Helping Aunt Maya

Story Info
I help my sexy Aunt with her breast milk and I'm rewarded.
4k words
4.63
150.7k
192
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty annoyed within an hour of getting home from college, my mom had sat me down after I'd put my bags down and told me instead of my sleeping in my awesome comfortable bed, a plus after shitty dorm beds, I'd be sleeping on the couch for the summer.

"I'm sorry Marcus, your Aunt Maya is going through a lot of stuff and had to leave her house, she's staying here until she has the baby." Said Mom.

"Is fine, was just looking forward to a little more privacy after the dorms is all." I replied.

"She promised to make it up to you, I'm sure she wouldn't mind you using your bathroom to shower."

"Fine, when is she coming?"

"She's already here, she's laying down for a little but she wanted to take you out for pizza tonight, I'll let you take my convertible."

"Okay."

It was fun getting to drive mom's BMW convertible, I made sure to keep my eyes on the road and not at the pretty blonde sitting in my passenger seat's ample cleavage, reminding myself that she was my Aunt and I should be perving her at all. We didn't talk much in the car but she picked a booth for us and we chatted as we waited for our food.

"So I'm really sorry I've invaded your space, I caught my soon to be ex husband fucking his secretary in our bed and I just couldn't be there anymore. My doctors said stress would harm the baby so your mom insisted I come and stay until I have him." Said Aunt Maya.

"It's fine, I understand. I was just a little bummed at first, having to use open showers for a while I was looking forward to my en suite bathroom again, that and my bed but I'll live."

"I promise I'll make it up to you and you can totally still use your own bathroom, I'll have my breakfast on the deck while you're showering. I'll try not to fill it with too much girly stuff okay." She said with a smile.

It was hard to be mad at her, she had always been really nice to me and when she smiled she could ask me to walk on hot coals and I'd do it.

"That sounds perfect, the shower in the hall bathroom sucks, I upgraded my own head to one of those with 40 settings and I love it."

We chatted more about college and other stuff until our food came then reminisced about family cookouts and parties. I even managed to keep eye contact with her most of the time. She took my arm as we walked to the car.

"I bet these bible thumpers are all giving me dirty looks behind my back, pregnant woman with handsome younger man on her arm and no wedding rings. One thing I don't miss about the Midwest, narrow and small minded assholes." She said, grinning at me.

"That one lady who passed almost broke her neck glaring at you." I said, we both laughed.

"I'm sure you don't miss it, I remember all the fun I had in college."

"Not really but with all the assaults over the years the sororities are just stuck up rich bitches, no 'loose sluts' you told me about."

"Oh, that's a shame."

We sat in the car and took the roof down but before I started it, Maya leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you Marcus, I needed this, nice company, a few laughs and not worrying about everything for a while."

"Was my pleasure."

We drove home in silence again, enjoying the wind in our hair and I enjoyed stealing glances at her cleavage. I'm pretty sure she caught me once or twice but she didn't say anything. I pulled the car into the garage and opened Maya's door for her.

"Such a gentleman." She said with a smile then kissed me right on the lips.

I got a little flustered by that but she just looked back at me with a grin as she walked into the house.

"Do you mind if I shower before bed Aunt Maya, I get hot sleeping on the couch, don't want to wake up smelling bad." I said.

"Sure, close the door though, I need to take care of something." She said, coming into my bedroom with me.

"Uh, should I knock before I come out?" I said quietly.

"Not that kind of something, perv." She said and playfully slapped my arm.

I had a nice hot shower and changed into my shorts and t-shirt, when I came out of the bathroom, Maya was sitting on the bed and was crying.

"A.. are you okay?" I asked.

"I was in such a good mood, had a wonderful evening with you and now I'm in so much pain and don't know what to do." She said.

"Do you need me to take you to a Doctor, what's wrong." I asked.

"My pump broke, I'm producing milk far too early so I have to pump it or it gets really painful, I've tried squeezing them but its too much." She said, tears rolling down her face.

"Is there anything I can do, I can go out and get you a new pump, I think Walmart has them."

"Walmart's an hour away, that will take too long. I... I hate to ask but I can't very well ask your dad but can you drink from me, enough to ease the pressure." She said, looking up at me with her blue eyes.

