Helpful Neighbor

Story Info
Being a helpful neighbor, gets a guy introduced to bbc.
2k words
4.69
17.9k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers

Everyone is over 18, thank you for reading.

Living in a quiet, family neighborhood can be relaxing. I've been living here for about 15 years. Families grow too big for the modest size homes and people move out, and new people move in. Being in a northern atmosphere, we get our fair share of snow in the winter. I noticed and elderly black man moved in across the street and was out shoveling snow after one of our big storms. I went over and introduced myself, and told him I had a snow blower and would look after his driveway, no need for him to be shoveling.

Throughout the winter we would talk and get to know each other. He had an adult son that lived with him, but he worked a lot. I told him I had my wife and kids at home, worked a lot of hours, but would make sure I would get his driveway when it snowed. There was a few times I worked during storms, and his son had the driveway shoveled out.

A couple years later in the spring, there was a knock at my door. I opened it to see my neighbors son.

"My dad had a fall, he'll be okay, but needs to stay at the hospital for a bit. I can't get the lawnmower dad bought to start, dad told me to check with you. "

"Sorry to hear about dad, I'll take a look at it and see. "

I put on my sneakers and follow him across the street, out to their shed. There's not a lot of room so I lean over the machine instead of trying to get it out yet. After a bit of looking, I think I found the problem.

"Looks like the metal bar for the throttle linkage is bending, not allowing it to throttle up." I tell him.

He leans against me looking to see. I feel him grind on my ass trying to look over my shoulder. I'm taken by surprise, I freeze up for a minute while he still looks over my shoulder at the mower. I try to move forward to pull away, but he follows me ahead.

" Ummm, what are you doing?" I finally ask him.

"Sorry, I've been alone so long and your ass in the air was too much. " he replies, but keeps grinding.

" okay, you can stop now. I'm straight and married. "

"It's okay, no penetration so it's not gay."

"I don't think it's for me, please stop."

" I got another idea, we'll lower our pants, so it's only our underwear between us, or I'll go across the street and tell your wife that I don't know what happened, but you started grinding your ass back against me when I only asked you to help with the mower. "

My heart stops, he wouldn't. She wouldn't believe him surely.

"You dropping, or am I crossing the street?"

My heart races, In the end, I figure letting him rub one out would be easier than the conversation with my wife. I undo my pants and let them fall to my ankles.

"wise choice." He says as I hear his pants fall to the floor.

He leans against my covered ass and resumes grinding and dry humping me. I'm leaning forward, holding onto the shelves for support. His movements are sliding my underwear up and down my cock. As much as I want him to hurry up, I'm starting to get horny. Looking down, I see his underwear with his pants.

Omg, it's only my underwear between us. He stands up, stroking his cock. He places the head between my crack as he strokes faster. I peek over my shoulder, it felt big rubbing against me, but looked even bigger. He grins at my shocked look.

"Pass me that rag quick." He tells me. I reach for the rag on the shelf and watch the thick white cum shoot from his head into it.

"Better get dressed and get home, don't need your wife to come look for you. Next time I have mower issues, be sure to come help me. Wouldn't want to have to tell your Mrs about today. "

For the next couple weeks, I watched over my shoulder for the younger neighbor. Even though for some reason it turned me on to think of that day in the shed, I wasn't really looking for a repeat. I kept in the house or in my backyard out of sight. I thought I was safe when one day I noticed his dad came back home from the hospital. My wife and I were in the front yard working, when the younger neighbor called out, asking if I could come check that part on the mower again. I replied as soon as we were done our chore.

"Why don't they just get it fixed right, or replace it?" my wife asked me.

" I wish they would. I'll go see what I can do, maybe suggest that. I'll be back as soon as I can. "

She goes in our house, as I walk across the street. My nerves have my stomach turning. He meets me in the driveway, he starts pointing at various things, making exaggerated gestures and laughs.

" I'm glad you didn't forget our deal. I'm just trying to make it look like we're looking around the yard in case your wife or other nosey neighbors are watching. "

He closes the shed door behind us. I drop my pants and start to lean forward. He stops me.

"Should drop your underwear too, don't want to have to explain a wet spot on the back to your wife. We're not gay though, so no penetration."

As mush as I hate to admit it, he has a point. I drop my underwear. He lays his cock along my ass crack, and slowly starts humping me again. Without a barrier I can feel the warmth and textured ridges of his huge cock. The more he goes the more precum he makes, it's starting to run down my ass. The movement feels good and I start humping back. My own cock is hard, swinging with the motions. I slowly start to rub myself. He pulls back, stroking himself. Running his head in between my ass cheeks. He starts pushing against my puckered ring. I move away from him.

