Helpful Uncle Jimmy Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent young woman asks uncle for advice and demonstration.
2.4k words
4.2
49.4k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In almost every human society, there is the concept of "coming of age" or "age of consent" and a few other trite phrases; all meaning the same. That the young person is now legally and physically able to begin acting as an adult.

Chloe lives in a society for which the age of consent is 18 and she has just reached this milestone. But her parents have kept her separated [you might say isolated] from that teenage environment. She is innocent in every sense. Suffice to say that she's become accustomed to her monthly periods; her menstrual cycle. More than that, she has become very curious about her own sex organs; her labia, vagina, cervix and so on. Equally, she's curious about the bulge that many boys seem to have in their shorts and trousers; and especially in their swimming briefs or trunks. Chloe wants to know more. In fact, she wants to know everything that a "real woman" will know.

For many years, Chloe's favourite relative has been Uncle Jimmy.; her mothers older brother. He lives a short distance from her parents and she has always been able to "drop in" on him from time to time. And so it transpired that she "dropped in" to Uncle Jimmy one weekend when her parents were away on some commercial business or other.

"Hello Chloe," Uncle Jimmy said, "you look lovely and very grown up."

She felt pleased and gave him the usual big hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Uncle Jimmy, I've got a question and a request for you. I'm feeling grown up these days but a very ignorant about lots of things," she started and before he could answer, "I would like you to explain all this stuff about men-and-women, and what is this sex thing all about, and why do boys keep pestering me to let then handle me? Please will you tell me?"

"Well Chloe, you should talk to your mum first, I think," Jimmy replied, although he was looking closely at her figure, her burgeoning hips and breast, her lips, and her buttocks.

"I did that, Uncle Jimmy, but she said there is plenty of time for all that in the future. She doesn't realise that I want to know now; now that it's right and proper for me to know. Does that make sense, Uncle Jimmy?" she replied.

"Yes, Chloe. I'll tell you everything I know to try to answer your questions," her uncle replied; but it was not a sufficient answer.

"No Uncle Jimmy. I want you show me what it's all about - not just tell me. Please," and she held onto him, looking up into his face with a serious expression on her face.

Not for the first time, Jimmy became aware of Chloe's attractiveness as a young woman. After a few moments looking into her eyes, hardly a few seconds, he agreed. "Yes Chloe, I'll show you everything I know and help you to be a real woman - a proper woman - a woman with more experience than most other women."

"What do we do, Uncle Jimmy? What do you want me to do?" she asked, not knowing even the first basics of sex and loving-making.

Without speaking more, Uncle Jimmy took her hand and gently led her to his bedroom.

"Dear Chloe, this is going to be very nice for me, and I hope for you too. So first, we take all our clothes off," he suggested and immediately reached across to undo the zipper on her sport-jacket.

For every item of clothing he removed from Chloe, Uncle Jimmy took off something of his own. He started with his jeans and secondly his shorts. His erection was growing by this stage and Chloe looked at it, seemingly mesmerised. Uncle Jimmy took her hand and placed it around his erection, so that she could feel the smoothness and also the firmness.

Chloe spoke softly, "I've heard about this Uncle Jimmy, but never seen it before. It looks nice," she mused, almost to herself.

Gradually, Uncle Jimmy removed all their clothes except Chloe's little bra. He knew from his life-experience that young women are worried and perhaps embarrassed by their new developing breasts; so he left the bra for her to remove in due course: if she wanted.

Jimmy took her across to the bed and lay her down, facing up to the ceiling.

"I hope you'll enjoy this Chloe. I'm going to touch you and feel you all over, and kiss you all over. This is something real women like and enjoy."

"Mmmm," was all that she could reply, and she closed her eyes to receive whatever her uncle was planning to do.

Jimmy stood at the bottom of the bed and spread Chloe's legs apart. He bent down and kissed both her feet and lower legs up to her knees. Then, leaving her feminine parts untouched for now, he moved up the bed and kissed her face; and her throat, stretching her head backward a little. He moved to her shoulders and the top of her breasts over the edge of the bra. Whilst doing that, he took a grip on both her breasts and squeezed them gently as he kissed the curve over the edge of her bra. Chloe seemed to like the hold and the squeeze as she murmured "Mmmm" again.

Her uncle slowly moved down her torso, kneeling to one side: holding her ribs and then her waist as he kissed her smooth skin and into her navel. He squeezed her waist and noticed how flexible and compressible she was. He thought to himself, "One day, Chloe you'll cause a sensation in a tight-laced corset. Your body is just perfectly flexible for that."

With his hands on her hips, he bent down and kissed her lower belly and then her mound with its young hairy covering. He then moved round to lie between her spread legs, holding her under her thighs. He nibbled and sucked her mound flesh into his lips and moved down to her little labia and her virginal clitoris. He was intrigued to find the little nodule above her labia and licked it slowly and then with growing pressure and speed. Chloe gave him another, "Mmmm" and he knew he was pleasing her with new sensations.

He spent more time licking, sucking and nibbling her clitoris and labia; and then stretched his tongue into her opening. He was surprised and pleased to find that she was open; not a very closed hymen. He pushed and pulled his tongue into and out of her, as if in preparation for his fully developed erection.

Also, he noticed that Chloe was making her own juice, her own lubrication. It covered his tongue and his lips and his chin. He knew that she was ready for the next stage.

"Chloe, my dear; Come up and lie on me, with your back towards me, " he spoke quietly onto her ear as she seemed in a trance already.

Jimmy lay down and Chloe lay on him, looking at the ceiling through only half-open eyes. Jimmy positioned her so that her legs were open over his thighs and his erection poked up between them; not penetrating but lying alongside her now-wet labia.

Then he took her wrists and got her to fold her arms behind her back, with her arms resting against his solar plexus. He pressed his right hand on her pubic mound, and grasped her right breast with his left hand; including her bra.

"Relax, my dear and feel what is happening," he whispered again, and slowly moved his erection up and down against her labia. He was pleased to sense that she was still moist and she was twisting her upper torso to move her breast in his hand.

He began to press more onto her pubic mound and turned her pelvis downwards, whilst pulling his erection backwards at the same time. Of course, at one point his glans was resting between Chloe's labia. He could sense her vagina opening with the tip of his erection, and pressed carefully and slowly.

"Dear Chloe, now comes the real woman experience. It may be a bit uncomfortable this first time, but relax and tell me what you feel," he prompted her, still in a whisper into one ear.

As he pressed into the opening of her vagina, he was pleased to feel again that the hymen did not occlude his progress very much. As his glans opened her passage a little more, she spoke softly, "Something seems stretching, Uncle Jimmy."

"Yes my dear. Now I need to break through a little skin you have there. I may sting a bit but then I'll stop until that feeling passes. Yes?" he urged her.

"Yes Uncle Jimmy," she sounded reassured and determined to take all that he was going to give her.

Pressing further down on her pubic bone and pulling her breast upwards towards his chin, he was stretching her out. And suddenly, his erection broke through the slight barrier. Chloe made a sound like a sob; breathing out and saying "Ahhh" at the same time. Jimmy stopped and relaxed his grip on her right breast; transferring his hand to her left breast.

"Can I move some more, Chloe?" he asked quietly after a short time of quietness; maybe two minutes.

"Yes, Uncle Jimmy. The twinge has passed now," she confirmed.

Slowly and deliberately, Uncle Jimmy moved back and forth into his niece; moving a little further with each thrust. Just a millimetre or two each time. Chloe was quiet and showed no discomfort with his progress. She made another "Mmmm" sound which he interpreted to mean she was happy and taking some pleasure from his movement in her. Certainly, she was still well lubricated; which was a good sign, he thought.

