All Comments on 'Helping A Friend Ch. 01'

by Olibauer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened !

Poor guy is used by another wife turned into a slut. So what about diseases ,never mentioned in this chuck story. Anyone who sleeps multiple partners is do for one . He wants to fuck casy and is denied I hope he is wearing a rubber. She taking seman in her pussy. Wait till her husband finds out after getting some infection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

Some clarification as to her reasons to not accept her friend for so long would be helpful, and what if anything her husband thinks about the situation. Having done this twice with her sister and brother in law should be becoming more obvious to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just bad and weird

No idea what was going on here. Just stupid because the author didn't give us enough information to make it a story. Just animal fucking and not very hot.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Her husband is the first man in history to...

Her husband is the first man in history to work 24 x 7 all year around...He never goes home, she never sees him or talks with him...Her friend that doesn't work because he is always with her, also never sees her husband, if ever have seen, so the question is: Does he really exist? Aren't these two friends living in an asylum, imagining all this in their demented minds? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The invisible husband?

A strange story on many levels. Not sure why he would agree to get involved to the point that he does. Not sure why the mysterious husband wouldn't figure out immediately that his wife was a cheating slut. And there really was no ending to this train wreck. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so far a stupid story that makes no sense.

But my guess is it will get worse, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice try. She's cuckolding her husband, at the same time betraying her friend.

Becomes a slut while claiming she just wants to watch. With friends like her this guy doesn't need a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it but...

it's in the wrong category. I gave it 5* anyway because I enjoyed reading it and ain't that why we read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can nobody on this site spell?

Wonder:

to think or speculate curiously

to be filled with admiration, amazement, or awe; marvel (often followed by at)

to doubt

Wander:

to ramble without a definite purpose or objective; roam, rove, or stray

to go aimlessly, indirectly, or casually; mean

to extend in an irregular course or direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dumb because she knows her friend has feelings for her but she don't want to ruin the friendship but he will never look at her the same way again . He lost all respect for her even if he never admits it . I had girls growing up that I was close friends with but the ones that were pigs I never had respect for them because if you can't respect yourself how do you expect others to respect you

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago

I was jealous of Casey, how could she fuck someone else before she fucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My tak

Is that he really doesn't know Casey as well as he thinks. He still sees her thru rose colored glasses. Casey's sister and husband are swingers, but he doesn't know? I think Casey and her husband are too and that one of her fantasies if to cuckold her husband but he's not into that. So she ropes our hero into her fantasy because she knows he has feelings for her. She has always been able to control their relationship so now she can have her fantasy. That's how I see it anyway. I'd like to see more of the story and see where it goes though.

Thanks

Soulcatcher157Soulcatcher157over 5 years ago
More!

Great writing. This one needs more to go with it.

melsdadmelsdadalmost 5 years ago
You triggered my imagination

When I read the following comment, "I think it was a combination of wanting what I couldn't have (typical) and her 'good girl' persona." I completely related to every word, I wonder what it is about that combination, that brings out the animal in us, lol.

Great read, keep up the good work.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore cheats in a swingers club. How is that possible?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous