Helping Ellen Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Wives lesbian sessions drive further swapping.
3.2k words
4.13
9.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 4th chapter. it would be best to read the stories in order to see how we got here. I write to read with my wife, she lays on her tummy and I tease her from behind as we read, sometimes i slide into her towards the end of the story if she's in the mood and just hold my cock in until we finish then we fuck. Any feed back welcome.

Helping Ellen Out -- Chapter 4

For days after their session Beth could not get Ellen's touch out of her mind. She tried to forget what Ellen had done to her and what she'd made her do but she couldn't. Peter fucked her every night and she was so ready for it, he didn't know as he fucked her slow and deep that she was thinking of Ellen as she came on his cock. She knew it was wrong but she felt helpless to stop it happening again as Ellen had told her it would. So when Ellen rang her a few days later and suggested they meet for coffee after Peter and Patrick had left for work she tried to say she didn't have time but Ellen knew what she was feeling and easily persuaded her.

Beth couldn't settle as she waited for Ellen's knock on the door and she was ashamed to discover the wetness between her legs, she pressed her hand between her legs but the feelings only got more intense and although she resolved to tell Ellen that they couldn't, that they shouldn't do it again she also knew that she would let Ellen do whatever she wanted for as long as she wanted.

She flushed when she opened the door to a smiling Ellen.

"You look great Beth, have you been thinking about what we did last time? I bet you have, I've been thinking about it too you know. Patrick's been enjoying himself a lot since we met, I always seem to be ready and it gets him so hard when I'm always wet and horny."

"Ellen I don't think we should do it again, it seems so wrong, so rude when the boys aren't here."

"Oh we are going to do it again, you know we are. I know just where to touch you, just how to touch you. Are you wet already?"

"Ellen please."

"Are you wet? Let me feel. Mmmm you are, I can feel the wetness on your panties, now come upstairs with me."

And she led a reluctant Beth upstairs by the hand to the big bedroom and made her lie on the bed. Ellen lay beside her, half on top of her and held her gaze.

"Now tell me what you and Peter have been doing since we had our fun together. Has he been fucking you? Fucking you every night? Spread your thighs a little, you know you're going to have to tell me."

"Ellen please, don't make me. If I tell you will you not do that, please Ellen."

"Well tell me then."

"Oh God, yes he has been, you know doing it, most nights.... well every night I suppose."

"Fucking you?"

"All right, all right yes he's been fucking me."

"Has he been very hard?"

"Yes."

"Now I'm just going to slip my hand down into your little panties, spread your thighs a little more, there's a good girl. How has he been fucking you? From behind? With you on top? How?"

"Ellen please.. your fingers I can't..."

Ellen slipped a finger gently into her and using just the gentlest of touches with her finger tip spread the wetness from inside up and around her swollen lips as Beth groaned, hopelessly aroused.

"He fucked me from behind, he made me lay over some pillows and he... Ohh God Ellen.. he made me... he was so hard and he went in really deep... he fucked me for ages, so slowly."

"Did you come, you know you're going to come for me now don't you?"

"Yes I came, he kept it in deep and I came and came. Ohhh no please..."

"Put your hand down between my legs now, that's it, just like that. Now inside my panties. Can you feel how wet you've made me? What else have you two been up to? Has he licked you? Did you lay on your back with your legs spread wide while he put his tongue in you and licked your lovely wet pussy. Mmmm."

"Ohhh Ellen he did, don't stop... he licked me.. he kissed my ... and sucked on my clit..he made me get on top and fuck him while he watched me ride him."

"Where you thinking of me when you came, thinking of my fingers teasing you like this?"

"Yes.. I was.. I came so hard."

They both came together, writhing on the bed, hands working between spread thighs for long minutes as they rode the climax together until Ellen kissed Beth deeply stifling her whimpering with her tongue in Beth's mouth as fingers drew little spasms of pleasure from her swollen pussy.

After that they got together regularly, always at Ellen's insistence, Beth seemed helpless, completely unable to resist Ellen as they lay together, naked on Beth's bed and pleasured each other.

Ellen, being Ellen, gradually pushed Beth a little further each time until she was made to prepare for their sessions. Ellen would ring her to say she would be round shortly and instruct Beth to leave the back door unlocked and go upstairs, undress, lay on the bed and touch herself until Ellen arrived. Beth seemed unable to refuse and when Ellen let herself in and went upstairs she would find Beth on the bed, legs spread stroking her wet pussy as instructed. Ellen made her touch herself while she undressed watching her fingers teasing and probing as she took her time undressing.

"You're such a naughty girl Beth, exciting yourself like that. I can see why the men find you so hard to resist. Don't stop, I want to see you do this, look at me while you tease yourself. God that looks so rude. Do you do this for Peter? Does he watch you touch your pussy like this?"

"Ellen please, come to bed. I'd never do this for Peter he'd think I'd gone mad."

