Helpful Uncle Jimmy Ch. 02

Story Info
Innocent young woman taked more extreme sex lessons.
3k words
3.84
24.7k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a week or more, Uncle Jimmy wondered if Chloe would come to him again. After that interval, he assumed that the episode was ended and that Chloe was satisfied with her "lesson." He is not a stupid or uncaring man and realised that he was engaged in a sort-of perversion with his young niece. He thinks to himself, "She's an adult and came to me. I didn't groom her or go after her. In lots of countries, we're not doing anything illegal. Not sure about here in UK."

The rest of the family would go ballistic if they knew but his excitement and his new cravings overwhelmed him. He wanted this young woman more than he had wanted anything or any other woman in his life. He wanted to show her everything and shag her to his heart's content, to the ultimate that he could manage; he wanted to know every part of her body and had plans to enjoy her any way he could, in the guise of her education of course. He experience a mixture of erotic desire and family guilt. His desire won out, every time he pondered the situation.

He was mistaken about the timing. After one more day, Chloe knocked on his door and walked straight in, as was her habit.

"Hello, lovely woman," started Jimmy, choosing his words carefully to flatter the girl; but he was interrupted from any further greeting. Also, Chloe took away any awkwardness he may have expected from raising the question he had in mind, "Are you here for more information and lessons?"

Chloe went straight to the point, "Uncle Jimmy, please show me more about being a real woman. Can we do that now?"

"Of course we can; are you ready now?" he asked her as she gave him her usual hug, and she nodded her head and made the "Mmmm" sound of agreement.

Little did Chloe know but Jimmy had made some preparations and purchases in anticipation of her return. Now would be his opportunity to apply his knowledge and his "materials."

"I'll just go for a wee. Just a minute, please, Uncle Jimmy," and Chloe went into the bathroom. That was fortunate because it gave Jimmy time to retrieve his materials and hide them under one of the pillows. He grabbed a pair of black towels that he had not used since his days visiting the gym, many years before.

He could hear her using the flush but then also a washing and rinsing sound, so he guessed she was making her feminine parts clean for him.

On her return to the bedroom, he undressed her as before, down to just her bra; and laid her on the bed. Quickly he shoved off his own clothes to a pile at the side of the bed and joined her. His erection was already well developed.

"Two new things today, beautiful Chloe," he said to her, "so first come and lie on me like you know how."

She leaned up in the bed and lay back on him, looking at the ceiling, with her arms crossed backwards under her on the soft parts of his belly, her legs wide open and his erection poking up between them. Uncle Jimmy held her steady as she settled into position and then held her seductively with one hand on her mound and the other holding a breast thorough the bra.

Carefully, before settling down on the bed, Jimmy had reached under the pillow and concealed items which he now intended to use. First he brought from under his thigh a small lube pump-bottle, which he used to squirt onto his other hand and spread it around the entire area between her legs. He noticed that it was unnecessary over her labia and vagina opening: she was dripping with her own juices already in the knowledge of what was to come.

"Real women will use this to make sure they are ready for anything," Uncle Jimmy explained, "nice and smooth isn't it?"

"Mmmm," Chloe replied.

Placing the bottle to one side gain, Jimmy held her hips and guided her into a position that would let him enter her easily. He reached down and spread her labia, as he slowly but deliberately entered her until his penis bulb-end popped through into her. Then holding her waist, he began to move in and out, a little deeper each time, until he was deep inside her body.

He stopped there and reached out for the second item: a small vibrator, about the size of his middle finger. He held it onto Chloe's clitoris and pressed the end button. It began to buzz quietly but vigorously on her sweet spot. At the same moment, he began moving very slowly out and into her: full length, so that he could feel the corner where her cervix was located. Being careful not to bump into the cervix, he spent most of the time just resting his swollen bulk inside the tight little vagina, waiting for the buzzer to do its work. He had one hand between her legs with the vibrator, and the other arm round her body, with the hand holding her chin and throat slightly stretched out.

Chloe's "Mmmm" came repeatedly and a little louder each time. Also, her lower body began to pulsate as her stomach and gluteal muscles responded to the stimulation on her clitoris. Uncle Jimmy could feel her body responding and climbing towards an orgasm. He remained still with his full length inside her and squeezed her body into a slight arch with his throat-hand, while maintaining a steady gently pressure with the buzzer. Chloe's reactions were gentle and progressive until she suddenly began quivering, made the "Aaah" sound more loudly, with her eyes tight closed but her mouth wide open under his throat-hand.

And then it came to her orgasmic climax as she almost screamed her loudest "Aaah" which sounded more like "Eeeh" and then she collapsed on him. He took the vibrator off her clitoris and switched it off with the button. And he also let go of her throat and held her across her breasts with that arm.

