Helping Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori smiled at them, her lips shining with spit and precum, and Trish couldn't resist kissing her. Tori kissed her back while Trish placed her hand over Tori's wrapped around Miles' cock. They broke the kiss and Trish placed her lips on the side of the long prick, inviting Tori with sparkling eyes to join her.

Tori quickly joined in, wrapping her lips around the shaft from the other side. The two women kissed the cockhead, their lips touching, their tongues darting around the man's flesh and each other's mouths.

Miles moaned, "So fucking beautiful!" And started to move back and forth between the two wet mouths. Pushing his cock between them, turning one way or the other to slip into one of the hungry mouths, randomly, as he chose.

The two women sucked and licked his dick and each other's mouths, moaning with lust, as Miles moaned in pleasure. The hotel room was filled with moaning and the wet sounds of sucking and slurping.

Before long Miles began to groan deeper in his chest. His thrusting became more urgent. Both women recognized the signs, and their efforts became more intense too. They knew they were going to get their reward soon, and they were both hungry for it.

Miles began to talk to them then, his usual refined style of speaking replaced by crude, dirty talk, that fired the women up even more. "Oh yes you hungry little cock suckers, You both love my cock, don't you? You two are gonna suck the cum right out of me!"

Trish replied in kind, and Tori soon joined in, "Yeah baby, give it to us! Give us your hot cum!" "MMMMMmm, yeah, we want it, we want you to cum for us!"

"Yeah? You want my hot white jizz all over your pretty black face Tori? It will look so good all over you. Until my slutty wife licks it off!" He used the tip of his dick to paint Tori's face with spit and precum and she loved it. "Yeah Miles, yeah! paint my face! C'mon baby!"

Trish and Tori were both fondling his balls, stroking his cock, and caressing his ass. "Miles growled encouragement to them, "Yes girls, so good, mmm." Trish grabbed Tori's hand and pushed it between Miles' legs, directing her over his taint to to his ass. She pushed Tori's middle finger between his firm ass cheeks and told her, "Finger his ass baby, fuck his ass!"

Tori followed her directions and pushed her finger in to find his puckered asshole, and rolled her finger over and around the muscular hole. Her fingers were wet with precum and her and Trish's saliva, and slipped into him easily.

"Ohhhmmm, you dirty little girl, go ahead, finger me while I cum for you!" Miles groaned.

Tori gasped, "Yeah? you want this?" She pushed her finger into the tight ring of muscle and felt his prick twitch against her face. Trish had her lips wrapped around the side of the shaft and pushed against Tori's face. "YES!" Miles hissed.

Tori pushed in to the second knuckle when Miles pulled back and grabbed a fist full of each woman's hair, "YES, CUMMING!" His first shot jetted across Tori's neck and jawline. Trish pointed the tip of his cock to Tori's mouth as he spewed again, and the hot cum splashed on her lips and in her mouth.

"Eat it slut, eat my cum!" Miles grunted as Trish guided the spurting prick to her own mouth to catch the third shot. She caught it on her tongue and pointed him back to her partner. Tori took him deep, pushing her finger roughly the rest of the way into his ass. His prick jerked again and he came straight down Tori's throat, shouting incoherently.

She pulled back off and her thick, black lips were still attached to the hard cock by thick strands of her spit and his cum. Trish moved to catch Miles between her lips and Tori's, and he shot off yet again, on both hungry mouths.

They kissed and swiped their tongues across the head of Miles' prick and he continued to spew cum. Tori was amazed, and very pleased with the amount of cum Miles provided. She shared his jizz with his wife, and Tori was blown away by the sheer carnality of it all. She had jizz dripping from her mouth and chin onto her tits and thighs. She felt nasty and slutty, and so fucking excited.

So much so that when Miles was finally finished cumming she locked lips with Trish and tackled her to the carpet! Trish squealed with delight and surprise as she finally felt Tori's sexy black body against her. Trish grabbed Tori's ass and slipped a leg up between Tori's legs, feeling her wet gash against her thigh.

Tori groaned and reached her hand down to finger Trish. There was no teasing or caressing, she simply pushed her finger in deep and began to saw in and out as they licked each other's mouths and faces, moaning and whining as they shared Miles thick cum.

Miles, now spent, leaned back against the dresser drawer and stroked his softening cock. He loved seeing his sexy wife make love to other women, and Tori was so exotic looking, she brought a new dimension to an already erotic sight. He knew he would be hard again soon, and he was looking forward to fucking Tori, for a long time.

Tori began kissing Trish on the throat, and down to her chest, moving quickly to her tits. She continued to finger fuck Trish as she latched onto a nipple and sucked hard, causing Trish to cry out. Tori had been denied good sex all week, and now she was aggressively taking out her frustrations on the gorgeous blonde.

Trish tried to pull Tori away from her tit, "Baby, stop a second. We have two perfectly good beds here, why risk the rug burns?" Tori understood and pulled away, determined to resume her attack as soon as possible. "You're right, c'mon!"

Tori got to her feet and offered Trish a hand up. The two women stood and came together in another kiss, their bodies, similar in shape and size, and muscle tone, but opposites in skin tone, and hair color. But they melded together beautifully. They mashed their tits together and groped each other as they fell to the bed.

Miles could already feel his cock coming back to life from the little pill he'd taken and the incredibly erotic show his wife and Tori were putting on. He stroked himself slowly as he watched.

Tori began to quickly kiss her way down Trish's body, she knew Trish was the only one who hadn't cum yet, and she didn't need to be slow and build up her arousal. Trish was already primed. She pulled one of Trish's nipples with her mouth, her lips clamped down tightly. She reached down and ran her fingers through Trish's wet labia firmly, her middle fingertip dipping into her on it's way to the clit above.

Trish grabbed Tori's shoulders and rolled her off herself and onto her back, making Tori gasp. Trish quickly rolled over on top of her, straddling the younger woman and leaving a wet spot where her snatch ground against her abdomen.

She leaned forward, her long blonde hair forming a curtain around them as she stretched forward to dangle her tits in Tori's face. "Suck me baby, suck my titties. " She gasped. Tori grasped one in each hand and whispered, "Mmm, just like in my fantasy." Tori reached up with her tongue and went back and forth between the two long pink nipples, lapping at them. Trish rolled her shoulders, swinging her tits in Tori's face.

Miles was nearly completely hard again already. He was not a fan of big pharma, but had to admit that some pharmaceutical products were a benefit. He looked at the women on the bed. He could see his wife's wet snatch leaving wet streaks on Tori's dark flesh. Lower down the bed he could see Tori's short trimmed, dark, curly pubes. And below, her pink, wet pussy peaking out of her thick, dark labia, all framed by her bald, puffy outer lips.

Miles considered how long it had been since he'd eaten a black girl, and decided that it had been too long. He moved to the bed, determined to rectify that.

Tori was so caught up in Trish's tits that she barely registered the movement of another person on the bed, But she quickly noticed Miles when he started licking her pussy lips. He began by pushing her lips to the side, one at a time, then slipped his tongue up through the wet gash, gathering her tasty fluids on his tongue.

Tori moaned into Trish's tit, and momentarily lost her concentration on the luscious white tits in her face. Trish looked over her shoulder to see what had happened to distract Tori. Her husband's eyes smiled up at her from just above Tori's little thatch of short, thick hair.

She took advantage of the break in Tori's attention to change positions. She got to her knees and walked up the bed, before turning to straddle Tori's face. She looked down and saw lust in Tori's eyes as she gazed up at her pussy.

Tori reached up and grabbed Trish by the hips and urged her lower, onto her mouth. "Give me that pussy baby!" Tori demanded before the wet snatch engulfed her mouth.

Miles lapped at Tori, loving her essence, swirling his tongue around the entrance to her pussy. He paused to suck one thick lip into his lips and flick it with the tip of his tongue. Tori groaned into Trish's pussy and rolled her hips in response to what Miles was doing.

Tori meanwhile was going crazy with her own tongue, trying to get as deep into Trish's pussy as possible, sucking and licking her. Trish watched her husband enjoy Tori's pussy as she herself enjoyed her mouth. She rolled her hips and groaned with pleasure. "OHHHHHH, YEAH BABY, RIGHT THERE!" She began to rock back and forth, grinding her wet snatch on Tori's thick lips.

Tori quickly realized that she wasn't so much eating Trish out, as Trish was fucking her face, and it excited her almost as much as Miles tongue now giving her clit some attention. Miles was still lapping up her gash, but now added a flick across her clit occasionally.

Trish was closest to cumming, and Miles had a great view of her. He knew when she closed her eyes and her head rolled back that she was there. He heard her familiar squeal and saw her grind on Tori's face. Her abs tensed up and her head snapped forward. "OH, FUCK, ENNGGGG" She exclaimed.

