Helpful Uncle Jimmy Ch. 03

Story Info
Niece takes control of her final erotic lessons.
2k words
4.4
11.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time Chloe visited Uncle Jimmy, two weeks later, was in the evening; when her parents thought she was attending a careers event at college. As soon as she walked through his door, after a cursory ring at his bell, she hugged him and came straight to the point of her visit.

"Uncle Jimmy, I've been reading around; and I would like to try some things with you. You know; real woman bed things," she surprised him, looking up into his face while pressing herself against his body and holding him round his waist.

"Things? What kind of things?" asked Uncle Jimmy, taken aback by her forwardness.

"Well, I want to show you. Then you can tell me if I've become a real woman yet. Can we do that, please?" and clearly she had a plan of action for the two of them, with herself in control.

"Of course, my dear. What do you want me to do?" Jimmy asked, with excitement and also some trepidation in case she expected too much from him.

"Let's lie down together. OK?" she asked and proceeded to undress; totally this time, including her bra. She climbed onto the bed and looked at him to follow her. Which he did, of course.

Then she started. She knelt across his legs, facing him and put her head down towards his not-yet-developed erection. Cupping his testicles in her hands, resting her arms on his thighs, she took his part-flaccid penis into her lips and ran her tongue over the end. Jimmy put his head back on the pillow and let himself grow in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his bulb-end and sucked continuously.

Slowly, his erection became strong and hard and Chloe made the effort of take him into the back of her mouth. Somehow, she seemed not to experience a gagging sensation, but allowed his slightly curved erection to run along the top of her mouth; from the hard palate onto the soft ridges around her uvula and tonsils. Jimmy thought to himself, "This girl is a natural deep-throater. Where on earth did she learn this? More to the point, who taught her? Not me, that's for sure."

Chloe continued her sucking and deep throat movements, and Jimmy felt his climax approaching. He found himself using the same sounds and signals as Chloe did. "Ooooh, aaah," he made the sounds and she looked up from her ministrations.

"Is that nice, Uncle Jimmy?" she enquired, looking up into his eyes, with her chin resting on his groin. Her hands still clutching his scrotum and erection.

"Yes, wonderful, dear Chloe, please don't stop, he murmured.

She resumed her massage and sucking, and his climax began to build without a doubt. She felt his body go tense, as hers had done, and his breathing become catchy.

After a few minutes, Uncle Jimmy tensed up for a big orgasm and Chloe felt it coming; and prepared herself for the final explosion. At the right moment, she squeezed hard on his erection with her lips and thrust him deep into her throat. Right to the back of her mouth, bumping onto her tonsils and almost entering her oesophagus. And so Uncle Jimmy shot his load of semen with his sperms into her throat; more or less straight into her stomach.

She heard his noise of pleasure, "Urrrgh;" almost a groan but definitely a pleasure judging by the smile on his face and his closed eyes.

Chloe lifted her head momentarily from the impalement of his erection, and swallowed the full amount of his ejaculation. And then raised her head to look into his face as he recovered and looked down at her.

"Oh, Chloe," he said, "that was wonderful. You're a real women, there's no doubt about that now."

"I'm so glad to make you happy, Uncle Jimmy," she replied from her location on his groin, "you've given me so much pleasure."

Uncle Jimmy raised his head a little more, "But where did you learn that, Chloe?"

"Like I said, I've been reading around Uncle Jimmy. I learned a lot off the Net and women's blogs," and she gave a wide smile, pleased with herself, "and I've been practicing with bananas. Now I can swallow one whole without chewing and no trouble in my throat, either."

"You're a very clever and exciting woman, Chloe. I can see you growing into the perfect woman. That was lovely," grinned Jimmy and let his head fall back on the pillow.

Chloe adjusted her position, crawling up Uncle Jimmy's body until her head was under his chin, resting on his chest. And, of course, his diminishing erection between her labia, covered with all the leaking wetness of her own juices.

After a few minutes of resting on him, she raised her head and asked, "Uncle Jimmy, when will you go hard again?"

"What do you mean, dear? Hard?" he queried.

Chloe put her hand down underneath herself and held his now-limp penis.

"This. Hard again. When do you think? I've got something else for you," she spoke quietly but deliberately.

"It will take me a little time, dear. I can't really tell you how long. It just happens when you excite me. He needs a rest now," he joked, referring to his flaccid penis in the third person.

Chloe giggled.

"While we're waiting, come up her and kiss me so that I can taste what you just got from me. Please," he put his arms down to help her slide further up his body.

"Oh yes. That would be nice, dear Uncle Jimmy," she replied a made the shuffle to meet his lips with hers.

She pressed her tongue onto his lips and he opened his mouth wide. Then he did the same to her and they spent some minutes pushing their tongues back and forth into each other.

Then Jimmy asked, " Please make a big mouthful of juices, spit, whatever; and pour it into my mouth. Please."

