Helping a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

*

A very sensitive little thing, was Georgina, and she climaxed quite nicely. We both finished up flat on our backs, breathing heavily. There was one little thing that had been bothering and it seemed to me that if you don't ask the question you never know the answer.

"Just as a matter of curiosity, Georgina, do you normally walk out in the nude when you hear a man's voice calling out? It seems a bit out of character."

"Oh, well, yes, I suppose it does seem a bit odd, but I just assumed that it was Andy arriving home."

"Andy?"

"Mm. My husband. He's due shortly. I just thought you were him getting here early."

"Oh, geez, my mate, George, is expecting me," I said quickly. "He'll be wondering where the hell I am. Unit ten, you said. Right. Gotta run."

I was so out of there. Geez, imagine trying to explain to some guy why his wife is lying naked on the floor in the middle of the room. This was definitely a case of goodbye, Georgina, hullo George.

*

So predictable. Mention that your husband is on the way and he was gone. I was lucky he stopped to open the door. For a moment I thought he was going to run straight through it. He hadn't need to hurry that much. Andy wouldn't be back for another fifteen minutes. Enough time for me to have a nice shower and be ready to properly greet him when he got home.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12