Helping Claire Relax

Story Info
Hypnosis unexpectedly leads to levitation, and an orgasm.
2.8k words
4.15
9.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Isabel had long possessed an interest in hypnotism, and she'd always wanted to try it out on someone, she didn't really get a proper chance to do so until the end of her sophomore year, during one particularly memorable spring afternoon with her lucky friend Claire.

*****

"Oh my God." Claire slammed her molecular biology textbook shut and chucked it onto the carpet in exasperation. "I am so sick of all this work."

"No kidding," Isabel chimed in.

"One more paragraph about membranes and chromosomes and I am going to puke." She grabbed her empty glass of water, walked out of Isabel's bedroom and into her friend's kitchen, then poured herself some more water out of the ice-cold pitcher sitting in Isabel's fridge.

"Seriously, I feel so stressed out."

"Yeah, it never really lets up."

Claire had come over to Isabel's apartment so that they could cram for finals together. They were both biology majors, but had recently become good buddies as well. Lately they'd bonded over complaining about boys: Isabel loved to complain about her current boyfriend Brad, while Claire loved to complain about her ex-boyfriend Pierre.

However, griping about the men in their lives had not been the main item on the agenda that day: they had two beautiful, glorious finals to study for. It had been a brutal semester, and they couldn't wait to get it all behind them. That said, spring was certainly a nice time of year, and this day was no exception -- sunny and warm, but not too warm.

Isabel was wearing a long yellow and purple flower-print skirt and a white short-sleeve button-up blouse, with a light blue tank top underneath, and sandals. A dark green plastic clip pinned back a portion of her shoulder-length black hair. Claire was looking a little more casual that particular afternoon, in a slightly oversized white t-shirt that was tucked into her snug blue jeans, her long brown hair tied back in a pony-tail. The shirt was one of those typical university t-shirts with block lettering and an image of the school seal on it. A pair of comfy white sneakers rested on her feet.

"You know what cell biology is? They put biology students in a giant cell that's called this fucking class, and we're stuck in it for all eternity."

"Oh God." Isabel smiled and shook her head at Claire's creative use of hyperbole. "A week from now you'll forget all about it."

"And thank God too."

"We can take a break if you want."

"Yeah, let's just stop for a moment, OK?"

"Fine with me." Although also feeling overworked, Isabel was feeling a little less vocal about it. Much as she loved hanging out with Claire, she had to admit that her classmate could be a bit of a ... well, a high-strung drama queen. And so, after having crammed for four hours non-stop (not without progress having been made, fortunately), the two of them sat down on Isabel's bed, completely fed up with their studies.

"Hey Claire."

"What's up."

"I think I know of something that might help relieve some of your stress."

"And ...?"

"You wanna give it a shot?"

"Isabel I am all ears."

"Ever been hypnotized before?"

"Hypnotized? I don't think so. Why?"

"Well, I've been studying about it a little bit and I think it's supposed to help people relax."

"Shit, I could definitely use a little of that." It sounded interesting. "Are you gonna like dangle a watch in front of my face or something?"

"No, no, you would just listen to my voice. I'm a little new at it, but it should be fun."

Claire thought for a moment. It did sound like it could be fun. Besides, she really trusted Isabel. "Sure, let's do it."

"OK." Isabel got up and sat in an armchair that faced her bed. "Now, sit up on the edge of the bed there ..."

Claire followed her directions.

"And sit right across from me ... and look very closely into my eyes ... and relax."

Claire placed her hands on her thighs, took a deep breath, and gazed quietly at Isabel.

"Your body is becoming extremely relaxed."

The subject of Isabel's hypnosis could already feel the tension escaping her chest, like it was pouring up out of the neck of her t-shirt.

"All the pain of the day, all the stress, is slowly ... melting away."

Suddenly Claire could truly feel the soft cotton of her shirt as it gently ruffled around her skin.

"You are feeling a little drowsy, and you want to surrender to the drowsiness."

Claire's eyes began fluttering against her will, and the image of serene Isabel began fading into darkness.

"Lie back, lie back against the bed, and let all of your thoughts just ... float away."

She began lying back on Isabel's bed, her arms at her side.

"Are you finding my bed comfortable?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Now," Isabel declared, "I want you to tell me what you're thinking. You will say exactly what's on your mind. I want you to be honest with me. Don't feel the need to hold anything back."

"OK."

"I want you to think of the most relaxing state you could be in. Tell me what state that is, when you think of it."

"I'm taking a bath."

"Good. What kind of bath?"

"It's a bubble bath. The temperature of the water is juuuuuuust right. And I'm completely relaxed, and the bubbles are covering my body...and I'm masturbating."

Hmm. Isabel hadn't been expecting this answer. Nevertheless, it piqued her curiosity. She decided to follow up. "Do you enjoy masturbating?"

"Very much."

"How often do you do it?"

"I'd say about ... every other day."

"What are your favorite ways of masturbating?"

"OK, well, there's the bath, like I mentioned. And there's the shower too, and I rub soap all over my body and do it that way. And then there's Jerry."

"Jerry?"

"Yeah, he's my teddy bear. Sometimes if I can't get to sleep, and I'm lying awake in bed, I start rubbing Jerry against my crotch. He's very soft and fuzzy."

"Interesting. Where was the strangest place you masturbated?"

"Hmmm. That would probably be the closet in in Brad's apartment."

"Brad?"

"Mmm-Hmm. Your boyfriend Brad's apartment."

"Why there?"

"Well, I thought he was looking really hot that day, and he came up to me and told me he thought my shirt was cute, and I just got so horny, I mean, I couldn't wait, so I snuck into his closet and had a wank."

"When was this?"

"At the Halloween party, last fall."

Isabel hadn't known about this. But honestly, it didn't bother her. Perhaps it even excited her a bit.

"Do you find Brad attractive?"

"Well, I mean, he's kind of a prick, so I can't exactly see myself trying to 'get to know him better,' you know what I mean? Also, he's your boyfriend."

"OK, but if this were some alternate universe in which you could just go sleep with any guy you were attracted to, would you do him?"

"Is the sky blue?"

"OK. Who's the hottest guy in our little circle of students?"

"I'd say ... Jake Lundergaard."

"How about after that?"

"Probably Marco Angelos."

"Anyone else?"

"Well ... I always had a thing for Robbie Friedman."

"Really?"

"Yeah, for some reason I think he's really cute. And Donovan Mitchell, of course."

Isabel nodded to herself. She had always found Robbie and Donovan cute too.

"What's your biggest fantasy?"

"Well, the one I use most often is probably the one about my cousin."

"Uh huh."

"Because I actually find my cousin really hot. So it usually goes like this: He's in his bedroom, lying on his bed, jerking off, and he thinks he's alone but I'm secretly watching him through a little crack in his bedroom door -- he thinks it's closed but I've opened it just a bit. He's about to climax, he's totally into it, and then he suddenly sees me peeking through the open door and he gets really embarrassed, but I go into his bedroom and tell him I like watching him, and I offer to finish him off, which, after some confusion and surprise, he totally agrees to."

"I see."

"Either that, or he starts eating me out. It depends. I usually come right around that time anyway."

Isabel found this fantasy pretty arousing. Like Claire, she had a cousin whom she also thought was really attractive, and like Claire, she did not share this information publicly. She decided to use a variation of this fantasy herself one day. "Any others?"

"Oh, pretty run-of-the-mill, I guess, chocolate and being tied up. You know, the usual."

"Whatever you're thinking, you are obliged to share it with me."

"Well ... this one might sound a little funny but ... I've always wished I could levitate."

Isabel thought for a moment. She had an idea, but seriously doubted it would work. Nevertheless, she clasped her hands together.

"Claire. I will now stop asking you questions, and not only will you stop answering them, but you will remain silent."

Claire nodded in agreement.

"You are feeling lighter and lighter."

As Isabel's words slipped into her ears, Claire suddenly felt like she was barely pressing down against the bed.

"You are completely relaxed, in every possible way."

It seemed like her body had lost all its weight. Apparently it had.

Claire was levitating.

"The laws of gravity no longer suspend you."

Well wasn't this nice? Claire had never felt so utterly relaxed from head to toe, as she slowly rose into the air. All her thoughts disappeared, as she marveled at the glorious sensation of being possessed by Isabel's powers of levitation.

"You are beginning to feel completely relaxed."

As the very thought of "completely relaxed" entered her mind, her t-shirt slowly began waving against her skin, as if there were a slight breeze in the room. Suddenly it untucked itself, and started flapping slowly against her stomach and biceps. Her pony-tail gracefully unraveled, causing her long brown hair to float against her shoulders, as her scrunchie fell quietly to the floor.

"You will repeat after me: 'Completely relaxed'."

"Completely relaxed," she whispered sweetly to herself, then let out a heavy sigh.

Isabel sat in her chair and stared up at Claire. Holy shit. The levitation was actually working. But now what? "Completely relaxed," she thought to herself. What did that really entail? Claire was hovering above Isabel's bed, but Isabel didn't get the sense that Claire had achieved anything like "complete relaxation" yet. There was more that needed to take place.

"Anything that's getting in the way of complete relaxation, you need to gently cast it aside."

Claire wished she didn't still have shoes on. Before she knew it, her sneakers delicately fell from her feet, followed by her socks.

Claire then began rotating in mid-air, as her t-shirt gently slid along her back, until she was facing the floor and the shirt hung far in front of her stomach. She then rotated all the way around until she was on her back again, the shirt tumbling softly over her belly and jeans.

Floating there on her back, free of all weight, Claire let her body succumb to this mysterious, sensual spirit.

First, her jeans slowly unzipped.

Next, her bra began hovering several inches from her skin, dancing appealingly underneath her t-shirt, as if she were underwater.

