All Comments on 'Helpful Heighbour Ch. 01'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story!!!!!!!!

I just loved the story Helpful Neighbor you wrote and I sure hope that you continue it soon, I can hardly wait to read more. I have the biggest fantasy about being controlled by an older disgusting man and have him make me do anything he desires in or out of the house. Will you please email me at boniekirk10@yahoo.ca when you add more. Looking so forward to it, Bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

One of the best cuck stories ever. Five stars.

Will keep an eye out for part two.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Absolutely one of the best!!

Are you writing more? Pleade do 🙏

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
You should have

made this a more willing cuckold story where the husband and wife are having fun teasing him until it gets out of control and she fucks him while her husband is at work. Then progressed from there as a cheating story or have the husband enjoying watching. It was hot the backstory of her being a slut for awhile in her life and it coming back could have been amazing under better circumstances. Yes old people that are retired don’t bathe as much possibly but if you’re trying to get laid by a hot young wife you clean up to make the situation more possible. I wish you chose this path instead of a foolish husband destroying his and his wife’s lives. This couldn’t possibly end well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I was confused

Unfortunately as the story started out with the husband introducing the story but after that you don’t get his thoughts. Which was needed as at the beginning he was very trusting in his wife it seemed. But by the end the author alluded to the husband being jealous and probably very untrusting of his wife. As that would explain his odd behavior and why he did what he did. That would have been very believable as many husbands worry when they go to work if their housewife is faithful to them while they can’t be there. This husband would have distinctly felt that as his wife was a complete slut for three years before possibly “settling” on her ordinary average husband. This could have easily been conveyed through the husbands thoughts from his perspective. But because we didn’t get that I’m only speculating and these thoughts came to me after I had finished the story. It would have added to the story if the husband said or thought I moved us away from people but you still find away to be slutty or some such. You missed your target dear writer but please continue writing as you have talent. Also more sex at the end of the story before ending would have been nice. It’s been awhile since you wrote this in a second chapter you could have cleared up any misconceptions of what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, i'm still waiting for you to do a Ch.02. If you want to post my story here go ahead and you can use a picture of me in it as well.

Ringflash69Ringflash69almost 2 years ago

One of my top 5 favorite stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...