"No I want to watch you until you're nearly ready then I'll drive you crazy. Don't stop now, circle a finger round your clit, just like that, I'll tell you when you can stop. God you like that don't you? When Peter comes to bed tonight I want him to see you just like this touching yourself, it will drive him crazy, he will fuck you so hard and deep, you're really close now aren't you?

"Beth please... I need.. so bad.."

"I know you do, I know. Now keep your legs spread like that, I'm going to kneel between them and, keep touching you clit, like that, good girl. Now watch me as I lick you from your sweet pussy up to your fingers."

"No Ellen please... not ...Ohhhhhh."

"I'm going to make you come so hard for so long Mmmmmm. Such a sweet pussy. Such a needy little pussy. See it quivering as I lick it, so. Mmmmm."

Beth came with a hopeless groan which seemed to travel up from the heart of her sex, legs shaking with the intensity as Ellen carried on lapping at her, extending her ecstasy beyond all reason until Beth was forced to turn away from the maddening tongue tormenting her so sweetly.

When she finally recovered Ellen held her tenderly and kissed the top of her head as they lay together in the afterglow of her orgasm. Ellen gently guided Beth's hand between her thighs and Beth gently stroked and fingered her slowly for ages until eventually Ellen tensed and came easily beneath her fingers.

"We are going to be doing this often, you know that now don't you?"

"Oh Ellen please don't make me, it feels so...so..."

"So rude, so exciting. You will be lying on the bed like today, stroking your pussy while I watch, until you are ready, until you need my touch, until you really need it. Then I shall be teasing your pussy, and licking your pussy and you will be licking mine."

"Oh Ellen I couldn't... I shouldn't, don't make me please"

"Oh but I will, we will. Do you and Peter do that? Do you suck him while he licks your sweet pussy? I bet he loves that. I bet you both love that don't you?"

"I try to stop him but he just..."

"He just licks you and you lay on top stroking and kissing him while he does it don't you?"

"I...he won't stop...he gets so hard when he...."

"Imagine how hard he'd get if he watched us, my tongue in you while yours was in me, you on your back, legs spread wide while I kissed your sweet pussy laying on top, soixante neuf until the boys could take no more and Patrick fucked you long and deep while Peter fucked me watching you come on Patrick's cock."

"Oh God."

"I'm going to finger you again now while you think about it, Open your thighs, that's it,

your pussy is so wet and sensitive. Think about what we will be doing to each other, what the boys will be doing to us as you come again."

Ahhhh Ellen...Oh God."

In the weeks that followed Ellen was as good as her word, she came round often and Beth gave up resisting, she was so randy all the time, waiting for the next time. She lay on her back on their bed and let Ellen lick her while she licked Ellen's juicy pussy for long hours until they both came repeatedly. She was in a trance like state all the time just waiting for the next excitement. Peter fucked her every evening amazed at how loose and ready she was, amazed how keen she was, how ready for the long, lazy soixante neuf sessions she'd become so eager for, how easy it was for him to get her to lay on top, kneeling over him, thighs spread, pushing her pussy against his mouth as she caressed his cock, taking the tip in her mouth, imagining it was Elle's mouth covering her pussy.

Two days later Peter announced they had been invited round to Ellen and Patrick's for a meal on Saturday and Beth felt helpless to stop it, to stop them doing whatever Ellen wanted them to do with her, to her. That night Peter was entranced by the sight of Beth lying on their bed when he came up. She was naked, lying on her back touching herself slowly and gently. He stood watching as she stroked a fingertip up the length of her pussy, spreading the soft lips apart, teasing between them.

"God you look fantastic my love, don't stop please. Let me watch for a while."

"Oh Peter,,, do like it? Do you like watching me do this?"

Peter stood at the end of the bed, eyes locked on Beth's teasing fingers, breathing hard,

"It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen my love. Slide a finger in Mmmm, yes just like that, then out and up again, yes Oh God just like that. Don't stop."

"Let me see your cock, is it hard? Oh yes I see it's very hard. Touch it for me, just slow and gentle."

Peter began to stroke his cock slowly up and down, watching Beth's fingers teasing and teasing. His cock so hot and hard in his hand.

"Squeeze the tip a little, how you like me to, Oh that looks so rude."Whispered Beth staring at Peter's hand.

"Slide you fingers in again while I do it, in and out again Mmmm, just like that. Rub your clit a little while I,,, Oh..God, I'm not sure I can take much more of this my sweet."

"Do you want me to kneel over you so you can lick me? I will if you want me to and I'll lick you and kiss you and take that swollen tip in my mouth if you want. God I'm so horny for it."

Peter fell on the bed and pulled Beth quickly on top, pausing to drink I the sight of her over excited, wet pussy before sliding his tongue between her lips, into her and the out to lick the tip up her pussy lips to her clit and then back down again.

Beth wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and forced the hardness up, up to meet her lips, she kissed the tip as he licked her pussy. Peter groaned and slid his tongue deep into her and then up, up between her lips to tease her clit with his tongue. Beth took the swollen tip into her mouth running her tongue softly around the head as Peter groaned deeply, the vibrations of hips lips around her clit exquisite torture, forcing her to release his cock as she gasped.

