Help Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maidgirl
maidgirl
89 Followers

"So Brian, what do you think, would you like to be my maid?" asked Anne.

"This has been a lot to accept, but I think I want to go for it."

"Wonderful Brian! Before you give me your final decision, I want you to read the job contract. Each maid signs this before starting, and it will give you a full idea of your expectations." Anne said, handing Brian a packet of paper. Brian read through the document.

Red Oak Bed and Breakfast Maid Servitude Contract

Maids at Red Oak are all subservient to the guests and above all else, Miss Anne Marks, who shall be referred to as "Mistress" at all times unless commanded otherwise.

Maids shall always be polite to Mistress as well as any visitor to the premises.

Maids are to maintain proper posture at all times while in the presence of Mistress and her guests.

When leaving the presence of Mistress or any guest. maids must politely curtsey.

Maids are to be in full uniform at all times, unless specified otherwise.

Maids are to be seen and not heard, unless directly spoken to.

Maids are not to be seen in the main part of the house unless performing tasks or other business.

Maids are to assist guests in any way requested, as long as it is reasonable. Mistress reserves the right to determine what is a reasonable request.

In addition to keeping the main house clean, the maids shall keep their living quarters clean and tidy at all times.

Maids are to be kept in chastity at all times unless otherwise directed by Mistress.

Maids will undergo feminization procedures as directed by Mistress.

Any deviation from the rules above will result in punishment, to be determined by Mistress.

Maids will be paid a stipend of minimum wage, in addition to free room, board, and uniforms.

A maid is free to leave service at any time, upon doing so, she must vacate the premises within 24 hours.

If you agree to these terms, sign below with your girly name and say the following:

"Mistress, please allow maid _____ to serve you and your guests"

Signed, Maid_________

Brian read the contract and thought for a second. This was certainly better than being homeless, and a part of him was excited at the idea of being a subservient maid.

"Mistress. please allow maid Brianna to serve you and your guests." Brianna said, with a nervous quiver in her voice.

"Good girl! I'm excited to have you on the staff Brianna!" Mistress said "Please sign the contract and give it back to me. Brianna signed her contract, excited and apprehensive about the life she just agreed to.

"Please kneel." Mistress commanded. Briana knelt on the floor, and Mistress placed a collar around her neck. She placed a padlock on the back. The collar wasn't as elaborate as Allison or Stephanie's, it was plain black with no engraving.

"As of this moment, maid Brianna, you are my maid in training. When I have determined that you are fully trained, you will become a full maid and receive your permanent collar."

"Thank you Mistress." Brianna said.

"You learn fast. Now, go to your room and strip naked. I will come to help you into your uniform for the first time." Brianna stood to her feet, curtseyed, and said "Yes Mistress."

Brianna made her way to the service stairs, and up to the third floor. She placed her fingers along the collar around her neck. "I can't believe I did this" she thought to herself, still unsure if this was a good idea. She opened the door to her new room, and closed the door.

Brianna began to strip her clothes. Unsure of where to put them, she dropped them in a pile on the bed. As she took off her underwear (a pair of pale pink lacy panties) Mistress opened the door.

"Those panties are very pretty, I can see you were the right girl for the job." Mistress said, smiling at her new naked maid. "But you are not to throw your clothes around the room like that, I'll have to punish you later for it. There's a hamper in the closet, place them there."

Brianna collected the clothes from the bed and placed them in the hamper. She also noticed that there were already several dresses handing up, as if Mistress had planned this in advance.

"Over here is the bathroom, follow me" Mistress lead Brianna to the bathroom, where she saw full array of makeup laid out on the counter.

"Before we do your makeup, you will need to bathe and shave off all that hair." Mistres said while drawing a bath. "Get in the tub, I'll help you." Brianna stepped in as commanded, and Mistress handed her the body wash. "This is nice and scented, you will use this at all times. I want my maids to smell good."

Brianna lathered herself up and washed it away. She did like the smell much more than the dollar store mens soap she was using before.

"Now, you will shave your entire body. This must be done daily, I will not tolerate hairy maids. Eventually you will have less hair growth, and this will become easy." Brianna wasn't sure what Mistress was referring to, but she applied lathered up her leg, and began to shave off all the hair. She moved on to each part of the body until Mistress found no remaining hairs.

"Good, now get out of the tub and dry yourself off." Mistress handed Brianna a towel, and she made sure her body was dry.

"Now that you've shaved, theres one more important thing we need to take care of, and that's the part in the contract about chastity. I have a device here that I will put on you to enforce that clause. It goes around your clitty, or what you call a penis" Mistress said, taking apart the device in her hand. Brianna jumped as Mistress grabbed her and placed the pink plastic ring around her balls and clitty. She then fit the matching pink sheath over Brianna's clitty and fastened a lock in the ring at the top.

"There you go. Trust me, it's for your own good. Allison and Stephanie also wear one." Mistress said, admiring her handiwork. "Now, lets go do your makeup."