Chloe did this and slowly spewed a great glob of saliva, semen and some regurgitated semen-with-catarrh into Jimmy's open mouth; before pulling away to watch his face.

He moved it round his mouth for a few seconds with his eyes closed; and then made a big gesture of swallowing it, looking at her, with a grin.

"That was so nice. Thank you dear Chloe; now we shall be travellers in this world together, no matter where we are, or it we are thousands of miles apart and living totally different lives. Now we are a man and a real woman," he was serious although romantic with his arms around her, and she felt complimented.

After a few more minutes, Chloe said softy, "Uncle Jimmy, let me see if I can make him hard again," and she giggled as she climbed off his body.

Turning round on the bed, she kneeled either side of his waist, put her face and shoulders down on his feet and raised her bottom; quite close to his face.

"See what I'm wearing, Uncle Jimmy."

Jimmy looked at her bottom; he had no alternative, it was so near his eyes; and there he saw a round jewel, it looked like a ruby; sticking out of her anal sphincter.

"Oh Chloe, that's lovely. What is it?" he asked although he had I mind that it must be a butt-plug of some kind.

"It's in my bottom and its very big inside, Uncle Jimmy; where you were last time. I've been practicing and now I can fit in a big one," giggled Chloe, "Please press on it and jiggle it around. I like that."

Jimmy brought an arm forward and pressed his middle finger on the ruby. He first pressed it inwards a little but it wouldn't go any further inside her. Then he jiggled his finger from side to side in a quick vibration movement.

"Ooooh, oh lovely, oh more Uncle Jimmy. Ooooh so nice," Chloe murmured somehow quietly through her open mouth and with staring eyes.

At that, she put her head down again and took his penis in her lips again, perfectly placed to take him. Jimmy was beginning another erection, after almost an hour or detumescence. Chloe recognised this effect immediately ad started to deep throat him again. The erection responded magnificently in her lip, her teeth and her throat.

Jimmy wondered if she was intending to throat him to orgasm again but she surprised him, "Please can we go to the bathroom now? I want to try something with you, Uncle Jimmy. Quickly, please."

They got off the bed, Chloe holding and shunting his erection back and forth. In the bathroom she said, "Please sit on the toilet, Uncle Jimmy."

Which he did.

"Now let me sit on you - on him," she giggled again as she shuffled forward and lifted her legs onto Jimmy's knees, then his thighs and finally holding his shoulders, onto his erection in her vagina. Jimmy held her waist and helped in the final lifting. She was dripping with her own juices and slipped onto his erection with ease. She settled down as far as she could, so that Uncle Jimmy could feel again the depth of her vagina and the clasp of her muscles. Also, he could feel the huge bulk of the plug in her rectum; through the membrane of her body. His erection grew more than he could recall every before at the activities of this amazing young woman, his niece and his lover on these occasions.

"Now I'm full of pee, Uncle Jimmy. I haven't been on the loo since lunchtime and I'm bursting. Now I'm going to give it to you. Hold me close, please," she instructed him.

Jimmy held her close to him with her head against one shoulder and his arms around her waist. Slowly at first, but then in a prolonged flood, she unleashed the colossal contents of her over-full bladder over her uncle's erection, his scrotum, his groin and running down his thighs into the toilet bowl. They both shivered and tingled with excitement in the knowledge that she was pouring her most intimate fluids over both of them. From deep inside her, kept there for most of the day, saved up for this occasion; and now pouring over both of them.

Jimmy lifted her slightly and the flow increased. Then he pulled her down tight onto his erection and the flow diminished. And he kept up this movement until she was empty. He was drenched over his lower body and she was similarly wet over her thighs and buttocks.

She pulled herself away from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. They both smiled and then they burst out laughing, "That was such a pleasure for me, dear Chloe," said her uncle.

"And for me too. I've been planning it for days. It felt really good and very naughty," and they both laughed again.

"And a lot cleaner than what I did to you, last time. Ya?" joked Uncle Jimmy; and she laughed out loud.

"Yes, and that was exciting, too, I really like these "body things" that we do. Don't you, Uncle Jimmy?" and she smiled as she asked him.

"Oh yes, very much, and especially with you Chloe. You're a really special woman. And I'm a lucky uncle to know you so well. I should thank you, so Thank You, dear Chloe," and he kissed her on her cheek, which developed into a proper kiss between them; lips and tongues and teeth and throats.

Then they untangled themselves and stood in the shower, as on the previous occasion; but now with much less debris, shall we say.

Soon after that, uncle and niece got into his car and he drove her to her own home. Rather than simply dropping her off, since it was late at night, he took her to the front door and they saw that the lights were on in the front room. So she let herself in and took him through to see her parents and say good night.

And so it ended. For now, Chloe has learned all she needs from Uncle Jimmy although both of them expect to resume their erotic excitement at some time in the future. Who can say?