All Comments on 'Helping a Co-worker'

by OGOSH

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But sex begins too abruptly. And continues too quickly.

Needs many more details. Needs lots more dialog, especially about how what's happening feels. And whether he/she should continue. And what he'd/she'd like more of.

And the dialog is really strange.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not sure anyone actually talks like that. No character build up, no sense of what the other is experiencing. Not much more than a wham, bam, thank you ma'am attempt. Better luck next time. I gave it a 2 for trying.

LittleEngineThatCouldLittleEngineThatCouldover 1 year ago

I liked the sexual descriptions. Yes it could have used a little more dialog and set up. I thought it was an excellent first go at it.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Ditto to what anon said 6 hrs ago. Scarcely a plot line at all, just the passion stuff. Paragraphs WAY too long. BUT it is always good to welcome a new writer... DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK..what is a "feint tanga"? I know a Tanga is a thong, but a feint?

You've plenty of time to improve by reading the other comments. Someday you may earn a star or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a first submission, this story is very good, well-written, and wonderfully romantic. However, there should have been a more extensive introduction to the characters, and a slower build-up to the climactic love scene. The love scene itself it well-written, if rather too short, and it begins a little too abruptly. The ending is also rather abrupt, and could have been longer. That said, this is an excellent story that certainly deserves a sequel, which, if it does get written, is hopefully longer and even better than this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOGOSH@OGOSH
My first adventure into the land of erotic fantasy as my imagination becomes unbound. Let's see where the journey takes me and I hope you enjoy it with me.