"Uh, you want me to drink your breast milk?"

"I wouldn't ask but I'm in so much pain. I'll get a new pump tomorrow but I need this taken care of now."

I felt like a deer in headlights, I nodded my head and replied a quiet 'okay' and sat on the bed. Maya stepped out of her dress, I got a brief view of pink panties before she put on her robe and sat down, letting it fall off her shoulders leaving her topless. Her breasts were magnificent but engorged with her milk, one of her nipples still had the marks that her pump had left. She had me lay back and lean across and held my head to her first nipple. I didn't know what to expect, I gently sucked like I had done to girlfriends in the past but Maya smiled and told me to suck harder. When I did so a flood of milk sprayed into my mouth and almost choked me. I coughed a little and without thinking, licked the trail that had escaped her nipple and had ran half way down her breast then started sucking again. Maya closed her eyes and I felt her breathing get heavier, after a while she re-positioned and had me suck the other one and she was biting her lip by the time she had me stop. I of course had never been so turned on and only wearing my sleeping shorts, had nowhere to hide my full erection.

"Thank you so much sweetie, if you promise not to tell anyone I'll help you with that as thanks." She said, looking at my erection.

"I uh, sorry I couldn't help it."

"Lose your clothes and lay back."

I paused for a few seconds then did as she asked and laid back on my bed, my cock throbbing in anticipation. Maya sat so her naked breasts were facing me then slowly started stroking my cock. Her hands were warm and soft, she didn't grip too tight and it felt really good.

"I bet the girls love you, you have a nice cock." She said, looking into my eyes.

I was fixated on her breasts, the memory of them filling my mouth with milk still so fresh and watched them sway as she jerked me off. After a few minutes I felt the tingling in my balls then gasped in pleasure as I came, spraying my seed over my chest and stomach. The last few spurts oozed over her hand as she slowed down, she noticed I was getting sensitive and stopped, went into the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth and gently cleaned me up.

"Remember, don't tell anyone about this." She said then kissed me on the cheek.

I slept pretty well that night, next morning after parents left for church, Maya brought me a coffee.

"Morning, can I trouble you to take me to Walmart so I can replace my pump?" She said as I sat up.

"Sure, I'll go jump in the shower."

"I'll be on the deck." She said smiling and walked off.

We drove to the store and Maya found what she was looking for, they were not cheap, she got one that was almost $250. The lady at the register looked at us both like we were scum as she rang it up, when Maya's card was declined she seemed to enjoy it.

"Ma'am, your card has been stopped by the bank, I have orders to cut it up." She said, with no empathy in her voice at all.

"Before you do can I just see the expiration, I got a new one and think I cut up the wrong one." Said Maya.

The lady showed her the card.

"Fucking knew it, I was so flustered I cut up the wrong one." Said Maya, getting frustrated.

"Do you have any other way to pay Ma'am?" Said the checkout girl.

"No I fucking don't, my soon to be ex husband cheated on me in our own fucking bed, I moved all the money to my account and now I can't get it until Tuesday because of the fucking holiday, enjoy the rest of your day you judgmental bitch." She said then stormed off.

Maya sat down on the bench outside the store with her head in her hands and tears running down her face.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I hate talking to people like that but the way she spoke to me." She said, sobbing.

"It's okay, I would have got it but I have $40 to my name until I get paid next week." I replied.

"I can't ask your parents either, they have everything tied up in the new store your dad is opening, I needed that pump."

"I uh, what if I help you until you can get to the bank?" I said.

"You would do that? Last night didn't weird you out or anything? I'm your Aunt, I really shouldn't have asked that of you."

"Lets talk in the car."

We sat down in the car, I gave Maya some tissues to clean her face.

"Last night I helped you because you were in pain, you rewarded me for it. I want to help you, I hate seeing you upset and don't want you to get that much pain again. I don't expect a hand job every time I do it, putting it bluntly, I'm getting to suck the nipples of a beautiful woman, who cares that we're related."

"Oh I think your mother would care but you really think I'm beautiful, even though I'm getting bloated like a whale?" She said, smiling.

"Yes, your smile seriously lights up a room, you have a glow about you that is just incredible, how Uncle Carl could even look at another woman with you I don't know. Sorry, ex Uncle."

