Helpful Master Chief - Buddy Milk Pt. 01

Story Info
Joe hosts long time friend Fred; Fred "provides sample."
2k words
4.36
1.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

Fred was coming into town.

"Hey man, I got wind you're out there in Lemoore. Me and my team have to make a pit stop out there to train some folks in two weeks. Will you be around," he asked.

Fred and I had 30 years of friendship, as the former enlisted turned commissioned officer, a supply type, and I worked together when we were both very junior, with him being a Maryland native and us just clicking being east coast boys.

"I'm coming out there for a week. There's a major inspection my team and I will perform with NAVSUP, and they have us staying at a hotel in Fresno each night," he told me, as he pleaded to crash at my place instead.

"Fred, brother you don't have to ask. You hit me when you touch down and I got you. Not sure of your plans, but I could pull out the grill and get you some of my signature ribs," I told him.

The two weeks would pass and I was at the airport to greet him and five others as they flew in from D.C. Fred, who was six foot seven, of course appeared older with speckles of gray throughout his wavy haircut, and a little bit of gut compared to his former washboard stomach, but the ebony Adonis still looked good, as I noticed he wasn't wearing a ring on his finger.

"Yeah man, Trice and I are no more. She married some other officer and they're living happily ever after with our kids in Italy," he told me when I asked of family, as suddenly my antennae shot to the sky.

I'd drive him back to my place with his bags, while the rest of his crew grabbed a rental and stayed the night in Fresno, with me looking to entertain and catch up with my old friend. Fred, with his energetic personality and being so outspoken, was someone I was always drawn to, as when we worked together as E4s he always saw the positive when things looked bleak. He didn't take shit from anyone, and though he was a naval officer, I knew he never indulged in the politics as he was also a realist, and so he talked the entire 45 minute ride in my truck to confirm that.

"I'll be resigning my commission next year. Over two decades of service and these knees of mine are ready to call it quits," he joked. "Plus, I've been cursing out people more and more, so it's time I change my way of earning income and sit back."

I listened to his deep, masculine voice and was not only turned on, but hearing someone who basically had enough of everything that was going on, and just needed some sort of pace change. IA also figured maybe, just maybe, he needed a beefy white guy to wrap his lips around that big cock of his as it showed in his khaki uniform, the dick print very much on display when I saw him and his team walking through the concourse at the airport.

"I'm starting to overall reinvent myself I guess Joe, learning things about me at 55 that me adjusting, and to be frank, I love it," he said.

We made it back to my place and I showed him around the house, as well as the backyard.

"You've done well for yourself. Where's Jemma," he asked as he recalled my ex wife, someone who served with us early on.

"Living her best life in Florida," I told him as his mouth widened and teeth popped.

"You dirty dog, you're single out here? Damn, who would've thought that old Joe would be all alone out here. What's the matter, you out here tapping young airmen and seamen, tricking off your retirement," he asked.

I tapped him in his stomach as he joked, the both of us laughing for a lot of senior personnel tend to go that way. He'd put his things away in his room and took.a shower as I grabbed the ribs from my smoker, bringing it back into the house as we were about to have dinner.

"I got Bud, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, wine, Absolut, you name it. What you drinking on," I asked him once he showered and came into the kitchen.

I heard his footsteps and didn't look up, too busy making sure the sides to the ribs were good to go as I prepared macaroni and cheese, potato salad, and roasted corn.

"Bro, you can hook me up with Bud and I'm fine. I'm just ready to eat," he said, and I looked up to fine this man, with his bulging chest covered in salt and pepper like hair.

I couldn't stop staring as Fred, a guy I'd known for many moons, was absolutely gorgeous. He'd break my stare when he came over to critique my food.

"Didn't know a white man could cook like this," he said.

I jabbed at him for his pseudo racist remark as I knew he was kidding, yet I praised him for liking my macaroni.

"You're not a guest in my house, sir. Make your own damned plate, grab your own damned beer, and bring it to the living room," I told him.

We sat, ate and drank while watching movies, but mostly joked as we went down memory lane during our early times in the Navy, then comparing stories of deployments over the years to include Port visits.

"Thailand. Whew, what a place. Whatever happened in Thailand, stays in Thailand," he said as we high fived in agreement, as I, too had some wild times there.

It was funny mentioned Thailand as that was a place where I almost had my "cherry busted" by another black guy named Rico, who happened to be a mutual friend of ours. I wouldn't explain, but in my mind I thought about it as Fred rambled on about his good times.

"I accidentally got my dick sucked by another man there," Fred told me.

I acted surprised more than relieved, playing it off as Fred did the most taboo thing.

"Yeah, I had some moments and to be honest, I could say most of the time during each port visit there I didn't remember a lot of things, but I remembered that chief doing me at my hotel, as he claimed he'd been wanting me for quite some time," Fred stated.

At this point of the visit he and I went through some brews and were laying it all out on the table, but he was revealing the most as it all "seemed" to happen in Thailand.

"Thailand might be one of the reasons I'm divorced now," Fred told me. "Joe, to be honest, I like women and men."

The way he emphasized being bisexual cut at my soul, and his eyes dug into mine as if he was trying to prove to me that I, too, could experience the joy of blowing him. I started sweating as the more he talked, the more he explained that he was now a "new man," and would be open to the possibilities of having a male partner. He rambled on, not knowing he was turning up the heat while talking to me as I wanted my turn to suck that cock. He turned the conversation back to me, wanting me to talk about women coming in and out of my place when I blurted it out.

"I no longer have need for pussy."

His mouth was gaped open as he looked shocked. I looked outside and noticed the sun went down, then looked at my watch to see it was 8:35 p.m, as the room got awkwardly silent. I wasn't sure if he was okay hearing what he just heard, until I got up thinking the fun was over, when in reality it was just beginning.

"You ain't gon' tell me you suck cock then just walk off," he said as he grabbed my arm. "In fact, show your good friend some love, if you don't mind?"

He sensed it in me, and invited me into.his basketball shorts as he turned to me and opened his legs, showing that massive bulge pushing through his shorts.

"And I tell you what: I fucked a guy for the first time a couple weeks back, a skipper, and he loved it so much, as did I. Just maybe I could get my dick deep inside you, too, master chief," he suggested.

I was through talking, just bending between his thick thighs to yank at those shorts and relieve his underwear of what looked like the most beautiful, black dick I ever seen.

"Don't stare at it too long, take care of it for me, brother," he said.

And I would, trying my best to get my lips around this thing as he had so much girth. Fred The Feeder, the name I had for him in my head was super hard, as his cock head had so much circulation it was heated. I ran my tip inside the slit, then popped the head in and out of my mouth as he moaned, but I was preparing my mouth to indulge.

"Push down on it," he said as he put his right hand at the back of my head, trying to force it in my mouth.

Fred might've been eight inches in length, with gray hairs at the base as I tried to open my mouth and throat, but struggled, gagging immensely to the point I had tears rolling down my face and snot out of my nose.

"What's the matter, ain't no dick out here like this one," he asked.

I didn't answer, just kept trying again as there were guys out here packing like Fred, and I'd had my fair share of cock up and down the ranks. I took my time and eventually was able to subdue this python with my skills as I got into a groove massaging that shaft, breathing in and out of my nose while ingesting his hole cock.

"Thasssssss better," he said as his Maryland drawl in the deep tone just turned me on, with him coaching me almost as if it was my first time.

"Now, after my meetings tomorrow, and maybe when you come home from work, I can nail your sweet, white ass to the cross," he said.

That turned me on as I welcomed the challenge of taking such a big stick in my cunt, possibly feeling it split me, hearing it whenever I'd cream on it from him dicing at my prostate gland. Hell, it been a good while since I played with anyone as my schedule had me running ragged to where there were times I didn't even want to jack off or play with my toys. I needed this decompression, too.

"I hope you swallow, " he said to me as I tasted the precum that leaked from his cock. "Because when I blow, I don't pull out, and that's ass or mouth."

Fred's assertive nature only made me hotter as he'd find days later I loved my cum injections at both ends. This only made me try and suck him harder and faster, just try to put him to the test of providing me a sample of sweet nectar he claimed would be profuse.

"I cum a lot," he said. "Oh shit, like right now."

I felt that first drop of nut and pushed my head forward, gripping his stick trying to pull it all out of him. He cursed and ranted while his legs shot out, the feeling of the climax getting to him while all I did was swallow as he requested.

"You really do cum a lot," I told him after as I wiped my lips. "And quite tasty, might I add."

"Never thought I'd get sucked off by a good friend," he said.

"Well, life's strange. Get even more stranger tomorrow as you bang my pussy like you promised," I told him.

"You can bet your sweet ass," he said as I got up from between his legs, heading to the bathroom to get him a towel. "Lemoore I see right now, is about to be a damned good time."

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers