Helpful Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Being a helpful neighbor, gets a guy introduced to bbc.
1.1k words
4.71
9.1k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, everyone is over 18.

Special thanks to my brainstorm partner for your help getting me through a couple parts, you're amazing.

*

I walk home, in a bit of a haze. I still can't believe what had just happened. But my sore wide open ass told me it did. I went to get cleaned up before my wife got home. His cum still seeping from my sore ass. Remembering what he said about being prepared next time I went on Amazon and ordered a clean out kit and a lube injector.

A couple days later, my order was delivered. Not long afterwards an ambulance showed up at my neighbors. Turns out the fall my senior neighbor had, caused some more injuries that weren't caught. The younger neighbor told me his dad would be in the hospital a few weeks this time.

"I need to go in with dad and make sure he's taking care of, you should come over Friday night for the football game, " he tells me hurriedly.

"I really don't know much about football. "

"You don't need to, you'll be watching different balls, " he said as he went to the back door of the ambulance.

I told my wife when I got home about the senior neighbor, and that the younger one asked me to come over Friday night for the football game in appreciation of all the help I've given.

"You don't even like football," she said.

"I know, maybe I'll pick up some of it. I don't want to be rude and say no. "

"Okay, I'll be going to bed early anyway because I work Saturday."

Friday came, I had been working around the house and grabbed a shower. I used the clean out kit, and used the lube injector to put two doses of lube in. Then got dressed.

"Heading out now, " I called to my wife.

She came and met me, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Hope you have a fun night, I'll see you tomorrow evening after work. "

"I'm sure it'll be a blast," I told her.

Walking across the street, my stomach had butterflies in anticipation. As I go inside, I hear two voices. Did I misunderstand? Entering the den, my neighbor introduced me as the guy across the street. The other guy just nods. The game starts and it's pretty obvious the guys like opposite teams. The game stays close almost to halftime.

My neighbor says to his friend, "If the Bucs lead at halftime, you can fuck my neighbors ass. If my Patriots are leading, you can only watch him suck me off."

I can't believe he just used me as a bet. I was hoping the Patriots would hold the lead, I didn't know if I was ready for a different guy yet. I was still trying to figure out how I got this far. Score was 7 to 13 Patriots leading with only a few seconds left in the first half. Bucs get the ball, Quarterback throws down field to his receiver and makes a great catch. He's got nothing in front of him, he runs in for a touchdown. Now it's 13 to 13, Bucs go for the 2 point conversion and makes it. Bucs lead at the halftime buzzer 15 to 13.

" Okay my little cock sucker, get over here and bend over the sofa. It's time for the halftime show," my neighbor orders me.

I move slowly towards the coach. A week ago I was a happily married straight guy, now here I was about to have a second black cock in my ass. I strip off and follow my neighbors orders.

"This slut is already prelubed and everything, " the friend says.

"I told you I had a cock slut neighbor," my neighbor says laughing.

I look back and see the friend pull out his big cock and aim it for my ass. I was thankful I used the extra lube, he wasn't gentle. His crown gets past the resistance of my ring, then in a long steady push he buries himself in my ass. I try to relax and not try and push him out.

"This bitch of yours has one tight ass. Fucker almost made me cum just getting all in! "

I try to relax more as he starts thrusting in and out of my ass, trying to just make my ass a fuck hole for his pleasure. His cock rubs my prostate over and over again, causing precum to pour from my own cock. My eyes close, now that I'm relaxed his cock feels good.

He's grunting and thrusting hard. I feel something touch my lips. I look and see my neighbors big dark cock. I stick out my tongue and lick it, before taking it in my mouth.

"That's it my little cock sucker, serve black cock in both your fuck holes at once. "

I can only moan around his cock. His friend driving into me, pushing my neighbors cock in my throat, making me gag and my eyes water. I move a hand to my neighbors shaft so I don't go too deep again. Once we get a rhythm, I'm basically just a fuck toy for these big black cocks.

The one in my ass starts short thrusts, holding still and shaking a little when he bottomed out. The way he rubbed my prostate made me cum. I cry out around my neighbors cock as the cum flows from my cock, leaving me drained of energy. I close my lips around the neighbors cock, letting him fuck my mouth. I feel the cock in my ass swell over and over, a warmth filling me tells me he came.

The friend pulls out, I feel the cool air in my ass, I know it's gaped open. My neighbor pulls out of my mouth and moves behind me, with minimal resistance he buries his cock in my open hole. I moan when his big heavy balls slap against mine over and over again. Within a few thrusts, my cock released another load. He kept up his relentless fucking. After I had a third orgasm, he stiffened up and added his heavy load deep in my ass.

I don't remember the rest of the game as I lay over the sofa, two loads leaking from my ass down my legs. The friend went home after the game, after thanking my neighbor for sharing his slut. The neighbor grabbed a washcloth and helped me get cleaned up.

"Better have a beer, don't want your Mrs. smelling my cock on your breath, " my neighbor says with a smirk.

I finish the beer and head across the street. Thankfully my wife was asleep and didn't wake up.

A couple days later, after getting home from work, I notice a moving truck in the driveway across the street. I asked the movers where they were going, all they knew was the dad was moving into an old age home.

The cravings didn't go with them, I placed an ad on some local sites, BBC slut needs to be bred.