Maya looked at me for a few seconds then smiled again.

"You know, nobody has ever said anything so nice to me before, thank you. I shall reward you by letting you drink from me." She said, put her hand on the side of my face and kissed me softly on the lips.

That night, after my parents had gone to bed I showered and got out to find her waiting on my bed in her robe. She had me get on the bed like before and had me drink from each breast until she was done then covered herself up, kissed me on the cheek and sent me away. I went to the downstairs bathroom and jerked off myself after that one. The next night though, was a little different.

"Since I'm getting a new pump tomorrow I'm giving you a special reward, strip and get on the bed." She said.

I tried not to appear to eager as I did so.

"Same rules, don't be telling a soul okay." She said then let her robe fall to the floor.

She stood for a second wearing just a pair of while lace panties then sat down on the bed, she stroked me for a second then leaned over and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me. It caught me by surprise and I groaned in pleasure as she swirled her tongue round the head and took as much of my cock down her throat as she could. It felt amazing, I'd had a few drunken, sloppy blowjobs from girls at parties but never anything that felt as good. Before I really wanted to I gasped that I was going to cum, Maya sucked harder and I almost blacked out as I erupted into her mouth, shuddering as each spurt went down her throat. Satisfied she'd got everything, she stopped sucking me and smiled at me as she sat up.

"That was amazing, thank you." I said, catching my breath.

"You're welcome sweetie, thank you for helping me with these."

The next day I drove Maya to the bank, it didn't go well.

"So you're telling me, I can't touch the money in my own account? This isn't right, my husband commits adultery and can do what he wants to me and the money that I earned? You can see my payroll checks, I wasn't just a housewife living off his money, this is my fucking money!" She said, her voice getting louder.

"Mrs Collins, that language isn't necessary at all, I'm afraid there is legally nothing I can do." Said the manager.

Maya stormed out and sat in the car with me visibly shaking, she called my Mom.

"He froze all my fucking money Jane, he said he's afraid I'm going to spend all the joint assets and wants to keep a hold on it until we both sit down with a lawyer. I know you said I shouldn't but I'm done playing the good girl, I'm going after everything not just fucking half." Said Maya.

"Honey, you know you have everything you need with us, calm down and go home, there's plenty of food, Marcus will drive you to your appointments and if you need anything you know to ask." Replied my Mom.

"I'm still going after him Jane, he thinks I don't know who she is but he fucked up big." Said Maya then hung up.

We drove in silence on the way home, Maya asked me to join her in her my room.

"I hate being in this position but do you honestly like drinking my milk?" She said, holding me close in her arms.

"I love it I really do." I replied.

"I honestly don't know when I'm going to have any money for a pump so would you mind if we carry on with you helping me? I'll give you a nice blow job about once a week, hand job when I'm not tired but you'd really be helping me out."

"You ask like I'm picking pimples from your feet or something, I enjoy it."

Two nights later, after I had drank all her milk, she gazed at my cock after stroking it a few times then got up off the bed, pulled her panties off and straddled me. I was stunned, she held my cock at the entrance of her pussy and looked down at me.

"Do you want this, I don't know what you were doing different but you've got me so turned on and I need you inside me."

"Y... yes please."

Maya slowly lowered herself onto my cock, the warmth and tightness of her pussy felt amazing and I closed my eyes in bliss. She rode me slowly, grinding her hips once I was deep inside her and gasped in pleasure when I pushed up to meet her thrusts. She came after a while then climbed off me and got onto all fours.

"Fuck me from behind, don't be too rough okay."

I didn't need to be asked twice and pushed into her and began slow, deep thrusts as I gazed at her ass. I felt her cumming a few times and as she came again I couldn't hold off and pushed in deep and sprayed my cum deep inside her. When I was spent we collapsed on the bed together, she laid on her back and pulled me close.

"Oh, did you cum in me?" She said with a straight face.

"Y.. yes." I replied.

"I'm not on the pill Marcus." She said.

I was still catching my breath, brain on a super high from amazing sex so I didn't catch on at first.

"Oh shit your face is hilarious, I'm 4 months pregnant silly." She said, laughing softly.

