Stepdad Teaches Me How

Story Info
Stepdad teaches his son to please men.
2.2k words
4.35
14.7k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this are over 18

A little background on me and my life so far, I am an only child, I am twenty years old and yeah I still live with my parents. I am five foot six, a smaller guy than most, but fairly well built. My Dad died when I was younger, car accident, drunk driver. Mom remarried after about a year, this man was and is incredible, I love him like he is my real Dad and more.

I am twenty and yes still a virgin, never been kissed never had sex with either gender, am I gay I think, yeah I would probably believe I am. My wet dreams are of my Stepdad, he is on top of me in my bed and his massive cock was pressing against my small body. His cock pushing into my tight tender virgin hole, I wake in a sweat and my underwear is covered in a massive amount of cream.

To say I was attracted to my Stepdad is the understatement of the year, he is a tall well built man, I have seen him so many times shirtless and I even snuck a few looks of him while he was in the shower. He has a massive cock even soft, no I never saw it hard but I sure drooled as I saw it soft. He had to be six inches long soft and so thick, I myself my cock hard is only four and a half. I may be exaggerating about the half part, two when I am not aroused.

Every chance I got I would try to get a look at his massive cock, his two brothers as well, I could see Uncle Peter and Uncle Brad both sported a nice package. Even Aunt Betty's husband Tom had a really nice package. Okay I got caught many times checking out the packages on my Stepdad and his brothers. I was always horny it seems, and my Dad and his brothers my only outlet.

They gave me weird looks when I did get caught, I knew I was making them uncomfortable, but it was right there in front of me. Even Stepdad's father had a hard time to hide the massive bulge in his sweats, not that he ever tried to hide it, these guys gave me plenty to stroke too, but I wanted to be able to touch a real cock besides my own one day.

Dad decided he and I would go out to our cabin and do some yard clean-up, I did not mind it would be him and I alone and when he did yard work he never wore a shirt ever. The drive was great he and I talked like we always did but having him alone was so good, I had his undivided attention. We unloaded and got it all put away, he and I would build a fire from all the debris in the yard.

We got to cleaning right away, Uncle Tom pulled in and he had Uncle Brad and Uncle Peter with him, they brought in more food and more beer. I looked at Dad and he smiled at me. I was sure it was supposed to be our weekend, I was not complaining I had all four of them to stare at now. They all helped clean up and we went in to cool off, I was really disappointed that Dad had not taken his shirt off.

We all sat in the living room, the cabin was very open concept so, the kitchen looked into the living room and dining room. I was in the kitchen at the island and I was getting the stuff ready for the wiener roast we were going to have. Dad insisted that I have a beer since my birthday was right around the corner.

I am never one to drink any kind of alcohol, but he told me to so I did, two beer and I would be out for the night so I drank my one beer very slowly. We went back out and cooked our wieners, then we came in to eat, once dinner was done Uncle Tom brought in a birthday cake. They all sang and told me to make a wish, I looked around in the room and made my wish.

I blew out all the candles and I started to pull the candles out, I thanked Uncle Tom for the cake and they wanted to know what I wished for. Dad got up and stood beside me, he put his hand on my shoulder and asked me what I had wished for.

"Come on Son tell us what you wished for, we all know what you want already but we want you to say it out loud."

There is no way they could know what I wished for, they could not know I was a closet homosexual, could they?

Uncle Peter came up and he put his hand on my back that slowly slid down to my ass, his middle finger inside the crack of my ass. The feel of his hand on my ass made my cock quickly rise, I leaned in to the counter and tried to hide my boner.

"What's wrong Billy, don't you like my hand on your nice firm ass, pressing your tight hole?"

Dad pulled me away from the counter and my cock sprung out, these stupid shorts hid nothing, my cock there for Dad and Uncle Peter to see.

"So Billy we are still waiting to hear your wish? Did it have to do with sucking cocks? Did it have to do with sucking all of our cocks?"

I had never turned so red in my entire lifetime, I tried to deny it but his hand on my ass and Dad putting his hand on my cock, the embarrassment of it all was driving me mad.

"Come on Son I know you are always trying to see my cock and I bet you would love it if it was hard and you could touch it and suck it for Daddy and his brothers."

I swallowed hard, were they reading my mind, how did they know my secret?

"Bet your wondering how we figured it out Billy, might have to do with you staring at our crotches all the time, your obsessed with our cocks."

Uncle Peter smiled at me as he said all of this to me.

"So Son your birthday present is this, you are going to stand in the middle of the room here and you are going to strip naked for us, you will not be allowed to wear clothes all weekend, you will suck and be fucked by all of us as many times as we choose to use you."

I swallowed once again, a deep swallow, they wanted me naked, they wanted me to suck and be fucked, by all of them. I was so nervous and scared, Dad came up and he hugged me.

"Billy, we are all in need of our cocks serviced and we all know you want to be able to suck some cock, and have a cock slid into that tight little ass of yours. It's win win for all of us, but Daddy gets you first."

Again I swallowed hard, my Dad would be my first, and with his huge cock I was getting more and more nervous.

"So Billy are you going to strip for us and then suck each and everyone of us?"

I stood there not sure what to do, Dad pushed me to the middle of the room, I stood there all eyes on me. I decided this opportunity would never arise ever again so I would go for it, pretty sure I was more worried about being naked all day than having to suck their cocks.

I pulled off my tee shirt, one of them commented how I was basically hairless, hardly any pitt hair. I hardly had any pubic hair neither, my arms my legs all smooth, my ass not one hair on it and my hole so pink. I removed my sandals and slid my shorts off, my cock poked out, I of course was commando.

"Damn does he have a tiny cock or what, he is definitely not your biological Son John. This kids cock is so small, bet he has a really tight ass too."

I stood there as they commented on how small my whole body was and all its parts, I hid my cock and balls with my hands but Dad told me to show us. He took a seat in the big chair and told me I was to be his first customer of the night. I was sure I would do this in a bedroom, but no I was to suck each and every one of them in front of all of them.

I got on my knees in front of Dad, he had on a pair of well worn jeans, his cock and balls the material faded where they always were. I ran my hands up his thighs to the bulge in his jeans, I unbuckled and unzipped him, his cock started to grow once I had my hands on it. He stood up and took his jeans off, his underwear and tee shirt next.

Here he was naked less than a foot away from me, his cock arching right in front of my face, I stared at it, I wanted to hold it, to be able to touch it would be the highlight of my life. He swung his cock right in front of my face. His precum soaked rod squirted precum all over my face, he grabbed his cock and painted my face with his cock.

"You going to let the little faggot suck your cock or not John some of us need our turn, I have not had sex in half a damn year."

"Calm down Peter, you can be next, but I am going to play with this little faggot before we defile him."

"Do you want Daddy's big cock in your mouth Son?"

"Yes Sir please Sir, I really need this Sir."

"Are you Daddy's little cocksucker?"

"Yes Sir, Please can I have your cock Sir?"

Dad took a seat and he pulled me closer to him, my hands were so close, he told me to touch it, then to put it in my faggot mouth. Not really sure I liked being called a faggot, but I was one and they planned to show me what I was in there for. They did not mean it in a bad way, I was a fag and liked cock, made me a faggot and I was okay with it I guess, if I got to suck their cocks.

To hold his huge cock in my tiny hands, I leaned in and licked the knob, I had him lean back so I had better access to his huge pole. His cock nine by six, not really sure this was the right cock to be my first, but it was mine and I would use it. I took his cut knob in my mouth and slid my tongue over the knob.

"Fuck this kid is a natural, he is truly worthy of the name faggot cocksucker."

My Dad moaned and groaned as his massive cock swelled and his balls tucked in, he blasted me with a huge amount of cum. I licked sucked and savored every inch of his big cock, I worked all the cum he had to the tip of his cock so I could eat every single drop.

Uncle Peter stood up and took off all of his clothes, his body so similar to Dad's but his cock was a bit smaller, I would guess eight by five and a half. He stood there and jerked his cock precum leaked out of the tip.

"Come on faggot Uncle has another cock for you to suck cocksucker."

I let go of Dad's cock and was on Uncle Peters in a second, he painted my face with his precum as well, he took a hold of my hair and placed his cock on my lips.

"You're going to suck it to the base faggot, you will drain me of every single drop I can feed you. Open your cocksucker mouth and swallow Uncle's big cock."

I did as told and his cock slid in to the back of my throat, he held my hair and pushed his cock in till I gagged and damn near choked, he continued to push it in.

"Swallow it cocksucker, we all know your a natural at sucking cocks faggot, so show us what you can do."

I did as told and swallowed as his cock was slammed into my mouth, his cock slid down my throat, I held back choking, I damn near threw up a few times but learned to relax and swallow.

"John you were right he really is a talented little cocksucker, you scored big getting this kid as a faggot stepson."

Uncle Peter was so impressed by my cock sucking skills, he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth till he was on the brink of a massive orgasm. He pushed his seed directly into my stomach, the feel of his cum down my throat was incredible, I would not get to taste much of it but still I managed to swallow it all.