Helping Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles noticed that Tori had taken her hand from his wife's breast, but Trish still had a hand under the table, and it looked like she was running her hand up and down Tori's leg. Tori turned her attention to Trish and made deep eye contact again "I told my husband that you caught me looking up your skirt. I told him I thought you had great legs." Trish said, her voice now low and husky.

"Yeah, and what did he say?" Tori asked. She was having a hard time concentrating, wishing Trish would move her hand higher up her leg. She took a healthy gulp of her drink to try to settle down.

"Ask him. And ask him what he was doing when we had the conversation." Trish told Tori, slipping her fingers closer to the crotch of Tori's tight jeans.

Tori, breathing hard, looked to Miles and asked, "What did you say Miles? And what where you doing?" He smiled and told her, "I told her I thought you had great legs too." Miles answered, before continuing. "I had seen you the day before, and you looked fantastic. Then I told her I would love to be between them, as I was between hers at the time, licking her pussy."

It was then that Trish moved her hand to the crotch of Tori's pants, rubbing firmly through the denim. Tori gasped, both at finally getting contact with her needy pussy, and the revelation that this sexy couple had discussed her while having sex.

"Can I ask you a question now Tori?" Miles asked. He held her gaze with his penetrating eyes as she fought to control herself from moaning out loud. "Yes" She whispered in response.

"What is my naughty wife doing to you right now?" Miles already knew the answer, but wanted to hear Tori say it.

Tori bit her plump lower lip for a moment to get her emotions under control. "She's rubbing me." She answered, so quietly Miles was barely able to hear her.

"Rubbing you where dear?" He asked calmly.

"My pussy! She's rubbing my pussy!" Tori blurted. Realizing she had said it so loudly, Tori looked to the bar to see if she had drawn any attention. No one was looking her way, but she asked Miles, "Could you please slide over about a foot?"

Miles did as she asked, but asked her, "Why my dear, what are afraid they are going to see?" He had a smirk on his face, again knowing the answer.

"I'm, I might cum. If she keeps doing it, she might make me cum!" Tori's voice was now a frantic whisper.

"Oh my dear, my wife is definitely going to make you cum. Many times in fact. She's very good at pleasing her partners, women or men." Miles told her matter of factly. Trish just giggled.

Tori looked at Trish then and whispered, "I don't want to cum here!"

"Do you want me to stop?" Trish asked. But before Tori could answer, she asked, "Haven't you ever cum in public before dear?"

Tori gasped "No!" But she was having a hard time getting her brain to work. She knew she had been asked two questions. But Trish was now focusing her pressure right over Tori's clit, pushing her closer to the edge.

"No, what dear? No you don't want me to stop?" Trish asked with a devilish grin. She leaned closer and whispered into Tori's ear, "You want to cum right? You want to cum for Miles and I, don't you baby?"

Tori's eyes fluttered closed and she shuddered, both from what Trish had asked, and from the tickling of her breath on her neck. a whimper was the only reply she could muster.

Tori vaguely heard the ding of the bell above the front door before a booming voice called out, "Anybody call a cab?!" "Here!" Miles shouted, bringing Tori out of the spell she had been under. She had been so close to cumming, she actually whined when Trish pulled her hand away from her crotch.

Miles and Trish each took one of Tori's arms and helped her to her feet. They helped her put her coat on before quickly donning their own.

The bartender looked over and asked, "Is she okay?" As they ushered a weak kneed Tori towards the door, Miles responded, "Yes, she'll be fine. Can't handle her liquor I'm afraid. Lightweight, you know. but we will take good care of her, rest assured." Tori swooned, and giggled at the idea of them both 'Taking good care of her'.

Leaving the bar and getting into the cab, again sandwiched between the lusty couple, was a blur to Tori. She heard Miles give the cabbie the name of the hotel, even as she felt a hand descend on each of her thighs.

As the cab pulled away from the curb, Trish leaned over and again spoke softly into Tori's ear, "You were so close to cumming for me, weren't you baby?" Trish again ran her hand up the inside of Tori's thigh. Tori tried to spread her legs to grant Trish access to her pussy again. She needed to cum badly now. She whined again as her legs were pressed together between Trish and Miles.

They both noticed the movement and exchanged a look before they each grabbed one of Tori's legs and lifted them up and apart, placing them over their own. It left Tori slouched in her seat, her legs spread wide, one leg hooked over Trishs knee, and one over Miles'.

