All Comments on 'Helpful'

by Krosis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WittonWittonover 8 years ago
Reasonably well written rape story

And rape it most certainly was. I think he'd ought to enjoy the fresh air as long as he can - DNA will prove him the father (even she aborts) and witnesses will make her out to be falling down drunk. He has already lied about his participation (he wasn't there) but his sperm was ...

What an asshole. And the same to those readers who get off on stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think she should find him, keep the baby and force him to play 'Daddy-only-gets-sex-when-I'm-blind-drunk-but-he-does-all-the-other-stuff-like-working-and-looking-after-the-kids-around-the-clock-plus-my-part-without-grumbling-while-I-can-now-finally-party'. Why not? He baked the bloody cake. It's only fair he should have the biggest slice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you don't find rape fantasies arousing.....

If you don't find rape fantasies arousing, why are you reading stories in the non consent/reluctance section? And folks, it's fantasy. We're allowed to enjoy fantasy.

Anyhow, besides my griping at the other commentors, a reasonably well written story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good one hope she got pregnant she wouldn't know father is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want to be used like this

I enjoyed your story. It’s hard to find material like this, because it’s rape.. but I really find it incredibly hot. Not for everyone, lol.. obviously. Very sexy! Keep it up.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Loved this!

Nice little story!

sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

well, he did get her back to her hotel to her room, could have been worst left on her own she could have been gang banged by a bunch of guys and found dead in an ally somewhere she wasn't wearing panties so she must have been looking to get laid anyway, at first he wasn't even thinking of having sex with her until he saw she had no panties on, it just worked out that way, at least she was safe from harm by others who might have wanted to have their way with her too. so he did her a favor by taking her back to her hotel. she could have aborted the baby so that was no big issue ( the morning after pill ). she was dumb for getting blind drunk. it just a fantasy story anyway, who gives a shit, lol?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrosis@Krosis
Fiftysomething geek with an overactive imagination and an underactive sex life.