"I need you in me now, I need your cock in me now Peter."

She climbed off and he made her lay on her back.

"Put your legs up high for me, yes like that, let me slide right in, Oh God that feels so good my love."

He briefly fucked her like that but they were both so aroused that he quickly came, pulsing deep within her and triggering her long drawn out orgasm.

The invite from Ellen came the following day, they were to go around for a meal on Saturday and they both knew that after Ellen would be making them all do things, Beth knew that she would have to let Patrick fuck her, let him fuck her while Peter watched. She felt helpless to resist, she knew Ellen could make her do anything she wanted.

As they prepared Beth was nervous, dreading what might happen and excited by it at the same time. Peter watched her doing her make-up and trying on clothes until she was happy.

"You look fantastic my love, just beautiful. Do you think you should.. you know.. just prepare me for later like Ellen said?"

"Oh God Peter what are we doing? This feels so unreal, so rude."

But she reached for him never the less and stroked his excited cock slowly, tenderly until he came.

The meal was a great success, Beth drank more than usual and after the meal in the lounge they all sat waiting expectantly for whatever Ellen had planned for them.

"Now boys, Beth and I have a little treat for you, don't we Beth?"

"Ellen I'm not sure I can do this, I'm really not."

"Of course you can, You know how much you like it, I bet you're already wet aren't you? Now boys you sit on the sofa, clothes off I think, go on, and take them all off. That's right. Now Beth come and stand by me in front of the sofa while we tell the boys our little secret"

Beth reluctantly stood next to Ellen trying not to look at Patrick's already semi hard cock.

"While you boys are at work Beth and I have been having a little fun of our own, haven't we Beth. Beth's been letting me kiss her and touch her, haven't you? Shall we show them? I'm sure they'd both love to see how we do it."

Ellen reached for Beth and with her hand behind pulled her into a deep kiss, forcing her lips open and sliding her tongue into her mouth as the men watched closely. She kissed her deeply and began to caress Beth's breasts as they kissed and Beth put her arms around Ellen's back as Ellen broke the kiss.

"Would you like to see more? Of course you would. I'm going to take Beth's dress off and mine. There that's better now I'll just slip my hand down into her knickers like this. Oh she is already wet, Mmm really quite wet. Shall I push her knickers down a little so you can see? Yes I thought you'd like that, spread your legs a little, see how my finger slips in so easily and then up to tease her clit. She loves this she really does, see she's pushing against my hand now, she can't help herself. "

Patrick stirred on the sofa, whispering "Does she touch you?"

"Oh God yes, she touches me as well don't you Beth, shall we show the boys? They're dying to see aren't you boys?"

Beth reluctantly reached between Ellen's thighs and the men watched entranced, cocks now rigid with arousal as their wives fingered and teased each other, driving fingers in and out, up and around soft lips with increasing urgency.

"You do this while we're at work?" wondered peter hoarsely.

"All the time, I make your lovely wife come over and over on your bed Peter and she makes me come, see how she works on my pussy, she's a natural, she knows just how to touch me, Oh God.... and I lick her sweet pussy Peter she loves that, she tells me how you fuck her, how you tease her as I lick her Mmmm and she licks me too, we do 69 until we both come, Ohhh"

"I can't take much more Ellen, please let us.. please." Groaned Patrick.

"We'll show you another time I need a cock in me now. Patrick you lay back, now Beth you sit on him, I'll hold his cock up like this and you sit on him, right down, God that looks good. Now lay back as well Beth, lay back so Peter can see Patrick's cock in you, spread your legs both of you, that's it, you look so abandoned so ready for it. Doesn't she look fantastic Peter? Laying back like that on Patrick, his cock up inside her so deep. Now watch as I kneel between their legs as I stroke Patrick's sack and then as I lick Beth's sweet pussy. You'd like to watch me lick her pussy while she sits with Patrick's hard cock in her wouldn't you Peter?"

Peter just groaned as he watched his wife pleasured, watched her writhe on the hard cock as Ellen licked up and down her lips, spread by Patrick's hardness. He reached for Ellen's up turned hips and slid his cock in from behind as she licked his wife and just held it there watching as his wife was brought to one long, shuddering climax after another by their two neighbors.

Eventually Beth could take no more and she slid off Patrick and lay with her head on his shoulder, cuddling up to him completely exhausted. They watched as Peter fucked Ellen on her knees and Beth trailed her fingers up Patrick's still rigid cock, teasing the sensitive tip as they both watched his wife fucked slowly, steadily by her husband. Patrick began tensing and lifting his hips to meet her hand and Ellen and Peter were so aroused that hey soon came as Beth finished Patrick off with her soft hand and they all collapsed, completely satiated.

None of them could take any more that night but they all knew that, before long Ellen would lead them on another sexual fantasy. There was no turning back now.