"Eventually you will learn to do this yourself, but for now, myself or one of the other maids will help you. Your makeup is an important part of your uniform and must be perfect at all times." said Mistress, motioning Brianna to the stool in front of the mirror. Brianna sat down and Mistress began applying makeup. She started applying foundation, then added eyeliner, a light purple eyeshadow, powder, and a bit of blush. To finish it off, hot pink lipstick.

"There we go. It's not as fancy as it could be, ask Allison for some tips sometime. She is quite good with makeup." Mistress said, turning Brianna away from the mirror. "Not yet, I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"Since you don't have long hair yet, you will need to wear a wig." Mistress said while pulling a large box out of the cupboard. Inside was a long black wig, the same color as Brianna's natural hair. Mistress placed a wig cap over Brianna's shaggy hair, and then affixed the wig on top. "There you go, that should be a good match." Brianna wondered to herself why Mistress already had clothes and a wig that fit her, but she knew better than to talk out of turn. After fitting the wig, Mistress pulled one more box out of the cupboard, as along with a small tube.

"These are your breasts, at least until you grow real ones." Mistress opened the tube and squirted some in each silicone breast, and then carefully fixed them to Brianna's chest. She held it firmly and then released her grip. Brianna had to adjust to this new weight hanging from her chest. "Get used to it honey, I like my girls well endowed."

Mistress lead Brianna back to the bedroom, and fumbled through the dresser. She pulled out a hot pink bra, with matching panties and garter belt. She then pulled out a black corset and black stockings.

"Until you get your girlish figure, you will need to wear one of these. Turn around and grab the dresser" Brianna turned around and Mistress placed the corset around her waist. As she began pulling the ties, Brianna winced with each pull. She had never worn a corset before, and was not used to this kind of constriction. Mistress could sense her discomfort. "Sorry honey, beauty is pain sometimes."

With the corset laced and tied, Mistress handed Brianna the stockings. "Roll these up your legs, and be careful otherwise you'll get runs. That kind of thing won't be tolerated."

Brianna rolled the stocking into a donut, and began to unroll the stocking up her leg. She then did the other one, and stood up.

"Wonderful, now put on the garter belt." Brianna fastened the belt around her waist, and attached the straps to the stocking tops.

"Wow, I can see you've done this before!" Mistress exclaimed. "I'm glad I don't have to train you on this. Now, put on the panties. Brianna slid the panties up her legs shudering a she did this. Putting on panties was always one of her favorite parts of the day, she loved how they felt. She slid them into position. The panties barely covered the chastity device, but Brianna figured that was intentional.

"One last thing, your bra. Put this on." Brianna took the bra and fastened it around her back, and then put each arm through the strap.

"Excellent, you look really cute! We're almost done, let me get your actual uniform."

Mistress walked to the closet and grabbed a petticoat. It was white and trimmed with a white ruffle.

"Step into this, slide it on. Your uniform must always be work with a petticoat." Brianna pulled the satin and tulle skirt up to her waist. Mistress then picked out one of the black maid dresses. Like Allison and Stephanie wore, it was a satin dress with a low neckline trimmed with a ruffle, puff sleeves, and a skirt that stopped mid thigh that gave a full view of the wearer's underthings when they bent over. Mistress handed Brianna the dress, and she put it on. She slid her arms into the sleeves and paused for a moment, realizing that once she put on this dress, she was officially a maid. She let that sink in, both the excitement and fear, and then finished sliding into the dress. Mistress was behind her and zipped up the dress. She then heard a familiar 'click'.

"I have my maids lock their dresses and shoes, I like that it enforces my control over you." Mistress said. "Now sit down and we'll get your shoes on, and you're ready for your first day of training!"

Brianna sat down on the seat at the foot of the bed, and Mistress got out her shoes. They were 3 inch black patent heels with a loop that went around the ankle. On the outside of each loop, was a place for a padlock. Mistress gave Brianna each shoe, instructing her to fasten each lock.

"Now, stand up and look in the mirror!" Mistress exclaimed. Brianna stood and walked to the mirror, a bit wobbly thanks to her lack of experience with heels. Brianna looked in the mirror and couldn't believe her eyes. She looked like a hot maid just like Allison and Stephanie! As she stood there admiring her new look, Mistress interrupted. "Well Maid Brianna, how do you like the new you?"

Brianna turned to Mistress "I love it, thank you Mistress!. But can I ask you a question?"

"Yes Brianna, what it it?"

"Mistress, how did you already have clothes in my size and makeup and a wig that complemented my natural hair color?" asked Brianna.

Mistress paused and replied. "My niece, Jessica, had her eye on you for some time. She saw you searching in vain for a new job, and when one day she looked at your computer and saw crossdresser websites, she gave me your information. We have both wanted to offer you this for some time."

Brianna's eyes welled with tears, and she hugged Mistress. "Thank you Mistress, I love the new life you have given me."

Mistress smiled and said "You're welcome sweetie, now go downstairs and find Allison, she should be in the kitchen. It's time to begin your training." As Brianna walked out the door, Mistress called after her. "Oh and welcome to the staff, Maid Brianna!"

maidgirl
maidgirl
89 Followers
12