Tori's eyes sprang open, and she found herself looking at the rearview mirror, and right at the smiling face of the cabbie. The cab driver had been on the job for years, and had seen it all. But he rarely got this kind of show this early in the day. This was the type of thing that usually happens when the bars close, late at night. He gave Tori a smile and a reassuring wink, and went back to trying to focus on traffic, with the occasional glance at the action in his backseat.

Trish firmly ran her hand up Tori's inner thigh to again press on the seam at her crotch. Not wanting his wife to do all the work, or have all the fun, Miles did the same to the thigh draped over his leg. Tori's breath caught in her chest as the two hands came together right over her now drenched pussy. Tori gasped and rocked her hips,

Trish kissed Tori's neck, and the younger woman rolled her head aside to give her access. Miles leaned over and started to kiss her throat. Tori moaned and rolled her head back, her mouth agape as she stared blankly at the ceiling of the cab while two hungry mouths feasted on her sensitive neck.

Tori let out a long moan as she pushed back against the two hands working her pussy through her pants. She wanted someone, either of them, to open her pants and reach inside. She could feel her panties becoming wetter by the second as she flooded them.

Tori needed to touch her new friends, she had to try to return the feelings she was experiencing. She reached a hand to each of their laps as well, and felt Miles was already hard, and she was excited to think that she would have him soon. She was excited by the apparent length she felt.

She was also encouraged by Trish's response to her searching fingers. Trish moaned in her ear as Tori traced the seam of the expensive jeans Trish wore. Tori struggled to maintain pressure on both of them, but found it difficult with the stimulation she was getting from both sides.

Again she felt herself getting ready to cum, and again she was interrupted by the cabbie. "As much as I hate to bother you folks, we're here!" Miles and Trish stopped all their stimulation at once, and Tori groaned with frustration.

"Ah, yes, here we are indeed." Miles said nonchalantly. He pulled out his wallet to pay the fare even as Trish practically dragged Tori from the back seat. Miles followed the ladies into the hotel and across the lobby, making a beeline to the elevator.

Once the elevator door opened, it seemed like they were going to be the only passengers, and Tori anticipated them all pouncing on each other once the door closed. But at the last second a hand appeared to open the door back up. A couple Tori's age entered with two small children. "Sorry folks, but Timmy needs to pee!" The husband said, pointing to a boy around six years old.

The door closed and Timmy squirmed. Tori squirmed too, but for a different reason. She was again sandwiched between her friends, and took the opportunity to grab both of their ass', and fondle them firmly, bringing a smile to both of their faces.

When the elevator stopped with a ding, they made their apologies and worked through the family to exit the elevator, and walked quickly to the guest room, and the beds they would be sharing.

Miles had the card key ready when they reached the room and soon the three excited people poured into the room and practically attacked each other. Tori wrapped a hand around both Miles' and Trish's neck and pulled them both in for a kiss. She felt her breath catch in her chest as she experienced her first three way kiss.

As Tori was enjoying the erotic sensation of kissing both Miles and Trish together, with Miles firm kisses and well trimmed moustache, blending with Trish's soft, supple mouth, and both probing tongues, she was being groped and undressed by four different hands. She couldn't believe how erotic it all was.

Winter coats were cast aside quickly, shoes kicked off carelessly, Tori was pulling Miles' shirt up his body while Trish was pulling up her sweater and Miles was undoing her pants. They were all working frantically to undress each other, and it was chaotic and clumsy and very exciting.

Trish stepped behind Tori as Miles lifted his arms to allow Tori to pull his polo shirt up and off his body. Trish said into Tori's neck, "Lift your arms baby." And when Tori did Trish pulled her sweater up and off and tossed it aside. Miles automatically reached out and clasped both of her tits, and immediately felt her bra go slack as his wife released the clasp at the back. He pulled the bra off Tori's body and cupped her luscious flesh, running his thumbs over the extended nipples. "Oh my, very nice indeed." He said quietly, almost to himself.

Tori gasped as Miles tweaked her nipples and she ran her fingers through the sparse hair on his chest. She felt Trish behind her and felt her press her own naked tits into Tori's back. Tori hadn't even realized that Trish had taken her top and bra off, but her tits felt wonderful, and Tori couldn't wait to get at them.

Tori felt Trish kissing her shoulders and back as her hands came around to join her husband's and they caressed her tits together. Trish whispered, "We have to get rid of these pants." And she slowly drug her manicured nails down Tori's body, making her shiver again.

"Did my wife tell you that ravishing a beautiful woman together is one of our favorite pastimes?" Miles asked in a low seductive tone. Tori shivered, as much from Trish's nails as the idea of being ravished by her two new lovers. "No, she failed to mention that." She managed to whisper.

Trish found Tori's pants already unbuttoned and pulled her zipper down, so she could work the jeans off Tori's shapely hips, taking the underwear down too. Once the pants and panties passed down over Tori's shapely thighs they fell to the floor and Tori stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

Trish had dropped to her knees and began to massage and kiss Tori's firm, bubble butt. "You have a great ass baby." Trish said, loud enough for Tori and her husband to hear her. Tori moaned and arched her back, pushing her tits toward Miles and her ass toward Trish.

Miles bent and took one of Tori's dark nipples in his mouth and flicked it with his tongue as Trish used both hands to spread Tori's ass cheeks open and run her tongue up the crack.

Tori gasped and held Miles to her chest. Her knees quivered as Trish rimmed her and Tori reached back to encourage the woman to go lower.

Trish resisted, and kept teasing with her tongue. She began to run her hands up and down Tori's muscled legs, occasionally using her nails while still delving between the luscious, black buns.

When Trish ran her fingers up the inside of Tori's thighs, Tori spread her feet apart without thinking, and Trish automatically ran her fingers up through Tori's wet lips while her other hand squeezed a bare ass cheek.

Tori gasped, pushing against the fingers and Trish sunk two of them inside her. Tori's legs shook and she let out another moan, followed by a whine as Trish withdrew her fingers again. Tori felt Trish pull her mouth away from her too, then she heard a slurping noise and a moan of approval.

"Oh baby, you are soo wet! And you taste so good!" Trish gushed. "I am really going to enjoy you cumming on my face!" She slid her fingers back in, causing Tori to moan and roll her hips, she was beside herself with arousal now, she wanted Trish to fuck her with those fingers and make her cum. "MMmm yes, fuck me Trish."

Trish kissed, licked, and even lightly bit Tori's ass while starting to finger fuck her, slowly but firmly. Miles was still sucking and licking her nipples, and he now reached down to play with Tori's clit. Tori cried out and grasped Miles' head, afraid that her legs would give out.

Trish worked her two fingers in and out of Tori's tight, drenched pussy as the woman rocked her hips, fucking herself against the probing fingers. Miles caught on to the rythm and stroked Tori's clit in time with them. Tori was making some seriously sexy sounds in Miles' ear, and his cock was as hard as a rock. He couldn't wait to hear her when he finally fucked her.

Trish changed the angle of her pumping fingers, and found Tori's Gspot. She began to stroke it and Tori went off like a firecracker. She screamed out and started to shake all over, her cunt clamping down on Trish's fingers.

Tori felt the waves of her climax wash through her, it felt so intense after all the teasing and denial, and her heightened sense of arousal just from being around this sexy couple all day. She had wanted them both, and now they were working her body together to get her off, and it was very intense.

Miles was now scraping her nipples with his teeth, while strumming her clit. Trish was holding her asscheeks open with one hand and lapping up her crack while massaging her Gspot with two fingers. It was the most stimulation Tori had ever experienced at once, and she saw fireworks behind her closed eyelids while every nerve in her body tensed and tingled.

Tori rode the climax as long as she could stand it, She lost all track of time and space as she came harder than she could ever remember. But eventually it became too much to bear. Her legs were getting weak and she needed to catch her breath. She pushed Miles away from her breasts and tried to stand upright and pushed the hands away from her crotch.

Trish recognized the signs and withdrew her fingers from Tori's now sodden pussy. Her entire hand was wet from the flow of juices caused by the intense orgasm she had caused.

With Trish's fingers now removed, Tori felt deflated, and she crumpled to her knees. She tried to catch her breath and gather her thoughts as she heard Trish, as if through a haze, offer her husband a taste of sweet pussy.

