All Comments on 'Help Wanted'

by creativechattel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Day two, Revenge of the Servant

Servant show up with a machete and does a little house cleaning of his own. I wonder why nobody writes those stories on Literotica. It is a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is a sick story

Aside from mediocre writing, and the lack of anything erotic in the story, my strongest comment is that anyone who enjoys debasing a person who is clearly in the midst of depression needs psychological help himself (or herself). The main character of the story is obviously depressed by his poor self-image, his fall from station, and his difficulty getting another job. He is caught in a sub relationship without this being consensual. He really could become suicidal with only a little more pushing. The former "friends" were part of the process that ruined him? The story is inconsistent in various respects. For example, the story began with Mike badly needing a job, so he is willing to accept one from his "friends." He was to get an advance on the first week's pay so he could pay his overdue rent. But he not only does not get any advance, he gets fined more than his actual pay. By the end, he is being blackmailed (his former friends have copies of his internet fantasy sites and so forth). The people doing this to him have committed multiple crimes (blackmail, extortion, violation of reasonable expectation of privacy, violations of labor protection laws, to name a few) and they have also exposed their children to domination and sado-masochism (though the children may be 18 or older, it is still wrong).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Idiotic to say the least

Being submissive is one thing. Being Stupid is something entirely different. A true sub would have walked away from this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet Humiliation

I must agree that things were extreme to say the least for a r/t experience. But for fantasy, I thought the story was awesome !!! Especially for us humiliation fans.

MBottomsMBottomsover 17 years ago
I liked it...

This is a fantasy... If it doesn't work for you, then fine... however it does work for me. I like the forced humiliation. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter. Overall, I thought it was a fine first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great start ....already waiting for next chapters !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice, love the way they treat him

I really enjoyed this story and I like the way they are treating him like crap and humiliating him. Hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

One of the most exciting stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous