All Comments on 'Helping Aunt Maya'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it !

i really liked your story ! well written and easy to read. i would have liked a little more detail during the sex scenes and perhaps a little more character development but overall a great story ! thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Standing Ovation

Very nice story. My imagination is reeling with ideas.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 4 years ago
Loved the ending

Great work more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strange Maya

Enjoyed the story, but had hoped Part 2 would have continued at least to the time when her nephew knocked her up, and had a repeat chance to milk her during the ensuing pregnancy. Perhaps you could add a Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The old broken bread pump scenario..

Why if I only had a dollar for every time I've read that scenario, I'd have around $15 or $20.

WinstonSWinstonSover 4 years ago
Great stuff

I liked the story a lot. It was nice to read a story on Literotica that didn't revolve just around sex. The relationship between Maya and her nephew were very engaging.

But, I didn't like how normalized incest seemed in this story. The mother was okay with her son banging her sister, and the aunt showed little hesitation to banging her nephew. It was a bit odd.

That being said, though, I did read the story from beginning to end. And I still thought it was very nice. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4/5 from me

really good but really fast. perhaps a little too fast. very sweet ending

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 could have an added family member.

Just a thought.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
What's not to like?

It doesn't make any difference if it's been written before or if the cause is just too hooky, a boy getting to suck milk from his lovely Aunt's breasts is awesome. Sure, it's incest, but I would have done it if given half a chance. It's a nice story of family helping family and the love between them. Thanks for a happy ending.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Great Story.

Some here say it was too fast, needs more build up. I disagree. When the authors go into detail about the family history or description of their bodies down to the pimple on their ass I start skipping through the story and get bored. Lately, I've started looking at how many pages it is and if it's more than 3 pages I'll pass. Sequels, no way. They're almost never as good. Kudos, O. 5*

Oh, and thanks for no anal in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story with a happy ending... but the aunt should have taken her husband to the cleaners for his being a jerk while she was pregnant with their kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story.

Could have gone into more detail on the sex.

Thanks for the NO ANAL.

Also, more details on how mom found out and her discussion with her husband and then her son…seemed weird that she was okay with it.

Maybe a little bit on how she worked it out in her heart and her head…her son banging her little sister…hmmm.

Loved the ending

Thanks.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Another outfuckinstanding story! Love your warped sense of humor, like mine, but mostly just ease of telling the story. 5* only cuz 10 isn’t an option.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/30/2022) Shows you don’t need a blow-by-blow sex scene on every page to make a great erotic short story. Momma always knows. Will there be a part 2? You don’t really need one, just asking. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bro you are a absolute legend, keep up the good work man this was a Great read if not the best novel then the second best in my opinion. Thank you so much bro, this was just so fulfilling, it's the first time reading something that just jump straight to intercourse with no plot or anything, bro thanks million.

SadnessIsAbominationSadnessIsAbomination11 months ago

Godlike swear on my life I literally can't back just to read the ending again bro I need more you can't do me like this I need moreeeeeeee not I but weeeeeeee neeeeeedddd moreeeeeeeee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...