Helping Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt she had cleaned it thoroughly, she went back to kiss Tori's mouth, feeding her her own cum as their tongues swirled. Trish reached back down to Tori's clit, and placing a finger on either side of it she pulled the flesh taught, causing the little bundle of nerves to stand up proudly. Miles grabbed the base of his dick and began to slap Tori's outstretched clit with it.

Tori gasped and cried out into Trish's mouth again, she couldn't believe what this lusty couple was doing to her. She had seen Trish lean towards Miles when he pulled out of her, and knew she was probably sucking his dick. Tori knew his cock would be slathered with her cum, and Trish was now sucking him clean, but she hadn't expected her to share it.

And now the smacks of his cock on her seriously stimulated clit were driving her crazy. She couldn't imagine what might happen next. But she was loving it and welcomed whatever was to come.

The sound of flesh on flesh rang in Tori's ears as Miles spanked her clit again and again with his cock. The steady 'Thwap, Thwap, Thwap' that coincided with each jolt to her clit. Each slap sending jolts af pleasure through her body.

But then the next slap didn't come, and she felt him slipping into her again. She moaned, expecting him to sink himself into her deep again, but he merely slipped just the head into her entrance and began to thrust, very shallow thrusts, but very quickly.

Tori could feel the head of Miles' dick just inside her, and he was going back and forth so fast, it drove her to yet another mind blowing orgasm. He held her feet high and wide as he pumped her nerve filled entrance.

Miles knew that most of the nerves in a woman's pussy were in her vulva, and he was using the flared head of his dick to stimulate those nerves as much as possible. The tradeoff was that it was stimulation for him too, his cockhead was getting extra friction from the muscles of her entrance, and he knew it would bring on his own orgasm quicker too.

Tori had never experienced anything like that. All of her past lovers had always been preoccupied with going as far inside her as possible. And yet here was Miles, with more length than she had ever experienced, and he was only using a fraction of it to drive her wild.

Tori's body was shaking all over when she broke the kiss with Trish and yelled "FUCK! OH FUCK MILES WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? AAAGGHHH!" She brought her hand to her pussy and felt her labia flapping with his pumping. It only served to increase her stimulation.

Out in the corridor, a young woman in a housekeeping uniform covered her mouth as she gasped, her eyes wide with excitement and shock.

Miles suddenly went deeper, he kept up the fast pace,but started to stroke deeper each time. "Yeah, fuck her honey, fuck her good!" Trish told him harshly.

Just outside the door, the young housekeeper thought it would be nice to have a story about guests that she could share in the breakroom, like the older girls. She fought to keep her hands off her own pussy. The visual image she had of what she was hearing was making her extremely horny.

Miles began to pound Tori, he put his arms under her knees and leaned forward, his hands next to her shoulders as his hips went into overdrive. Trish leaned on her elbow next to Tori's head and caressed her shoulders and chest, soothing her. "That's a good girl, take his cock, cum for us baby." She whispered. Tori could only whine in reply.

"Oh Tori, I am going to cum too darling." Miles eventually told her through gritted teeth. "Oh God yes! Cum Miles, I want to feel it!" Tori exclaimed. She reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him into herself harder.

The housekeeper in the hall bit her lower lip, wondering if she could rub one out in the ladies room and not get caught.

Miles kept pumping Tori hard and fast. The slapping of skin echoing throughout the room and through the door to the prying ears that were now inches from the door.

"Oh yes Tori, you make my cock feel so good!" Miles told her. Trish placed her hand on Tori's cheek and asked, "Can Miles cum in you baby? We get tested regularly, being in the lifestyle."

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah, I'm on the pill!" She gushed. "Fuck me Miles, fill me up!"

"It will be my distinct pleasure my dear!" Miles told her without missing a stroke. "Good honey, I'm glad, because I can't wait to clean you up afterwards." Trish told her softly, but with a lewd smile.

"Oh fuck! You two are going to kill me!" Tori blurted. Trish kissed her briefly, then told her, "No we won't baby, you can take it." She smiled and stroked Tori's face.

"Oh Tori," Miles grunted, "I am close, OHH!" His thrusting became more urgent. Shorter, frantic, deep jabbing while he growled like an animal. Tori began to pant, "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH MILES YES!" She encouraged him, digging her nails into his ass.

Miles leaned over farther, bending Tori in half and letting out a roar! "AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!:

"Yeah baby, give it to her!" Trish exclaimed. "AAAAEEEEEAAAHH!" Tori howled.

Miles pushed his cock all the way into her and held there firmly as he started to shoot off. Tori felt every twitch of his prick and the warm spurts of cum, deeper than she'd ever felt it. "YEEEAAAHHHAAAHHHH!" Tori wailed

Miles finished cumming rather quickly, it being his third climax of the day, counting that morning's fun with his wife. He released Tori's legs and they flopped onto the bed as he collapsed onto his equally exhausted lover.

"Holy fuck that was hot you two!" Trish whispered excitedly, while just outside the door the lurking girl jumped at the sound of a door opening at the end of the corridor. She scurried off to the ladies room. She needed to get her hands on her pussy.

Miles had no sooner collapsed beside Tori, and her hazy mind registered that she could get a reprieve from all the stimulation, when she felt Trish moving. The beautiful blonde pulled Tori's limp legs open and crawled between them. Before Tori could wrap her addled brain around what was happening, Trish had her face in her freshly fucked pussy.

"Oh My God! Oh Trish? What are you doing?!" Tori blurted as Trish licked her as deeply as she could. Trish loved the combined taste of Tori and Miles. She was moving her tongue around inside the now relaxed muscles of Tori's snatch, savoring the sloppy, hot mess that her husband had made.

Tori gasped and squirmed, grabbing two fistfuls of blonde hair between her legs. She was still experiencing aftershocks of her climax and Trish's ravenous tongue heightened the sensations. "Ohhhh God Trish!" She moaned as her head rolled side to side.

Trish drug her tongue out of Tori's spasming hole and drew it up across the clit above. Tori twitched so hard her ass lifted off the bed. Suddenly Tori felt several fingers enter her well fucked slot. She had no idea how many, but she knew she was about to start cumming again.

She vaguely heard Trish's soft, lilting voice, as if through a fog, telling her, "Now you can cum for me baby." As Tori tried to register that, she felt Trish latch on to her clit with her lips and her tongue began to flicker over and around the already stimulated nub. The fingers inside her started to fuck in and out, and Tori was off again, into the void of yet another mind blowing orgasm.

Her fingers curled in Trish's hair and her head rolled back into the mattress. She couldn't even form coherent words and simply cried out loud, a long tortured whine. "ENNNNNNNNN...!"

Trish had to use her free hand to hold her lover down as Tori hips raised her ass again from the mattress. She sucked and licked at Tori's clit as she fucked her steadily with three fingers. Tori's hips continued to rock and thrust into Trish's face.

Trish finally gave up trying to hold Tori down. She scooted her knees up underneath herself, and when Tori rolled her hips up again Trish pulled her fingers free of the clasping pussy and reached under her ass with both hands. She lifted Tori's ass and straightened herself up until Tori was supported by her shoulders and neck on the bed, her ass supported by Trish's hands as the ravenous woman sucked at her pussy.

OH, FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK...!" Tori exclaimed as her legs flopped wildly in the air and Trish clamped her mouth over Tori's sloppy vulva, sucking and lashing out her tongue. Trish held the squirming woman up to her face and hungrily devoured her, moaning loudly, like she was starving for her.

Tori felt like a ragdoll, a well fucked and totally ravaged ragdoll. She couldn't believe what Trish was doing to her. Her legs splayed crazily in the air as all her weight was on her shoulders, neck and head while Trish held her ass in the air and feasted on her sodden, quivering hole.

She just couldn't stand it anymore, it was just too much stimulation. She had been cumming long and hard, and she was wore out. She just needed to rest, but Trish was showing no signs of quitting. Tori summoned some inner strength and pulled her knees toward her face and rolled her body sideways, escaping Trish's relentless mouth.

She came to rest on her side in the fetal position. She laid there, panting and whimpering as Trish collapsed behind her and cuddled up tight. Trish gently stroked Tori's arm and cooed words of affection to her. Tori barely understood the words, but the meaning was clear. She was safe, satisfied and comfortable, and she quickly dozed off to sleep.

Sometime later Tori was aware of soft voices and opened her eyes. It took her a second to remember where she was, and then she remembered who she was with when she fell asleep, and what had happened with them. She rolled over to see Trish looking at her with happy eyes.

"Have a nice rest baby?" Trish asked her. "Mm hmm." Tori hummed. She ran her eyes down Trish's body and saw a hand on her breast, kneading the firm flesh. Her gaze followed the arm from the hand down until she saw Miles looking at her from between Trish's legs. He was lazily licking his wife's sweet pussy.

"Fuuuuck." Tori moaned. "Didn't you guys have enough yet?" Miles lifted his head and Tori saw the wetness on his face. "Not nearly enough yet my dear." He answered.

"As a matter of fact," Trish added, "we were just wondering if this room might be available for another night." Tori's eyes grew wide at the implication. "Another night? Are you serious?"

"Of course dear," Miles answered with a devilish gleam in his eyes, "We haven't even gotten out the toys and restraints yet!"

"My God, you two are going to kill me." Tori moaned as she reached for the phone to call the front desk.

THE END

Please don't forget to vote, and feel free to comment ;->