Just then, the bottom of her t-shirt slowly glided underneath her panties, and began pleasuring her.

"Mmmmm." Claire tilted her head back invitingly, as if she had been expecting this development. The soft cotton of the shirt felt like a rolling wave of little fingers on her clit. "Completely relaxed ..." she repeated softly to herself.

Isabel looked on with a mixture of shock, concern, and slight arousal. Things had definitely taken an unexpected turn. But if this was Claire's idea of "complete relaxation," Isabel sensed that she had to let it unfold.

Every now and then, Claire's lips opened and closed as she basked in the steady, leisurely-paced stimulation. After a couple of minutes of this apparent massage from her t-shirt, Claire let out a quick, high-pitched, seemingly involuntary "Ah" sound. Ten seconds passed, then she let out another "Ah." After the fifth "Ah," the gaps between them slowly began to decrease. There was nothing Claire could do to stop it now -- nor Isabel.

Claire hovered over Isabel's bed, her eyes closed in hypnotic bliss, her arms floating at her side, like an astronaut in zero gravity. Her left knee rose slightly in anticipation, bringing her left ankle closer to her hip. The bottom of her t-shirt finally provided Claire with the complete physical relaxation that she had been longing for, delicately bringing her to orgasm.

Isabel could see Claire's spine roll up and down with each spasm. It wasn't a sudden, violent orgasm; it looked more like a sustained, slow-building release. Her t-shirt and bra continued to flutter over her skin as she came. Claire was having the most memorable wank of her life -- but would she even remember it? Isabel got the sense that Claire seemed perfectly happy to stay up there floating for hours, being brought off by Isabel's gift of supernatural relaxation.

As it was, Claire hovered over Isabel's bed for five more minutes, the bottom of her t-shirt releasing all the tension she had stored away inside her in the build-up to her finals. The "Ah" sounds had faded by now; all Isabel could hear were Claire's heavy, desperate breaths. At one point her arms traveled back behind her head as her hips and stomach muscles continued to quiver awkwardly. Eventually, the waves of pleasure began to subside.

"Completely relaxed..." Claire whispered again, then she smiled a tiny smile, like a kitten who had just been petted.

Gradually, Claire began sinking back toward the bed. The bottom of her t-shirt quietly slipped out of her crotch and hung loosely over the waist of her jeans, as if it had had no part in the proceedings whatsoever. After a minute or two of descending, she fell softly back onto the bed.

Isabel had seen enough. "You will now come out of your trance."

Claire slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey. What - what just happened?" She gingerly shifted her arms and legs, dimly aware that she had possibly been exerting herself.

Isabel looked on in shock. Did Claire really not know?

"I guess I was asleep?"

"Uhh ... how do you feel?"

"Hold on, I'm still coming out of it. I mean, I feel ... really relaxed, you know? Like, whatever you were doing, it must have been working!"

"You don't remember anything?"

"I was sitting on the bed, I heard you telling me to relax, and then ... BAM. Here I am."

She began to sit up, and noticed a few odd details. "That's weird. Was my shirt untucked?" She put her hands back behind her head. "Wasn't my hair in a pony-tail?" Claire shrugged and set the mysteries aside. "But yeah! Seriously, I feel like so relaxed right now, it's unbelievable. But the weird thing is, I almost feel kind of tired as well, like I was ... exercising or something."

"Yeah ... yeah, that makes sense," Isabel added.

"I almost feel like I tend to feel after I've ... well, never mind. Anyway, let's get back to studying!" Claire suddenly picked up the textbook that she had so comically tossed onto the carpet a half an hour earlier, and began taking notes. But now, it was Isabel who could hardly focus.

"That really did the trick, girl. I feel like I could keep studying for hours!"

Her friend didn't share Claire's newfound sense of enthusiasm. Isabel tried to keep reading, but she couldn't get the image of Claire hovering over her bed, squirming with delight as her t-shirt stroked her between her unzipped jeans, out of her mind. After an hour, she spoke up.

"I think I'm gonna need to pick this up tomorrow," Isabel said.

"You serious? I feel like I'm finally hitting my stride!"

"Yeah. I mean, we made a lot of progress, I think we're in a good spot ... let's just resume tomorrow."

Confused, but unwilling to argue, Claire tossed her books into her backpack and headed out the door.

After Claire left, Isabel lay back on her bed and tried to piece together how the hell she had managed to make all that sexy levitation stuff even happen. She wanted to feel what Claire had felt -- but she didn't really know how she had done it! Maybe Claire could hypnotize her some day?

As she replayed the scene of Claire's "complete relaxation" in her mind, she gradually began stroking herself through her flower-print skirt. God, watching Claire slowly be brought to climax like that had been so hot. But somehow she knew that, no matter how enjoyable an orgasm of her own might be, it wouldn't be half as good as the orgasm that Claire had experienced. A few minutes later, Isabel confirmed that this little hunch of hers, like a few of her other hunches that afternoon, had proven to be correct.