They relaxed together and he lifted her off his body and his erection, so that she lay alongside him; slumbering with eyes closed and breathing through open lips. Not sleeping as she reached out her hand and held his erection like a handle to steady herself. And then she giggled, "Is this really what happens to women, Uncle Jimmy?"

"Oh yes, whenever she wants it a real woman can have this from her man," he replied.

"Oh Uncle Jimmy I will want this every day and every night for the rest of my life," and she giggled again, "What is that thing you put on me?"

Uncle Jimmy reached over for the vibrator and showed her, switching on the button as she watched him. He then pressed the button repeatedly, to show the repertoire of different vibrations available in the design. Chloe giggled and took it from him when one of the vibrations took her fancy, holding it in her palm. Then she passed it back to Jimmy, who switched it off.

After a few minutes cuddling and Uncle Jimmy kissing her body, he decided to move onto the next demonstration; which would be rather more intrusive and provocative. He leaned Chloe over onto her side away from him and brought from under his pillow five Bisacodyl suppositories. The packet instructions said to use one or two but he knew from past experience that the effect he wanted required more. He had personal knowledge of the effect of five of these suppositories.

Gently, using the lubrication he had spread around earlier, he pressed one into her anus; probing the sphincter first to make an opening. Chloe squeaked a little as he penetrated. He could feel that she was full inside; full of excrement, that is. He did the same with the other four suppositories and finally pressed his middle finger right up inside her rectum, as far as he could reach; pushing all of the suppositories into the mass of shit inside Chloe's body. At that, Chloe made a louder "Ooh" sound and said, "I haven't emptied, Uncle Jimmy, I think I'm still full inside."

"Don't you worry, my dear, we'll soon have you emptied," he spoke softly and reassuringly, without indicating his plan of action, "This is very special, Chloe, and very few women know about this. Even real and experienced women."

On the bed was a strong waterproof sheet, with a fleecy top lining. Jimmy knew it would be used to a good purpose in his plan., even if he had to discard it afterwards.

He waited for the suppositories to take effect and, in the meantime, he played on Chloe's body with his hands. Squeezing her little breasts through the bra, pressing on her belly and fondling her labia. He spread her legs even further apart and held her inside her thighs for some minutes. Chloe responded throughout with her usual "Mmmm" of pleasure and agreement.

After perhaps 15 minutes, Chloe murmured through her bodily pleasure, "Uncle Jimmy, I need to go to the toilet. It's going to come out soon."

Clearly, she thought that was his plan; to empty her first in the toilet and then take some other pleasure with her. She was mistaken.

"Let me take off your bra, please," Jimmy asked and she agreed. With some manoeuvring, he unclasped the hooks and took off the bra, making sure to cross her arms again under he back, against his own belly.

"Uncle Jimmy, I need to go now," Chloe was almost sobbing.

Without saying anything, Jimmy tilted her hips a little downwards and positioned his erection against her anus. Before she realised what was happening, or saying anything, Jimmy pressed his bulb-end into her bowel.

"Ooh," Chloe almost shouted, but then went quiet. She had worked out what Uncle Jimmy had in mind for her. Fortunately, there was plenty of lubrication gel still around her anal opening.

It was one of Uncle Jimmy's fantasies to take part in scat sex, being interested in the erotic workings of the human bowel, but had no direct experience. For many years, he literally wanted to "shag the shit" out of a woman. He had theorised and planned such an experience over a long period; and this evening was his opportunity to carry it through.

Slowly, he pressed his erection into Chloe's full rectum. He could feel the resistance of her dung just inside the entrance, but also was aware of a liquefaction at the top end of his penetration. There, he was moving into a warm sludge that was rapidly becoming like a soup. Mostly liquid with small chunks of solid material, which he assumed were food particles. All this he could feel through the smooth surface of his glans; the bulb-end of his erection. Chloe's rectum was ridged and tight at the sphincter muscle, so that he needed to press with some force to get through at it each thrust. He forced his way as far as he could into her and imagined that he was reaching the top of her rectum, at the corner of her sigmoid. It excited him even more to think that he was pressing into her descending large bowel; her colon. He handled her throughout, squeezing her body and her breasts and her waist; as if to speed up the disintegration of her shit-mass.

Jimmy kept up his penetration and withdrawal from Chloe's rectum, until he could feel the whole mass of her dung turn into a thick liquid under the influence of the suppositories. He realised and was pleased that his erection thickness was able to keep at that liquid inside her. For herself, Chloe was quiet throughout the whole exercise, waiting for it to end somehow. Still, she imagined that Uncle Jimmy would take her to the toilet and empty her there; but didn't know what to expect.

After perhaps one hour, Chloe became aware of extra pressure within her and the pulsing of her bowel-peristalsis because of the suppositories. She began to feel that she was bursting because Uncle Jimmy was holding inside her all the liquid that she felt was pent up. At each inward thrust, she could feel the liquid passing his erection and then the extra pressure as he reached the top of her rectum, pressing into her torso.

