Helping Aunt Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life went as fantastic as I had hoped, Maya had her son and she taught me how to take care of him with her. We slept together, keeping my room for appearances sake. That Christmas at our family dinner, Maya was showing the baby to the family and I was in the kitchen with Mom. She looked around then spoke to me quietly.

"I love how happy you've made my baby sister, son, just don't break her heart and don't you dare cheat on her." She said.

I looked at her, feigning confusion.

"You can save the act, I know you two have been intimate for some time, she adores you and you look at her like she's the only thing in existence, I love it. You're a good man, I'm happy she's happy."

"Thank you Mom."

Life with Aunt Maya goes on, to the outside world I'm a roommate, someone helping his pretty Aunt with the life of a single mom, when we're alone, I'm hers and hers alone and I've never been happier.....


12