"Tease, I'm in such a shock from getting to make love to you I wasn't thinking right." I said, she smiled at me and kissed me.

"You should go shower again and get to bed."

The next few weeks were amazing, we'd make love a few times a week, always after I drank from her and it was wonderful seeing her happy and smiling during the day. She took me to the meeting with her lawyer and held my hand on the way back to the car and gave me a passionate kiss once we pulled into the garage.

"You mom won't be home for a while, I'm in a fantastic mood, would you like to make love to me after I destroy my husbands life?" She said, smiling.

"How are you going to do that?"

"Oh I'll have him on speaker sweetie." She said.

"I'll never turn you down." I replied, smiling.

We went into the lounge, Maya sat me on the chair then sat on my lap as she called her husband.

"So I'm going to give you a chance to walk away from this with what's left of your life intact. I seen a lawyer today, one of the most expensive in the state and you're going to give me what I want so I don't use him." Said Maya.

"Why would I do that Maya, I will give you half, no more and I'm keeping the house." He replied.

"Are you not even going to ask me who I went to see? You're forgetting I have video of you fucking her with a lovely shot of her face."

"Okay I'll bite, who did you see."

"Gerald McAllister."

The line was quiet for a good 20 seconds.

"What do you want."

"I'll send you a letter, when you agree, have it notarized and I'll go see a different attorney with no mention of any names in the involved parties, when I have my divorce papers I'll delete the video and never see you again, I'll tell your son he was conceived at a party and I have no idea who the father is. Refuse me and I will go see McAllister with the video."

"You really can be a cunt at times Maya." He said then hung up.

By the grin on her face I didn't think she was phased by what he called her. She put the phone on the arm of the chair and kissed me passionately.

"I've won sweetie, the lawyer I mentioned is a real ball buster, he never loses a case and he has a pretty nasty vindictive streak, he's put so many people's lives in ruins, that deserved of course he has a pretty feared reputation. The woman I caught him in bed with is his wife, she uses a different name professionally but I found out who she was through a friend. He knows that if the husband found out he'd destroy him." She said, still grinning.

"What are you asking him for?"

"Oh, just everything. I'm selling the house, he'll pay me $1000 a week for 10 years but I'm leaving him his clothes and his car. He won't fight me, he'll be left with less if he does."

"Remind me never to mess with you." I said with a smile.

"Just don't cheat on me okay." She said.

"I uh, am I yours now?"

"Officially no but yes, you may be my sister's son but you have treated me better than any man ever has. We'll have to keep our life a secret but I have a plan where we can be together. For now, come and make gentle love to me, I'm happy and I need to cum then feed my man his milk."

We made love for hours then showered together and were sitting watching a movie when Mom came home, she didn't think anything of Maya resting on the pillow on my lap. Maya got up and told her about her call when she went into the kitchen.

"Marcus honey, go sit on the deck for a bit, something I need to discuss with your mother." Said Maya, as they both came into the lounge.

My stomach dropped, I thought she was going to tell her about our secret relationship but it wasn't that.

"You can come in now." Said Maya about ten minutes later.

The rest of summer break went on the same really, Maya was kept busy dealing with her divorce, as predicted he didn't fight her and she got everything she asked for. She was getting quite big with the baby too, our lovemaking had gone to gentle spooning and she even taught me how she liked to be eaten, I really enjoyed that. When I got ready to go back to school, Maya had me sit down at the table with her and my parents.

"Oh wow look at that face, you'd think we're about to fire him or something." Said my dad, laughing.

"I have something for you Marcus, your Mom and Dad already know about it but I have an arrangement for you in return for you being so wonderful this summer and all the help you've given me. With the money I got for the house I've bought an apartment near your college, its way bigger than I'll need for me and the baby and if you want, you can have your own room and live there with me so you don't have to live on campus anymore. You'd have your own space, come and go as you please and you can help me with things around the place. We won't have any rent so will save you money too. What do you say, cope with living with your pain in the ass Auntie for a while?" Said Maya.

I thought about all the times we'd made love, all the times I'd get to again and suppressed my 'holy fuck yes that would be awesome'.

"Long as I'm not changing diapers that sounds great, thank you." I replied.

"I won't ask you to do that sweetie." Said Maya with a smile.

12