" I need to cum and there's no rag here. It needs to go in either your ass or mouth. We don't need dad finding cum in the shed asking questions. "

Damn he's got this all figured out. There's no way that monster will fit in my ass. I turn, drop to my knees and reach for his cock. I can't believe my eyes as I'm guiding this big black cock to my mouth. I lick the head, it's musky taste is hard to describe, but it's not bad. Maybe I can do this. Taking his tip in my mouth, I use both hands to stroke him while my mouth works the head.

" mmmm, you're pretty good at this for a straight guy."

I'm overwhelmed with emotions, pride for being good, embarrassed for being in this position. His continued moaning helping pride take the lead.

" oh fuck yeah, I'm close. So good. "

I smile at the compliment, and my own cock throbs a little.

" ahhh, take it my little cock sucker."

I struggle to keep up, but manage to swallow all of his load. As we get redressed, he looks at me with a grin.

"Now that you swallowed my load once, you'll crave it. It may take a few days, but you'll give in and come asking for more. You are my little cock sucker now."

I don't say anything, I just get dressed as he's smiling at me, his semi flaccid member hanging against his leg. I was tempted to take it back in my mouth right then. But I needed to go sort out my head.

"See you in a few days, my little cock sucker." He tells me as I squeeze by and head to the door.

My wife is in the kitchen when I get home, I tell her I'm going to get cleaned up and will join her soon. I go in the washroom and jerk myself off quickly. I can tell he's right, but I don't want to tell him that. I brush my teeth and get washed up.

My wife smells the toothpaste, " you brushed your teeth before dinner?"

"yeah, I felt something stuck between my teeth from earlier. "

We had dinner, then watched some TV. I wasn't paying attention, too busy thinking.

The next day when I came home from work, the younger neighbor was standing looking out the picture window. When he saw me getting out of the car, he slowly rocked his hips. I turned and went inside the house.

A couple days later was my day off. My wife had a 12 hour shift. I looked out my picture window, he was in his. He moved his right hand down to his crotch.

"Fuck!" I call out to my empty house. I slip on my sneakers and meet him in his driveway. He talks in a low voice,

"What do you need?"

"I need to be your little cock sucker, please can I suck your cock. "

He grins and leads me to the shed. I drop to my knees and wait for him to pull it out. As he slowly exposes it, he stops.

" there's one condition, I want that ass that started this too."

"you're way too big for my ass, it'll never fit. " I fear he won't let me suck him now.

"It will, I'll help prepare you. Now that you're willing this will be more fun. "

He drops his pants, allowing me to take his cock in my mouth and hands. There's no hesitation this time.

"drool, get it wet. "he commands.

I obey, soon his magnificent cock is glistening with my saliva.

"Stop, and turn around. "

I groan, I want to swallow a load, but I obey. Standing, I turn around, and remove my pants. He comes up to me and drags his shaft up and down my ass. I can feel my saliva and his precum. After a few swipes, he grabs a bottle of coconut oil from the shelf. He knew this was coming and prepared ahead. Coating his fingers, he starts to rub around my tight opening. He slowly eases one finger in. He adds more oil as he slowly works my ass with the finger, until I'm moaning and pushing back. When he feels I'm ready, he repeats the process with a second finger, then a third.

He grabs more lube, and coats his member. He keeps a constant pressure.

"Relax and push out. " he tells me. His head starts to stretch my opening. Even with the preparation, it still hurts. The pain subsides slightly as his head slips past the ring. He pauses a moment, letting me get used to the new feeling. Then resumes his steady push forward. I feel so full, he pulls back a bit so the head is back against the ring, adds more lube and pushes in again a little faster and further, until I feel his heavy balls press against mine. He stops, buried deeply in my ass. The only movement, his slow powerful throbs stretching me more. He starts slow shallow thrusts. The pain has almost completely gave way to pleasure. He picks up speed, his balls slapping mine every time he hits bottom. I moan with every thrust. The gentleness is gone, he's fucking me hard now. I keep moaning when he hits a spot, as his speed across it picks up, my cock empties on its own. The contractions from my orgasm push him over the edge, and he fills my ass. When he pulls out, I feel his cum seep out, and run down my balls.

"Get cleaned up, there's rags on the shelf. Next time you come back, be prepared because I'm only gentle the first time. "

He leaves me there and goes in his house. I wipe up as much cum as I can, before I get dressed and head home across the street.

Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers