Help Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until yesterday when I tried out for this job I'd never let anyone see me doing it for more then a minute or two, or (I smiled proudly), ten at most and never from less then five feet away! I've never been undressed by anyone else or been this naked in front of anyone before!"

"Have you ever been with a man?"

"N, n, no Sir! I've never even thought about it!"

"C'mon you must have! Why else would you want to dress like this? Why else would it excite you so much to have men see you when you're all dressed up?"

"I don't know, Sir! I'm not gay! I'm not attracted to men in the least! When I am dressed like this I crave their attention, but that's all!"

"Yes, all you sissies do! So you've never sucked a cock or had one in your ass?"

"No Sir I haven't! I... I... I couldn't do those things. I'm not gay. It isn't natural!"

"So you like girls then?"

"Yes but my dressing tends to make me behave more femininely, even when I'm not dressed! Most girls seem to want to be friends more then anything else! The fact that I shave my body is embarrassing when I'm with a girl as well!"

"I see. And you're not attracted to males at all, aside from wanting to prance around in front of them in short skirts and dresses to make them hard?" He unclipped the chastity cage and started rubbing his thumb across the glistening head of my rapidly swelling penis!

"If you weren't at least a bit curious or gay you would have pushed me away long before this! You wouldn't have just stood there and let me undress you or like me touching you or stroking you like this! You wouldn't be getting hard like you are! If you weren't at least a bit gay you wouldn't be trembling like that or starting to gasp for air the way you are!"

There was a knock on the door and Helen breezed into the room carrying several nities. Her eyes widened as she took in my state of undress and what he was doing to me, but she never blinked or mentioned it, merely told him she had the nities he wanted me to model, hung them up and left.

He let go of me and locked the door before he smiled at me and undid his zipper to free his large cock.

"Come over here and get on your knees sissy. Let's see if you can figure out how to suck a cock properly!"

I just stared at his cock for the first thirty seconds as he grinned at me then dropped to my knees to crawl over in front of him!

Tentatively I took it in my hand and stroked it, amazed at how hard yet velvety smooth it felt! He nudged my head forward and I felt the tip press against my lips for an instant before they parted automatically.

The next thing I knew my lips were sliding up and down his shaft. My tongue swirled around the head as I reached the tip on the way up then slithered along the bottom of his shaft as I swallowed it deeper and deeper!

"You sure you've never done this before, sissy?"

I nodded as I continued to suck him.

"You're pretty good at it, you must have sucked one or two before at least!"

I shook my head no and my lips wiggled their way down his shaft as I did!

"Then you're a natural at it and despite your denial I think we both know now why you like dressing like a woman so much! You want men to use you like a girl!"

His hands held the back of my head as he increased the pace and thrust his cock further between my lips! He started to moan and his cock plunged deeper till I was gagging!

He kept thrusting it deeper and as I struggled for breath I felt it start throbbing and started to swallow instinctively, just as his cock pumped out spurt after spurt!

I managed to swallow a lot of it but not all! Some coated my tongue, my lips and some fell in drops over my chest.

I used my fingers to wipe the drops from my chest then licked them and my lips clean. I smiled up at him as I savored the last of it. I felt so happy, so contented, so delighted that I'd pleased him enough to make him smile the way he was!

I shouldn't be reacting this way! What had happened to me? What had he done to me? I didn't know what had changed but something had!

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? You like dressing up and pretending to be a girl, because for all intents and purposes you are one!

When it comes to sex you really want to be with men like me. I bet you never had sex with a woman, or enjoyed it half as much as you did sucking my cock if you did. Am I right?"

I blushed and nodded as I remembered the awkwardness I'd felt the few times I had been making out with a girl and the way I'd envied them during it!

"Well there are lots of men like me that prefer being with nice, smooth, slender little boys who like to play dress up the way you do! Working here, all gussied up the way you were, you should attract your share!

Well, I have to either buy stuff or pay a fee for the room so tell me which of those nities you like most, I'll buy it for you."

I rose to my feet and turned to look at the nities. As I did I realised that he was right! Standing there wearing only the white anklet socks and heels while he was completely dressed did emphasise his dominance and my position! Somehow it felt so right and proper!

Helen had brought in three babydolls, pale green, white and black in color with three longer nities in pink, red and black. All of them were see thru. I moved closer to inspect them and shivered as his hands circled my waist when he moved behind me!

I closed my eyes and started to tremble, very aware of the heat of his body as he pulled me back till my body was pressed against his!

I moaned loudly and my body started to shake when he kissed the back of my neck while his hands cupped my chest. As he squeezed his hands and made tiny mounds out of my flesh I felt my nipples become rock hard as they were pressed against his palms the way they were! Waves of incredibly erotic sensations flooded my brain, blanking out everything but how good it all felt! I moaned in pure ecstatic delight and writhed back against him!

I don't remember moving my arms but found them stretched over my tilted head and around his neck! I arched my back and took a deep breath as I tried to push my chest out! His thumbs flicked rapidly over my nipples making my body jerk and twitch helplessly as louder moans left me to fill the air!

"MMMMMM! You like that don't you sissy? You're a natural sissy slut! You just never knew it till now!"

He leaned forward and tilted my chin up to kiss my lips. I couldn't tell you if I turned my body or he did but when I came up for air I was facing him, pressing myself tightly against his firm body, my arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands cupping my ass to hold me there! His tongue explored my mouth again!

I felt so small, so utterly feminine with him easily holding my weight! That in itself made me more excited and aroused then I had been. My mind was devoid of coherent thoughts! I was merely an animal in heat, wanting and needing to feel his cock inside me, filling me, spurting into me! Nothing else mattered right then!

He set me on the couch and I sighed happily as I felt his weight press down on me. It felt so right, so natural and so perfect having his body nestled between my legs wnich were tightly wrapped around his hips!

I struggled to remove his shirt, needing to feel his skin against mine. It was such a relief, such an exciting, erotic, sensual relief when I felt his hairy chest against my smooth one as we shared another deep kiss!

He lifted my arms over my head and easily held my wrists captive with one hand. Raising his body with the other arm he smiled down at me as I squirmed and writhed under him!

"Not now Sissy! Tomorrow, I want to take my time and we don't have a lot left now."He kissed me again, but not as fervently.

"We'll get a dildo for you to practise with tonight. I'll pick you up tomorrow when this place closes!

Do you know how to give yourself an enema? If you don't go to a drugstore and tell them you need a kit, they're self explanatory so you shouldn't have a problem! When you wake up give yourself one and a half hour to an hour later you'll be nice and clean. We'll give you another after work to make sure you are! I want to be the one to pop all your cherries so don't let anyone else do you first!

Now go and pick out a nitie or two and show me what they look like on you."

I modelled the nities for him and after I chose the pale green one he chose a second for me to wear for him tomorrow. He paid for the two babydoll nities, bought me a medium sized dildo and a bottle of lube before he left.

I was home by 9:30 pm Saturday night. Normally I'd be just finishing getting ready to go out to prance around in one of the nearby parks, hoping to flash my lingerie clad body to a few strangers.

After spending the day exposing my body and what had been my deepest, darkest, secret to anyone who happened to see me in the window I didn't HAVE to or NEED to!

What I did need was to understand what had happened to me! How had a man I just met affected me the way he had! A man! I shouldn't be attracted to men! Teasing them by flashing my feminised body was one thing! Wanting to have one fuck me was entirely differ-ent! And I'd wanted him to fuck me!

He'd established his dominance over me not only by stripping me of my outerwear and bra so quickly while I just stood there and watched! He reinforced his dominance over me, more then if he'd just ripped them off, by 'forcing' me to submissively remove my panties myself and stand before him naked in my heels!

He'd proven to me that I not only enjoyed being used sexually by males but preferred the feminine role when being used! Was I really that much of a sissy? I did seem to be! If I was, what did it mean and how would it affect my life?

At the moment it was affecting my life by my walking around with a dildo up my ass! It did seem to make me wiggle a bit more with each step as I became accustomed to the stretched open feeling it imparted!

Besides I was still learning to walk in the five and a half inch stiletto heels I was wearing with a very tight pair of bikini style thong backed panties and a waist cincher to help reshape my like a good sissy should!

I'd picked up two enemas at the drugstore on the way home so I could use one tonight and find out how my body reacted! Besides you can never be too clean, can you?

All I could really think about was what he'd so casually and easily done to me simply by calling me a sissy slut and expecting me to do as he wanted! I'd sucked his cock and swallowed his cum and was ready to spread my legs for him My mind was whirling so rapidly I had trouble getting to sleep! When I finally did I had very vivid, very erotic dreams!

I did my face and nails after I'd showered and re-shaved my face and body. Today I was going to make myself arrive at the store dressed for my date! I wanted to free myself of the self-imposed restrictions I'd been living with! Besides I had been hired to spend the day scantily, provoc-atively, openly and publicly dressed as a female in a display window, so what did it matter?

Remembering what Helen said about my make-up efforts being overly hookerish I toned it down. It did look better I have to admit, a lot better! My nails were another matter though. Bright red and very glossy would be flashy during the three block walk I figured; but acceptable at work!

Choosing an outfit wasn't as easy as I'd thought it'd be. Fishnet nylons and heavy patterned ones were too conspicuous during the day under a knee length coat and I didn't have anything longer! Perfect for the store and great for focusing attention when out flashing but right now I wanted to blend in more, at least till I got to work!

I chose a pair of sheer midnight blue nylons with a lacy royal blue set of garter belt, bra and French high cut bikini panties. They would go well with the translucent black babydoll he wanted me to wear for him tonight! That is if he wanted me to wear anything but the nitie.

I added a necklace, some clip on earrings, two bracelets and a couple of rings but couldn't find a skirt or dress that wasn't too slutty that would go with the rest. If I was going to be slutty I might as well wear the pale green nitie; under my knee length coat of course!

It was still early but what the hell I was too antsy to wait now that I was ready. As determined as I was to head out dressed I was still too paranoid to just walk out the door this morning! Three false starts later I managed to step into the hallway and lock the door behind me! I was committed!

It was already a warm day and most people I saw were coatless or had a light one wrapped around their waists. Mine was done up to my neck and belted securely but no one seemed too curious about why. Of course no one was closer then half a block during the three block walk to the store.

Mike and Helen had opened at ten so my being there an hour and a half early wasn't really a problem. They greeted me warmly and Mike mentioned that if I'd shown up with my face done like it was now there wouldn't have been any question about hiring me.

I could sit around till one, help with any customers that wandered in, none had as yet, or start early if I wanted. Helen suggested I hang up my coat and grab a coffee, it'd be awhile before any custoners showed up she figured.

I poured myself a coffee but kept my coat on. Helen raised her eyebrows when I got back and asked me why I still had my coat on? I blushed and shook my head.

"I don't really have anything suitable for a Sunday morning stroll so I'm not really dressed properly."

"Oh c'mon! Considering where you are and how you'll be dressed in our window how bad can it be?"

"If a priest saw me he'd hand out several acts of contrition before he even considered whether I was a member of his congregation!"

"Now you've really got me curious! Will you at least open your coat and give us a peek? Between the costumes and slutwear we've got lined up for you to wear in the window I can't imagine what you might have on that you'd find embarrassing but I'm always open to different ideas."

It was just the three of us there and I was supposed to be flirty and confident. I was still reluctant but with a bit more cajoling from her and Mike I undid my coat and opened it wide. Mike whistled and Helens' jaw dropped open as she opened her eyes wider!

"Wow, there would have been no question about hiring you if you;d come in dressed like that!"

"You know with all the outfits we have I'd never thought about combining lingerie and a sheer nitie that way! Very sexy! I like it!

I'll add it to the lineup now! Thank you for the idea!"

One of the middle-aged gurls I'd helped yesterday came in and smiled when she saw me. Michelle, (Mark), waved me over. I thought about doing my coat up but figured 'what the hell' and left it opened.

"Charlene, my boyfriend was very happy when I wore what you suggested last night! We haven't had a night like that in years!

That's why I'm back so soon. What else have you got for me?"

"Well, Michelle, what do you have in mind? Anything special?"

She reached over and opened my coat wider. "I didn't but I do now! That outfit just screams sex! Do you have another of those in stock?"

"This is just something I put together at home for later but I'm sure we can find the same for you here. Was there a particular color you had in mind?"

"I'm thinking red, black or pink. So who's the special man? I assume it's a man."

"To tell you the truth I don't know his name. I met him here last night and he swept me off my feet. He said he'd pick me up after work and bought me this nitie telling me to be wearing it under my coat for him.

Now I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that nearly everything you have is red, black or pink. Am I right?"

"You're right."

"So let's change that. Why don't you try, hmmm, with your coloring... a pale yellow, either a light or dark green or blue or even virginal white! Maybe that'll get him to pop the question."

"If the question is whether or not he's going to get into my panties he already knows the answer. Besides we live together."

"Just teasing, dear. Now are you ready to try things on today, we have fitting rooms you know! You can see what it looks like on you!

Helen isn't busy right now and I'm sure I can talk her into giving you a makeover if you'd like. New outfit and a new look, even a new wig if you want to go all out

You can wash the make-up off and change back after if you want to, or go home dressed and ready to rock his world!"

"Not today. I'll just buy the things. Besides I couldn't wear that outfit home, I don't have a coat!"

I talked her into buying two outfits, a mint green lingerie set with a sheer light green babydoll and a long, mauve, transparent nitie with darker purple lingerie. She loved the diamond patterned white thigh high nylons and bought four pairs, two for each in case of runs.

Later I asked Helen if she would be willing to do makeovers or even teaching sessions to help the make-up sales and she was agreeable. Mike liked the other idea I had about carrying a small selection of scents and perfumes and some costume jewellry. Both seemed to be open to using either Wednesday or Thursday night as 'the' special night for crossdressers.

Helen and I went into the back where she set out my new outfit. Six inch stilettos, sheer black nylons, black lace panties, garter belt and a half cup bra with a very abbreviated Nuns' habit! It was so short in the front that the garter straps and the crotch of my panties were on display constantly!

She'd talked it over with Mike and I was to be given a set of flesh colored falsies to use as the costume was very low cut! Glued to my chest they looked very real. She assured me the glue would hold no matter how I shook them!

I did my best to look as innocent as possible but dressed like that in the display window I doubt anyone bought it. They did buy quite a bit more then Mike had thought they would so soon after opening!

Joni, (John), and Carla, (Carl) were two twenty year old transvestites who'd just moved out from home. They'd moved in together and needed everything! Neither had been able to gather much in the way of a wardrobe or the other essentials every gurl needs, till now.

They'd heard about the store and me from a friend so they decided to check it out. They felt so much more at ease about buying the stuff they wanted here after they saw me in the window and recognised a few others from a club they went to that catered to CDs / TVs on Tuesdays.

By the time they were done they must have spent five or six hundred and were in a rush to get home to try it all on! The day flew by in a haze and again six o'clock got there before I knew it!

My male friend dropped by about seven-thirty. I blushed as I told Helen that I had to change and go. She just grinned evilly and nodded in the direction of the back. It didn't take more then ten or twelve minutes to change, freshen my face and pop back out!

His dildo was in my purse as Helen had sold me a proper butt plug when I changed into the Nuns' habit. As an employee I got a good discount and it didn't keep sliding out! I hoped he wouldn't become angry with me because of that.

I was much steadier in my own three and a half inch heels then the six inch ones but that was offset by the nervous excitement that had me trembling so much! I walked over to where he was standing by the doorway, taking deep breaths to try and calm myself.

"H... Hello Sir. I hope I didn't take too long changing! I'm ready to go whenever you are."

"Hello Charlene. Did you use an enema? Did you keep the dildo in you last night and today? Have you got the nitie with you?"

" Yes, I had an enema last night and another this morning. I've been too nervous to eat anything today but have had four coffees. I did my best to retain the dildo but it kept slipping out and would have ruined the look of the outfit I wore today so I have a similar sized butt plug instead. Yes I have the nitie. In fact I'm wearing it under my coat."