Tori did her best to just keep her tongue moving up inside Trish, while Trish let loose and just forcefully rubbed her cunt on Tori's mouth. Trish was soon panting as she rode the waves of climax. Trish leaned forward, placing her hands on Tori's tits for support as rolled her hips and fucked Tori's pretty black face.

Tori was so turned on by Trish's climax. The thought that she was giving such a hot woman so much pleasure was so exciting. She worked to keep her tongue, and even her full lips moving and giving Trish as much stimulation as possible. And she was rewarded with copious amounts of girl cum. Trish was flowing freely all over Tori's face. And Tori was excited by the rich flavor.

But Trish had reached her limit, she was starting to get overwhelmed by the sensations and she cried out and rolled over, flopping on the bed with a loud sigh. No sooner than she came to rest, Miles latched onto Tori's clit with his lips and sucked hard. Tori let out a squeal and brought her hands to his head, rolling her hips up to meet him.

Miles watched her face from below as he sucked her clit and flicked it with the tip of his tongue. Very quickly she was cumming as hard as Trish just had. Pulling his face into her pussy with her hands, her head rolling as she moaned. She raised her ass off the mattress as she felt her orgasm overwhelm her.

Miles was now completely hard again, and he was watching Tori's reactions to his stimulation closely. When she seemed to be at the peak of ecstacy he released her clit and drove his tongue up into her drenched pussy. She cried out again and he drank up as much of her tasty secretions as he could get.

Just when Tori was adjusting to the new stimulation, Miles changed it again. He pulled his face out of her spasming pussy and got quickly to his knees between her legs. He loved fucking a woman who was in the throes of climax, and he immediately slipped his cock into her. He placed his hands on either side of her head and pushed into her slowly. "Fucking exquisite pussy darling." He whispered to her.

Tori let out her highest pitched squeal so far as she felt Miles push into her. He wasn't rough, but he went in firmly, relentlessly, until he was completely embedded in her. She was not stretched as full as she was used to when Paul fucked her, but it was so much deeper, and very satisfying. "Oh my dear, your cunt feels incredible!" Miles told her.

When Miles had reached the depth that she was accustomed to with Paul she reached up and grasped his shoulders, knowing there was more to come. By the time she felt his body against her still throbbing clit, she knew she had never had a man, or even a toy, that far inside her.

Miles paused when he reached his full depth, and Tori looked up into those intense eyes. What she saw in his eyes was a desire, a determination, that nearly frightened her, but thrilled her all the same. "So good! I am going to love this!" Miles told her. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. She knew she was about to get the fucking she had craved all week. Tori kissed him back passionately, tasting herself on his mouth.

Miles had seen a range of emotions in Tori's face, from satisfaction as he entered her, to uncertainty, even fear as he approached her depths, and finally when he was completely inside her, he saw desire, and lust. He gave her a reassuring smile and asked her, "Are you ready my dear?" "YES MILES, YES! Fuck, I am so ready. Fuck me baby!" She gasped.

Miles said "Alright darling, here we go." As he pulled out slowly, as slowly as he had entered her. He backed off until his head was nestled in her puffy lips, and he reversed direction, going back in without a pause. "MMmm soo good." He murmured.

Miles arched his back, changing the angle of his cock, pushing himself up against the smooth roof of her snatch. She exhaled hard as she felt the pressure on her Gspot and his long dick slipped across it on it's way back in to her depths. Her pussy spasmed in response, her previous climax still lingering, as a whole new set of sensations wracked her body.

Tori lifted her legs and wrapped them around Miles' slender waist as he reached her depths again. This time there was no pause when he was all the way in. He gave her an extra push with his hips and started to withdraw again.

Tori gasped from the extra thrust, feeling it hit her cervix and also a jolt on her still sensitive clit from his bald pubic mound. Then before she could register those sensations he was dragging his long prick back out. His hard, slender cockhead rubbed briefly across her Gspot again and suddenly he was pushing back in.

He pushed back in slightly faster, again to the hilt, and started back out. He was deliberate in the way he was fucking her, allowing them both to experience every inch. He loved the way her pussy was grasping him, still contracting from her climax. She was loving that sensation of feeling every inch of his long dick as he went in and out, not violently, but relentlessly. "Oh Miles, ohh, fuuck!" Tori groaned.

Miles continued to fuck Tori, in no hurry, just enjoying the moment. Out all the way slowly, back in as far as he could slightly faster. He told her, "Tori your pussy feels incredible, so wet and tight! Mmm, simply wonderful." As he saw her excitement increase, he increased his speed, slightly, almost imperceptibly.

Trish had recovered from her climax and she lay beside the fucking couple, watching Tori's face closely. She knew all too well what the girl was experiencing, as Miles had given her the same treatment countless times. She had also seen him fuck a number of other women in their years together, and it always gave her a thrill.

She reached down to run her fingers over her pussy, and massaged her lips as she watched her husband fuck the exotic beauty. The eroticism of the entire situation spurred her to get involved. She reached out and pinched one of Tori's nipples. Tori gasped in shock, she had almost forgotten about Trish.

Tori looked over at Trish, her eyes glazed with ecstasy. "Oh fuck!" She murmured. Trish smiled at her and gave her nipple a twist. "Are you enjoying my husband's cock baby? It looks like you are." "AHH!" Tori blurted, "Yeah, such a great cock!" She answered, and Miles picked up the pace slightly, bringing more exclamations from her.

Trish got to her knees and leaned down to kiss Tori's mouth, and she accepted the kiss eagerly. As they got deeper into the kiss, Miles leaned back until he was upright and began to thrust into Tori's soaked pussy with more fervor. He was now only pulling half way out before pushing back in, and he had increased the force of his thrusting.

He grabbed Tori's legs and with his hands under her knees he lifted them up and spread them wide. Looking down he watched his long white cock spearing through Tori's thick, dark labia. "Fuck you have such a beautiful pussy Tori." He told her, his voice strained. The sight spurred him on to increase his thrusting again, causing Tori to moan into Trish's mouth. Trish continued to kiss her and pinch her nipple.

Tori was so totally aroused, Miles had her riding a series of small, continuous waves of climax, enhanced by the sharp pain of her nipple being tweaked and twisted. She was barely able to return Trish's kisses, and Trish moved down to suck the nipple she had been abusing. She sucked and licked it tenderly, as if trying to soothe it after the rough treatment.

"Oh my God you two!" Tori blurted, "It's almost too much! Fuck!" Trish stopped sucking her nipple long enough to tell Tori, "Well 'almost too much' means we're on the right track!"

Trish brought her other hand to Tori's other nipple, again being aggressive with it, while the first hand, now free, wandered down Tori's abs to find her cleft. She found Tori's clitoris, still wet with Miles' saliva and she began to stroke it. Tori's reaction was immediate. She squealed and her hips jerked as her climax reached another peak.

She clasped a fistful of Trish's hair, holding her head in place as her other hand grabbed at the bedspread. Her eyes rolled back and she began to pant and moan. Miles increased his tempo yet again, telling her, "That's right girl, cum for us! Cum on my cock!"

"Aaahhhh" Tori moaned, the stimulation of Trish's fingers playing with her clit while Miles sawed in and out of her pussy with his long dick had her writhing and trembling. Miles was fucking her harder and harder, increasing the intensity gradually and driving her crazy! "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, OH YEAH MILES, YEAH"

Miles was still trying to hold back, he wanted to give Tori a good, long fucking. Her pussy was so wet and slick and her inner muscles clenched him so tight, he had to concentrate on not getting carried away. He watched his wife's fingers strumming Tori's clit while her fat lips grasped his cock as he pulled out.

"So fucking good." He said again as he went on and on fucking the sexy black woman. He directed his attention to Trish, his beloved wife, and was pleased to see her smiling at him with Tori's nipple in her mouth. He hadn't been lying when he told Tori that ravishing a beautiful woman together was their favorite pastime. He smiled back and they shared a look of love.

Trish pulled her head back, maintaining her suction on Tori's nipple until it popped free. Tori gasped again and Trish said to her husband, "Go ahead baby, really give it to her!" She had a lusty grin and added, "Fuck her good!.Give her what she needs."

Tori heard Trish and couldn't help but wonder how much better it could be, or if she could take it. But she was not expecting what he did. "Not just yet my dear, let's do something else first?"

Miles pulled his cock out of her completely. It was soaking wet from Tori's cum. Tori gasped and moaned at the sudden emptiness of her pussy. Trish knew what to do, she abandoned her place at Tori's tits and lunged for the long, wet prick. She sucked it into her mouth, taking it as deep as Tori had, cleaning up all the younger woman's cum off it.