After many thrusts and pulls, he relaxed his pressure on her pelvis and held her waist instead. Once again, he noticed the flexibility and compression her figure could take. Holding her waist almost in his fingers and thumbs, he pressed firmly into her and felt the corner at the inside end of her vagina; where her cervix turned forward. He was careful not to press too hard into the corner, although he had still an inch or more of erection outside her.

"Dear Chloe, I'm filling you up now. Can you feel that?" he asked quietly.

"Yes Uncle Jimmy; I can feel you pressing at the top of me, in my belly. And filling me up. It feels so good. Is this the real thing about sex?" she was happy and still curious.

Uncle Jimmy slipped forward again and then thrust back into her; slowly but deliberately; before answering.

"Yes my dear. This is the first bit of real sex. We can call it making-love, but some people call it fucking. In these parts, where we are, people call it shagging. I am shagging you. You are being shagged. Does it feel good?" he was hoping for an affirmative reply and was not disappointed.

"Yes Uncle Jimmy; it feels really nice and also naughty as well," she giggled as she spoke, "I like being shagged by you. Can we do it again sometime. In a few days? Can I come to you when I want to be shagged, Uncle Jimmy?"

He could hardly believe what she was saying to him. He was deep inside her, holding her waist in his fingers and thumbs, on the point of ejaculating into her but holding back. It was at this point he realised the danger posed by the excitement of the occasion. But, even so, he determined to shag this niece whenever she came to him; and he would be careful; and he would like to know her monthly cycle. His realisation of their situation impressed itself on him and his erection began to decline.

"Now let me give you some special pleasure, Chloe," he spoke into her ear, whilst pulling slowly out her. He lay her to one side on the bed and moved himself to get his face between her legs again.

Starting slowly, he began to lick her clitoris, whilst reaching up to hold both her bra-covered breasts in both hands. Chloe instantly reached to her bra, lifting it so that Jimmy would hold her breasts inside the cups. He squeezed her a little as he was licking and heard her, "Mmmm" once more.

Over the next five minutes, Chloe learned to relax and let the pleasure radiate from her clitoris. In addition to his licking, Uncle Jimmy carefully moved a hand to press two fingers into her vagina. She felt the sensations move upwards into her groin and spread into her rectum also. They gained strength, and she knew that some culmination was coming although she'd never experienced it before.

Sure enough, she reached her first orgasm and gasped, "Ahhh" with her eyes and mouth wide open.

Jimmy stopped when he knew she'd reached a climax and rested his face on her lower belly; staying quiet until she recovered her composure.

"Oh, Uncle Jimmy, that was so nice. What was it? Can we do that every time you shag me?" she asked in her innocence.

"That is called an orgasm for you, dear Chloe. And yes, you can get that feeling every time we do the shagging," he replied.

"Am I a proper woman now? Is this what sex is about, Uncle Jimmy?" her innocence was shining through again.

"This is a start, Chloe. There's a lot more that men and women do to show their love for each other, in addition to the shagging. We can try more things in future, if you wish," his imagination and erotic desire was coming to the front of his mind and his intentions with his niece. Little did she know Jimmy's predilections in sex, but he would show her everything in his "portfolio" if she asked him.

"Yes please Uncle Jimmy. Show me more things. This is our secret, yes? I shan't tell anyone and you mustn't," she was thinking straight and he was relieved to hear her plans.

"That's good, Chloe. We agree. I leave it to you to come to me when you want more to learn about making love; about shagging and other things," he held her and they went to the bathroom.

He washed her carefully with a sponge, especially around her groin and labia. And she washed his penis which was small and loose by this time. They smiled and laughed quietly to each other, as they washed and dried each other.

They parted with a full mouth kiss and hands on each other. Chloe even held his penis and scrotum in her two hands as they kissed and Jimmy pressed on her buttocks, to pull her closer to him and press on her hands.

More at their next meeting as Chloe became more of a real woman.