All Comments on 'Helper Hannah'

by bnaylor987

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Short But A Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2 and more

You must continue this story, great begining to a love story.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Jim and hannah need to gi e Cam a brother or sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ready for more!!!

Great story. Very well written!!!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 5 years ago
A Moving Story

Thank you, bnaylor987, for a good read. Let's hope we see more more of Hannah and that this relationship blossoms into something more permanent.

It is an excellent 'Romance' story involving a young woman and a 'Mature' man. I found that it flowed well and that it was well put together. It lacked a bit of sensuality, which you may be able to build up in the next part to their story (assuming, of course, that there will be a part two).

Well done. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good read ****

Short but very pleasant story with room for more chapters.

cattenicatteniabout 5 years ago
Great Read.

Not my usual taste but very well written and room for a lot more 5*

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 5 years ago
Great story

That was a very good story I like it very much just enough sex to get into literotica.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice story

You finished one sentence too early, would have loved to hear their explanation.

bnaylor987bnaylor987about 5 years agoAuthor
Wait for chapter 2

Ultimatehomebody:

Don't worry, I am working on chapter 2. The concept is done but I want to play it out a little more and decide it chapter 2 ends it or it will need a chapter 3.

I like the short 2 page or so quick reads. Get in, quick read, come back later. I know some people would rather read 5 or 10 pages and finish the story, and I understand some people don't like multiple chapters, and I guess I appeal to them to stick with me.

My favorite series are "Scabbard and Blade" and "Super Seven". You have a small, 2 or 3 page read and it ends a thought and then when you feel like it you can come back and read the next. The fact that S&B is 3 chapters (I keep appealing to my friend Red to write more!) and MABSLS has said he intends two more chapters of Super 7 on top of the current 7 chapters is something I enjoy.

So hopefully you will stick with me and hopefully I don't disappoint in return. Thank you for the comments and hopefully within a few days I will have the reaction story posted.

Brad

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 5 years ago
Great Story

.......and glad to hear Chapter 2 is in the works.

bnaylor987bnaylor987almost 5 years agoAuthor
A bit of a struggle

Chapter 2 has been started, but it so far has drifted towards a "non-erotic" story. So far it continues in a linear fashion with the conflict appearing early in when his wife died, and nothing real scandalous with Hannah. I want to get it "right" and just not write something to post.

Currently I am writing about Scott's home-cumming. I appreciate your support and kind words. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I do have a story started, but I want to be able to impress you and not just finish a story.

Thanks,

Brad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Thank you for a well put together story!! I look forward to reading more of your stories!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Such a sad but wonderful love story, from Nanny to Lover to Wife for Jim and a replacement mom for Cameron. Would make an interesting tale. Well done 5 stars

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[30.10.23]

Top Notch!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbnaylor987@bnaylor987
428 Followers
Just a guy who started writing as a release. Liked to read stories here and thought I would add my 2 cents. Some stories are real and mine and some are real and belong to others, and some are just made up while driving. Hope you enjoy.