nice surprise!"

"May I get into your car now, Sir?"

"After you remove your panties you may Charlene,"

I slid my panties down and over my heels then tossed them on my coat before sitting down and swivelling my legs inside in approved female fashion. He closed the door, walked around the car and got in then sat there staring at me.

"I like the garter-belt and nylons but remove your bra for me please. That's a good sissy gurl."

As soon as my bra landed in the backseat he started the car and we drove off.

"It's obvious that you get quite excited displaying your body like this! Is that why you wanted to model outfits in that store?"

"Yes that was the main reason, Sir. I have no idea why I am so obsessed with feminising myself or displaying my feminised body but once I started doing it I couldn't stop! I've been compelled to go out to the park we passed back there, and another two close by, to flash strangers for the last few years!

There are a few 'regulars' I've come to recognise that look for me in all three parks. I feel safer flashing them and will stay in sight longer, give them a more enticing, provocative 'show'! Things like running my hands over my body, rubbing the front of my panties, or even removing a bit more of my lingerie as long as they keep their distance. I've even talked to a few of them from ten or twelve feet.

There have also been a few complaints made to the police by others during that time. It scared hell out of me the first time I saw a cruiser with the alley lights on coming towards me! I hid behind some bushes and ran home as soon as they were gone.

That was when I changed parks the first time! After the second and third times they chased me out I started to realise that they'd do a quick token search but weren't too concerned really. They never came back for a second sweep.

It's not like I was running around completely naked to flash young girls, raping someone or being a pedophile! I'd change parks and watch for them to cruise thru till I knew what time to expect them and where!

I do realise that there is a deep rooted sexual component involved but even after I have ejaculated three times in one evening I couldn't make myself stop!

Sometimes I have to continue till either dawns' brightness makes it too light to hide easily or I become tired enough to go home and sleep. Shortly after I started doing it regularly I was able to control the urge enough to only do it weekends. After displaying myself in the store yesterday I thought about doing it out of habit but didn't feel driven to go to the park, so I was able to stay home and do as you told me."

"And if I hadn't shown up tonight would you have been compelled to go there?"

"I don't know, Sir, maybe! I did display my body at the store all day so perhaps not. Then again as I said the more I do it the stronger the urge becomes. But you did show up, I knew you would!"

"And in all that time you never once felt the desire to go up to one of those men and offer to suck his cock?"

"No, never. The thought simply didn't enter my mind. As I said I believed myself to be strictly straight even if I did enjoy flashing men, up till you came in yesterday.I was called a cock-teasing fairy more then once by a few of the regulars and did watch one masturbate when he begged me to watch him, but that was it."

"Did you like watching him? Did you let him get close, close enough to touch you, maybe close enough to play with you?"

"Gawd no! I let him come as close as five feet away, which is closer then anyone else ever got, but that was all.

It did impart a strange sense of accomplishment and feminine pride that nearly made me cum in my panties when he shot all over the place!"

"Did you feel the same thing when you sucked me yesterday?"

"No, I didn't, at least I don't think I did! I just felt... I felt... I... felt like it was the most natural thing in the world for me to be doing. Gender didn't enter into it.Later when you caressed and kissed me I felt more feminine and desperately wanted to feel your cock inside me!"

He smiled as he pressed the garage door opener and turned into his driveway to park in the garage. He closed the garage door, got out and came around to open my car door and help me out.

I'm five foot six, (five nine and a half in my heels), and weigh about one thirty. I felt so small as he leaned down to kiss me, then even tinier and more feminine as he easily lifted me in his arms to carry me inside!

He carried me thru the kitchen and into the living room. Setting me on the couch he knelt to kiss me again. His lips on mine, his tongue exploring my mouth and flicking against the tip of mine made my head spin! I couldn't have put together a coherent thought if my life had depended on it! Nothing but that kiss mattered!

I was vaguely aware of his hands caressing my nylon covered thighs, his fingers teasing and pinching my diamond hard, sensitive, nipples to ignite firey trails of sensations that made my body jerk and spasm helplessly.

I was pressing myself against his firm body as closely as possible, writhing and squirming as I moaned and gasped for air! His lips would touch mine and...

He smirked down at me as we came up for air. I whimpered as I begged him not to stop and struggled to kiss him again! When I was able to think clearly next I discov-ered he was lying between my wide spread legs, easily holding my arms above my head with one hand and smiling down at me.

What was happening to me? What kind of a spell had he cast over me? Why did I feel so different, yet so... so... so much like... so confused and... and... and unable to put what I was feeling into words or clear thoughts!

He idly traced a finger around my nipples sending shivers racing thru me that made me moan as I arched my back to press my chest out.

"Calm down, little one. We have all night, and as I said I want this to be special! I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life!"

He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead then got to his feet and held his hand out to me. He hugged me after I got up then put his arm around my waist. We walked over to his wet bar. I sat down on a stool as he went around to take a bottle out of the mini-fridge.

"Champagne to commemorate the occasion!"The cork popped loudly and flew across the room as the champagne overflowed into the sink before he filled the two crystal flutes.

"To you and all that pent up passion you've kept bottled up for so long!" He took a long sip. "I could tell you really become fully absorbed when I kiss you, I like that.

One other thing I noticed is that you were so hard when you were first exposed, then as you talked to me on the way here you were going between hard and semi-hard, which is understandable as your mind wasn't fully occupied with your constant arousal and excitement.

However after I started kissing you and caressing your body you became quite soft! When males are aroused they get hard and stay that way. You seemed to be aroused, very aroused as we kissed but you shrivelled down to where the head was barely noticeable!"

Looking down I smiled proudly at the sight of my just apparent 'clit'!

"Is that a problem?"

"No, it's not. Quite the opposite as far as I'm concerned! Just an observation and a comment on your obvious choice of sexual role! I applaud your feminine control."

Shortly after that I hazily remembered him lifting the nitie over my head to nibble on my nipples! I put my arms around him and nibbled on his earlobe as I writhed my body against his. He stood up to finish undressing then laid down beside me. Rolling so he was between my spread legs I reached down to guide him to my pre-lubed hole, then squealed and spasmed joyously as the head easily slipped inside!

It was strange feeling him probing deeper and deeper with every thrust! Slightly uncomfortable and painful as he stretched me wider and deeper then the plug had! Then something clicked in my brain and suddenly the pain and discomfort disappeared and waves of pure pleasure began to surge thru me!

I practically screamed out my orgasm when I felt his cock explode inside me, filling me with his cum! Nothing I had ever experienced before could compare to it! Nothing!

I was beyond the brink, past the cusp, no longer balanced between the genders! I was starting to slide more and more rapidly towards more permanent feminisation! I knew he'd keep me constantly dressed and displayed as his plaything if I let him!

I could live with that! I could do it! For the priviledge of not having to hide my obsession and compulsion to look, act, and for all intents be used like a female in every way, I could do it!

Much more then just act feminine now that I had felt a cock inside me! That was what was tipping the balance the most... I really had enjoyed it more than any other sexual experience I'd ever had! I felt more alive, aware of every nerve ending in my skin tingling maddeningly, all because I'd been fucked!

It had felt so right, so natural, so perfect to have a mans' body between my smooth, slender legs! Feeling his cock sliding in and out of me was pure unadulterated pleasure and feeling his cum spurt into me was just the cherry on the top!

I felt different in ways I can't describe! Definately more feminine! A lot more really! A wave of contentment had flooded thru me when I felt his balls slap against me just from knowing I had all of him inside me! It was such a wonderful, special, joyous jolt towards freeing my inner femininity even more!

The final bolt came when he drove deep and held it there signalling me to be ready! Then it had happened! My body spasmed in orgasm as he exploded inside me! OMG I couldn't stop spasming with each throb, every twitch, sending waves of pure pleasure that shook my body from head to toe till I was too weak to do more then lie there helplessly, twitching and smiling idiotically as I gasped for air!

We showered and he made love to me like I was a real girl again! He re-lit the fires that had been burning inside me so hotly before! Even tho' the flames were lower it was no less enjoyable and no less of a boost to my femininity!

He dropped me off at home! The wrong home actually as I wanted to maintain my cover at home and work for now! For now? Yes for now as I realised I could never go back to being just a guy that liked dressing up like a girl!