Then a strange small event occurred; a little air passed through into her rectum on one of Jimmy's withdrawals. Thereafter, that air squirted and swooshed around inside her with an audible sound. Chloe could feel the extra movement of the air as well as hear the sound if it passing up and down her rectum. It added to the internal pressure.

Jimmy reached back under the pillow and brought out the small vibrator again. He switched it ON and laid it gently against Chloe's clitoris.

"Ooh, ooh; Uncle Jimmy, I've got to go now. Please take me there," she was wailing to him.

"Does that feel nice again, my dear?" he asked.

"Mmmm yes, but I'm so full. Aah, aah," it sounded as if her orgasm was growing again, so Jimmy kept the vibrator in place and shagged her rectum very slowly.

"When it gets really strong, just push hard, Chloe," he replied, "Let it come out past me."

"But that will make a mess, Uncle Jimmy," she complained.

"No matter, just squeeze it all out when it's really a strong feeling. I'll release your hands now and you can press on your tummy, to help it out," and Jimmy reached behind her to lift her slightly, so that he could unfold her arms.

Immediately, she started to massage and press on her swollen belly.

The came the moment when Uncle Jimmy knew that her full contents were liquefied and he was ready for his fantasy to be fulfilled. He thrust forward to his full length inside her. He was going to shoot his load into her, hopefully before she emptied herself.

Jimmy took hold of her throat again and kept the other hand pressing on her clitoris, with the buzzing vibrator. He moved her up and down on his body in time with his shagging. As he felt his own climax approaching, his pace increased and Chloe found herself being throw around like a rag doll. Up and down, squeezed and stretched between his two hands. She put her own hands on his arms: one on her own groin and the other across her chest, to hold his elbow of the hand on her throat. Her hair was throwing around wildly, her eyes were wide open and boggling almost out of her skull, her mouth was wide open gasping for breath. The buzzing on her clitoris was having an effect and she learned for the first time the pleasure of being used and excited at the same time.

Uncle Jimmy's climax was close and he was shagging at a rapid pace, going the full length into her and her load of liquid shit. Chloe's own orgasm was also close and she felt unable to stop it: just as she felt unable to stop Uncle Jimmy's raging shag.

Jimmy reached his own climax and grunted into her ear, "Ughhh," as he started to punch his fluid load into her. Spasm after spasm of his ejaculation shot into her and added to her own pressured load.

He went still and kept the vibrator on her and, sure enough, Chloe also reached an orgasm, "Aaaah" with her body rigid and quivering.

"Right, now push really hard, Chloe," he said into her ear, "and we'll see if you can press it past me."

Chloe took a deep breath and crunched her abdomen muscles, and pressed down with both her hands.

Jimmy could feel the pressure against his deep-seated erection. But nothing squeezed past him. Chloe was grunting now with the exertion of her attempt to push out the contents of her bowel.

After a few seconds, as Jimmy's erection subsided a little, his plug became less and something began to leak out.

"Push really hard, Chloe," he said and she tried again, this time with success.

A gentle flow of liquid dung squeezed past Jimmy's penis and onto his groin and his scrotum.

"When I say, push really hard again," he instructed her.

He withdrew his diminished erection from her slowly but deliberately, leaving her anus unplugged.

"Push now," he said and she did it again.

This time, a massive load of liquid excrement left her and flooded over Jimmy, but also up her own back and down behind her thighs, as far as her knees. They were both lying in a growing sea of liquid dung. The room filled with the unmistakable stench of shit, but they didn't care. Jimmy because it fulfilled his own fantasy of shagging the shirt out of a woman. And Chloe because she got relief from the overwhelming pressure in her guts.

It seemed to last forever, as a gallon [over 4 litres] of shit left Chloe and spread over both of them. She could not stop it from emptying and he squeezed her belly to produce as much as possible.

Eventually it stopped, of course, and Jimmy reached over for the two towels. Holding one each as they wrapped themselves as much as possible and then went hand-in-hand to the shower. There, they washed and scrubbed each other, and stood together in the shower to make a full cleansing.

Jimmy went first to the bed and removed the fleecy waterproof, stuffing it into a black garbage bag and tying it firmly. By the time Chloe retuned to the bed, all was clean and smooth again. They lay down in each others arms and smiled over all that they had both experienced.

"Uncle Jimmy, is that something that real women do?" she asked, genuinely curious about the extreme nature of their activity and the pleasures.

"Very few women know about this, my dear. You are now a special woman, having had this from a man. It I called scat-shagging," he assured her.

"Uncle Jimmy, you're very good to me; to show me so many new things that are good to feel," and she was truly thankful.

"Come here again when you want, Chloe, and we can discover some more about real women," he invited her and she knew that she would return.