Tori watched with half open eyes as Trish spread her fingers into a V and sucked one into her mouth as Miles sucked the other. The sounds of appreciation for her taste was not lost on Tori. Both of them were enjoying her flavor, and she shuddered at the thought that both of them would want more, and she would be cumming again and again.

As Tori regained her composure, she realized that she was kneeling in front of Miles, and he still had his pants on. She remembered sitting in his seminar, imagining what his cock would look like. Now she was going to find out. "I need your dick Miles." Tori said in a husky voice.

Trish walked on her knees from behind Tori and gave her a sideways grin as she pulled down the zipper of Miles' pants while Tori loosened the belt and went for the button. The two beautiful women, strangers just two days before, with different backgrounds, different races, worked together to pull down the pants of a man with a different nationality. Carnal lust transcended any difference between them.

Trish looked up at her husband as she left Tori finish the job of pulling down Miles pants, and going after the boxers that had gotten hung up on his impressive length. "Did you happen to take a pill darling?" She asked him with a sweet lilt to her voice.

Miles watched as Tori worked the elastic waistband of his boxers off his long prick and got her first look at it, he answered his wife, "Of course my dear, I want to enjoy our new friend here for a looong time." He placed his hand on the back of Tori's head and pulled her face closer to his cock.

Tori raised her eyebrows at Trish and her friend explained, "Viagra dear, Miles needs absolutely no help in getting hard, obviously." She smiled. "But with a little help, he can keep getting hard even after he cums. And he can last a long time after his first cum."

Tori looked up at Miles and smiled, "Sounds good to me, that's just what I need!" Trish kissed Tori's shoulder and said, "So let's suck him off first, get that first cum out of the way." "Yes, let's." Tori agreed with a naughty smile.

Trish and Miles watched as Tori wrapped her fist around his dick. She looked up at Miles, her eyes curious, "I'm surprised you're circumcised." Miles smiled down at her and answered, "Yes dear, my wife is responsible for that." Trish added, "Yeah, it was a totally selfish request on my part. But we are both happy with the results."

Tori pulled the prick towards her mouth and smiled at the bead of precum oozing out of the tip, she reflected on the difference between Miles and her ex as she used the flat of her tongue to lap up the clear fluid.

Paul was much thicker, but nowhere near as long. Miles was also completely shaved, totally hairless, whereas Paul had a huge bush of hair. He would never even consider trimming it, even when Tori asked him to. And to top it off, Miles precum tasted sweeter.

"It's beautiful." She whispered, before sucking the head into her mouth. "Ahh!" Miles gasped. "Thank you my dear, I'm glad you like it." Trish ran her hand up and down Tori's back, agreeing with her, "It is beautiful, isn't it. And much more sensitive than before." She watched Tori's full, dark lips engulf her husband's prick and got a thrill.

Tori started to suck Miles, going on and off about half of his length slowly, rolling her head from side to side as she went, savoring the first cock she'd had since Paul. She stroked the base with her hand and swiped her tongue around the head each time she withdrew. Trish leaned in and began licking his bald balls, adding to Miles' pleasure and he groaned with appreciation. He had a hand on each woman's head and stroked them lovingly.

Tori looked up at Miles and began to suck him deeper, when she felt him in the back of her mouth, at the entrance to her throat, she still had another three inches to go. She pulled off again and swiped the tip with her tongue while taking a deep breath. She knew she could take it all, because he was thinner than what she was used to.

"Your mouth feels wonderful dear." Miles told her. She smiled up at him and said, "You like that?" She pursed her lips and ran his cockhead back and forth across them as he answered, "Oh yes, very much so."

"Good, then you should love this!" She said. Then she took him back in her mouth and moved forward slowly. When she felt the head of his dick at the back of her throat she suppressed her gag reflex and relaxed, taking him to the hilt.

Miles groaned loudly, and Trish said, "Oh yeah baby, take it all!" Tori backed off briefly, before going right back to it, again deep throating his cock. She started to go on and off the long prick, taking every inch each time, until her lips touched his body, then back to the tip swirling her tongue.

"Fuck Tori, that is so hot to watch." Trish whispered from beside her, running her hand up and down Tori's back. "Not many girls can do that to my husband."

"Yes indeed, and the feeling is out of this world darling," Miles added, "Incredible cock sucking, simply incredible." He caressed her face tenderly. She pulled off completely and smiled proudly up at him. "I'm glad you like it." She told him, stealing his phrase.